时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | ♪ Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da, ba-da-ba-da-ba ♪ | # 嗒 嗒 嗒吧嗒 嗒 嗒 吧嗒吧嗒吧 # |
[00:02] | – ♪ Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da ♪ – Let’s go! | # 嗒 嗒 嗒吧嗒 嗒 嗒 动起来 # |
[00:04] | ♪ We’ll be there ♪ | # 我们相伴相随 # |
[00:06] | ♪ A wink and a smile and a great old time ♪ | # 对你挤眼 对你微笑 好似美好旧时光 # |
[00:09] | ♪ Yeah, we’ll be there ♪ | # 我们相伴相随 # |
[00:11] | ♪ Wherever we are, there’s some fun to be found ♪ | # 我们所达之地 定能欢乐满载 # |
[00:13] | ♪ We’ll be there when you turn that corner ♪ | # 我们无处不在 或许下个街角 # |
[00:15] | ♪ We’ll jump out the bush ♪ | # 我们跳出花丛 从此伴你左右 # |
[00:16] | ♪ With a big bear hug and a smile ♪ | # 送上温暖熊抱 以及治愈微笑 # |
[00:18] | ♪ We’ll be there ♪ | # 我们与你同在 # |
[00:20] | “Paperboyz” | “送报员” |
[00:26] | Coming, coming. | 来了来了 |
[00:28] | Yes, hello? | 谁呀 |
[00:29] | Uh, down here, sir! Howdy! | 看下面 先生 您好 |
[00:32] | We hear you have a room for rent. | 我们听说你有房子出租 |
[00:33] | Well, say hello to your new tenants. | 和你的新房客打个招呼吧 |
[00:35] | We’re housebroken. | 我们是训练有素的 |
[00:37] | And I promise we only smell a little bit. | 而且我保证我们只有一点点体味 |
[00:39] | Ugm! Do you have any references? | 你们有介绍人吗 |
[00:42] | Oh, man, do we! | 当然有 |
[00:43] | Go! Get to the “Choppah”! | 快走 上直升机 |
[00:46] | Do you want more? We got plenty. | 还要看别的吗 我们还会很多 |
[00:47] | Uh, no. Do you have a good credit score? | 不用了 你们的信用记录好吗 |
[00:50] | Panda, you once got a high score | 胖达 上次你在游乐场的 |
[00:52] | on Bump ‘n Jump at that arcade, right? | 碰碰飞车里拿到了很高的记录对吧 |
[00:53] | Oh, yeah. How’s a score of 20,000? | 是的 两万分的记录算好吗 |
[00:56] | Ugh! Do you even have a job? | 你们有工作吗 |
[00:58] | J-Job… W-What’s that, again? | 工作… 是什么 |
[01:01] | I think it’s, like, working? | 就像 上班 |
[01:02] | Oh, golly, no. That’s, like, a thing old people do. | 天哪 老年人才上班呢 |
[01:05] | What do you think I’m running here, an orphanage? | 你们以为我这是什么 孤儿院吗 |
[01:07] | You three ought to get your lives together. | 你们仨还是好好生活吧 |
[01:09] | But we’re like 2. We barely even started our lives. | 我们才两岁呢 才刚刚开始自己的生活 |
[01:12] | – Ahh! – No, no, wait, hang on! | – 啊 – 别别 等等 等下 |
[01:14] | – Please! – Get… Get out of here! Go! | – 拜托 – 离开…离开这里 滚 |
[01:16] | We can pay in the joyous laughter of children! | 我们可以逗小朋友开心 这个当做房租怎么样 |
[01:19] | Chester, chase these hooligans away. | 切斯特 把这几个混小子赶走 |
[01:22] | Chester? | 切斯特 |
[01:26] | Uh, nice doggy. | 狗狗乖 |
[01:37] | Man, that was pretty much the worst, huh? | 这也太惨了吧 |
[01:39] | Do you think he had a point, though? | 你觉得他说得有道理吗 |
[01:40] | You know, about the whole getting a job thing? | 让我们找工作什么的 |
[01:42] | Hmm, I guess we could try | 我觉得我们可以试试看 |
[01:44] | being productive members of society for once. | 做一回社会熊 |
[01:46] | But where does a kid get a job? | 可是小朋友怎么找工作呢 |
[01:54] | Oh, yeah! What, what! | 耶 什么 什么 |
[01:57] | ‘Sup, tater tots? | 怎么了 小屁孩们 |
[01:59] | – Cool! – Cool! | – 好帅 – 好帅 |
[02:00] | Did I hear you were looking for a job? | 听说你们在找工作 |
[02:02] | ‘Cause I can totally hook you guys up. | 我可以帮忙哦 |
[02:04] | Oh, my gosh, really? Yes, please! | 天哪 真的吗 那就拜托了 |
[02:06] | – What’s the job? Is it hard? – You’ll be paperboys like me. | – 什么工作 难吗 – 就像我一样的送报员 |
[02:09] | And nah, it’s super easy. Check it. | 超级简单的 看吧 |
[02:14] | Oh, thank you, Joey! | 谢了 乔伊 |
[02:15] | No prob, Mrs. P. Your wig is looking nice. | 不客气 P太太 假发不错 |
[02:18] | It’s my real hair, but thank you. | 那是我的真头发 不过谢谢哦 |
[02:20] | That’s all there is to it. Sweet gig, right? | 就这么简单 很不错对吧 |
[02:23] | You guys down? | 要不要加入 |
[02:27] | – Hi, Joey. – Hey, Joe. | – 嗨 乔伊 – 嘿 乔 |
[02:28] | I brought some new potential paperboys. | 我带了几个想送报纸的朋友过来 |
[02:30] | – Howdy do? – Hey-yo, my dude. | – 你们好 – 你们好 |
[02:32] | – What’s poppin’? – Hey. What’s happening? | – 你好吗 – 什么事呀 |
[02:34] | Whoa, this looks rad! | 好棒的样子 |
[02:36] | What’s this? Did I hear “Potential new paperboys”? | 什么 我听到有人想来送报纸是吗 |
[02:39] | That’s us! That’s us! That’s us! | 是我们 我们 我们 |
[02:41] | I’m Mr. Howard. It’s a pleasure to meet you. | 我是霍华德先生 很高兴见到你们 |
[02:43] | Now, let’s have a look at you boys. | 让我来看看你们 |
[02:45] | A fine build, an air of youthful energy, | 身强力壮 意气风发 |
[02:48] | a fresh sparkle in the eyes. | 炯炯有神 |
[02:50] | Now, I usually don’t give out jobs so easily. | 通常我不会这么容易就录取新人 |
[02:52] | After all, the paperboy biz is very competitive. | 毕竟送报岗位的竞争很激烈 |
[02:55] | But some of my boys did just move to Hawaii. | 不过我手下有几个孩子搬去夏威夷了 |
[02:58] | Heck, welcome to the team, boys. | 所以 欢迎加入 伙计们 |
[03:00] | Do we get cool bikes and stuff? | 我们也能有这么酷的自行车吗 |
[03:02] | Uh, I’m afraid we don’t have any spare bikes. | 恐怕没有多余的车了 |
[03:05] | But you do get these cool paper-holding satchels. | 不过你们可以拥有同样酷炫的送报包 |
[03:09] | Wear them with pride, boys. So, you ready to start? | 背上包 孩子们 准备好了吗 |
[03:13] | Yeah, let’s do this! | 开始吧 |
[03:15] | That’s the spirit. | 就要这个干劲儿 |
[03:17] | Alright, boys. We’re working stiffs now. | 好啦 兄弟们 我们也是劳动者了 |
[03:20] | Let’s go out there and do this! Ah. | 我们开始工作吧 |
[03:28] | Target acquired. Ha! | 瞄准目标 发射 |
[04:23] | Oh, Jeremy! | 杰里米 |
[04:26] | Sorry, ma’am! | 抱歉 夫人 |
[04:32] | Wait, no! No, no, no, no. No! | 等等 不不不不 不要 |
[04:35] | No! How? | 不 怎么会 |
[04:42] | Aw, cute. Wha… Uh… | 好可爱 |
[04:44] | Excuse me, kitty. | 不好意思 猫猫 |
[04:46] | Please, not too close. | 拜托 不要靠太近 |
[04:48] | Please, leave me alone. | 拜托 离我远一点 |
[04:51] | Oh, hello, dearie. | 你好啊 亲爱的 |
[04:53] | Don’t mind the kitties. They just like to play. | 别怕猫咪们 它们就是想和你玩而已 |
[04:56] | Help… me. | 救……命 |
[05:39] | If Steve takes Pine, Eddy takes Main… | 假设史蒂夫负责松木路 埃迪负责主街… |
[05:41] | We’re… W-We’re back. | 我们… 我们回来了 |
[05:44] | Working is hard. | 工作太难了 |
[05:47] | Ohh, you boys look real crunchy. | 你们看起来好累的样子 |
[05:50] | Well, I have good news and bad news. | 有一个好消息和一个坏消息 |
[05:52] | The good news is, you did wonderfully. | 好消息是 你们干得非常棒 |
[05:55] | A real bang-up job out there. | 简直好极了 |
[05:56] | Come on over and collect your pay, boys. | 过来拿薪酬吧 孩子们 |
[05:59] | Nice! | 太棒了 |
[06:00] | Our very first paycheck! | 我们的第一桶金 |
[06:01] | Jobs rule! Whoo-hoo! | 工作的成果 |
[06:04] | Well, now for the bad news. | 现在公布坏消息了 |
[06:06] | You know how I said some of my boys moved to Hawaii? | 我说过我有几个孩子搬去夏威夷了吧 |
[06:10] | Well, turns out, they were just on vacation. | 结果他们只是去度假 |
[06:12] | Aloha, dude. | 来了 老弟 |
[06:15] | Anyway, they wanted their jobs back, | 总之 他们想恢复工作 |
[06:17] | so that means only one of you can keep working. | 那就意味着你们中只有一位可以继续工作 |
[06:20] | So, who is it gonna be? | 哪一位呢 |
[06:22] | Oh! Um, well, it should probably be me, right? | 那应该是我了 对吧 |
[06:25] | You know, the oldest, most responsible one. | 最成熟最有责任感的我 |
[06:27] | Ha. Don’t be silly, Grizz. | 别做梦了 大灰 |
[06:29] | I’m way more responsible than you. | 我比你负责任多了 |
[06:31] | Come on, Panda, you can’t do this. | 算了吧 胖达 你搞不定的 |
[06:33] | Look at you. Wouldn’t want your allergies | 瞧瞧你 你的过敏不会 |
[06:35] | – to get in the way, huh, baby bro? – Hey, back off, Grizz. | – 碍事吧 我的小老弟 – 走开 大灰 |
[06:39] | You’re way too weak to be a real paperboy anyway. | 要成为一个合格的送报员 你还太弱了 |
[06:42] | Now check out these guns. | 看看我的肌肉 |
[06:45] | Hey, stop showing off! | 别秀了 |
[06:47] | – Hey, w-wait, Grizz. – Hey! | – 住手 大灰 – 嘿 |
[06:49] | Fight, fight, fight! | 打起来 打起来 打起来 |
[06:50] | Don’t fight, don’t fight, don’t fight! | 不要打架 不要打架 不要打架 |
[06:52] | Truce. Armistice. Cut it out! | 休战 停战 都住手 |
[06:55] | Yeesh. There’s got to be a civil way to solve this. | 好啦 我们肯定还有更文明的方式能解决这个问题 |
[06:58] | – Yeah? Like what? – Um, like… | – 比如说 – 比如… |
[07:01] | Oh! I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[07:05] | Extra, extra! Read all about it! | 号外 号外 看看这个吧 |
[07:07] | Paperboy competition today! | 今日报童之战 |
[07:09] | Okay, boys. The rules are simple. | 好了 孩子们 规则很简单 |
[07:11] | The first to deliver their papers to all the houses | 按照路线 第一个把所有报纸 |
[07:14] | in this cul-de-sac gets the job and the glory. | 送达的人获胜 并获得工作机会 |
[07:18] | Now, I don’t want to see any horseplay | 我不希望看到任何恶作剧 |
[07:20] | or messing with each other out there. | 也不希望任何小把戏出现 |
[07:22] | Oh, I’m sure Pan Pan will mess himself up just fine without me. | 胖胖没有我肯定会搞砸 |
[07:25] | Well, slow and steady wins the race, Grizz. | 从容不迫 才能胜券在握啊 大灰 |
[07:27] | Okay, save it for the race, boys. | 好了 留点精力比赛吧 小伙子们 |
[07:30] | Now, on your marks… | 现在 各就各位…… |
[07:33] | – get set… – and go! | – 预备 – 出发 |
[07:36] | You’re going down, bros! Ha! | 你们追不上我的 弟弟们 |
[07:42] | Oh! You see that? That’s that real stuff! | 看到没 这才是真本事 |
[07:46] | Oh, yeah? Well, watch this. | 是么 看我的 |
[07:51] | – Oh! Who’s weak now? Hm! – Gross, dude. | – 谁厉害呀 – 恶心 |
[07:57] | Oh, my gosh. I can’t believe what I’m seeing! | 我的天 不敢相信我的眼睛 |
[07:59] | Competition has turned these bears | 比赛让这些熊们 |
[08:01] | into paper-chucking machines. Unbelievable! | 变成了寄信机器 简直不可思议 |
[08:04] | Uh, not super great, but still very exciting. | 还有进步空间 不过比赛依然激动人心 |
[08:08] | They’re coming upon the final house, and it’s looking close. | 他们快到终点了 越来越近了 |
[08:11] | Wait! They’ve stopped? | 等等 怎么停了 |
[08:13] | The house of Chester. | 切斯特之家 |
[08:26] | I’m gonna throw it! | 我要扔了 |
[08:28] | – Grizz, no! – Hyah! | – 大灰 不要 |
[08:33] | Butts. | 完蛋 |
[08:39] | Ha ha! What now, Chester? Not so scary, are you? | 哈哈 怎么样 切斯特 你也没什么可怕嘛 是不是呀 |
[08:45] | Um… good dog. | 狗狗乖 |
[08:49] | Curse the hubris of man! Ahhh! | 果然熊还是不能小瞧了狗 |
[08:52] | That’s what you get, Grizz. | 这就是代价 大灰 |
[08:54] | No! I hate being in trees! You are literally the worst dog! | 不要 我讨厌呆在树上 你真是全世界最可恶的狗 |
[08:58] | Just you and me now. Wha… Huh? | 只剩下你和我了 |
[09:03] | No! Pollen! | 不 花粉 |
[09:13] | No, leave me alone! | 不要 离我远点 |
[09:21] | I’m too young to be eaten! | 我还很年轻 怎么能就这样被吃了 |
[09:26] | Goodbye, cruel world. | 永别了 残酷的世界 |
[09:28] | – Help, please! – Help! Help! | – 救命 – 救命 救命 |
[09:35] | No! | 不 |
[09:36] | No! No! | 不要 不要 |
[09:39] | What on Earth? | 什么情况 |
[09:43] | Bro, you came back for us. Thank you. | 兄弟 你回来救我们了 多谢 |
[09:46] | Listen, um, I’m sorry for the stuff I said earlier. | 我之前说那些话 对不起 |
[09:48] | No time, Grizz. Look out! | 没时间了 大灰 小心 |
[09:50] | – Fly, bird. Fly higher! – Bird, be smart. | – 飞啊 小鸟 飞高点 – 机灵点 小鸟 |
[09:52] | – Come on! – Bird, be strong! | – 加油啊 – 再加把劲 |
[09:58] | We’re not gonna make it over. Ahh, ahh! | 我们挺不过去了 |
[10:00] | What do we do? What do we do? What do we do? | 怎么办 怎么办 怎么办 |
[10:04] | Yes, Panda! | 好样的 胖达 |
[10:11] | – We’re alive! – We did it! | – 我们还活着 – 我们做到了 |
[10:14] | Listen, guys, I’m sorry for fighting. | 听着 兄弟们 很抱歉之前和你们打架了 |
[10:16] | We shouldn’t let a dumb old job get in the way of us being bros. | 我们不该因为一个破工作影响兄弟感情 |
[10:20] | You’re right, Grizz. Let’s never fight again. | 你说的对 大灰 我们永远不要再打架了 |
[10:23] | – Agreed. – Hey, boys. | – 同意 – 嘿 小伙儿们 |
[10:25] | Wow! Just wow. That was pretty spectacular. | 刚才可真是一场大戏啊 |
[10:28] | But no one delivered the final paper, so there’s no winner. | 不过没人能够送达最后一份报纸 所以没有赢家 |
[10:32] | With all due respect, | 恕我直言 |
[10:33] | I think we’re gonna retire from the paper-boy biz. | 我们打算不干这行了 |
[10:35] | We thought having a job and stuff would be good for us, | 我们原以为找份工作对我们是件好事 |
[10:38] | but it ended up turning us against each other. | 结果让我们兄弟反目 |
[10:40] | I think maybe we’re not cut out for this whole “Working” Thing. | 可能我们还不适合工作吧 |
[10:43] | Ah, that’s too bad. But you’re still kids! | 那太遗憾了 不过你们还年轻 |
[10:46] | You’ll figure stuff out. I’m sure of it. | 你们会慢慢懂的 我敢肯定 |
[10:49] | Now come on. The Hawaii boys are throwing | 来吧 夏威夷小伙子们正在 |
[10:52] | a luau to celebrate coming home. | 为庆祝回家举办烤猪宴呢 |