时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let’s go! | # 嗒 嗒 嗒吧嗒 嗒 嗒 动起来 # |
[00:04] | We’ll be there | # 我们相伴相随 # |
[00:06] | a wink and a smile and a great old time | # 对你挤眼 对你微笑 好似美好旧时光 # |
[00:08] | yeah, we’ll be there | # 我们相伴相随 # |
[00:10] | wherever we are, there’s some fun to be found | # 我们所达之地 定能欢乐满载 # |
[00:13] | we’ll be there when you turn that corner | # 我们无处不在 或许下个街角 # |
[00:15] | we’ll jump out the bush | # 我们跳出花丛 从此伴你左右 # |
[00:16] | with a big bear hug and a smile | # 送上温暖熊抱 以及治愈微笑 # |
[00:18] | we’ll be there | # 我们与你同在 # |
[00:47] | Who wants poutine? | 谁想吃肉汁乳酪薯条呀 |
[00:50] | We do! We do! | 我们我们 |
[00:51] | Sorry, but this looks delicious! | 抱歉 但看起来真好吃 |
[00:54] | Yeah! This will really fuel me for my hockey practice! | 曲棍球训练要开始了 这能帮我充满能量 |
[00:56] | Oh! But we’re missing someone! | 我们好像忘记了谁 |
[00:58] | Now where’s baby Grizz gone off to again, eh? | 大灰宝贝去哪儿了 |
[01:01] | Beep, beep, coming through! | 我来啦 |
[01:05] | Grizz! There you are! | 大灰 你在这儿呀 |
[01:06] | Would you like some poutine, honey? | 亲爱的 你要不要来点肉汁乳酪薯条 |
[01:09] | Poutine? That’s not what I ordered! | 肉汁乳酪薯条 我点的可不是这个 |
[01:14] | Marker! | 打板 |
[01:15] | Sorry, but it’s time for you to go to bed, Son. | 抱歉 但睡觉时间到了 |
[01:19] | I’m sorry your new pet didn’t work out. | 新宠物的事我很遗憾 |
[01:21] | You know, having a pet is a big responsibility. | 你知道的 养宠物是个很大的责任 |
[01:25] | That’s okay, Dad, cause I think I learned something today. | 没关系爸爸 我觉得我今天也学到了一些东西 |
[01:28] | Even though they’re beautiful, majestic creatures, | 虽然驼鹿是美丽又庄重的生物 |
[01:30] | you just can’t keep a moose as a house pet. | 但你不能把它们当宠物养在家里 |
[01:35] | Well, maybe next time, we’ll get you a goldfish. | 也许下次我们可以给你弄只金鱼 |
[01:37] | What? That’s not what I ordered! | 什么 那可不是我想要的 |
[01:41] | Cut! Great work, everyone! | 停 干得好 伙计们 |
[01:43] | You did great, Grizz. | 你演得很棒 大灰 |
[01:45] | – Thanks, Mom! – I’ll say! You’re a natural star. | – 谢了妈妈 – 我同意 你真是个天生的明星 |
[01:48] | – Aw, Dad. – You’ll have to give me some acting tips, Grizz. | – 噢爸爸 – 你得告诉我一些表演技巧 大灰 |
[01:50] | You got it, sis. | 没问题 姐姐 |
[01:51] | That was just super, everyone. | 刚刚太棒了 |
[01:53] | I think we’ve all earned a break, eh? | 我想我们都值得休息一下 |
[01:56] | Ah, another great episode. | 又是精彩的一集 |
[02:00] | It’s getting a bit repetitive, Alan. | 情节变得越来越重复了 艾伦 |
[02:02] | It’s a sitcom. What do you expect? | 这是个情景喜剧 你还想怎样 |
[02:03] | – Hey! Mr. Director, wait up! – Oh, hey there, kiddo. | – 嘿 导演 等等 – 哦 嗨 小家伙 |
[02:06] | Oh, man, I love my family so much! | 我太爱我的家了 |
[02:08] | Ah! Ever since you adopted me from that fire station, | 自从你把我从消防站带回来 |
[02:11] | everything’s been so perfect! | 一切都是那么完美 |
[02:12] | Now I’m a part of a great TV family | 现在我成为了电视家庭的一员 |
[02:14] | on a moderately rated Canadian TV show. | 还上了一档收视不错的加拿大电视节目 |
[02:16] | He’s being generous. | 他是个慷慨的人 |
[02:18] | I wish some day I could have an even bigger family! | 我希望有一天我可以有个更大的家 |
[02:21] | Wait! | 等等 |
[02:22] | – Say that again, Grizz. – Uh, I wish I had a bigger family? | – 再说一遍 大灰 – 我希望有个更大的家 |
[02:25] | What a great idea! Grizz, you’re a genius! | 这主意太棒了 大灰 你真是个天才 |
[02:27] | – Whoa, really? – Are you thinking what I’m thinking? | – 真的吗 – 你和我想的一样吗 |
[02:30] | Way ahead of you. I’ll go talk to the writers. | 早就想到了 我去找剧作们谈谈 |
[02:32] | Hey, Grizz. They need you in makeup, hon. | 大灰 他们要你去化妆了 亲爱的 |
[02:34] | Carry me, Mom! | 抱我过去吧 妈妈 |
[02:36] | Well, I can’t say no to that cute face! | 好吧 我没法拒绝这么可爱的脸蛋 |
[02:40] | – And there you go. – Oh. Thanks, Emma. | – 好啦 就这样了 – 谢谢你 艾玛 |
[02:42] | Beep, beep, comin’ through! | 我来啦 |
[02:44] | Thanks, Mom! What are you going to do now? | 谢谢妈妈 你现在要去干嘛 |
[02:46] | Oh, I’m off to do mom things, you know? | 我准备去做一些妈妈的事情了 你明白我的意思吗 |
[02:49] | – Okay, bye! – Bye, Mom! | – 再见啦 – 再见妈妈 |
[02:51] | Oh! Hi, Dad! | 嗨 爸爸 |
[02:54] | Aww, it’s so cute that he calls you dad. | 他叫你爸爸 好可爱啊 |
[02:56] | Yeah, it was a little strange at first, but, I don’t know. | 没错 一开始是有点奇怪 但是 我也说不清 |
[03:00] | He’s just a kid, I guess. | 他只是个孩子 我觉得 |
[03:01] | Uh, well, Son, bring your bike by later, | 一会儿把你的自行车拿来 儿子 |
[03:05] | and I’ll give it a tune up! | 我来帮你调整一下 |
[03:06] | Okay! Thanks, Dad! | 好的 谢谢你 爸爸 |
[03:07] | Man, if we had another family member, | 如果要加入一名新成员 |
[03:09] | I wonder who it would be? | 我很好奇会是谁 |
[03:11] | An eccentric but wise neighbor? | 一个古怪但很睿智的邻居 |
[03:13] | Some sassy, independent old ladies? | 还是时髦又独立的老太太们 |
[03:16] | Two other kinds of bears? | 或者另外两种熊 |
[03:18] | Nah, nobody would watch a show like that. | 不 没有人会看那种节目的 |
[03:21] | Okay! Places, everyone! Places! | 好了 大家就位 |
[03:24] | Everyone got the new script? And action! | 所有人都拿到新剧本了吧 开始 |
[03:29] | Hey, family, want to see how fast I can ride my bike around the living room? | 大家想不想看我绕客厅骑一圈有多快 |
[03:32] | Sorry, Son, but not right now. | 不好意思儿子 现在不行 |
[03:34] | But… | 但是 |
[03:35] | Oh! That must be cousin Lorenzo! | 一定是洛伦佐表弟 |
[03:37] | – Huh? Who’s that? – Lorenzo in the house! | – 那是谁 – 洛伦佐到了 |
[03:42] | ‘Sup? | 大家好哟 |
[03:46] | Lorenzo? Uh, hi. I’m Grizz. | 洛伦佐 哦 嗨 我是大灰 |
[03:49] | Oh, fantastic! | 精彩 |
[03:52] | ‘Sup? | 怎样 |
[03:53] | Wow, Lorenzo! You’re cooler than ice! | 哇 洛伦佐 你太酷了 |
[03:56] | I love you, Lorenzo! | 我爱你 洛伦佐 |
[03:58] | – Sorry. – Welcome to the family, Lorenzo! | – 不好意思 – 欢迎来到这个家 洛伦佐 |
[04:01] | Righteous. | 淡定 |
[04:04] | Uh… Yeah, good job, Lorenzo. | 不错 洛伦佐 |
[04:06] | But, uh, check out my sweet moves! | 看看我的动作 |
[04:12] | See? | 看到吗 |
[04:13] | Everyone, look at Lorenzo! | 大伙 快看洛伦佐 |
[04:21] | Lorenzo’s in the house. | 洛伦佐在这儿 |
[04:27] | Cut! Lorenzo, baby, that was amazing! | 停 洛伦佐 亲爱的 刚刚太棒了 |
[04:30] | – The audience loves you! – You’re the best actor I’ve ever seen. | – 观众们爱死你了 – 你真是我见过最好的演员 |
[04:32] | You are a natural. | 你是天生的明星 |
[04:33] | Uh, wait for me, guys! Mom? | 等等我呀 妈妈 |
[04:37] | I’ll have that poutine now! | 我想吃那个肉汁乳酪薯条了 |
[04:39] | Dad? Dad? It’s your favorite son, me! | 爸爸 爸爸 是我 你最喜欢的儿子呀 |
[04:42] | Uh, Sis? Uh, I don’t know, hockey or something? | 姐姐 额我不知道 是曲棍球吗 |
[04:45] | Hmm. Uh… That’s not what I ordered! | 这不是我想要的 |
[04:50] | – Ugh, we got to get rid of that line. – Yeah, so cheesy. | – 我们得把那条台词删掉 – 没错 太俗了 |
[04:54] | What? No, this can’t be! Whoa! | 什么 这不是真的 |
[04:59] | Hey, what are you doing with my bike? | 嘿 你要对我的自行车做什么 |
[05:01] | – That’s show biz, kid. – What? What’s going on? | – 这就是娱乐圈 孩子 – 什么 发生了什么 |
[05:04] | Oh, this must be the new script pages. | 噢 这一定是新的剧本 |
[05:06] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[05:08] | “Lorenzo, Lorenzo. In the house, Lorenzo?” | “洛伦佐 洛伦佐在这儿 洛伦佐” |
[05:11] | We’re not even in the house in this scene! | 这一幕我们甚至都不在房子里 |
[05:13] | I need to go talk to the director. | 我得去跟导演谈谈 |
[05:14] | I’m telling you, this kid is a genius. | 我跟你说 这孩子是个天才 |
[05:17] | If we keep this up, our ratings might even beat “I Love Moosie!” | 如果我们继续 我们的收视率可能会超过《我爱慕希》 |
[05:20] | What about Grizz? | 那大灰怎么办 |
[05:21] | I think our best plan is to do some rewrites | 我觉得最好的办法就是重写剧本 |
[05:24] | and slowly fade him out of the show. | 让他逐渐淡出这个节目 |
[05:26] | Write me out of the show? But they’re my family. | 把我赶出节目 但他们是我的家人 |
[05:30] | Oh, hey, Lorenzo. So I was wondering | 嘿 洛伦佐 我想知道 |
[05:33] | if you could give me some acting tips one of these days? | 你有空的时候能不能告诉我一些表演技巧 |
[05:35] | – Sure, no problem. – I thought she wanted my acting tips? | – 当然没问题 – 我以为她想知道我的表演技巧 |
[05:39] | Eh, Sis was always easily swayed. | 姐姐一直都很善变 |
[05:41] | But Mom and Dad would never … wha?! | 但是爸爸妈妈绝不会… 什么 |
[05:43] | Oh, Lorenzo, you’re such a breath of fresh air. | 噢 洛伦佐 你真让人耳目一新 |
[05:46] | It’s so nice having you a part of the family. | 你能成为这个家的一员真是太好了 |
[05:48] | – And you deliver your lines so well. – For sure. | – 你的台词说的真好 – 确实 |
[05:52] | Hmm. If they want rewrites, I’m gonna do some myself. | 如果他们要重写剧本 那我要自己来 |
[05:58] | Places, people, places! | 大家就位了 |
[06:02] | – Perfect. – Aren’t we missing someone? | – 很好 – 我们是不是忘了谁 |
[06:08] | – Beats me. – Whatever, start rolling. | – 你难倒我了 – 管他呢 开拍吧 |
[06:11] | Okay, action! | 好的 开始 |
[06:14] | Lorenzo and I are headed into town. | 洛伦佐和我要去镇上 |
[06:16] | Lorenzo’s in the house. | 洛伦佐在这儿 |
[06:18] | Lorenzo, you can’t drive. | 洛伦佐 你不能开车 |
[06:20] | Ha, ha, oh Lorenzo. | 噢洛伦佐 |
[06:24] | Oh, Lorenzo. | 洛伦佐 |
[06:30] | Just keep going. | 继续 |
[06:32] | So… Yeah! We’ll be back for the hockey game! | 我们会回来看你的曲棍球比赛 |
[06:37] | We wouldn’t miss it for the world, eh? | 我们无论如何都不会错过的 |
[06:39] | Would you miss me? | 你们会想我吗 |
[06:42] | Why watch the big game, when we can have one ourselves, eh? | 既然我们自己就有场比赛 为什么还要去看呢 |
[06:47] | – We should cut. – Wait, let’s see how this plays out. | – 我们应该喊停了 – 等等 让我们看看结果如何 |
[06:50] | Sorry. What did you have in mind? | 不好意思 你有什么想法 |
[06:53] | I’m talking about a race through this entire set! | 我的意思是绕着整个场景来场比赛 |
[06:56] | No. How about this whole studio? | 不 整个演播厅怎么样 |
[07:00] | Yes, yes! | 好 好 |
[07:02] | The winner of this race will be the real star of the show. | 赢家将会成为这个节目真正的明星 |
[07:05] | – Sounds cool, man. – Whatever. First one back to this spot wins. | – 听起来不错 – 先回到起点的人赢 |
[07:09] | Count us down, Dad. | 帮我们倒数 爸爸 |
[07:10] | Um, uh, sorry. Uh… Oh! | 噢 不好意思 噢 |
[07:14] | Okay! Get ready, boys! | 好的 预备 孩子们 |
[07:16] | Three… Two… | 三 二 |
[07:20] | One… | 一 |
[07:22] | – Go! – Oh, yeah, in the house! | – 出发 – 哦耶 |
[07:26] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[07:28] | Yes! | 好了 |
[07:31] | – This Big Wheel’s got some kicks! – Oh, yeah? | – 这个大轮子有点麻烦 – 哦 是吗 |
[07:52] | Huh, piece of cake. Buckle up. | 小菜一碟 抓紧了 |
[07:54] | gonna ride or die? | # 不骑车毋宁死 # |
[08:15] | Wicked. | 真调皮 |
[08:22] | Come on, Grizz! | 加油 大灰 |
[08:31] | Sick. Grizz is in the house! | 大灰赢了 |
[08:34] | And cut! That was a hoot and a holler! | 停 反响不错啊 |
[08:37] | – Way to go, kiddo. – We’re so proud of you. | – 就该这么做 孩子 – 我们为你骄傲 |
[08:38] | – Great job, buddy. – Grizz, that was so good. | – 做得好 伙计 – 大灰 刚刚太厉害了 |
[08:41] | You got to share some of those acting tips. | 你得给我分享一些表演技巧 |
[08:43] | Ah, boy, what a race. | 比赛太精彩了 |
[08:45] | I’m gonna grease up those wheels for you right away! | 我现在就去给你的轮子上油 |
[08:47] | That rewrite in the script was so refreshing. | 这个重写过的剧本真让人耳目一新 |
[08:50] | We need more of that in the show! | 我们在节目中需要更多这样的东西 |
[08:51] | Exactly my thinking! More Grizz! | 我也这么想 更多大灰 |
[08:53] | What do you think? We’re going to bump you back up to star | 你觉得呢 我们要把你重新捧成明星 |
[08:55] | – and fire Lorenzo! – Huh? Wait, wait, what? | – 然后开除洛伦佐 – 等等 什么 |
[08:59] | You’re gonna fire him just like that? | 你就要这样开除他吗 |
[09:01] | Yeah! It’s gonna be great! | 没错 这一定会很棒 |
[09:03] | What do you think, audience? | 观众们 你们觉得呢 |
[09:06] | You’re the real star, kid. I should’ve known all along. | 你才是真正的明星 孩子 我早就该意识到的 |
[09:10] | Lorenzo, are you okay with this? | 洛伦佐 你没关系吗 |
[09:12] | Ehh, yeah sure. I don’t care. | 当然 我无所谓 |
[09:14] | It’s not like any of this is real, anyway. | 无论如何 这都不是真的 |
[09:18] | Come on, Grizz, what do ya say? | 拜托 大灰 你觉得怎么样 |
[09:20] | – Oh, Grizz. – Come on, join us. | – 大灰 – 拜托 加入我们吧 |
[09:22] | You’re part of the family, Grizz, come on. | 你是这个家的一分子 大灰 拜托了 |
[09:25] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[09:27] | You know what? I learned something today. | 你们知道吗 今天我学到了一些东西 |
[09:30] | Having a family is a big responsibility. | 拥有一个家是一个很大的责任 |
[09:32] | All this time I thought Lorenzo was getting in the way of us. | 我一直以为是洛伦佐在妨碍我们 |
[09:35] | – Sup. – But then I realized, it wasn’t Lorenzo. | – 是哦 – 但是我意识到 不是洛伦佐 |
[09:38] | It was this family. | 是这个家出了问题 |
[09:40] | Families don’t care about high ratings, fancy scooter tricks, | 家人不会在乎高收视率或花哨的滑板车技巧 |
[09:44] | or giving someone more attention based on popularity. | 也不会根据收欢迎的程度给予某人更多关注 |
[09:48] | – Sorry. – No, that is not what family is aboot! | – 对不起 – 不 那不是家应该有的样子 |
[09:53] | Family is aboot love, happiness, loyalty, | 家是爱 是幸福 是忠诚 |
[09:56] | friendship, or something like that. | 是友谊 或者类似的东西 |
[09:59] | I’m actually not really sure. | 其实我也不太确定 |
[10:01] | But I need to go out and discover it for myself. | 但我需要自己走出去弄明白 |
[10:03] | You go find that new family, Grizz! | 去找那个新家吧 大灰 |
[10:05] | – Find that family, boy! – Wait a minute! | – 去找那个家吧 孩子 – 等一下 |
[10:09] | Kid, what are you saying, eh? | 你在说什么 孩子 |
[10:11] | I’m saying you’re gonna have to find another star. | 我的意思是你需要再找个明星了 |
[10:14] | Because I’m oot. | 我不干了 |
[10:18] | Hey, wait! If you walk out that door, | 嘿等等 如果你走了 |
[10:21] | I will pull all the episodes featuring baby Grizz! | 我会撤下所有关于大灰宝贝的剧集 |
[10:24] | And most importantly, you’ll be walking away | 最重要的是 你将会失去 |
[10:26] | from your fame and fortune. | 你的名气和财富 |
[10:28] | That’s not what I ordered. | 那不是我想要的 |
[10:34] | Huh? Grizz! | 大灰 |
[10:37] | Sorry. I forgot that wasn’t a real door. | 抱歉 我忘了那不是真的门 |
[10:42] | Okay, people, we’re going to stick to plan “B” | 好吧 大家 我们要继续实施B计划了 |
[10:44] | and focus on Lorenzo. | 把注意力放在洛伦佐身上 |
[10:47] | What? Cancelled? | 什么 取消了 |
[10:51] | Time to go out and find a real family of my own. | 是时候出去寻找一个真正属于我自己的家了 |
[11:02] | Welcome to Wilderness Man. | 欢迎来到《野人》 |
[11:06] | We’re looking for bears, and bears love salmon. | 我们在找熊 而熊爱吃三文鱼 |
[11:09] | So three, two, one… | 那么三 二 一 |
[11:13] | I don’t know what he’s doing. | 我看不懂他在干嘛 |
[11:14] | What, if you guys want to see bears, just watch Cartoon Network. | 如果想看熊的话 就找深影嘛 |
[11:17] | Every hour all this week! | 这周每小时不停更新 |
[11:19] | Are there new episodes? | 能有新剧情吗 |
[11:21] | Oh yeah. | 那肯定的 |
[11:22] | Wow, he’s really going for it. | 他真的豁出去了 |
[11:24] | Ice Bear is ready for sushi. | 阿极准备好吃寿司了 |
[11:25] | New We Bare Bears every hour all this week! | 这周《咱们裸熊》每小时不停更新 |
[11:28] | Ice Bear on Cartoon Network. | 阿极在深影等你 |