时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let’s go! | # 嗒 嗒 嗒吧嗒 嗒 嗒 动起来 # |
[00:04] | We’ll be there | # 我们相伴相随 # |
[00:06] | a wink and a smile and a great old time | # 对你挤眼 对你微笑 好似美好旧时光 # |
[00:08] | yeah, we’ll be there | # 我们相伴相随 # |
[00:10] | wherever we are, there’s some fun to be found | # 我们所达之地 定能欢乐满载 # |
[00:13] | we’ll be there when you turn that corner | # 我们无处不在 或许下个街角 # |
[00:15] | we’ll jump out the bush | # 我们跳出花丛 从此伴你左右 # |
[00:16] | with a big bear hug and a smile | # 送上温暖熊抱 以及治愈微笑 # |
[00:18] | we’ll be there | # 我们与你同在 # |
[00:27] | Okay, easy! Bring it down! Slowly! | 小心 慢慢放下来 |
[00:30] | Slowly! Be careful now! | 慢点 当心些 |
[00:36] | Oh, man. Finding a family in the sea was harder than I thought. | 天呐 在大海里找到一个家比预计难得多 |
[00:39] | Aah! The water made me blind! Oh no! | 海水让我看不见了 哦不 |
[00:47] | Ah, here it is… today’s freshest catch. | 来了 今天新鲜捕捞的鱼 |
[00:50] | – I’ll take the lot for 20. – All yours, sir. | – 整桶付你二十 – 成交 |
[00:56] | Disgusting. | 好恶心 |
[00:59] | Ugh! Well, that was gross. | 太恶心了 |
[01:01] | I think it’s time for us to try a new ecosystem. | 我们是时候去别的生态系统找个家了 |
[01:07] | I agree. I don’t think we’re cut out for the ocean life. | 我同意 我们不适合生活在海里 |
[01:10] | Yeah, man. Let’s get out of here. | 没错 我们离开这里吧 |
[01:13] | I drank a lot of ocean water. | 我喝了好多海水 |
[01:15] | Like a lot. Too much. | 好多 太多了 |
[01:16] | Ugh. Hey, uh, guys? | 嘿 伙计们 |
[01:18] | I think there’s another starfish stuck to my butt. | 我屁股上是不是还有只海星 |
[01:21] | Let me help! | 我来帮你 |
[01:23] | Aah! What is that?! | 这是什么 |
[01:25] | Get it off! Get it off! Get it off! | 快把他弄下来 弄下来 |
[01:27] | I got you, Pan. Come here little fella. | 别担心胖胖 来吧小家伙 |
[01:30] | Wow, he’s really stuck on there. | 他粘得也太牢了 |
[01:32] | Almost! | 快了 |
[01:34] | Clingy little fella, aren’t ya? | 可真是个缠人的小家伙 是不 |
[01:36] | Huh, check this guy out. It looks kind of weird. | 看看 有点奇异的小家伙 |
[01:39] | Well, let’s put ya back. Hyah! | 我们把他放回去 |
[01:42] | Huh? Come on. Now fly! | 哈 拜托 走你 |
[01:45] | Huh? How?! Ugh! | 怎么回事 |
[01:50] | Huh? Dude, what’s up with this guy? | 这小家伙是怎么回事 |
[01:52] | – Why’s he so clingy? – I don’t know man. | – 他怎么这么黏人 – 我也不知道 |
[01:55] | Looks like he’s scared. | 他好像受到了惊吓 |
[01:56] | Order up! | 做好了 |
[02:09] | No wonder he’s freaked out! We can’t let him get eaten! | 难怪他被吓坏了 我们不能让他落入虎口 |
[02:12] | What are you vermin … Hey, that squid’s for customers! | 你们这帮歹徒在干什么… 那是顾客的鱿鱼 |
[02:14] | Book it! Run! | 冲呀 快跑 |
[02:15] | Thieves! Thieves! Come back here! | 小偷 这群小偷 给我回来 |
[02:22] | – Oh no! – Oh no! | – 哦不 – 完了 |
[02:23] | I’ve got you now! | 我抓到你们了 |
[02:25] | No! We don’t even have families to miss us if we’re gone! | 不要 我们现在都没有会思念我们的家人 |
[02:32] | Whoa! Lil’ Squid’s got super powers! | 哇 小乌贼有超能力 |
[02:35] | And we’re bears, not vermin! | 纠正一下 我们是熊 不是贼 |
[02:42] | You’re safe now, dude. Hm, I think he needs water. | 小家伙你安全了 我觉得他需要水 |
[02:45] | Is there a puddle somewhere bro? | 伙计们这附近有水洼吗 |
[02:48] | Aah! My bucket! | 我的水桶 |
[02:52] | Nice. That’ll do. | 太棒了 很有用 |
[02:58] | Is he okay? | 他还好吗 |
[03:01] | Yes! He lives! | 太好了 他恢复活力了 |
[03:04] | Aww, he’s so cute. | 他好可爱啊 |
[03:07] | We need to get him somewhere safe, though. | 不过我们得给他找一个安全的地方 |
[03:08] | Maybe even help him find other squid like him. | 也许可以帮他找到同伴 |
[03:11] | Yeah, but we can’t go back to the ocean. | 但我们没办法回到大海里去 |
[03:12] | It’s way too big. We’d just get lost and probably drown. | 大海太大了 我们很可能迷路 甚至被淹死 |
[03:16] | Huh? What’s that? | 看 那是什么 |
[03:21] | Dudes! An aquarium! | 伙计们 是水族馆 |
[03:24] | This is perfect! $50? | 简直太完美了 五十美元 |
[03:27] | Oh dang it. Got anything on you? | 完了 你们身上有钱吗 |
[03:29] | How about you? | 你呢 |
[03:33] | Hmm, not quite currency, but thanks. | 不是通用的货币 不过谢谢你咯 |
[03:37] | Hmm? What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[03:39] | Ew, Grizz, you got ink on you. | 大灰 你把墨染到身上了 |
[03:41] | Aha! Boys, I got an idea. | 伙计们 我有了个好主意 |
[03:43] | Panda, we’re gonna need those starfish again. | 胖达 我们这次得用到更多的海星了 |
[03:44] | And we’ll need a lot more ink. | 还有更多的墨汁 |
[03:46] | Can you hook us up, dude? | 你能帮我们打掩护吗 小家伙 |
[03:56] | Ha! We’re going in, bros! Ha! | 我们要进去了 伙计们 |
[04:02] | Okay, clear. | 安全 |
[04:05] | Ohh! Huh? | 噢 哈 |
[04:07] | Guys, wait up! | 等等我 |
[04:12] | Wait! | 等下 |
[04:13] | Someone’s coming! Hide! | 有人来了 快躲起来 |
[04:22] | Farewell, beautiful creature. | 拜拜 美丽的生物 |
[04:24] | Guys, are you sure this is the right way? | 伙计们 确定这边是对的吗 |
[04:27] | I saw another tank back there and … | 我看到那边另外一个水族箱 |
[04:31] | Wow! Check it out, guys! | 哇 看看这个 伙计们 |
[04:33] | This is amazing! There’s so many fish in here! | 天呐 里面全是各种各样的鱼 |
[04:38] | It’s gonna be a piece of cake to find Lil’ Squid a family! | 给小乌贼找到一个家肯定不难 |
[04:40] | But how we do swim down there? And breathe? | 可我们怎么潜下去呢 怎么在水里呼吸 |
[04:43] | Hmm, good point. | 确实是个问题 |
[04:45] | Huh? | 哈 |
[04:47] | Smart squid. | 小乌贼好机智 |
[04:51] | Ugh. Why isn’t this ink coming off? | 墨汁怎么去不掉了 |
[04:54] | Oh, that’s just my fur. | 噢 这是我的毛 |
[04:55] | Don’t worry, Lil’ Squid. We’ll find you a home. | 不要担心小乌贼 我们会帮你找到家的 |
[05:01] | Ahoy! | 啊呵 |
[05:02] | Oh. Ahoy, mates! Ready to board the vessel? | 嘿 老兄 准备好登船了吗 |
[05:05] | – Uh, Grizz, is that thing safe? – Arrr, but of course! | – 大灰 这个东西安全吗 – 当然了 |
[05:09] | Me and me crew run a tight ship in these waters. | 我和我的船员在这片水域管理有方 |
[05:12] | Now let’s cast off and find ye squid family! | 现在让我们解缆出航 向乌贼家族进发 |
[05:14] | – Hup! – Uh, what do you think? | – 走 – 你觉得怎么样 |
[05:19] | Is that a yes? | 那是赞同吗 |
[05:24] | Wait. Where’s little bro? | 等等 我们的小兄弟呢 |
[05:27] | Off we go! | 走咯 |
[05:42] | Whoa! There’s just so many fish! | 哇 好多好多鱼 |
[05:45] | Oh, let’s try looking in some of that coral. | 我们去珊瑚里找找 |
[05:51] | Hello, fellow fish. Have you seen this squid’s family? | 你好呀 小鱼们 你们有看到乌贼家族吗 |
[05:56] | Ooh, check it out! What’s that? | 看那边 那是什么 |
[05:58] | Oh, wait! No, no, no, no, no! No!! | 哦 停下 不不不不不要啊 |
[06:04] | Hi there, would you know where to find a family of squids? | 你好呀 你知道去哪里找乌贼家族吗 |
[06:06] | Hey, don’t you stick your tongue out at us! | 嘿 不要冲我们伸舌头 |
[06:10] | Hi, would you happen … | 你好啊 你… |
[06:20] | Oh, hello! Can you help us find a family | 你好 你可以帮我们找到 |
[06:22] | to adopt a baby squid? | 可以收养小乌贼的家庭吗 |
[06:27] | There, there. We’ll find a family. | 没关系的 我们会给你找到家的 |
[06:31] | Do you see a family in there? | 那里面有家吗 |
[06:36] | I think it’s a plant. | 这应该是个植物吧 |
[06:38] | Hey, would you be willing to adopt a baby squid? | 你愿意收养一个乌贼宝宝吗 |
[06:49] | Oh, darn. He’s busy. | 天呐 他已经很忙了 |
[06:52] | Hmm… Oh, look! We haven’t checked that cave yet. | 看 我们还没去那个洞里找找呢 |
[06:56] | Maybe there’s a family hiding inside! | 也许合适的家就在里面 |
[07:11] | Don’t be nervous. | 别紧张 |
[07:12] | I’m sure your new family will like you. | 你的新家人一定会喜欢你的 |
[07:27] | Oh, look! It’s a grown-up squid! | 看 是个大乌贼 |
[07:32] | – Yeah, man, do it! – Get its attention! | – 上啊 兄弟 – 引起他的注意 |
[07:35] | Touch it! Touch it! | 快拍拍他 拍他 |
[07:38] | Do it! Do it! | 去啊 去啊 |
[07:41] | Yeah! Yeah! Do it! Do it! | 耶 耶 快去 快去 |
[07:42] | Huh? | 哈 |
[07:44] | Oh, yeah! He wants it. | 耶 他愿意 |
[07:45] | Do it! Do it! Do it! | 快去 快去 上啊 |
[07:57] | Swim faster! Aaah! | 快游 啊 |
[08:09] | Look, an exit! | 出口在那里 |
[08:10] | Aah! Faster! Faster! Come on! Let’s go! | 快啊 再快点 加油 冲啊 |
[08:16] | Yes! We’re free! | 我们自由了 |
[08:26] | What? | 怎么回事 |
[08:30] | Aah! We’re gonna drown! | 啊 我们要被淹死了 |
[08:45] | Hurry little bro! | 快点小兄弟 |
[08:56] | Aah! Save us! Save us! | 啊 救救我们 救我们 |
[09:05] | No! Aah! We’re gonna drown! Aah! | 不要啊 我们要被淹死了 |
[09:08] | Huh? Lil’ Squid? | 小乌贼你要去哪儿 |
[09:15] | Lil’ Squid, what are you doing? | 小乌贼你要干嘛 |
[09:38] | Whoa, man. That’s a big squid. | 天呐 那可真是只大乌贼 |
[09:48] | – You did it! – Yeah! | – 你做到了 – 耶 |
[09:59] | It’s okay, Lil’ Squid. It’s okay. | 没事的 小乌贼 放轻松 |
[10:40] | Good job, bros. | 干得漂亮 伙计们 |
[10:44] | You know what? If Lil’ Squid can find a family, | 你知道吗 小乌贼找到了自己的家 |
[10:47] | I’m sure one day, we’ll find one, too. | 我坚信有一天 我们也会找到自己的家 |
[10:49] | Yeah, I hope so. Arr, forward, mateys! | 我也希望 前进 兄弟们 |
[11:02] | Welcome to Wilderness Man. | 欢迎来到《野人》 |
[11:06] | We’re looking for bears, and bears love salmon. | 我们在找熊 而熊爱吃三文鱼 |
[11:09] | So three, two, one… | 那么三 二 一 |
[11:14] | I don’t know what he’s doing. | 我看不懂他在干嘛 |
[11:15] | What, if you guys want to see bears, just watch Cartoon Network. | 如果想看熊的话 就找深影嘛 |
[11:17] | Every hour all this week! | 这周每小时不停更新 |
[11:19] | Are there new episodes? | 能有新剧情吗 |
[11:21] | Oh yeah. | 那肯定的 |
[11:22] | Wow, he’s really going for it. | 他真的豁出去了 |
[11:24] | Ice Bear is ready for sushi. | 阿极准备好吃寿司了 |
[11:26] | New We Bare Bears every hour all this week! | 这周《咱们裸熊》每小时不停更新 |
[11:29] | Ice Bear on Cartoon Network. | 阿极在深影等你 |