时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da, ba-da-ba-da-ba | # 嗒 嗒 嗒吧嗒 嗒 嗒 吧嗒吧嗒吧 # |
[00:02] | Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da Let’s go! | # 嗒 嗒 嗒吧嗒 嗒 嗒 动起来 # |
[00:04] | We’ll be there | # 我们相伴相随 # |
[00:06] | A wink and a smile and a great old time | # 对你挤眼 对你微笑 好似美好旧时光 # |
[00:08] | Yeah, we’ll be there | # 我们相伴相随 # |
[00:10] | Wherever we are, there’s some fun to be found | # 我们所达之地 定能欢乐满载 # |
[00:13] | We’ll be there when you turn that corner | # 我们无处不在 或许下个街角 # |
[00:15] | We’ll jump out the bush | # 我们跳出花丛 从此伴你左右 # |
[00:16] | With a big bear hug and a smile | # 送上温暖熊抱 以及治愈微笑 # |
[00:18] | We’ll be there | # 我们与你同在 # |
[00:20] | “Go Fish” | “熊难鱼波” |
[00:27] | Ha, ha, hah! Ha, hah! | 哈 哈 哈 |
[00:29] | Hyah! Got me a little fishy! | 嗨呀 搞到一条小鱼 |
[00:31] | Oh, uh, ha! This be my lure. Fooled again. | 诶呀 这是我的鱼饵 又被耍了 |
[00:34] | Ah, such a beautiful day to be at sea, | 真是个出海的好天气 |
[00:37] | spending time fishing with me brothers. | 和我的兄弟们一起钓钓鱼 |
[00:39] | – And how fare ye, young Panda? – I’m fine, I guess. | – 你们进展如何 小胖达 – 我觉得还行吧 |
[00:43] | I think I’ve almost caught… 90,000 fish. | 我想我大概已经抓了… 九万条鱼 |
[00:46] | C-C-C-C-Combo! | 连连连连击 |
[00:47] | – Arr, that not be fishing! – Grizz, come on! | – 那可不算钓鱼 – 拜托 大灰 |
[00:50] | That’s a brand-new phone case. | 这可是个全新的手机壳 |
[00:52] | Good thing I got the extra durable one this time. | 还好这次我买了一个特别耐用的 |
[00:54] | Ooh, is it one of those rubber ones? | 是那种橡胶的吗 |
[00:56] | Yeah, duh. | 是的 废话 |
[00:57] | – Ha, hah! I steal your booty. Arr. – Hey, Grizz! Come on, man! | – 哈哈 我偷了你的战利品 – 嘿 大灰 拜托 伙计 |
[00:59] | Give it back! Come on…Grizz, | 还给我 别这样… 大灰 |
[01:00] | Try and take it from me, sailor. | 试试抢回去 水手 |
[01:01] | I was just about to beat my high score! | 我正要打破我自己的记录呢 |
[01:12] | Come back here, Grizz! | 回来 大灰 |
[01:18] | Whoa, oh, oh! A mighty catch! | 喔吼吼 很棒的一杆 |
[01:20] | Arr, you fish were no match for my brother. | 你这条鱼根本不是我兄弟的对手 |
[01:27] | – Very nice, bears. – Oh, hey, captain! | – 非常好 熊仔们 – 船长 |
[01:30] | Did you see the fish my little bro just caught? It’s huge! | 你看见我兄弟刚钓到的鱼了吗 超大的 |
[01:33] | Yes, a decent catch, | 是的 不错的一杆 |
[01:36] | but it’s not the biggest beast in these waters. | 但它不是这片水域里最大的动物 |
[01:40] | Down below, there be mysteries you bears | 这下面 有一些你们这些熊仔 |
[01:44] | can’t even comprehend. | 甚至无法理解的秘密 |
[01:45] | Grizz, where’d you find this guy, again? | 大灰 再说一遍你是在哪找到这家伙的 |
[01:47] | Look, it was the cheapest fishing boat we could find. | 听着 这是我们能找到的最便宜的渔船了 |
[01:49] | He gave us a group discount. | 他给了我们团体折扣 |
[01:51] | My story is one of determination and will. | 我的故事是关于决心和意志的 |
[01:55] | For all my life, I’ve searched the depths | 我这一生都在探寻深渊 |
[01:58] | for the biggest game. | 只为寻找最大的挑战 |
[02:00] | But all my feats fail in comparison to my latest hunt. | 但在我最近一次狩猎中 我所有的技艺都失败了 |
[02:05] | It is a beast with no name, | 它是只无名怪兽 |
[02:07] | the giant orange fish of the bay. | 这个海湾里的巨橙鱼 |
[02:11] | It’s the most gigantic orange fish you’ve ever seen, | 这是你所见过的最大的橙色鱼 |
[02:15] | a true monster. | 一个真正的怪物 |
[02:17] | Ice Bear feels unaccomplished, will let fish go. | 阿极觉得很没有成就感 把鱼放生了 |
[02:21] | Wait, orange fish, like a… like a goldfish? | 等等 橙鱼 就像… 一条金鱼 |
[02:25] | Yeah, that can’t be true. I mean, we’ve had goldfish. | 那不可能是真的 我是说 我们可养过金鱼 |
[02:27] | – They’re, like, tiny. – I mean, I get that | – 它们 很小 – 我能明白 |
[02:29] | there’s some weird stuff in the ocean, | 海洋里有一些奇怪的东西 |
[02:30] | but a giant goldfish? Come on, man. | 但是一条巨大的金鱼 得了吧 老兄 |
[02:33] | Not this one. I’ve been on its trail for months. | 不是这种小金鱼 我已经跟踪它好几个月了 |
[02:36] | Well, it says right here that goldfish | 这里写着金鱼 |
[02:37] | don’t get much bigger than two feet, | 不会超过两英尺 |
[02:39] | so I don’t think you saw what you think you saw. | 所以我觉得你看到的和你以为的是两码事 |
[02:42] | Yeah, Captain, this all sounds highly unlikely. | 没错 船长 这听起来太假了 |
[02:45] | I know what I’ve seen! | 我知道我看到了什么 |
[02:46] | And I’ll even put my own life on the line to catch it. | 我甚至会冒着生命危险去抓住它 |
[02:58] | Captain! | 船长 |
[03:01] | – He’s dead! – Aah! We got to get out of here! | – 他死了 – 啊 我们得离开这 |
[03:07] | It ate him whole! Guys, did you see that? | 它把他生吞了 伙计们 你们看到了吗 |
[03:09] | Snap out of it, Pan! We got to drive this boat to shore. | 振作起来 小胖 我们必须把船开回岸边 |
[03:11] | Ice Bear can be captain. | 阿极可以当船长 |
[03:27] | Aah! Oh, no, the keys! I’ll get it. | 不 钥匙 我去取 |
[03:30] | – Aah! It ate the keys! – Aah! We’re fish food! | – 啊 它把钥匙吃了 – 啊 我们要成鱼食了 |
[03:34] | He’ll come back for us next! | 它接下来就会冲我们来了 |
[03:35] | What do we do? What do we… Oh, I’ll call for help. | 我们怎么办 我们怎么… 我来打电话求救 |
[03:38] | One, two, three, shoot! | 一 二 三 投篮 |
[03:42] | – Hello, this is police dispatch. | – 你好 这里是派出所 |
[03:43] | – Yes. Hi. This is an emergency! | – 是的 你好 这里有紧急情况 |
[03:45] | I need a SWAT team and a chopper. | 我需要一个特警队和一架直升机 |
[03:46] | We’re on a boat, and there’s a demon fish. | 我们在船上 这里有一条魔鬼鱼 |
[03:48] | We need an airlift! Why does this always happen?! | 我们需要空中支援 为什么我们总会遇到这种事情 |
[03:51] | Aah! It’s coming back again! | 啊 它又回来了 |
[04:02] | Aah! Cellie! | 啊 我的手机 |
[04:05] | I gotcha! | 拿到了 |
[04:06] | Oh, no! No, my phone! | 哦不 不 我的电话 |
[04:10] | – Ice Bear requires sword. – Huh? Oh. Here! | – 阿极需要一把剑 – 什么 接着 |
[04:16] | Wha… Wait, bro! The sword’s fake! | 什… 等等 兄弟 那把剑是假的 |
[04:26] | Bro… Come back! | 兄弟… 回来 |
[04:49] | Bro, where is he? | 兄弟 他在哪 |
[04:51] | – There’s something over there. – What is it? | – 那边有什么东西 – 是什么 |
[04:56] | Bro, no! | 不 兄弟 |
[05:03] | Oh, man. | 好家伙 |
[05:04] | Little bro, are you hurt? Say something! | 兄弟 你受伤了吗 吱个声 |
[05:07] | Uh, okay, how many fingers am I holding up? | 好吧 这是几根手指 |
[05:11] | Ah! Oh, my gosh, bro! You got the key! | 天啊 兄弟 你拿到钥匙了 |
[05:13] | Ah, ha! You sneaky bear. | 你这只诡计多端的熊熊 |
[05:16] | Okay, with this, it’s time to get out of here. | 好了 有了钥匙 是时候离开这里了 |
[05:24] | – What happened? – We’ve been hit. | – 发生了什么 – 我们被撞了 |
[05:30] | Oh, no. Whoa, whoa, whoa! | 不 哇哇哇 |
[05:32] | Grizz, are you okay? | 大灰 你还好吗 |
[05:34] | – It’s flooded. – Oh, look, there’s a life raft. | – 船要沉了 – 瞧 有个救生筏 |
[05:41] | – Okay, I’ve got it. – Good, let’s go… Huh? | – 好的 拿到了 – 棒 我们走… 什么 |
[05:44] | Whoa, the captain. | 哇哦 是船长 |
[05:46] | – He was so majestic. – R.I.P. | – 他那么英武 – 安息吧 |
[05:50] | – Yar. – Um, guys, we really should… | – 是的 – 伙计们 我们真的应该… |
[05:57] | Oh, man, it’s even worse than before! | 天啊 比之前更糟了 |
[06:00] | We’re going to drown, and not even in, like, | 我们要沉了 不仅不像 |
[06:02] | a romantic “Titanic” Sort of way, | “泰坦尼克号”那么浪漫 |
[06:03] | b-but eaten by a hungry man-eating goldfish! | 而且还要被一条饥饿的食人大金鱼吃掉 |
[06:06] | Get ahold of yourself, Panda! We got the raft. | 冷静点 胖达 我们找到救生筏了 |
[06:08] | Instructions say to place life raft in water. | 说明书上说要把救生筏放进水里 |
[06:10] | Got it. To safety! | 明白了 为了我们的安全 |
[06:16] | But first, pull the tab. | 但首先 打开充气阀门 |
[06:21] | Pull the tab first… Interesting. | 先打开充气阀门… 有意思 |
[06:25] | – Aah! It’s coming back! – Go, go, go! | – 啊 它回来了 – 走 走 走 |
[06:31] | I-It’s okay. We’ll just wait up here | 没事的 我们就在这里 |
[06:33] | until someone comes to rescue us. | 等人来救我们 |
[06:34] | Boats take a while to sink, right? | 船下沉需要一段时间 对吧 |
[06:49] | This is the end. I want you to know | 我们完蛋了 我希望你们知道 |
[06:51] | I love you guys so much, and I have no regrets. | 我很爱你们 我此生了无遗憾 |
[06:54] | Well, maybe I regret this fishing trip | 我还是挺后悔这次来钓鱼的 |
[06:56] | and being eaten by a big, angry fish | 还要被一条愤怒的大鱼吃掉 |
[06:58] | with two different colored… eyes? Two different colors? | 它有两只不同颜色的… 眼睛 两种颜色 |
[07:03] | I know this fish! | 我知道这是什么鱼 |
[07:05] | W-W-What are you talking about, Grizz? | 你你你在说什么 大灰 |
[07:07] | No, seriously, remember when we went to the fair a few years ago, | 不 说真的 还记得几年前我们去博览会的时候 |
[07:11] | and little bro annihilated that darts game, | 阿极玩飞镖百发百中 |
[07:15] | winning us the coolest prize, a goldfish? | 给我们赢了最酷的奖品 一条金鱼 |
[07:18] | He was going to be the best pet we ever had. | 它本来会成为我们养过的最棒的宠物 |
[07:20] | But by the time we got home, he was gone. | 但等我们到家时 它已经挂了 |
[07:25] | It’s a shame you passed on so soon, friend, | 真遗憾你这么快就去世了 朋友 |
[07:27] | and right after we found the best name for you. | 我们刚刚为你起好了名字 |
[07:29] | Ice Bear very sad bear. | 阿极变成了一只桑心的熊熊 |
[07:31] | – I hope fish heaven is a beautiful place. – Goodbye, friend. | – 我希望鱼鱼天堂是一个美丽的地方 – 永别了 朋友 |
[07:36] | But then he suddenly opened his beautiful eyes, | 但是它突然睁开了它美丽的眼睛 |
[07:38] | and we realized our horrible mistake. | 我们意识到我们犯了一个大错 |
[07:40] | Oh, no. He’s still kicking! | 不 他还扑腾着呢 |
[07:42] | Reach in there and grab him, Panda. | 把手伸进去抓住它 胖达 |
[07:44] | What? Ew, no, I’m not reaching in the toilet. | 什么 不 我才不掏马桶 |
[07:46] | – Make little bro do it. – Bro! | – 让弟弟来 – 兄弟 |
[07:47] | No. Gross. | 不 恶心 |
[07:48] | fine, I’ll do it. | 好吧 我来 |
[07:51] | – But it was too late. – Oh, right. | – 但是太迟了 – 是的 |
[07:55] | But how the heck did he get so big? | 但他怎么会变得这么大呢 |
[07:57] | Global warming. | 全球变暖 |
[07:59] | No! No, no! What was his name again? | 不 不 不 他叫什么来着 |
[08:02] | Uh, uh, Bobby! Billy? | 鲍比 比利 |
[08:05] | – Fred! – Rosario. | – 佛瑞德 – 罗萨里奥 |
[08:06] | – Mark? – Marty! | – 马克 – 马蒂 |
[08:12] | He remembers us! | 他记得我们 |
[08:14] | Oh, no. He remembers us. | 不 他记得我们 |
[08:16] | Hey, hey, M-Marty, buddy, friend, hey! | 嘿 嘿 马蒂 伙计 朋友 嘿 |
[08:19] | Um, we’re really sorry about what happened to you. | 对于你的遭遇 我们真的很抱歉 |
[08:21] | Yeah, it was all our fault. | 是啊 都是我们的错 |
[08:23] | Ice Bear feels shame in the membrane. | 阿极羞愧到骨子里了 |
[08:28] | We know it’s asking a lot to forgive us… | 我们知道它不会轻易原谅我们的… |
[08:31] | – Grizz, what are you doing? – And not eat us… | – 大灰 你在干什么 – 也很难不吃掉我们… |
[08:34] | Oh. Aah. But we’re sorry. | 但我们真的很抱歉 |
[08:39] | Grizz, no! | 大灰 不要 |
[08:46] | Hey, Marty! | 嘿 马蒂 |
[08:48] | Hey, there, buddy! Good to see you again! | 嘿 伙计 很高兴再次见到你 |
[08:51] | Guys, you got to come hug him. It feels so weird. | 伙计们 你们得过来抱抱它 感觉好奇妙 |
[08:54] | – Okay, now you, Pan. – Oh, he’s kind of slimy. | – 好了 轮到你了 小胖 – 他有点黏糊糊的 |
[08:58] | I know, right? Always wet. | 我明白 对吧 总是湿乎乎的 |
[09:02] | – Wait, do you guys hear gurgling? – Huh? | – 等等 你们听到汩汩声了吗 – 嗯 |
[09:06] | Hey, what’s that? | 嘿 那是什么 |
[09:12] | I’ve got you now, beast! Hyah! | 我抓住你了 畜生 嗨呀 |
[09:24] | Oh, no! | 哦 不 |
[09:33] | I’m alive? I’m alive! | 我还活着吗 我还活着 |
[09:35] | – Bro, you okay? – Ice Bear all good. | – 兄弟 你还好吗 – 阿极很好 |
[09:38] | – Pan, you good? – Yeah, I’m all right. | – 小胖 你呢 – 没事 我很好 |
[09:48] | Aah, wait, no, no, no, no, no! Aah! | 啊 等等 不 不 不 不 不 啊 |
[09:50] | – Huh? Wait, I’m not dead? – Phone is dead. | – 等等 我没死 – 手机挂了 |
[09:54] | Wow, that is one tough phone case. | 还真是一个结实的手机壳 |
[09:58] | Ah, geez, I’m sorry to have harpooned you, son. | 天啊 我很抱歉用鱼叉扎了你 孩子 |
[10:01] | Oh, no, it’s fine. | 不 没关系 |
[10:03] | I mean, anyone could’ve made that mistake, maybe. | 我是说 谁都有可能犯这样的错误 也许吧 |
[10:06] | Well, we’re just glad you didn’t skewer Marty. | 我们很高兴你没有刺死马蒂 |
[10:08] | Oh, yes, me, too, but without this burning desire | 是的 我也是 但没了追捕这条大鱼… |
[10:11] | to hunt down the great fish, uh, Marty, | …马蒂的炽热的欲望 |
[10:15] | how will I ever fill this void in me heart? | 我怎样才能填补内心的空虚 |
[10:19] | Well, Marty’s all alone out here, too. | 马蒂一个人在外面也孤零零的 |
[10:23] | Maybe you could be alone here together, you know, | 也许你们可以一起待在这里 |
[10:26] | fill that hole in your heart with friendship? | 用友谊填补你内心的空虚 |
[10:28] | My greatest rival as my friend? | 我最大的对手是我的朋友 |
[10:31] | Just like in my favorite anime! | 就像我最喜欢的动画那样 |
[10:33] | And I guess it would be nice to have a partner out here. | 我想有个搭档在这里也很不错 |
[10:37] | What do you say, partner? | 你说呢 搭档 |
[10:44] | – Goodbye! – Goodbye! See you later! | – 再见 – 再见 回头见 |
[10:46] | – See you later! – Good luck! | – 再见 – 祝好运 |
[10:47] | Ah, the power of friendship. | 友情的力量 |
[10:49] | The hole in Ice Bear’s heart is closing. A little. | 阿极心上的空洞正在闭合 一点点地 |
[10:52] | Yes, what a great ending to his tale. | 是的 对他来说真是个很棒的结局 |
[10:54] | And I’m just glad we’re still alive, and we can finally go home. | 我很高兴我们还活着 我们终于可以回家了 |
[10:59] | And I popped the boat. | 然后我把船捅破了 |