时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | ♪ Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da, ba-da-ba-da-ba ♪ | ♪ 哒 哒 哒吧 ♪ |
[00:03] | ♪ Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da Let’s go! ♪ | ♪ 哒 哒 哒吧哒吧哒 我们走 ♪ |
[00:05] | ♪ We’ll be there ♪ | ♪ 我们同在 ♪ |
[00:07] | ♪ A wink and a smile and a great old time ♪ | ♪ 一个眼神 一个微笑 一声赞许 如往常一样 ♪ |
[00:09] | ♪ Yeah, we’ll be there ♪ | ♪ 我们 ♪ |
[00:12] | ♪ Wherever we are, there’s some fun to be found ♪ | ♪ 无论身处何处 快乐永远同在 ♪ |
[00:14] | ♪ We’ll be there when you turn that corner ♪ | ♪ 转过街角 我们同在 ♪ |
[00:16] | ♪ We’ll jump out the bush ♪ | ♪ 跳出树丛 ♪ |
[00:17] | ♪ With a big bear hug and a smile ♪ | ♪ 带着大大的熊笑 ♪ |
[00:19] | ♪ We’ll be there ♪ | ♪ 我们同在 ♪ |
[00:27] | So…tell me, again, in your own words — | 那么 用你自己的话再说一遍 |
[00:30] | why are you here today in anger management? | 你今天为什么要来进行愤怒管理治疗呢 |
[00:33] | Hmm, what am I doing here again? | 我又在这里干什么 |
[00:35] | You’re my agent — | 你是我的经纪人 |
[00:35] | why’d you book this complete waste of time? | 你为什么要预约这种完全浪费时间的事情 |
[00:37] | All of your engagements were cancelled after…the incident. | 您所有的活动都被取消了 自从那次事故之后 |
[00:41] | OK, shoo, shoo — that’s enough out of you, thank you. | 好的 闭嘴吧 够了 谢谢 |
[00:44] | Ahem. Look, Doc, this is all really unnecessary. | 医生 这些真的都没必要 |
[00:47] | It was a big misunderstanding! | 这是场大误会 |
[00:49] | I-I don’t have any anger issues. | 我 我没有任何愤怒情绪的困扰 |
[00:51] | Well, it says here, if you don’t complete therapy, | 这上面说 如果你不完成治疗 |
[00:54] | you can’t resume your business activity. | 就不能恢复商业活动 |
[00:56] | So, why don’t we review the events? | 那么 让我们来回顾一下这件事吧 |
[00:58] | Okay, okay, fine. | 好好 好吧 |
[01:00] | So you know that really annoying megahit kids show, | 你知道那个烦人又很火爆的儿童节目 |
[01:02] | “The Corgis” ? | 《柯基家族》 对吧 |
[01:04] | Well, after years of trying, I finally landed a guest role! | 经过多年的努力 我终于可以去客串了 |
[01:08] | I signed on, and we jumped into the shoot. | 我签了协议 迅速投入拍摄 |
[01:10] | Everything was going great, until the theme song came on. | 一切都很顺利 直到主题曲响起 |
[01:14] | ♪ Green sandwich Corgi party ♪ | ♪ 绿色三明治 柯基派对 ♪ |
[01:18] | ♪ Red pineapple Corgi party ♪ | ♪ 红色菠萝 柯基派对 ♪ |
[01:22] | ♪ Blue banana ♪ | ♪ 蓝色香蕉 ♪ |
[01:23] | Cut, cut cut cut. | 停停停停 |
[01:24] | This isn’t gonna work, Nom Nom. | 这样不行 糯懦拉 |
[01:26] | We need stacks more smiles — heaps of it! | 笑得开心点儿 特别开心 |
[01:29] | But I’ve been smiling this whole time. | 但是我一直在笑啊 |
[01:31] | Yeah, but nah. Give us a big smile! | 是的 但是呢 笑得更开心点儿 |
[01:33] | Yeah, mate! Let’s get in there and | 对啊兄弟 让我们进入情绪 |
[01:34] | see some pearly whites! | 露出大白牙来 |
[01:36] | All right! Camera’s loaded, let’s shoot. | 好啦 摄像就位 开拍 |
[01:38] | Everyone, places. | 所有人准备 |
[01:39] | And it kept going, take after take, cut after cut, | 就这样没完没了 拍了停 停了拍 |
[01:42] | never-ending smiles, and it was too much!! | 一直在微笑 太多微笑了 |
[01:46] | – Stupid song! – Crikey! | -愚蠢的歌 -哎呀 |
[01:50] | Hey! Call the coppers! | 快叫警察来 |
[01:53] | Noms, are you — | 糯懦 你 |
[01:55] | Run for it! | 快跑 |
[01:59] | I might have overreacted a little bit, | 可能我有点儿反应过度了 |
[02:01] | but the truth was grossly exaggerated. | 但事实没有那么那么夸张 |
[02:04] | I’m sorry, but you can’t resume | 很抱歉 你还是要到完成 |
[02:06] | until you’ve completed some sort of therapy. | 治疗之后才能继续回去工作 |
[02:09] | And we’ve run out of options. | 我们试过了所有的方法 |
[02:10] | So your agent and I | 所以我和你的经纪人觉得 |
[02:12] | thought it was best to bring in a specialist. | 最好还是请位专家来 |
[02:14] | Give me a break. | 饶了我吧 |
[02:15] | Someone who specializes in being happy. | 一个擅长保持快乐的专家 |
[02:18] | You can come in now, sir. | 你可以进来了 先生 |
[02:20] | Uh, hello♪ Ah! Nom Nom! | 你们好啊 是糯懦拉 |
[02:22] | Oh, it’s been ages, man! | 好久不见 伙计 |
[02:24] | No! No! | 不不 |
[02:25] | No! No! No! No way! No! | 不不不 没门 不 |
[02:28] | You! This was your doing! | 你 瞧你干的好事 |
[02:30] | No! No! No! No! No! | 不要不要 |
[02:31] | Aw, he’s so excited! I missed you too, Nom Nom! | 他太兴奋了 我也很想你啊 糯懦拉 |
[02:34] | No, get out of here! Nobody wants you! | 不 滚出去 没人想看见你 |
[02:36] | – Now, Nom Nom — – No! Don’t tell me what to do! | -现在 糯懦拉 -不 别告诉我该做什么 |
[02:39] | Nom Nom, please. He can guide you. | 别这样糯懦拉 他可以指导你 |
[02:41] | Let him teach you how to purge all that negative energy. | 让他教你怎样清除负能量 |
[02:44] | I know this is a big step to repairing our friendship, | 我知道这是修复我们友谊的重要一步 |
[02:46] | so when I heard you needed help, I couldn’t say no! | 所以当听说你需要帮助的时候 我无法拒绝 |
[02:49] | Please give this a try Mr. Nom Nom, sir. | 请让他试一试 糯懦拉先生 |
[02:51] | Oh, you don’t understand! “The Corgis” aren’t worth this! | 你们不明白 《柯基家族》不值得这样 |
[02:54] | Wha– Did you say “The Corgis”? | 什么 你刚刚说了《柯基家族》吗 |
[02:56] | Ah, I love that show! | 我好喜欢那个节目 |
[02:57] | The kangaroo’s got to be my favorite in the cast. | 演袋鼠的那个是我最喜欢的演员 |
[02:59] | I’ve got a picture of him right here! | 我钱包里还存了一张他的图片呢 |
[03:01] | Oh, stop! Don’t you get it? | 够了 你还不明白吗 |
[03:03] | You bears mess up everything when you’re around. | 每次有你们这群熊在 一切都会搞砸 |
[03:05] | Especially you, Grizz! | 尤其是你 灰灰 |
[03:07] | Oh, all right, Nom Nom, whatever you want. | 好吧 糯懦拉 随便你吧 |
[03:09] | Wait! Sir! | 等等 先生 |
[03:11] | Please reconsider, sir. You need him! | 请你三思 先生 你需要他 |
[03:13] | Your popularity ratings could really use | 你的人气指数真的需要 |
[03:14] | this boost with “The Corgis.” | 《柯基家族》来提高一下 |
[03:16] | Andy Bangs has surpassed you in search results and views. | 吓人安迪在搜索结果和浏览上都超过了你 |
[03:19] | And your mansion — we could lose it! | 还有你的豪宅 我们可能会失去它 |
[03:20] | What? | 什么 |
[03:22] | Okay, okay, get that out of here. | 好吧好吧 把这玩意儿拿走 |
[03:26] | Hey, bud. | 伙计 |
[03:28] | I-I was wrong back there. I know we’ve had our differences, | 刚刚是我不对 我知道我们有些分歧 |
[03:30] | but who am I to deny help from you. | 但我算老几呢 还拒绝你的帮助 |
[03:33] | After all, I could really use it. | 毕竟 我还真的需要它 |
[03:35] | You’re saying you’ll take my help? | 你是说你要接受我的帮助吗 |
[03:37] | Yes. | 是的 |
[03:38] | Ah! Is this for real♪ I’m allowed to help?! | 这是真的吗 你允许我帮忙了 |
[03:40] | Yep, for realsies. | 是的 千真万确 |
[03:43] | I won’t let you down! | 我不会让你失望的 |
[03:44] | Sweet. | 好极了 |
[03:46] | Step one — dance yoga! | 第一步 舞蹈瑜伽 |
[03:48] | Here we go, just follow my lead. | 开始吧 跟着我做 |
[03:50] | And, up! | 抬腿 |
[03:56] | Eating is obviously therapeutic, | 吃东西显然有益健康 |
[03:57] | and so is spreading jam all over a bagel! | 面包圈上涂满果酱也有益健康 |
[04:01] | That’s good. | 真好吃 |
[04:05] | Drawing cute, happy pictures always cheers me up! | 我画欢乐可爱的图就会高兴起来 |
[04:20] | And this is the most important part — you got to smile! | 最重要的一点就是 你一定要笑 |
[04:22] | Express those bright emotions outward! | 把那些愉快的情绪表达出来 |
[04:25] | Okay, give it a try, friend! | 试试看 朋友 |
[04:27] | Almost got it. | 就要成功了 |
[04:28] | Just a bit more. | 再笑大一点 |
[04:29] | Come on now, bigger! | 加油 再大一点 |
[04:33] | Bigger! | 再大一点 |
[04:39] | Nom Nom, what’s — | 糯懦拉 怎么了 |
[04:48] | Oh, my gosh, I’ve never seen him like this before! | 我的天 我从没见他这样过 |
[04:49] | It’s like he’s gotten worse! | 他好像变得更严重了 |
[04:50] | At this rate, Nom Nom will be ruined! | 这样下去糯懦拉就要完了 |
[04:53] | We got to calm him down! | 我们得让他镇静下来 |
[04:56] | Nom Nom! Oh, gosh. Please calm down. | 糯懦拉 我的天 冷静一下 |
[04:58] | You have to stop this! | 你必须停下来 |
[05:02] | Ah! What do I do now? | 我现在该怎么办 |
[05:03] | Throw it out the window! Restrain him! | 把它从窗户扔出去 把他按住 |
[05:05] | But how♪! | 要怎么做啊 |
[05:13] | Nom Nom? You okay? | 糯懦拉 你还好吗 |
[05:15] | Wha– Huh? | 什么 |
[05:19] | I’m — It worked! | 我 没事了 |
[05:21] | Everything all right, buddy? | 你还好吧 兄弟 |
[05:23] | Yes. In fact, I’ve never felt so peaceful before. | 我没事了 实际上我从没感觉如此平静过 |
[05:27] | That’s so great, Nom Nom! | 那真是太棒了 糯懦拉 |
[05:28] | You know my plan had some kinks, but in the end, it worked out! | 我的方案会有点波折 但最后还是奏效了 |
[05:30] | This…is…a miracle! We got to celebrate! | 这…就是个奇迹 我们一定要庆祝一下 |
[05:33] | Ah! Let me grab some of those bagels! | 让我拿点那些面包圈 |
[05:46] | Ha! I feel great! | 我感觉好极了 |
[05:48] | Agent, call “The Corgis.” I’m ready for the shoot! | 经纪人 通知《柯基家族》说我准备好拍摄了 |
[05:50] | And, Grizz, will you come with me♪ | 灰灰 你愿意和我一起来吗 |
[05:52] | Oh, my gosh, you mean I can come with you to see “The Corgis”!♪ | 我的天 你是说我能跟着去看《柯基家族》吗 |
[05:54] | Ah, yes! I’m so in! | 好的 我绝对要去 |
[06:00] | So, this is where the magic happens. | 这里就是魔法诞生的地方 |
[06:02] | Ah! Are the Corgis here already♪ | 柯基家族已经到了吗 |
[06:03] | Wow, their fur is everywhere! | 到处都是他们的毛 |
[06:05] | There’s even some on the lights. | 连灯上面都有 |
[06:06] | Oh, yeah, that’s dangerously hot. | 这东西烫死了 |
[06:08] | – Corgi – No, no, no, no, mate. | -柯基 -不不不 朋友 |
[06:12] | – Corgi Corgi – Corgi | -柯基 柯基 -柯基 |
[06:15] | Hey, here he comes. | 他过来了 |
[06:17] | Hello, gentlemen. | 先生们 你们好 |
[06:18] | Thank you for giving me a second chance at this. | 谢谢你们给了我第二次机会 |
[06:20] | Hey, Noms, everything all right♪ | 小糯懦 你还好吗 |
[06:23] | Yeah, all good, mate? We cool? | 都还好吗 朋友 没事了吧 |
[06:24] | Yep, I’m cool. | 是的 我冷静下来了 |
[06:25] | Good, last time we saw ya, | 很好 上次我们见你的时候 |
[06:28] | ya ripped Corgi Dan’s leg off. | 你把柯基丹的腿撕掉了 |
[06:29] | She’ll be right. | 她会没事的 |
[06:30] | I assure you, my leg-ripping days are over. | 我向你们保证 撕腿的日子不会再有了 |
[06:33] | Yeah, but just in case, | 好的 但为了以防万一 |
[06:35] | we hired some more security, you know. | 我们雇了更多保安 |
[06:36] | Requesting mobile support. | 请求移动支援 |
[06:39] | It’s fine, ’cause nothing bad’s gonna to happen this time. | 没事啦 因为这次不会有事的 |
[06:41] | Gonna be a bonza day! | 今天会是美好的一天 |
[06:43] | Uh, one second? | 等我一下 |
[06:49] | Corgi Dan seems so cool. | 柯基丹看起来真酷 |
[06:51] | All right, camera’s loaded. Let’s shoot. | 好了 摄像准备 要开拍了 |
[06:53] | Everyone, places! | 各就各位 |
[06:55] | Yes! Beautiful smile! | 很好 笑得很好 |
[06:56] | Let’s keep right there like that, love! | 保持这样 小可爱 |
[06:58] | Oi, mate! Get off set, you galah! | 喂哥们儿 离开那儿 你个呆瓜 |
[07:00] | Oh! – Don’t go! | 哦别动 |
[07:01] | It’s okay, it’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[07:02] | I’ll be right here the whole time. | 我会一直在这里 |
[07:04] | Looking great, love! | 看起来很棒 小可爱 |
[07:05] | All right, Corgis, take your marks. | 好的 柯基们 各就各位 |
[07:07] | ♪ Orange eggplant Corgi party ♪ | ♪ 橘色大象 柯基派对 ♪ |
[07:11] | ♪ Purple bacon Corgi par♪ | ♪ 紫色培根 柯基派对 ♪ |
[07:16] | And…cut! You beauty! We got it! | 停 你们真棒 就是这样 |
[07:19] | Let’s take a ten-minute break, everybody. | 我们休息十分钟 |
[07:21] | Then it’s just one more take, and we’re done. | 然后再来一次就结束了 |
[07:24] | Nailed it. | 搞定了 |
[07:27] | It’s all just too easy. | 这一切都很简单嘛 |
[07:29] | Come in! | 请进 |
[07:29] | Nom Nom! That was amazing! | 糯懦拉 真是难以置信 |
[07:31] | You didn’t yell, you didn’t bite, nobody’s crying! | 你没大喊大叫 也没咬人 没人哭哭啼啼 |
[07:33] | I’m not crying! You’ve done it! | 我也没哭 你做到了 |
[07:35] | Yep, so long as this guy is next to me, | 当然 只要这家伙在我旁边 |
[07:37] | everything is smooth sailing. | 一切都风平浪静 |
[07:39] | Glad to be useful! | 很高兴能帮到忙 |
[07:41] | So it’s like you’re a good person now. | 你现在看上去状态很好 |
[07:43] | This is fantastic! We should tol– | 真是太棒了了 我们应该告… |
[07:46] | It’s — It’s — It’s the kangaroo! | 这是 是 是袋鼠 |
[07:48] | Quoi? What is it? | 怎么了 |
[07:50] | It’s really you! I love your work so much! | 真的是你 我很喜欢你的作品 |
[07:52] | I’m — I’m friends with Nom Nom. | 我是 我是糯懦拉的朋友 |
[07:54] | Wait, look — I’m wearing you! | 等一下 看 我衣服上就是你 |
[07:55] | Sign it! Please! Sign the back! | 签个名吧 求你了 在后背签 |
[07:57] | Oh, don’t touch me! | 别碰我 |
[07:59] | Mmm?It looks like you could use one of my special hugs. | 看上去你可以享有我的特殊拥抱哦 |
[08:02] | Security! | 保安 |
[08:07] | Ah! Nom Nom! | 啊 糯懦拉 |
[08:08] | Let me in! Let me in! | 让我进去 让我进去 |
[08:11] | This is bad. | 完了 |
[08:13] | All right, mates, for this last one, more intensity! | 好的伙计们 最后一次 要更热情些 |
[08:16] | Okay, mate! | 好的伙计 |
[08:17] | Wait, more intense? What more is needed? | 等等 更热情 还要怎么热情 |
[08:20] | I think not only do we need more smiles, | 我觉得我们不仅需要更多微笑 |
[08:22] | but also more sunshine! | 还要更加阳光 |
[08:25] | And rainbows for that smile! | 还要笑出彩虹 |
[08:27] | Uh, anybody seen the bear? | 有谁看到那头熊了吗 |
[08:32] | Oh! Excuse me, sir! You have to let me in! | 不好意思 你得让我进去 |
[08:33] | I need to go help my buddy. | 我要去帮我的朋友 |
[08:35] | You can’t go inside unless you work on that kid’s clown show. | 除非你是那个儿童小丑剧的 不然不能进去 |
[08:37] | Oh, I totally work on the clown show. | 对 我就是那个小丑剧的 |
[08:44] | Okay, well then let’s get you into makeup first. | 好吧 那就先化妆吧 |
[08:47] | ♪ Red pineapple Corgi party. Blue banana Corgi party ♪ | ♪ 红色菠萝柯基派对 蓝色香蕉柯基派对 ♪ |
[08:55] | ♪ Orange eggplant Corgi party ♪ | ♪ 橙色茄子 柯基派对 ♪ |
[08:59] | ♪ Purple bacon Corgi party ♪ | ♪ 紫色培根 柯基派对 ♪ |
[09:02] | ♪ It’s a Corgi pa ♪ | ♪ 这是柯基派… ♪ |
[09:04] | All righty, well, let’s get you in there. | 好了 你可以进去了 |
[09:06] | ♪ So much fun… ♪ – Oh! Oh, no, Nom Nom! | ♪ 太有趣了… ♪ -不 糯懦拉 |
[09:10] | ♪ It’s really, really fun… ♪ | ♪ 真的很有趣… ♪ |
[09:13] | Hold on, buddy, I’m coming! | 坚持住 兄弟 我来了 |
[09:18] | ♪ Green sandwich Corgi party ♪ | ♪ 绿色三明治 柯基派对 ♪ |
[09:23] | ♪ Red pineapple Corgi party ♪ | ♪ 红色菠萝 柯基派对 ♪ |
[09:30] | Out of the way, out of the way, gah! | 让开 让开 |
[09:46] | Is he still kickin’? | 他还活着吗 |
[09:47] | I feel just peachy! | 我感觉很好 |
[09:54] | ♪ Just hug your friend and say whoo-hoo ♪ | ♪ 拥抱你的朋友 大声叫哦吼 ♪ |
[09:58] | And, cut! | 停 |
[10:00] | You beauty! We got it! Bonza! | 太棒了 很成功 完美 |
[10:02] | Let’s go home! | 大家回家吧 |
[10:04] | Good on ya, Noms, you little legend! | 演得不错 糯懦 你个小传奇 |
[10:06] | It’d be a real treat to work together again, mate! | 期待能与你再次合作 伙计 |
[10:08] | You’re a cool little critter, Noms! | 你是个酷酷的小家伙 糯懦 |
[10:10] | On ya, spirit! | 没错 充满热情 |
[10:13] | Congratulations, Nom Nom. | 祝贺你 糯懦 |
[10:14] | Your popularity is on the rise again! | 你的热度又开始上升了 |
[10:16] | Andy bangs is eating your dust! He’s totally over! | 安迪帮追不上你 他已经过气了 |
[10:18] | And your mansion has doubled. | 你的豪宅变成了两座 |
[10:20] | All in a day’s work. | 一天挽回局面 |
[10:22] | – Let’s head home. – You did it! | -我们回家吧 -你做到了 |
[10:23] | Oh, you were perfect, I’m so proud of you. | 你太完美了 我为你骄傲 |
[10:26] | So what’s the next gig? Where are we going now? | 下一步呢 我们现在去哪里 |
[10:28] | Yeah, um, you know, | 你知道吗 |
[10:29] | I don’t think we should keep this thing going. | 我觉得我们不应该再这样了 |
[10:31] | Oh. Um, okay. | 好吧 |
[10:35] | But — But what about your anger? | 但…但是你的愤怒问题呢 |
[10:36] | Eh, I’m rich and famous, I’ll figure something out. | 我又有钱又有名 会有办法的 |
[10:39] | So, uh…see ya! | 那就 再见了 |
[10:43] | Hey, man, how about one for the road? | 等等 要不再最后抱一个吧 |
[10:51] | Okay, put me down. | 好了 把我放下来 |
[10:54] | Hey, this never happened. | 听着 这件事没发生过 |
[11:01] | I think that was my ride home. | 刚刚应该让他送我的 |