时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | ♪ Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da, ba-da-ba-da-ba ♪ | # 嗒 嗒 嗒吧嗒 嗒 嗒 吧嗒吧嗒吧 # |
[00:04] | ♪ Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da ♪ Let’s go! | # 嗒 嗒 嗒吧嗒 嗒 嗒 动起来 # |
[00:06] | ♪ We’ll be there ♪ | # 我们相伴相随 # |
[00:08] | ♪ A wink and a smile and a great old time ♪ | # 对你挤眼 对你微笑 好似美好旧时光 # |
[00:10] | ♪ Yeah, we’ll be there ♪ | # 我们相伴相随 # |
[00:13] | ♪ Wherever we are, there’s some fun to be found ♪ | # 我们所达之地 定能欢乐满载 # |
[00:15] | ♪ We’ll be there when you turn that corner ♪ | # 我们无处不在 或许下个街角 # |
[00:17] | ♪ We’ll jump out the bush ♪ | # 我们跳出花丛 从此伴你左右 # |
[00:18] | ♪ With a big bear hug and a smile ♪ | # 送上温暖熊抱 以及治愈微笑 # |
[00:20] | ♪ We’ll be there ♪ | # 我们与你同在 # |
[00:28] | Summer is ending. | 夏天就要结束了 |
[00:31] | Don’t leave me, Saiyuri-chan. | 别离开我 小百合酱 |
[00:35] | I have to go, Takeda-Kun. | 我得走了 武田君 |
[00:39] | This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for me. | 对我来说 这是一生难逢的机会 |
[00:42] | I have to go. | 我必须要走 |
[00:44] | But I’ve stopped at nothing and overcome… | 但我无所畏惧 克服了… |
[00:45] | “And overcome every obstacle between us. | “克服了我们之间的重重障碍 |
[00:47] | You’re my one true love.” | 你是我唯一的真爱” |
[00:51] | Summer’s the best season for love. | 夏天是谈恋爱最好的季节 |
[00:54] | If only I could find someone | 要是能找到一个 |
[00:55] | that could make me feel that way. | 让我这么喜欢的人那该多好啊 |
[00:59] | Garçon, another gluten-free | 店小二 再来一杯 |
[01:01] | chai-coconut milk boba tea, please? | 椰子牛奶波霸奶茶 谢谢 |
[01:04] | Sorry, man. | 对不起 小哥 |
[01:05] | She got the last one. | 最后一杯被那位女士点了 |
[01:24] | Hello. Forgive me for being so bold | 你好 原谅我如此的鲁莽 |
[01:27] | and confident. | 不请自来 |
[01:29] | I couldn’t help but notice our love of drinks, literature, | 我注意到我们在饮料 文学 |
[01:32] | and handsome bears. | 以及帅熊熊上的品味十分一致 |
[01:35] | I think you are fascinating, radiant, and really cool. | 我觉得你很迷人 惊艳 还很酷 |
[01:39] | And I want to know more about you. | 我想多了解你一下 |
[01:41] | Okay, okay, you can do this, okay. | 没事 没事 你做得到的 |
[01:43] | Just be calm, talk to her, and remember to blink. | 冷静下来就可以了 和她说话 记得眨眼 |
[01:49] | No! No, no, no, no, no, no! | 别 别 别 别 别 |
[01:52] | She’s gone! Just like that. | 她走掉了 就像小说那样 |
[01:54] | My hopes, my dreams, you’ve left me. | 我的希望 我的梦想 你离开了我 |
[01:57] | Lost forever. | 永远离开了 |
[02:00] | What? Wha… Her… Her phone. | 什么 她… 她的手机 |
[02:04] | Huh? Panda case? | 还是熊猫壳 |
[02:06] | Who is this girl? | 这是哪家小姐啊 |
[02:07] | Wait a minute, I have her phone. | 等等 我拿着她的手机 |
[02:09] | The most important thing she owns is in my possession?! | 她最重要的东西在我手里 |
[02:13] | It’s a sign. | 这是个信号 |
[02:15] | Hey! Excuse me! | 嘿 打扰一下 |
[02:16] | Uh, that… that girl left her phone. | 那… 那个女生忘拿了手机 |
[02:18] | Oh, shoot! I can take it in case she comes back. | 糟糕 我拿着吧 万一她回来拿呢 |
[02:22] | No, I-I can figure out where she’s heading | 不 我知道她去哪里了 |
[02:24] | and, um… And return it to her. | 然后… 然后还给她 |
[02:26] | Hmm. Well, I may recall | 也许我能想起 |
[02:28] | her mentioning where she was headed. | 她说过她要去哪里 |
[02:30] | Really? What? What did she say? | 真的 什么 她说了什么 |
[02:32] | Maybe I know. Maybe she said where she’s – | 我可能知道吧 也许她说过她要去 |
[02:35] | Bribe me. | 贿赂我 |
[02:40] | Okay, talk. | 好的 说吧 |
[02:42] | You didn’t hear it from me. | 可不要说是我说的 |
[02:44] | All I know is she said something about a boat. | 我只知道她提到了船什么的 |
[02:52] | Huh? Oh, there it is! | 什么 就在那里 |
[02:58] | It’s her! | 就是她 |
[02:59] | A boat! I gotta find a boat! | 船 我得找艘船 |
[03:03] | Sir, sir, I need a boat quick. | 先生 先生 我急需一艘船 |
[03:04] | I have to get on that other ship. | 我得登上那艘船 |
[03:06] | You want a boat to catch another boat? | 你想乘一艘船去追另一艘船 |
[03:08] | Yes! Yes! My one true love is on that boat. | 是的 是的 我的真爱就在那船上 |
[03:11] | One true love? Ha! There’s no such thing. | 真爱 呵 世界上没有这回事儿 |
[03:13] | No. Please, please! | 别 求你了 |
[03:16] | I need help. | 我需要帮助 |
[03:19] | Do me ears be hearing ya need to set sail? | 我是听到了你说你要出海吗 |
[03:22] | Wait, huh? Um, uh, are you serious? | 等等 你是认真的吗 |
[03:25] | – I don’t… – You callin’ me a joke? | – 我没有 – 你以为我是在说笑吗 |
[03:27] | I come from generations of sailors. | 我们家世世代代可都是水手呢 |
[03:30] | I’ll take you to your lady. | 我会带你去找你的真爱的 |
[03:33] | Okay. And you can catch that ship? | 好吧 你追得上那艘船吗 |
[03:38] | Aye. We set sail at once. | 是啊 我们马上启航 |
[03:40] | But be warned. It’ll cost ya. | 但我警告你哦 是有代价的 |
[03:43] | Uh, you like cola? | 你喜欢喝可乐吗 |
[03:51] | I know the pain of not having your phone, | 我懂得没有手机的痛苦 |
[03:53] | and I won’t let that happen. | 我不会让这种事情发生的 |
[03:54] | I will find you, no matter what. | 不管发生什么 我都会找到你的 |
[03:57] | It’s worth it. | 你值得 |
[03:59] | It’s worth it for love. | 为了爱 这是值得的 |
[04:01] | I had a love, too. | 我也曾有过爱人 |
[04:02] | But he was held back a grade. | 但他留级了 |
[04:07] | It’s turning back. | 船要开回去了 |
[04:10] | Huh? A train. She’s leaving on a train. | 什么 火车 她要坐火车离开了 |
[04:13] | Wha… | 什么 |
[04:18] | No, no, no, no, the phone! | 不 不 不 手机 |
[04:20] | We have to go after it! | 我们得追上它 |
[04:28] | Stop! | 停下 |
[04:29] | Why? What’s going on? | 为什么 怎么了 |
[04:31] | – I can’t go any further. – What? Come on. | – 我不能再往前了 – 什么 别啊 |
[04:34] | That there be Pelican Bay Island. | 那里便是鹈鹕湾岛 |
[04:36] | Some say a madman lives there, a lonely and terrifying man. | 传闻说那里住着一个疯子 一个又孤独又可怕的男人 |
[04:42] | Uh, could… could you just scoot a little closer? | 那… 那你能再靠近一点吗 |
[04:45] | No. | 不行 |
[04:46] | I mean, just a little? | 一点点都不行吗 |
[04:48] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[04:56] | Thanks a lot. | 谢谢您了 |
[04:58] | You’ve been warned! | 我可是警告过你的 |
[05:00] | Weird kid. | 奇怪的孩子 |
[05:16] | Aah! The phone! | 是手机 |
[05:28] | No! No, stay away. | 别 别 离我远点 |
[05:36] | Come on, Gary, quit it. | 行了 加里 放手吧 |
[05:38] | It’s not warm cookie time. | 现在可不是吃饼干的时候 |
[05:40] | So, they sent another bear, huh? | 这么说来 他们又派来一只熊 是吧 |
[05:44] | No. Oh, please, sir, let… let me explain. | 别 别 先生 让我解释 |
[05:46] | Don’t play coy with me. | 别和我耍花招 |
[05:47] | You government bears are all alike. | 你们这些为政府工作的走熊都一样 |
[05:49] | Infiltrating my lab, trying to steal my work. | 潜入我的实验室 想方设法偷走我的成果 |
[05:52] | Well, not this time, bear. | 这次可不行了 |
[05:54] | Wait. No, you don’t understand. | 等等 你不明白 |
[05:55] | The tables have turned. | 风水轮流转啊 |
[05:57] | Take this! | 尝尝这个的厉害 |
[06:05] | – Wha… – Not so fast. | – 什么 – 别想跑 |
[06:09] | Please. Please, no, you’ve got it all wrong. | 求你了 你搞错了 |
[06:12] | Using my new invention, | 我的发明 |
[06:14] | powered by a lithium battery, | 通过锂电池驱动 |
[06:16] | this machine will transfer our consciousness… | 这个机器会把我们的意识 |
[06:21] | – into each other’s bodies. – Aah! No! | – 互换到对方的身体里 – 别啊 |
[06:23] | You don’t want my body! It… It’s round and squishy! | 你不会想要我的身体的 圆嘟嘟软趴趴的 |
[06:26] | By using their own government spy bear against them, | 用政府的间谍熊来对抗政府 |
[06:29] | they’ll never know! | 他们永远猜不到 |
[06:33] | Ah, Gary. | 加里 |
[06:35] | Perfect. A lithium battery. | 完美 锂电池 |
[06:36] | – No. – At last, | – 别 – 最后 |
[06:38] | the final piece. | 最后的一环 |
[06:40] | Aah! What are you doing?! That’s not your phone! | 你在干什么 那不是你的手机 |
[06:50] | Time to commence! | 开始吧 |
[06:52] | Body swap! | 身体互换 |
[06:53] | Aah! What are you doing?! | 你在干什么 |
[06:54] | That’s not your phone! | 那可不是你的手机 |
[06:56] | I don’t wanna swap. | 我不想交换 |
[06:58] | Wait a second. I-I like my soft body. | 等等 我喜欢自己胖胖的身体 |
[07:01] | Aah! It’s frying! Wait, please stop! | 手机要烧了 求你了 停下来吧 |
[07:03] | I need that phone! | 我需要那部手机 |
[07:05] | I’ll finally have my revenge! | 我终于能复仇了 |
[07:07] | No, please! I still have so much to live for! | 别 求你了 我的人生还有好多想要做的事呢 |
[07:11] | I’ll finally have the upper hand over the government! | 我终于能潜入政府的高层了 |
[07:13] | I’ll expose all their secrets to the world. | 我会把他们的秘密公诸于世 |
[07:18] | No! Please! I can’t lose my body now. | 别 求你了 现在我还不能死 |
[07:20] | I need to meet her. She’s the one. | 我要见她 她是我的真爱 |
[07:24] | I love her. I just know it. | 我爱她 我就是知道 |
[07:26] | She’s my true love! | 她是我的真爱 |
[07:33] | What? | 什么 |
[07:37] | True love. | 真爱 |
[07:40] | I had true love once. | 我也有过真爱 |
[07:45] | Um, what happened? | 发生了什么 |
[07:49] | Amelia. | 艾米莉亚 |
[07:50] | She was the bright star in my dark night sky. | 她是我夜空中最亮的星 |
[07:54] | We met years ago during what was my first internship. | 多年前 在我第一次实习的时候我们遇见了彼此 |
[07:59] | And right then, I knew she was the one. | 那时 我就知道她是我的真爱 |
[08:03] | We worked together, blundered together, | 我们一起工作 也一起犯错误 |
[08:06] | made discoveries together. | 一起探索 |
[08:08] | Amelia was the one. | 艾米莉亚就是我的真爱 |
[08:10] | But they took her away! | 但他们带走了她 |
[08:11] | She was offered a job in space! | 他们让她去当宇航员 |
[08:15] | She was gone. | 她走了 |
[08:16] | I couldn’t sleep. I roamed the streets for weeks. | 我睡不着 数周以来我都在街上漫步 |
[08:20] | I was eating stuff off the ground, fighting with birds. | 我捡地上的东西吃 和鸟类斗殴 |
[08:23] | Gary was the only one who didn’t shun me. | 加里是唯一一只没有回避我的鸟 |
[08:25] | I was too absorbed in my work. | 我太沉迷于工作之中了 |
[08:28] | I missed my chance to tell her how I felt. | 我错过了告诉她我的感受的机会 |
[08:31] | Now she’s gone. | 现在她不在了 |
[08:32] | Man, I’m… I’m sorry to hear that, dude. | 兄弟 抱歉你经历了这些 |
[08:34] | Don’t make the same mistake I did, bear! | 别再和我犯同样的错误 |
[08:36] | Don’t live with a regret like mine. | 别和我一样 在生命中留下遗憾 |
[08:41] | The phone! | 手机 |
[08:44] | Ah! Oh, my gosh. | 天啦噜 |
[08:46] | The phone is okay. Thank goodness. | 还好手机没事 谢天谢地 |
[08:50] | Well, Gary, let’s go have some cookies. | 加里 走吧 我们去吃饼干 |
[08:52] | Oh, no, no, no, no. It’s already 5:30. | 不不不不不不 已经五点半了 |
[08:54] | I’m not gonna make it off this island in time. | 我没法及时地离开小岛了 |
[08:56] | I’ve got just the thing. You got the keys, Gary? | 正好我有装备 你带钥匙了吗 加里 |
[09:05] | Her train leaves at 6:00! | 她的火车六点离开 |
[09:07] | We’ll make it! | 我们能赶到的 |
[09:10] | Do it for me and Amelia! | 为了我和艾米莉亚 |
[09:16] | Wha… | 什么 |
[09:27] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[09:30] | Uh, is that my phone? | 那是我的手机吗 |
[09:33] | It’s her. | 是她 |
[09:34] | It’s finally her. | 终于找到她了 |
[09:36] | Oh, yes, it is yours. I-I found it at a boba shop. | 是的 是你的 我在奶茶店找到的 |
[09:38] | I’ve been trying to get it back to you. | 我一直想还给你来着 |
[09:41] | Really? Wow. I don’t know what to say. | 真的吗 我都不知道该说什么了 |
[09:43] | I-I mean, thanks. | 我是说 谢谢 |
[09:45] | Oh, sure. ‘Twas nothing. | 没事儿 不算什么 |
[09:47] | I am being so cool right now. | 我现在一定酷爆了 |
[09:49] | I hope it wasn’t too much trouble finding me? | 我希望你没有找了我很久吧 |
[09:51] | Oh, uh, it was… it was no trouble at all. | 没有… 一点都不久 |
[09:54] | You know, I-I was in the area, m-more or less. | 你知道的 我就在附近 差不多距离 |
[09:57] | Oh, by the way, I’m… I’m Panda. | 对了 我是胖达 |
[09:59] | I’m Amanda. | 我是阿曼达 |
[10:01] | Oh, our names sound alike. | 我们的名字听起来好像 |
[10:02] | Oh. Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:04] | Okay, Panda, this is your chance. | 好的 胖达 现在你的机会来了 |
[10:07] | Uh, so, Amanda, um… | 所以 阿曼达 |
[10:09] | Express train for the Bay Area Airport leaving now. | 开往海湾机场的快车即将发车 |
[10:13] | That’s my train. I’m late for a flight. | 是我要坐的火车 我要赶飞机了 |
[10:14] | I’m… I’m moving out of the Bay Area. | 我… 我要搬出海湾区了 |
[10:17] | But thank you so much again. | 不过 再次谢谢你 |
[10:22] | Hey, Panda? | 嘿 胖达 |
[10:24] | If I ever lose my phone again, | 如果我手机再掉了的话 |
[10:26] | I hope you’re the one that finds it. | 我希望找到的人是你 |
[10:30] | ♪ We surround ♪ | # 我们沉醉于 # |
[10:34] | ♪ With a gentle beat that ♪ | # 轻柔的节奏 # |
[10:38] | She had her own journey to take. | 她有自己的旅程要走 |
[10:39] | And while our overlapping paths ended here, | 尽管我们相伴的旅程就此结束 |
[10:42] | I was met with a bigger world, climbed and crossed continents, | 我见识过更广阔的世界 越过大陆 |
[10:46] | and fought foes in the name of love. | 以爱之名与敌人斗争 |
[10:49] | In the end, these were all experiences | 到最后 这些经历 |
[10:51] | which would ready me for the next time summer comes along. | 都让我为下个夏天做好了准备 |
[10:55] | Well, until next summer. | 等到下个夏天吧 |
[11:00] | Um, another boba tea, please? | 再来一杯波霸奶茶 可以吗 |