时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let’s go! | # 嗒 嗒 嗒吧嗒 嗒 嗒 动起来 # |
[00:04] | We’ll be there | # 我们相伴相随 # |
[00:06] | a wink and a smile and a great old time | # 对你挤眼 对你微笑 好似美好旧时光 # |
[00:08] | yeah, we’ll be there | # 我们相伴相随 # |
[00:10] | wherever we are, there’s some fun to be found | # 我们所达之地 定能欢乐满载 # |
[00:13] | we’ll be there when you turn that corner | # 我们无处不在 或许下个街角 # |
[00:15] | we’ll jump out the bush | # 我们跳出花丛 从此伴你左右 # |
[00:16] | with a big bear hug and a smile | # 送上温暖熊抱 以及治愈微笑 # |
[00:18] | we’ll be there | # 我们与你同在 # |
[00:25] | Who’s ready for another fun-filled day of shooting hoops? | 谁准备好开心投篮一整天了 |
[00:28] | Me! | 我 |
[00:30] | Ice Bear ready for day filled with cleaning. | 阿极准备好打扫一整天了 |
[00:34] | Oh, man. Can’t we just do it next week? | 老兄,就不能下周再做吗 |
[00:36] | Yeah, come on. It’s not even like the cave is even that dirty. | 就是的 我们的熊洞又不是那么脏 |
[00:47] | Uh. I guess it’s a little messy. Okay. | 好像是有点乱 好吧 |
[00:49] | If we hurry up and clean, we can have fun the rest of the day. | 如果我们赶紧打扫 剩下的时间就都可以玩了 |
[00:52] | – Ice Bear made chore list. – Yay, cleaning! | – 阿极列了家务清单 – 耶 扫除 |
[00:55] | Hooray. | 万岁 |
[01:09] | Uh, cheesy-poof crumbs, | 芝士条碎渣渣 |
[01:11] | Straw of Panda’s hair… Oh, a cinnamon bun! | 一绺胖达的头发 肉桂小面包 |
[01:15] | Ah, just another squirrel. | 原来又是一只松鼠 |
[01:34] | Yes, another chore done. Look! | 好极了 又完成一项家务 看 |
[01:36] | We’re almost done with the list! | 我们就快完成清单上的所有家务了 |
[01:41] | We’re never going to finish. Even he’s tired. | 我们永远完不成的 他都累了 |
[01:45] | Ice Bear is cleaning floor. | 阿极在擦地 |
[01:50] | Ah, well, let’s see. | 咱们来看看 |
[01:51] | There must be something on the list we can do together. | 清单上一定有我们能一块做的事 |
[01:54] | That’d be better, right? Oh, I got it! | 那样会容易点吧 找到啦 |
[01:56] | Let’s take a break on cleaning the cave… | 咱们可以暂停打扫熊洞 |
[01:58] | …and clean the shed! | 转战仓库 |
[02:00] | Come on. | 来呗 |
[02:01] | Isn’t it always more fun when we work together? | 咱们不总是合作更好玩吗 |
[02:05] | Yeah. | 对 |
[02:07] | Hey, there’s actually some pretty cool stuff in here, guys. | 实际上这里有些挺酷的东西呢 伙计们 |
[02:10] | Yeah. This whole blackboard will be perfect for my drawings. | 对 我用这块黑板画画简直完美 |
[02:16] | I mean, this old mirror will be perfect for my selfies. | 我是说 对着这老镜子自拍简直完美 |
[02:18] | Yeah, and this whole sheet can make a great ghost costume. | 是的 而且这床单可以做个不错的幽灵服 |
[02:21] | – Ah! Guys, you got to see this! – Whoa. What’s that? | – 老弟们 你们来看看这个 – 哇 这是啥 |
[02:25] | Ice Bear’s old project, robot clone. | 阿极的旧发明 克隆机器人 |
[02:29] | Programmed to love… and destroy. | 程序设定为热爱… 和毁灭 |
[02:32] | Huh, too bad it can’t be programmed to destroy the mess in our house. | 真可惜它不能被制定为消灭咱家的垃圾 |
[02:37] | Ice Bear has idea. | 阿极灵机一动 |
[02:39] | Presenting… Butler Bear. | 登场中 熊熊管家 |
[02:42] | Butler Bear activated. | 熊熊管家已激活 |
[02:45] | Greetings… Father. | 问候 父亲 |
[02:48] | That’s the coolest thing I’ve ever seen. | 这是我见过最酷的玩意儿了 |
[02:50] | What does it do? | 它能干啥 |
[02:53] | Mess detected. Initiating scrub mode. | 检测到污渍 擦洗模式开启中 |
[03:02] | Are you proud, Father? | 你骄傲吗 父亲 |
[03:06] | Feedback accepted. | 反馈已接收 |
[03:08] | Whoa! That was the coolest! | 哇 这酷到掉渣了 |
[03:10] | Positive feedback will improve performance. | 正面反馈会提高执行力 |
[03:13] | Guys, I think Butler Bear’s going to solve all our problems. | 大家 我觉得熊熊管家能帮我们解决所有问题 |
[03:44] | Feedback accepted. | 反馈已接收 |
[03:46] | Feedback accepted. | 反馈已接收 |
[03:50] | Oh, man. The cave looks awesome. | 老兄 熊洞看上去好极了 |
[03:52] | Yeah. Butler Bear is amazing. | 是的 熊熊管家超赞的 |
[03:54] | Uh, hey, now that we don’t have to clean, y’all want to dunk? | 嘿 我们现在不用打扫了 你们想灌篮吗 |
[03:57] | Yeah! | 当然 |
[03:58] | I got it. Hey, guys. Check out this shot. | 这球我来 老弟们 看好这波操作 |
[04:05] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么鬼 |
[04:08] | Oh, hey. Nice job, Butler Bear, but, um… | 做的不错 熊熊管家 但是… |
[04:11] | Yeah. Why don’t you go find something else to clean? | 你为什么不去找点其他东西打扫呢 |
[04:13] | Okay, guys. | 好了老弟们 |
[04:15] | – What? – Mailman! Ouch. | – 啥玩意 – 邮递员 哎呦 |
[04:19] | Got a letter for Mr. Grizzly Bear. | 有封大灰先生的信 |
[04:21] | – Wow, thanks! – Ooh, you guys shooting hoops? | – 谢了 – 你们在投篮吗 |
[04:24] | Mind if I have a shot? | 介意我投一球吗 |
[04:25] | – For sure! – I got it! | – 当然不介意 – 我来喽 |
[04:26] | Oop. Ah, shoot. Looks like I’m all dirty. | 糟糕 我身上全脏了 |
[04:31] | Oh, my gosh. I’m so sorry. | 老天爷 我很抱歉 |
[04:33] | It’s okay. It’s just a little mud. | 没关系 就是点小泥巴 |
[04:36] | Mess detected. Initiating laundry mode. | 检测到污渍 洗衣模式开启中 |
[04:41] | Yep. This will be no… | 是 这没问… |
[04:46] | Butler Bear! What have you done? | 熊熊管家 你都干了啥 |
[04:50] | Laundry bot complete. | 净衣程序已完成 |
[04:52] | Ah, no! Bad Butler Bear! | 不 坏熊熊管家 |
[04:53] | Ah! We’re sorry, mailman! | 我们对不起你 邮递员先生 |
[04:55] | Uh, I’ll leave these in the mailbox! | 我会把这些放在邮箱里的 |
[04:59] | Yeah. Maybe we gave him a little too much positive feedback. | 或许我们给它太多正面反馈了 |
[05:01] | Listen, Butler Bear, you can’t just go around cleaning up after everyone, okay? | 听着 熊熊管家 你不能跟在别人屁股后面到处打扫 |
[05:05] | It’s weird. | 那很尴尬的 |
[05:06] | Yeah. Laundry is a sacred chore that’s not meant for the public eye. | 对 洗衣服是项神圣的家务 不是当众进行的 |
[05:10] | Sometimes, you just got to know when enough is enough, you know? | 有时候你要明白点到为止 你懂吗 |
[05:14] | Yeah. We just don’t want to look like dingles. | 我们只是不想被当成蠢蛋 |
[05:19] | Ah! I think he gets it! | 我觉得它听懂了 |
[05:22] | Ah! Get it off! Get it off! | 关掉它 关掉它 |
[05:24] | Ice Bear, I want help! | 阿极 帮我 |
[05:26] | Hey, little bro, you got to do something. | 小老弟 做点什么 |
[05:32] | Don’t worry, Pan Pan! Let me just … | 稳住别慌 胖胖 让我来… |
[05:34] | Uh, Panda? You okay? | 胖达 你没事吧 |
[05:50] | Mess detected. | 检测到污渍 |
[05:57] | Disappointment detected. | 检测到失望 |
[06:00] | Must please Father. | 必须让父亲满意 |
[06:05] | Mess detected. Must clean to please Father. | 检测到污渍 必须清理以使父亲满意 |
[06:12] | Ugh. Everything hurts. | 哪哪都疼 |
[06:15] | Mess eliminated. | 污渍已消除 |
[06:19] | Scanning for new mess. | 扫描新污渍中 |
[06:21] | Scanning for new mess. | 扫描新污渍中 |
[06:23] | Hey, buddy. It’s Uncle Grizz. | 伙计 是大灰叔叔 |
[06:25] | I didn’t mean any of those things back there, okay? | 刚刚我不是故意的 好吗 |
[06:27] | Let’s just go back to the cave and relax. | 我们回熊洞放松放松吧 |
[06:29] | Maximum cleaning mode engaged. | 最强清洁模式启用 |
[06:33] | Ah! Okay. This is bad, guys. | 完蛋了 老弟们 |
[06:35] | We got to get out of here. Run! | 我们得离开这里 跑 |
[06:48] | Come on, little bro! | 快点 小兄弟 |
[06:50] | – Panda? Pan Pan! – Ah! The floor is so slippery. | – 胖达 胖胖 – 地板太滑了 |
[06:56] | I’ve almost got it … Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! | 我马上就 |
[07:01] | Butler Bear has gone insane. | 熊熊管家发疯了 |
[07:03] | What are we going to … Ah! | 我们该怎么 |
[07:05] | Hello, Father. I missed you. | 您好 父亲 我想你了 |
[07:10] | Run! | 跑 |
[07:13] | I will make you proud, Father. | 我会使你骄傲的 父亲 |
[07:18] | Clean. | 干净 |
[07:21] | Clean. | 干净 |
[07:33] | Butler Bear has gone too far, okay? | 熊熊管家太过了 |
[07:36] | I know we were just giving him positive feedback, | 我知道之前我们只给了它正面反馈 |
[07:38] | but this situation calls for tough love. | 但现在的情况不得不上棍棒教育了 |
[07:40] | – Got to fight back. – Ice Bear will clean up mistakes. | – 我们得奋起反抗 – 阿极会处理错误 |
[07:42] | Let’s move out! | 行动起来吧 |
[07:49] | Mess detected. | 检测到污渍 |
[08:11] | Feedback has improved performance. | 反馈已提高执行力 |
[08:24] | I have surpassed you, Father. | 我超越你了 父亲 |
[08:26] | Ice Bear will be judge of that. | 轮不到你来说 |
[08:52] | Oh, no. What if he does that to the cave? | 哦不 万一它炸了熊洞呢 |
[08:54] | Good idea, Uncle Panda. | 好主意 胖达叔叔 |
[08:59] | Giant mess detected. Initiating cleaning missile. | 检测到巨型污渍 清洁导弹启动中 |
[09:07] | Bros, what are we going to do? | 兄弟们 我们该咋办 |
[09:09] | That missile is going to blow up our home. | 导弹会把咱家炸成灰的 |
[09:11] | Ice Bear has plan. | 阿极有计划 |
[09:24] | Giant mess detected. | 检测到巨型污渍 |
[09:33] | Oh, no. Now it’s headed straight towards us! | 哦不 它现在直接冲我们来了 |
[09:43] | – Ah, little bro! – Oh, no! | – 小老弟 – 哦不 |
[09:47] | This is sure some mess, right, Father? | 这无疑乱套了 对吧 父亲 |
[09:52] | I just want to make you proud. | 我只是想让你感到骄傲 |
[10:13] | – Hooray! – We did it! | – 万岁 – 我们做到了 |
[10:14] | Oh, man. That was amazing! I can’t believe it worked! | 老兄 帅呆了 我不敢相信居然成功了 |
[10:18] | What are we going to do with all the pieces? | 我们该怎么处理这些残骸呢 |
[10:20] | Maybe we can toss it into a volcano. | 或许我们可以把它们扔到火山里 |
[10:22] | Or maybe we could launch them into space. | 又或许我们可以把它们发射到宇宙里 |
[10:32] | Are you proud? | 你骄傲吗 |
[10:37] | Ice Bear has idea. | 阿极灵机一动 |
[10:40] | Well, I guess cleaning the old-fashioned way works, too. | 觉得用老办法打扫也挺好的 |
[10:44] | Bummer it didn’t work out, though. | 偷懒不是个办法 |
[10:45] | Hey, what did you end up doing with Butler Bear? | 你把熊熊管家怎么着了 |
[10:47] | Ice Bear found better home. | 阿极给它找了个更好的家 |
[10:51] | Butler Bear making Father proud. | 熊熊管家让父亲骄傲 |
[11:01] | Welcome to Wilderness Man. | 欢迎来到《野人》 |
[11:06] | We’re looking for bears, and bears love salmon. | 我们在找熊 而熊爱吃三文鱼 |
[11:09] | So three, two, one… | 那么三 二 一 |
[11:13] | I don’t know what he’s doing. | 我看不懂他在干嘛 |
[11:14] | What, if you guys want to see bears, just watch Cartoon Network. | 如果想看熊的话 就找深影嘛 |
[11:17] | Every hour all this week! | 这周每小时不停更新 |
[11:19] | Are there new episodes? | 能有新剧情吗 |
[11:20] | Oh yeah. | 那肯定的 |
[11:22] | Wow, he’s really going for it. | 他真的豁出去了 |
[11:24] | Ice Bear is ready for sushi. | 阿极准备好吃寿司了 |
[11:25] | New We Bare Bears every hour all this week! | 这周《咱们裸熊》每小时不停更新 |
[11:28] | Ice Bear on Cartoon Network. | 阿极在深影等你 |