时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | ♪ Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da, ba-da-ba-da-ba ♪ | # 嗒 嗒 嗒吧嗒 嗒 嗒 吧嗒吧嗒吧 # |
[00:02] | – ♪ Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da ♪ – Let’s go! | # 嗒 嗒 嗒吧嗒 嗒 嗒 动起来 # |
[00:04] | ♪ We’ll be there ♪ | # 我们相伴相随 # |
[00:06] | ♪ A wink and a smile and a great old time ♪ | # 对你挤眼 对你微笑 好似美好旧时光 # |
[00:09] | ♪ Yeah, we’ll be there ♪ | # 我们相伴相随 # |
[00:11] | ♪ Wherever we are, there’s some fun to be found ♪ | # 我们所达之地 定能欢乐满载 # |
[00:13] | ♪ We’ll be there when you turn that corner ♪ | # 我们无处不在 或许下个街角 # |
[00:15] | ♪ We’ll jump out the bush ♪ | # 我们跳出花丛 从此伴你左右 # |
[00:16] | ♪ With a big bear hug and a smile ♪ | # 送上温暖熊抱 以及治愈微笑 # |
[00:18] | ♪ We’ll be there ♪ | # 我们与你同在 # |
[00:20] | Episode Title: “Teacher’s Pet” | “得意门生” |
[00:30] | Ha! All right, bros. We’re outta here. | 行了 兄弟们 我们走 |
[00:37] | Get lost, you bears! | 走开吧 蠢熊 |
[00:39] | Nobody wants you! Nobody! | 没人欢迎你们 没人 |
[00:44] | Oh, yeah?! Well, your big car stinks! | 是吗 你的车还臭哄哄呢 |
[00:46] | Get an air freshener! | 去买个空气清新器吧 |
[00:48] | Man, that’s the last time we try to find a family | 真是的 再也不去怪物卡车拉力赛那里 |
[00:50] | at a monster-truck rally. | 找家的温暖了 |
[00:51] | Oooh! Why does no one like us? | 为什么大家都不喜欢我们 |
[00:53] | We’re never welcome anywhere. | 我们在哪儿都不受欢迎 |
[00:55] | Chin up, Pan Pan. It’s all part of being an adult. | 抬头挺胸振作起来 胖胖 这就是成年人的日常呀 |
[01:00] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[01:02] | Race you to the classroom! | 比比谁先跑到教室 |
[01:05] | Whoa. That’s a lot of kids. | 好多孩子哟 |
[01:08] | Hey! Wait for me! | 等等我 |
[01:09] | Um, excuse me. Where are you guys going? | 打扰一下 你们要去哪里 |
[01:12] | We’re going to school. | 上学呀 |
[01:13] | Huh? Oh, no! I’m gonna be late! | 糟了 我快迟到了 |
[01:15] | – Hey, are you coming? – Wait. What? Are you inviting us? | – 你们一起来吗 – 等等 什么 你是在邀请我们吗 |
[01:19] | Nobody ever wants us anywhere. | 我们在哪儿都不受欢迎 |
[01:21] | Oh, yeah, you’re invited. Come on! | 是呀 我邀请你们 来吧 |
[01:23] | Wait up, guys! | 慢点 伙计们 |
[01:31] | Uh, hello? Is this that school place? | 有人吗 这就是学校吗 |
[01:35] | That was so funny! | 太好笑啦 |
[01:41] | Morning! | 早上好 |
[01:45] | Everyone looks so happy here. | 大家看上去都好开心嗷 |
[01:47] | Oh, excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[01:48] | Hello. Can I help you, bears? | 需要帮忙吗 熊熊们 |
[01:53] | – We were invited? – Ah, you three must be | – 有人邀请我们来的 – 你们一定是 |
[01:57] | the new exchange students from Asia. | 新来的亚洲交换生吧 |
[01:59] | Uh… sure. | …是呀 |
[02:00] | Wonderful! Please, introduce yourselves to the class. | 太棒了 给同学们做个自我介绍吧 |
[02:03] | – Wow, there are bears here! – Cool. | – 有熊耶 – 太酷了 |
[02:06] | Oh, hi. My name’s Grizz. I like to eat food. | 嗨 我是大灰 兴趣爱好是吃吃吃 |
[02:09] | Hi. I’m Panda. And I’m shy. | 嗨 我是胖达 我很害羞 |
[02:15] | Oh, you must have the butterflies. | 你是紧张了吧 |
[02:17] | Adorable. It’s all right, honey. | 真可爱 没事的 亲爱的 |
[02:19] | Hee-hee! I like him the bestest. | 我最最最喜欢他啦 |
[02:22] | All right, bears. Take a seat. | 好啦 熊熊们 去坐下吧 |
[02:24] | Ooh, Ms. Evergreen! Can the bears sit next to me? | 常青老师 可以让熊熊坐我边上吗 |
[02:27] | – Oh, sure, Ronnie. – Hey, thanks! | – 当然啦 罗尼 – 谢啦 |
[02:31] | Huh? What’s this? | 什么东西 |
[02:34] | “I like you. Heart”? | “我喜欢你 小心心” |
[02:39] | My first girlfriend. | 我有女朋友啦 |
[02:40] | Can you pass this to your brother? | 你能帮我传给你兄弟吗 |
[02:44] | Wha…? It’s for you. | 什… 给你的 |
[02:50] | Hey, man. So, uh, what do we do in school? | 嘿朋友 我们在学校要做什么呀 |
[02:53] | Well, the teacher asks us questions, and we answer them. | 老师问问题 然后我们回答呀 |
[02:56] | All right, class. Can | 好嘞 同学们 |
[02:57] | anyone tell me what the capital of Idaho is? | 谁知道爱达荷州的首府是什么吗 |
[02:59] | – Wait. I know the answer to that. – Then raise your hand. | – 哇 我知道答案耶 – 那就举手呀 |
[03:02] | Oh, me! Teacher, teacher! | 我知道 老师 老师 |
[03:04] | I know the answer! | 我知道答案 |
[03:05] | – Ah, yes. Grizz? – The answer is Boise! | – 好 灰灰 你说 – 答案是博伊西 |
[03:09] | – Correct, Grizz. You get a gold star. | – 回答正确 灰灰 奖励一颗小金星 |
[03:12] | Neat. | 棒呆 |
[03:13] | Hey, that was awesome! How’d you know that? | 太厉害了 你怎么知道的 |
[03:15] | Yeah, we almost died there. | 我们差点在那儿丢了小命 |
[03:17] | Well, hey, knowledge is cool, man. Props. | 不管怎么样 知识最酷了 向你致敬 |
[03:20] | Uh, okay. | 好吧 |
[03:23] | Ooh! Recognition. | 被夸了耶 |
[03:27] | Teacher, teacher! | 老师 老师 |
[03:32] | – The answer is… – Oh, I know it, I know it! | – 答案是… – 我知道 我知道 |
[03:34] | It’s Africa, Africa! | 是非洲 非洲 |
[03:41] | ♪ Got a thought in my head right now ♪ | # 小脑瓜里灵光一闪 # |
[03:44] | – Ooh, teacher, teacher! – Ooh, teacher, teacher! | – 老师 老师 – 老师 老师 |
[03:46] | They’re cheating, they’re cheating! | 他们作弊 他们作弊 |
[03:46] | They’re cheating, they’re cheating! | 他们作弊 他们作弊 |
[03:47] | ♪ Poke till my head till it’s black and blue ♪ | # 绞尽脑汁 思前索后 # |
[03:51] | ♪ Poke my brain, makes the neurons go ♪ | # 苦思冥想 费尽周折 # |
[03:54] | ♪ No mistakes, that’s my M.O. ♪ | # 从不答错 这才是我 # |
[04:01] | Man, we’re really good at school. | 哇 我们上学能力一级棒耶 |
[04:03] | A few more stars, and we’ll be the best students ever. | 再攒几颗星星 我们就是最最最优秀的优等生啦 |
[04:06] | Huh? Oh, hey, it’s Moby. | 看 是莫比 |
[04:07] | Hey, Moby, want to eat lunch together? | 莫比 一起吃午饭不 |
[04:12] | Oh. It’s okay. Next time. | 没关系啦 下次约 |
[04:14] | – Let’s go eat over there, girls. – Okay. | – 我们去那边吃 姐妹们 – 好 |
[04:17] | Hey, ladies! Remember my little bro? | 女士们 还记得我们的阿极兄弟吗 |
[04:22] | – We don’t like you anymore. – We don’t like you. | – 我们不喜欢你们了 – 不喜欢 |
[04:23] | – So over you. – Yuck! | – 受够了 – 哼 |
[04:25] | Um, okay. | 行吧 |
[04:27] | Oh, yeah. I saw it on TV last night. It was mega rad. | 对 我昨晚在电视上看到了 超级刺激的 |
[04:30] | Hey, guys. Mind if we join you for lunch? | 伙计们 可以和你们一起吃饭吗 |
[04:35] | Why is everyone avoiding us? | 为什么大家都避开我们 |
[04:37] | It’s ’cause you’re teacher’s pets. | 因为你们是老师的得意门生 |
[04:39] | – Huh? Who said that? – Down here, chumps. | – 谁在说话 – 这里啦 傻瓜 |
[04:42] | You’re making all the kids look bad by sucking up | 你们讨老师的欢心 其他同学被忽视了 |
[04:45] | to the teacher, so nobody likes you guys now. | 所以大家都不喜欢你们了 |
[04:47] | I should know. I, too, was a teacher’s pet once. | 我懂的 曾经我也是老师的得意门生 |
[04:51] | Now I’m all alone. | 现在 孤单一人没朋友 |
[04:54] | Well, do you want to eat with us? | 要不 你要和我们一起吃饭吗 |
[04:57] | Ha ha! And hang out with teacher’s pets? | 蛤蛤 和老师的得意门生玩在一起吗 |
[04:59] | No thanks. Later, chumps! | 不了谢谢 我走啦 笨蛋 |
[05:02] | Oh, man! We messed up big time, fellas. | 天啦 我们真的搞砸了 |
[05:04] | What do we do, Grizz? | 怎么办 灰灰 |
[05:06] | Well, if everyone hates us for being too good, | 如果别人讨厌我们是因为我们表现得太好了 |
[05:08] | then we got to do the opposite. | 那我们就反其道而行 |
[05:13] | All right, class. | 好了 同学们 |
[05:14] | Can anyone tell me the answer to four times one? | 有人知道四乘以一等于多少吗 |
[05:17] | – I know the answer! – Yes, Grizz? | – 我知道 – 灰灰 |
[05:19] | The answer is… Pbht! | 答案是 噗噗噗 ψ(`∇´)ψ |
[05:24] | Grizz! | 大灰 |
[05:27] | In fact, the answer to every question from now on is… | 事实上 从现在起 所有问题的答案都是… |
[05:32] | Panda, what are you doing? | 胖达 你在做什么 |
[05:39] | All right, class. Settle down. Settle down. | 够了 同学们 冷静下来 冷静 |
[05:47] | Everyone, look over here! | 各位 看这里 |
[06:03] | Aah! Oh, no! Mr. Flippers! | 天啊 蹼蹼先生 |
[06:05] | You’re in trouble! | 你惹上麻烦啦 |
[06:07] | Grizz! That is it, young man. | 大灰 够了 年轻人 |
[06:10] | You are going to the principal’s office. | 到校长室报到吧 |
[06:12] | – Oh, gosh. – Oh, no. | – 天啊 – 完蛋了 |
[06:13] | – What’s the principal’s office? – Hey, Grizz, where you going? | – 去校长室干什么 – 灰灰 你去哪儿 |
[06:16] | Oh, man, maybe Grizz did so well | 哇 可能灰灰表现太优秀了 |
[06:19] | that he’s getting some sort of prize. | 要去领什么奖励吧 |
[06:21] | No way, you guys. Going to the principal’s office | 不是的 去校长室 |
[06:23] | is like practically a death sentence. | 简直就是被判了死刑 |
[06:28] | Yeah, he takes you into his dungeon of an office, | 他会把你带到地牢一样的办公室 |
[06:32] | a dark, old place where you can’t hear | 那里又黑又旧 与世隔绝 |
[06:34] | the laughter of another kid for miles. | 根本听不到别人的声音 |
[06:37] | He makes you write lines and lines on four giant chalkboards | 他会让你在四块大黑板上罚抄 |
[06:41] | while he just sits there on his throne, watching you, | 然后坐在自己的宝座上 直勾勾地看着你 |
[06:44] | making you write in chalk until you become the chalk. | 逼着你不停写粉笔字 直到你变成粉笔人 |
[06:51] | Oh, my gosh! | 我的天呀 |
[06:52] | Bro, we have to rescue Grizz before it’s too late. | 阿极 我们一定要赶在出事之前救出大灰 |
[06:55] | You have any plans in mind? | 有什么计划吗 |
[06:58] | Maybe something a little less harmful. | 杀伤力小一点的有吗 |
[07:01] | Hey, we want to help you guys. | 我们也来帮忙 |
[07:03] | You don’t still think we’re lame? | 你不讨厌我们了吗 |
[07:05] | No way. You guys are cool. | 怎么会 你们可酷了 |
[07:07] | Besides, the principal has tortured one too many students. | 而且校长折磨了太多学生 |
[07:10] | It’s time to take down that tyrant once and for all. | 是时候站出来 彻底打倒那个暴君啦 |
[07:16] | But how are we gonna get to the principal’s office? | 可我们要怎么进校长室呢 |
[07:18] | Oh, we got a plan. Huh? | 我们计划好了 |
[07:21] | – Aah! She’s coming back. – Uh, uh, quick! | – 她回来了 – 快坐好 |
[07:24] | All right, class. I’m back. | 好啦 同学们 我回来了 |
[07:26] | Now, where were we? | 我们说到哪儿了 |
[07:33] | Oh, oh, oh! Ms. Evergreen, can you show us again | 常青老师 你能再讲一下 |
[07:35] | how to write the letter “Z” In cursive? | “Z”的连笔写法么 |
[07:38] | Of course I can. | 当然了 |
[07:39] | So it’s up and across | 先向上然后一划 |
[07:41] | with a big swoop down and across again, see? | 向下打个圈圈然后再一划 看懂了吗 |
[07:44] | What? What does that even mean? | 什么 这什么意思 |
[07:47] | It means… | 意思是… |
[07:50] | – Curve that goes this way. – Follow me. | – 这样画个弯弯 – 跟着我 |
[07:52] | And then make another curve. | 然后再画一个 |
[07:54] | Then you’re gonna swoop all the way around. | 然后这样一路画上去 |
[07:56] | Remember to connect it with the next letter. | 记住要和下一个字母连在一起哦 |
[07:58] | Now, that’s what cursive is all about, after all. | 毕竟这是连笔写法的精髓 |
[08:00] | – I’ll do it for you again. – Here we go. | – 我再给大家写一遍 – 我们走 |
[08:02] | Right like this and then… | 先这样 然后… |
[08:07] | – Okay, so you make the curve – There. | – 好 现在画个弯弯 – 就是那里 |
[08:09] | That goes this way. And then make another… | 往这个方向画 然后再来一个… |
[08:13] | Right up at the top with a little point, | 最上面有个小尖尖 |
[08:15] | and then down and across like a beauty-queen sash. | 然后向下斜着划过去 就像选美冠军戴的饰带 |
[08:18] | The principal’s office should be right here. | 校长室应该就在这里 |
[08:23] | Just a little farther. | 就快到啦 |
[08:25] | These vents are so dirty. | 通风管道太脏了 |
[08:27] | Aah, aah! Gross. | 诶呦 恶心死了 |
[08:33] | – Ooh. Guys. There. – We’re coming, Grizz. | – 各位 到了 – 马上来救你 大灰 |
[08:40] | Looks like we’re gonna have to send someone down. | 看来我们要派个人下去 |
[08:42] | Not it. | 不是我 |
[08:45] | What? | 什么 |
[08:52] | – Grizz. – Huh? Panda! B-Be careful. | – 大灰 – 胖达 小心点 |
[08:56] | The principal just stepped out for a minute. | 校长刚刚才出去 |
[09:03] | – Let’s bust out of here! – Be careful, Grizz. | – 准备逃跑啦 – 小心 大灰 |
[09:17] | Just a little farther. | 再过来一点点 |
[09:32] | Aah! Up, up! Up, up! | 啊啊啊 快拉快拉 |
[09:39] | Run! Go without me! | 快跑 别管我 |
[09:41] | – We won’t forget you, Ronnie! – Thanks, Ronnie! | – 我们不会忘记你的 罗尼 – 谢谢了 罗尼 |
[09:44] | Ugh! Back, you beast! Ugh, ugh! | 别出来 你这个大怪兽 |
[09:55] | Come on, Pan! We got to go! | 快点 胖胖 该走了 |
[09:57] | There’s our way out. | 那儿是出口 |
[10:06] | Aah! It’s too high! Bros, we got to stack. | 够不着 兄弟们 快叠高高 |
[10:09] | It’s the only way… and fast! | 这是唯一的办法了 快点 |
[10:14] | Hurry, hurry! | 快 快 |
[10:36] | Wow! That was a close one, huh? | 太惊险了吧 |
[10:39] | Phew! Thanks for rescuing me, bros. | 兄弟们 谢谢你们来救我 |
[10:42] | Who knew living the life of a kid would be so hard? | 谁知道孩子的生活可以这么艰难呢 |
[10:44] | Yeah, I don’t think school is the place for us. | 是啊 我觉得学校不适合我们 |
[10:47] | Well, let’s keep moving, I guess. | 那就继续前进吧 |
[10:50] | I bet there’s someplace that’ll have us, like a circus. | 总会有地方欢迎我们的 马戏团什么的 |
[10:53] | Ooh! Maybe like at a police academy. | 或者警察学院呀 |
[10:55] | – Or a football team. – Or a synchronized swimming team. | – 足球队也有可能 – 说不定花样游泳队会要我们 |
[10:58] | Now you’re thinking, Pan Pan! | 很有道理嘛 胖胖 |