时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | ♪ Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da, ba-da-ba-da-ba ♪ | # 嗒 嗒 嗒吧嗒 嗒 嗒 动起来 # |
[00:02] | – ♪ Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da ♪ – Let’s go! | # 嗒 嗒 嗒吧嗒 嗒 嗒 动起来 # |
[00:04] | ♪ We’ll be there ♪ | # 我们相伴相随 # |
[00:06] | ♪ A wink and a smile and a great old time ♪ | # 对你挤眼 对你微笑 好似美好旧时光 # |
[00:09] | ♪ Yeah, we’ll be there ♪ | # 我们相伴相随 # |
[00:11] | ♪ Wherever we are, there’s some fun to be found ♪ | # 我们所达之地 定能欢乐满载 # |
[00:13] | ♪ We’ll be there when you turn that corner ♪ | # 我们无处不在 或许下个街角 # |
[00:15] | ♪ We’ll jump out the bush ♪ | # 我们跳出花丛 从此伴你左右 # |
[00:16] | ♪ With a big bear hug and a smile ♪ | # 送上温暖熊抱 以及治愈微笑 # |
[00:18] | ♪ We’ll be there ♪ | # 我们与你同在 # |
[00:20] | “Googs” | “谷格公司” |
[00:27] | Whoa! Did you hear someone finally won the Googs contest? | 你听说有人终于拿到谷格大赛的奖品了吗 |
[00:30] | They get to go on an exclusive tour of Googs’ headquarters. | 他们有幸到谷格公司总部去参观 |
[00:33] | No way! They even have a chance to meet Ari Curd! | 不可能 他们还有机会与阿里·柯德面对面 |
[00:36] | Ari Curd? Who’s that? | 阿里·柯德 那是谁 |
[00:37] | What?! You don’t know who Ari Curd is?! | 什么 你连阿里·柯德是谁都不知道 |
[00:39] | She’s a genius, but she’s super mysterious. | 她是个天才 但同时也超级神秘 |
[00:41] | They’re announcing the winner right now. | 他们现在宣布获胜者 |
[00:44] | We’re live today at Googs headquarters, | 今天我们在谷格公司总部直播 |
[00:46] | where the winner of the Googs’ “Search-To-Win” Contest | 谷格”搜索就能赢”比赛获胜者 |
[00:48] | just arrived. Let’s check in, shall we? | 也来到了现场 我们去看看 好吗 |
[00:51] | Thanks, Kate, and here he is, the lucky winner. | 谢谢 凯特 那就是他 幸运得主 |
[00:53] | Uh, hi! I’m Panda. | 你好 我是胖达 |
[00:55] | I Googed for 48 hours straight until I won. | 我连续搜索了四十八小时才赢的 |
[00:57] | I can’t believe I’m meeting Ari Curd! | 我不敢相信我就要见到阿里·柯德了 |
[00:59] | Well, aren’t you excited? | 你是不是很激动 |
[01:01] | Aah! Everything she’s made, like, defines me… | 她设计的一切东西 都定义着我的生活… |
[01:03] | my phone, dating apps, emojis. It’s all because of her. | 我的手机 约会软件 表情包 都和她有关 |
[01:07] | This is the best day of my life! | 今天是我最开心的一天了 |
[01:09] | And who did you bring along? | 你是和谁一起来的呢 |
[01:10] | – I brought my bros. – Ah! I am so excited for you, pal. | – 我的兄弟们 – 啊 我真为你感到激动 |
[01:13] | 不不不不 让我 大灰 No, no, no, no, put me… 大灰! | |
[01:14] | Ice bear just wanted to be on TV. | 阿极只是想来上电视 |
[01:16] | And there they go into the Googs headquarters’ entrance. | 他们现在要迈进谷格总部的大门 |
[01:20] | I can’t believe it. | 简直不敢相信 |
[01:21] | Man, I don’t think I’ve ever won anything before. | 天啊 我这辈子好像都没赢过什么奖励 |
[01:23] | Ice bear can’t wait to touch everything. | 阿极忍不住想要东碰西碰 |
[01:25] | Whoa, whoa, whoa! Guys, guys! | 慢着 伙计们 |
[01:26] | Before you go in there, please promise me you’ll be cool. | 在你们进去之前 向我保证你们会淡定 |
[01:29] | This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. | 这可是一生一次的机会啊 |
[01:31] | Don’t worry, bro. We cool. | 别担心 兄弟 我们淡定着呢 |
[01:33] | – Ice bear very cool bear. – Thanks, guys. | – 阿极是只淡定的熊 – 多谢了 |
[01:36] | Oh, um, hi. I’m here from the Internet. | 你好 我是网友 |
[01:39] | I won your contest thing. | 我赢了你们的比赛 |
[01:41] | Congratulations, Panda. Welcome to Googs. | 祝贺你 胖达 欢迎来到谷格 |
[01:48] | Now entering the Googs dome. | 现在请进入谷格穹顶 |
[01:52] | Welcome to the Googs VR zone. | 欢迎来到谷格VR区 |
[01:55] | Please put on your VR goggles. | 请戴上VR眼镜 |
[01:57] | – Wow! So cool! – That’s so cool! | – 哇 好酷啊 – 太酷了 |
[02:01] | Hey, there. It’s me, Schmorby, | 你好啊 是我 施莫小子 |
[02:03] | the Googs mascot everyone knows and loves. | 人见人爱的谷格吉祥物 |
[02:05] | Oh, my gosh! Schmorby! | 天啊 施莫小子 |
[02:07] | – Ice bear knows Schmorby. – Ah! I love you, Schmorby! | – 阿极认识施莫小子 – 我爱你 施莫小子 |
[02:10] | You’re already familiar with our amazing search engine, | 你们已经很熟悉我们的招牌搜索引擎了 |
[02:13] | but Googs is so much more. | 但是谷格远远不止这点 |
[02:15] | We also have self-driving cars, | 我们还有自动驾驶汽车 |
[02:17] | and we’re researching the future | 我们在研究未来的机器人 |
[02:18] | of robotics, emojis, and rocket science. | 表情包 以及火箭科学 |
[02:23] | Well, that’s it for now. Welcome from all of us at Googs. | 介绍就到这里了 欢迎在场各位的莅临 |
[02:27] | You can take off your headsets nows. | 现在可以取下眼镜了 |
[02:30] | Hey, there. It’s Schmorby again. | 你好 我是施莫小子 |
[02:32] | Giant worm! | 大虫子 |
[02:34] | – A giant worm! – Look out! | – 有只大虫子 – 小心 |
[02:36] | Don’t be afraid of Schmorby. | 别害怕施莫小子 |
[02:37] | I’m an advanced AI hologram. | 我是高级人工智能全息图 |
[02:39] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[02:40] | – Yeah, no, that’s a hologram. – Clearly a hologram. | – 是的 那只是一个全息图 – 很明显是个全息图 |
[02:43] | I’ll be guiding you on your tour today, but, remember, | 今天将由我带领你们参观 但是请记住 |
[02:45] | all the tech you see at Googs today is experimental | 今天你们在谷格所看见的所有科技 都还处于试验阶段 |
[02:48] | and very expensive, so don’t touch anything. | 而且都很贵 所以切勿乱碰 |
[02:51] | Of course, Schmorby. We’ll be cool. Right, brothers? | 当然 施莫小子 我们都很乖的 是吧 兄弟们 |
[02:54] | Yeah, “Mr. Responsible.” That’s me, sir. | 是的 “负责任先生” 那就是我 |
[02:57] | Ice bear will try. | 阿极会尽力的 |
[02:58] | Okay. Now follow me to start your tour. | 现在 请跟着我踏上这段旅程 |
[03:01] | Um, excuse me, Mr. Schmorby? | 打扰一下 施莫小子先生 |
[03:02] | Wh-When do we get to meet Ari Curd? | 我们什么时候才能见到阿里·柯德呀 |
[03:04] | If you’re well-behaved, I’m sure Ari will be happy | 如果你表现良好的话 我相信阿里会很开心 |
[03:07] | to meet with you at the end. | 在参观结束后见你的 |
[03:08] | Welcome to the Googs research-and-development room. | 欢迎来到谷格研究与开发室 |
[03:12] | This robot can build anything in under a second. | 这个机器人能在一秒钟内造出任何东西 |
[03:18] | Oh, that’s so cool! | 真酷 |
[03:21] | Now follow me to the next area. | 现在请跟着我参观下一个区域 |
[03:24] | Hey. What can you build with this? | 嘿 用这个能造什么 |
[03:29] | 大灰 你在干什么 大灰, what are you doing?! | |
[03:31] | Schmorby told us not to touch anything. | 施莫小子告诉我们别乱碰的 |
[03:33] | He looked hungry, though. | 他看起来有点饿 |
[03:35] | Over here is our instant cloning pod. | 这里是我们的快速克隆舱 |
[03:37] | – That’s so cool, Schmorby. – I know! | – 真是太酷了 施莫小子 – 我知道 |
[03:40] | – Ice bear, Ice bear, Ice bear, – Huh? What? Oh, my! | – 阿极 阿极 阿极 – 什么 天啊 |
[03:43] | – Ice bear, Ice bear, Ice bear… – Oh, no, no, no, no! | – 阿极 阿极 阿极 – 别 别 别 别 |
[03:44] | Come on, no, no, no, no, no. | 别这样 别别别 |
[03:46] | Clones?! No, no, no, no, no. | 克隆吗 不不不不不 |
[03:47] | Ice bear, Ice bear, Ice bear, Ice bear, Ice bear, Ice bear… | 阿极 阿极 阿极 阿极 阿极 … |
[03:50] | Uuuhg.You guys have to be good. | 你们一定要乖乖的 |
[03:52] | We’re gonna get in trouble. | 不然我们会惹大麻烦的 |
[03:54] | Ice bear good. More Ice bear, more good. | 阿极会乖乖的 更多的阿极 就更乖了 |
[03:57] | Come along, boys. | 跟上来 伙计们 |
[03:58] | Ari’s office is at the end of the hallway. | 阿里的办公室就在走廊尽头 |
[04:00] | – Ah! This is so exciting! – Hey, what’s this thing? | – 啊 太令人激动了 – 这是什么东西 |
[04:04] | Ah. This is Googs’ most important piece of technology. | 这是谷格公司最重要的核心技术 |
[04:07] | As long as this globe is turning, | 只要这个球在运转 |
[04:09] | people around the world will have access to the Internet. | 全世界的人就能够上网 |
[04:12] | Now, follow me. We’re almost at the end of the tour. | 现在请跟上我 参观马上就结束了 |
[04:15] | Whoa. Think we can find the cave on here? | 你觉得我们能在这上面找到洞穴吗 |
[04:17] | Ice bear thinks this button. | 阿极认为这个按钮可以 |
[04:19] | Ooh, hey. I bet I can make it spin faster. | 我打赌我能让它转得更快 |
[04:24] | – Let us Ice bear try. – Let me try it again! | – 让我们阿极试试 – 让我再来一次 |
[04:25] | And my 20th favorite Googs invention is the camel emoji. | 第二十个我最喜欢谷格的发明 是骆驼表情 |
[04:28] | Okay. Watch this! | 行 看我的 |
[04:30] | Huh? | 什么 |
[04:32] | Mostly because of how… Wha?! | 大部分是因为… 什么 |
[04:38] | – Y-You… – Oh, Schmorby. I’m sorry. | – 你 你 – 施莫小子 对不起 |
[04:41] | Aah! Schmorby? | 啊 施莫小子 |
[04:43] | W-Wait. Where did he… | 等等 他去哪儿… |
[04:44] | You bears just goofed up the whole Internet! | 你们这群熊把网络搞得一团糟 |
[04:47] | No, no, no, Schmorby! It wasn’t me, it wasn’t me! | 不不不 施莫小子 不是我干的 不是我 |
[04:49] | Your punishment is… | 你的惩罚是… |
[04:52] | You bears need to leave now. Tour over. Get out. | 你们需要马上离开 参观结束 出去 |
[04:57] | No. No, no, no, Schmorby! | 别 别 别 施莫小子 |
[04:58] | Wait, wait, wait! We can fix this! | 等等 等等 我们能修好 |
[04:59] | Schmorby! | 施莫小子 |
[05:03] | – Schmorby. – Panda, we’re sorry, man. | – 施莫小子 – 胖达 对不起 |
[05:07] | Aw, I cannot believe you guys! | 我简直不敢相信 |
[05:09] | This was supposed to be the best day of my life. | 今天本应该是我最快乐的一天 |
[05:12] | Ugh. You ruined everything. | 但你们把一切都搞砸了 |
[05:15] | Come on. Maybe we should give him some space. | 走吧 也许我们该让他一个人静静 |
[05:21] | Panda. | 胖达 |
[05:22] | What? Who… Who’s there? | 什么 谁 谁在那里 |
[05:27] | Panda. | 胖达 |
[05:30] | Huh? | 什么 |
[05:31] | Panda. Enter. | 胖达 来 |
[05:34] | Um… h-hello? W-Who’s there? | 有人吗 谁在那里 |
[05:38] | What’s going on? Aah! What? | 发生什么了 啊 什么 |
[05:42] | And now presenting the diva of developers, | 现在让我们有请开发女神 |
[05:45] | the monarch of microcontrollers, | 微控制器女王 |
[05:47] | the founder of Googs, Ari Curd! | 谷格创始人 阿里·柯德 |
[05:50] | Ari Curd is an orb?! | 阿里·柯德是个球 |
[05:52] | In the future, perhaps, but not quite yet. | 在未来也许是 但现在还不是 |
[05:55] | Welcome, Panda. | 欢迎 胖达 |
[05:56] | Still cool! I can’t believe it! | 还是很酷的 真不敢相信 |
[05:59] | I thought I wasn’t gonna be able to meet you. | 我以为我见不到你了 |
[06:01] | You’re like my hero! | 你就是我的偶像 |
[06:02] | – The pleasure is all mine. – You’re cool. | – 那是我的荣幸 – 你真酷 |
[06:05] | It’s just your big, | 我们担心的 |
[06:06] | wild animals of brothers we were worried about. | 是你那两个鲁莽的兄弟 |
[06:08] | Oh, my gosh. I am so sorry about them. | 天啊 真抱歉 |
[06:11] | They can be such dingles sometimes. | 他们有时候很烦 |
[06:13] | Don’t fret, Panda. | 别担心 胖达 |
[06:15] | That’s in the past. Now, come. | 那都过去了 现在来吧 |
[06:16] | I’m going to show you something very special. | 让我给你看看特别的东西 |
[06:20] | Behold… | 请看… |
[06:22] | a new frontier in space exploration… | 太空探索的新疆界 |
[06:25] | the Googs Interplanetary Rocket, | 谷格行星火箭 |
[06:28] | or the Grocket, as it’s known internally. | 或者谷格火箭 我们都这样叫 |
[06:32] | This is the Grocket’s cockpit, the Grockpit. | 这是火箭的驾驶舱 谷驾舱 |
[06:34] | As you can see, it’s designed to be as minimal as possible. | 如你所见 设计成最小的体积 |
[06:37] | Whoa! So aesthetic! | 哇 真漂亮 |
[06:40] | You know, this is all part of Googs’ bigger plan | 你知道吗 这都是谷格大计划的一部分 |
[06:43] | to send society’s elite to a base on the Moon. | 那就是将社会精英送去月球上的基地 |
[06:46] | – Whoa! For real?! – Indeed. | – 哇 真的吗 – 是的 |
[06:48] | On the Moon, we hope to create a utopia | 在月球上 我们希望能建造一个乌托邦 |
[06:51] | free of the crust of this Earth, a place called “G. Land”! | 远离这颗地球 建一个叫做”谷地”的地方 |
[06:55] | A place for the intelligent, the capable… | 专门为聪明的人 有能力的人 |
[06:58] | those like you, Panda. | 像你一样的人而设 胖达 |
[07:00] | And that’s why I’m asking you to be the very first to go. | 这就是为什么我想邀请你第一个去 |
[07:04] | Whoa! Really?! | 哇 真的吗 |
[07:05] | That’s… What… Whoa, whoa, whoa. | 那真的… 什么 等等等 |
[07:07] | Wait a sec. You want me to go to space? | 等一下 你想让我去太空 |
[07:10] | Come on, now, Panda. | 来吧 胖达 |
[07:11] | You are the ideal candidate… | 你就是完美的候选人 |
[07:13] | smart, savvy. Single. | 聪明 有洞察力 还单身 |
[07:16] | Help us establish this new world order on the Moon. | 帮助我们在月球上建立新制度 |
[07:20] | The Moon! | 月球 |
[07:22] | Nope, nope, nope, nope. This has been really cool and all, | 算了 算了 虽然非常酷 |
[07:25] | but there is no way I can just up and leave my brothers. | 但是我不可能就这样丢下我的兄弟们 |
[07:28] | Hmm. But I thought you were sick of those… | 我以为你厌倦他们了呢 |
[07:30] | how do you say, dingles? | 不然你怎么会说 烦人 |
[07:33] | I suppose I have no choice then. | 那我别无选择了 |
[07:36] | Schmorby! Initiate launch sequence. | 施莫小子 启动发射程序 |
[07:38] | – Yes, ma’am. – Wait. What?! | – 遵命 – 等等 什么 |
[07:40] | Beginning preparations for launch. | 开始准备发射 |
[07:43] | Heck no! | 我不要 |
[07:45] | Forget this. For… Forget Googs. | 休想 去他的谷格 |
[07:46] | I’m out! | 我不干了 |
[07:48] | I don’t think so, Panda. Let’s get you flying this thing. | 我看不行 胖达 让我送你进去驾驶舱吧 |
[07:51] | Wha… Schmorby? | 什么 施莫小子 |
[07:53] | How are you touching me? You’re virtual! | 你怎么能碰到我 你是虚拟的啊 |
[07:56] | With Googs’ Real Feel technology, | 通过谷格实感科技就可以了 |
[07:58] | our holograms are essentially physical objects. | 我们的全息图本质上是实体 |
[08:01] | I can feel… pain! | 我可以感觉到… 痛 |
[08:02] | No, no! Let me go, let me go! | 不 不 放开我 放开我 |
[08:04] | Please, Panda. Do it for the future. | 求你了 胖达 就当是为了未来 |
[08:06] | – Ciao. – Wait! Ari! | – 再见 – 等等 阿里 |
[08:08] | Come on, Panda. It’s space time. | 行了 胖达 是时候进入太空了 |
[08:11] | Countdown to launch. | 发射倒计时 |
[08:12] | – Aah! No, no. – 10, 9, 8… | – 啊啊 不 不 – 十 九 八… |
[08:15] | – 7, 6, 5, 4… – You should be excited, Panda. | – 七 六 五 四… – 你应该很兴奋 胖达 |
[08:17] | – This is for the greater good. – Ari! Schmorby! | – 这是为了更多人的福祉 – 阿里 施莫小子 |
[08:20] | – Wait! No! – 3, 2, 1, 0. | – 等等 不 – 三 二 一 零 |
[08:30] | Ugh. Geez. No, no, no, no. | 天啊 不 不 不 |
[08:32] | Stop! Reverse! Neutral! Get me out! Please! | 停下 撤销 空挡 放我出去 求你了 |
[08:36] | – Huh? – Whew! Ha! | – 什么 – 我来啦 |
[08:38] | Felt like the whole Earth shook when I took that. | 拉屎的时候 我感觉地球都抖了三抖 |
[08:40] | Guys?! What are you doing here?! | 伙计们 你们在里面干什么 |
[08:42] | – Bathroom. – Why do you have a fishbowl on your head? | – 厕所 – 你头上怎么顶了个鱼缸 |
[08:45] | Whaaat?! | 什么 |
[08:48] | Wait. This is for real?! We’re actually in space?! | 等等 真的假的 我们真的在太空里吗 |
[08:51] | There’s got to be some way to turn this thing around, right? | 肯定有办法让火箭调头的吧 是吗 |
[08:53] | I’m trying! | 我在试了 |
[08:56] | Yeah! | 太好了 |
[09:03] | D’oh. There’s got to be another way out. | 肯定还有逃生的方法 |
[09:04] | Oh, geez, oh, geez, oh, geez. | 天啊 天啊 天啊 |
[09:06] | Guys, I’m so sorry for dragging you into this. | 伙计们 很抱歉我把你们也拉下水了 |
[09:08] | Yeah, no time, Panda, okay? | 好了 没时间说这些了 胖达 |
[09:09] | Look! The escape pod! Come on! | 快看 逃生舱 快 |
[09:12] | Aw, nuts. | 糟糕 |
[09:14] | Uh, there’s not enough room for all of us. | 这里太小了 没办法装下所有人 |
[09:16] | Got to find a… Huh? | 得去找个…什么 |
[09:17] | Panda, wait. What are you doing? | 胖达 等等 你在干什么 |
[09:22] | Panda, no! | 胖达 不 |
[09:25] | Panda! Panda! | 胖达 胖达 |
[09:26] | What have you done? Aah! | 你都做了什么 |
[09:28] | Hey. Hello? | 能听见吗 |
[09:30] | Bros, I-I don’t know if this thing is on, | 兄弟们 我不知道它开没开 |
[09:32] | but I just wanted to say I’m sorry it’s ending like this | 我只想说我很抱歉 最后竟然是这样结束的 |
[09:35] | and for being selfish. | 还有我这么自私 |
[09:37] | You guys might mess stuff up sometimes, sure, | 你们有时候会搞砸 是的 |
[09:40] | but you’re just being you. | 但那都是最真实的你们 |
[09:41] | – Panda. – And you know what? | – 胖达 – 你知道吗 |
[09:43] | That’s what I love about you. | 这就是为什么我爱你们 |
[09:45] | So I guess this is goodbye, bros. | 我猜这就是永别了 兄弟们 |
[09:48] | Take care of Miki Chan. | 照顾好我的美姬酱 |
[09:49] | Panda? Panda? | 胖达 胖达 |
[09:52] | – No, Panda! – ♪ Star bear ♪ | – 不 胖达 – # 穿梭于星空的熊 # |
[09:55] | ♪ Have you lost your way? ♪ | # 你是迷路了吗 # |
[09:57] | ♪ Floating to the sun through space ♪ | # 在宇宙中向着太阳飘荡 # |
[10:02] | ♪ Star Bear ♪ | # 穿梭于星空的熊 # |
[10:06] | Hey, there. You can take off your headsets now. | 看这边 你们可以摘下眼镜了 |
[10:09] | Wha… | 什么… |
[10:10] | Wha… Wait. These are still on? | 什么 等等 这玩意儿还开着的 |
[10:14] | Panda, oh, my gosh! Panda, my beautiful child! | 胖达 天啊 胖达 我可爱的宝贝 |
[10:17] | Guys, guys, guys! I’m fine! I’m fine! | 大伙儿 大伙儿 我没事 我没事 |
[10:19] | I’m fine! It was all virtual! | 我真的没事 那都是虚拟的 |
[10:23] | Panda! Ah! You’re alive! | 胖达 啊 你还活着 |
[10:25] | – Oh, it’s a VR miracle! – Ice bear on emotional roller coaster. | – 这就是VR的奇迹 – 阿极的情感经历了过山车般的转变 |
[10:29] | Aww, you guys. | 你们真好 |
[10:30] | Wait. So we were on some kind of double VR for a bit there. | 等等 所以刚刚我们是经历了VR中的VR |
[10:33] | Well, howdy there, boys. And welcome back to the flesh world. | 你们好呀 欢迎回到现实中 |
[10:36] | Well, who are you? | 那么请问你是谁呢 |
[10:38] | Why, I’m Ari Curd, of course. Did you like my online avatar? | 我当然是阿里·柯德了 你们还喜欢我的虚拟形象吗 |
[10:41] | So hard deciding on hair… | 选择发型实在是太困难了… |
[10:44] | Anyway, thanks for beta-testing our new Googs VR tech. | 不管怎么说 谢谢参加我们的谷格VR科技测试 |
[10:47] | – Did ya have fun in there? – I-I thought I died. | – 你们玩得还开心吗 – 我以为我死了呢 |
[10:50] | – He sacrificed his life! – Why did you do that to us? | – 他牺牲了自己 – 你为什么要那样做 |
[10:54] | Why, for research, you sillies. | 为什么 是为了研究用啊 小笨蛋 |
[10:56] | Now, how about we start the real tour, then? | 那我们现在开始真正的参观吧 |
[10:58] | – What do you say? – Pass. | – 你觉得呢 – 不用了 |