时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let’s go! | # 嗒 嗒 嗒吧嗒 嗒 嗒 动起来 # |
[00:05] | We’ll be there | # 我们相伴相随 # |
[00:06] | a wink and a smile and a great old time | # 对你挤眼 对你微笑 好似美好旧时光 # |
[00:09] | yeah, we’ll be there | # 我们相伴相随 # |
[00:11] | wherever we are, there’s some fun to be found | # 我们所达之地 定能欢乐满载 # |
[00:14] | we’ll be there when you turn that corner | # 我们无处不在 或许下个街角 # |
[00:16] | we’ll jump out the bush | # 我们跳出花丛 从此伴你左右 # |
[00:17] | with a big bear hug and a smile | # 送上温暖熊抱 以及治愈微笑 # |
[00:19] | we’ll be there | # 我们与你同在 # |
[00:27] | Well, next time we hang out, we’ll race to see | 下次见面 我们要比比 |
[00:28] | who has the fastest private jet. | 谁的喷气式飞机是最快的 |
[00:30] | Okay, talk to you soon, Mr. Prime Minister. | 没问题 下次再聊 总理先生 |
[00:33] | It’s 10 am | 都已经十点了 |
[00:35] | and I don’t have my mocha latte! | 我还没见到我的抹茶拿铁 |
[00:37] | Sorry, sir. Took me a while to find the 2%. | 对不起先生 我找了半天百分之二浓度的 |
[00:40] | I wanted 3%, but I’ll forgive you. | 我要的是百分之三的 但是我原谅你了 |
[00:43] | Oh! Any word form the Action Buddies reboot? | 动作兄弟的重启拍摄有什么消息吗 |
[00:46] | Did they offer me the part yet? | 他们给我角色了吗 |
[00:47] | The movie studio left a message this morning. | 电影公司今天早上留了个口信 |
[00:49] | They’ve, uh… passed. | 你没通过 |
[00:50] | They said you’re too cute for an action movie. | 他们说你太可爱了 不适合拍动作片 |
[00:52] | Too cute?! Who do they… | 太可爱 谁说的 |
[00:55] | Nope. Whatever. | 算了 管他呢 |
[00:57] | – What’s on the schedule today? – Ah, yes. | – 今天的日程都有啥 – 我来看看 |
[01:00] | Busy day, sir. You have your massage, | 你今天很忙 先生 你要去按摩 |
[01:01] | a trip to the factory, mani-pedi. | 要去趟工厂 还要美甲和修脚 |
[01:03] | – Also, your 9:00 a.m. Is here. – My what? | – 而且 你九点钟的预约到了 – 啥 |
[01:07] | Hey, everybody! It’s me, Nom Nom! | 嗨 大家好 我是楠楠 |
[01:10] | Just kiddin’, buddy. Heyoooo! | 开个玩笑 兄弟 我来了 |
[01:12] | Oh, here we go. | 又来了 |
[01:13] | Oh, man, Nom Nom, this is like my dream office! | 天哪 楠楠 这简直是我梦想中的办公室 |
[01:16] | Ha! There’s so many toys! | 这儿有这么多玩具 |
[01:18] | Oh, no way! It’s the Nom Nom bobble head! | 不是吧 楠楠的摇头娃娃 |
[01:20] | Look at it go. | 看它摇的 |
[01:25] | Wait a minute. What are you even doing here? | 等等 你来这儿干嘛 |
[01:27] | – Security! – Sir! | – 保安 – 到 |
[01:28] | That’s me. | 是我 |
[01:29] | – I’m security, sir. – Oh, right. | – 我就是保安 先生 -哦 对 |
[01:31] | Wait, Nom Nom! I know your time is precious. | 等等 楠楠 我知道你的时间很宝贵 |
[01:33] | It’s just that, I really want to pitch you my new movie. | 但是我真的很想跟你说一下我的新电影 |
[01:37] | – Movie? Hmm… – I think we should throw him out, sir. | – 电影 – 我觉得我们该把他赶出去了 先生 |
[01:40] | Shh! I don’t pay you to think. | 我不是花钱请你来思考的 |
[01:42] | Ugh! Okay. You got 30 seconds. | 好吧 给你三十秒 |
[01:44] | That’s great, ’cause 30 seconds | 太棒了 因为三十秒 |
[01:46] | is all you’ll need to have your mind blown! Boom! | 足够颠覆你的想象 |
[01:51] | Crowbar Jones! | 撬棍侠 |
[01:53] | Who’s the bear that won’t let you drown? | 是谁在你溺水的时候将你救起 |
[01:56] | Crowbar Jones! | 撬棍侠 |
[01:57] | Ghost problem? Haha! | 有鬼怪问题 |
[01:59] | How ’bout no problem when there’s… | 撬棍侠能解决 |
[02:02] | Crowbar Jones! | 一切问题 |
[02:04] | Okay, stop. “Crowbar Jones”? | 好了 停 撬棍侠 |
[02:07] | I don’t have time for your student films. | 我没时间看你的小学生电影 |
[02:09] | O-Okay, but… but hear me out. | 好吧 让我说完 |
[02:10] | Now, I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[02:12] | Crowbar Jones? | 撬棍侠 |
[02:13] | – How did it all begin? – Not really. | – 这一切是怎么开始的 – 并不 |
[02:15] | How did he become an action hero? | 他是怎么成为英雄的 |
[02:16] | How did he met his sidekick, Pando? | 他是怎么遇到同伴胖多的 |
[02:18] | – What even is a crowbar? – Why are you telling me this?! | – 撬棍到底是什么玩意 – 你为什么要跟我说这些 |
[02:22] | Wait for it, wait for it… | 稍安勿躁 稍安勿躁 |
[02:24] | Crowbar Jones: Origins, | 撬棍侠:起源 |
[02:25] | starring yours truly and… Tada! | 领衔主演 楠楠 |
[02:30] | Go on. | 说下去 |
[02:31] | Here’s the deal. It’s still a work in progress. | 事情是这样的 这项工作还在进行中 |
[02:33] | But if you like where it’s going, | 但如果你喜欢这个剧情发展 |
[02:34] | I would love for you to be a part of it. | 我真的希望你能参与进来 |
[02:36] | Come on, Nom Nom. | 拜托 楠楠 |
[02:38] | After all we’ve been through, j-just hear me out. | 我们一起经历了那么多 就让我说完吧 |
[02:40] | – Please? – Fine. I will allow you to pitch it, | – 行吗 – 好吧 我会让你立项的 |
[02:42] | and if it’s decent, I’ll think about being in your movie. | 如果有水平 我会考虑参演的 |
[02:46] | – Yes! – But I’ve got a busy day today. | – 太好了 – 但我今天很忙 |
[02:48] | You’re gonna have to show me this film around my schedule. | 你得根据我的时间表抽空给我看这个电影 |
[02:50] | – Got it? – Yes! You got it, sir! | – 懂 – 没问题 长官 |
[02:52] | Now, prepare to have all your questions answered. | 现在 准备好听我解答你的所有问题 |
[02:59] | Welcome to jail, Dr. Destructo. | 监狱欢迎你 毁灭博士 |
[03:01] | Hope you brought a book, | 希望你带了本书 |
[03:02] | cause you’re gonna be here for 100 years. | 因为你得在这儿待上一百年了 |
[03:05] | Dr. Destructo will see you again, very soon. | 我们很快就会再见面的 |
[03:11] | – Great work. – Ah, thank you, Captain. | – 干得好 – 谢谢长官 |
[03:13] | If you keep this up, you will put everyone out of a job. | 如果你一直这么优秀 其他人会失业的 |
[03:17] | I may be a rookie cop, but I am hungry for justice. | 也许我是个菜鸟警察 但我十分渴望正义 |
[03:20] | A couple of the guys are going to ice cream bar. | 我们几个要去吃冰淇淋 |
[03:22] | – What does rookie say? – I wish I could go, | – 你怎么说 – 我也想去 |
[03:24] | but I got three things waiting for me back home… | 但有三件事在家等着我呢 |
[03:26] | my supermodel girlfriend, a delicious dinner, | 我的超模女友 美味的晚餐 |
[03:28] | and my sweet guitar. | 还有我的吉他 |
[03:31] | Sweetie, I’m home! | 我回来了 亲爱的 |
[03:34] | No girlfriend? | 女朋友呢 |
[03:36] | No dinner? My tunes! | 晚餐呢 我的吉他 |
[03:38] | Wha… No! | 不 |
[03:40] | Huh? A left sock? | 留下了一条袜子 |
[03:42] | “Dr. Destructo told your girlfriend to leave, | “毁灭博士赶走了你的女朋友 |
[03:45] | ate your dinner and hates your guitar. | 吃了你的晚餐还毁了你的吉他 |
[03:47] | Sorry, not sorry.” | 很抱歉我一点都不觉得抱歉 |
[03:48] | Nooooooo! | 不 |
[03:50] | I’d never been so upset in my entire life. | 那是我整个人生中最难过的日子 |
[03:52] | I’d lost everything. | 我失去了一切 |
[03:54] | Ice waiter thinks you’ve had enough apple juice. | 阿极服务员觉得你不能再喝苹果汁了 |
[03:56] | I’ll tell you when I’ve had enough apple juice! | 我喝够的时候会告诉你的 |
[04:00] | But then something changed my life. | 接着有件事改变了我的生活 |
[04:03] | “Join the Super Spy Program. | “加入超级间谍项目 |
[04:05] | Requirements… having lost everything.” | 要求 失去了一切” |
[04:09] | W-Wait. Wait, pause! | 等等 暂停一下 |
[04:10] | I thought this was an action movie about crowbars. | 我以为这是个关于撬棍的动作电影 |
[04:13] | This is just a guy moping around. | 这不就是一个人在到处抱怨吗 |
[04:15] | Oh, no, trust me. That’s just the back story. | 不不 相信我 这只是背景 |
[04:16] | First, they start with the slow, emotional stuff | 这一切是从缓慢 情绪化的事情开始的 |
[04:19] | and then… boom! Explosions and flying cars! | 然后就开始刺激了 爆炸还有飞车什么的 |
[04:22] | Now is when things go into overdrive. | 现在到了事情变得失控的时候 |
[04:25] | Captain! | 长官 |
[04:27] | I wanna join the Super Spy Program! | 我想加入超级间谍项目 |
[04:30] | Okay. Why not? | 好的 |
[04:32] | Huh? What is this? | 弄这个干啥 |
[04:35] | The process begins… combining new DNA. | 程序启动 开始结合新的DNA |
[04:41] | Strength of tiger. | 老虎的力量 |
[04:42] | Eyes of eagle. | 鹰的视力 |
[04:44] | Brain of frog. | 还有青蛙的智慧 |
[05:02] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[05:05] | I won’t rest until the city is safe again | 在城市脱离毁灭博士的魔爪 变得安全之前 |
[05:07] | – from the clutches of Dr. Destructo. – Hooray. | – 我是不会休息的 – 万岁 |
[05:10] | Crowbar Jones and partner will do great out there. | 撬棍侠和他的同伴会闯出一番天地的 |
[05:12] | Wait. Partner? | 等等 同伴 |
[05:17] | Sorry I’m late, Captain. | 对不起我迟到了 长官 |
[05:18] | I got locked inside the bathroom again. | 我又被锁在卫生间里了 |
[05:21] | No way! I work alone! | 没门 我一向单干 |
[05:22] | I don’t need Rando over here slowing me down. | 我不需要兰多在这儿碍手碍脚 |
[05:25] | First of all, my name is Pando. And I also work alone. | 首先 我叫胖多 其次我也一向单干 |
[05:29] | Ice cop likes Pando. Ice cop likes Jones. | 警察喜欢胖多 警察也喜欢琼斯 |
[05:32] | Ice cop loves… togetherness. | 警察希望你们和谐相处 |
[05:34] | Remember, with great power… | 记住 能力越强 |
[05:35] | – comes great car. – Ooh! I’ll drive! | – 座驾越好 – 我来开 |
[05:38] | What? No! I’m the cool one. | 什么 我才是酷的那个 |
[05:40] | Oh, boy. I can’t wait to drive at a safe speed in this baby. | 我等不及要开这车出去遛遛了 |
[05:43] | But first… | 但首先 |
[05:45] | Ahhh! Want some water? | 来点水吗 |
[05:47] | I always try to stay hydrated before every mission. | 我一直在执行任务前保持水水哒的状态 |
[05:50] | There’s only one thing that can quench my thirst right now. | 现在只有一件事能让我解渴 |
[05:55] | Revenge! | 那就是复仇 |
[05:58] | Snooze! Character development bores me. | 我都要睡着了 人物发展好无聊 |
[06:00] | If I were you, I would cut 90% of the movie. | 如果我是你 我会把这部电影的百分之九十都剪掉 |
[06:02] | Huh, I guess that would simplify things. Okay, you see? | 我猜这会让事情变简单许多 你看 |
[06:05] | This is why it would be so cool if you were part of the film. | 这就是为什么如果你加入我们会很棒 |
[06:07] | We can hang out and brainstorm how to make the film better! | 我们可以一起出去 一起头脑风暴让电影变得更好 |
[06:09] | Nom Nom doesn’t brainstorm. | 楠楠从不头脑风暴 |
[06:10] | Nom Nom says what he wants and gets what he wants. | 楠楠说他想要什么 然后他就会得到什么 |
[06:13] | That’s a good boy. | 说得好 |
[06:14] | Ugh, all right. Let’s get this thing over with. | 让我们赶快把这电影看完吧 |
[06:18] | A-ha! Dr. Destructo’s secret lair! | 这里就是毁灭博士的秘密基地了 |
[06:21] | Great. How’re we gonna get to the elevator | 棒极了 但我们怎样才能不被毁灭博士的人发现 |
[06:23] | without being detected by Destructo’s army? | 而到电梯那里 |
[06:26] | Who said anything about elevators, champ? | 谁说要坐电梯了 |
[06:33] | Aha! Hurry up, Pando! | 快点 胖多 |
[06:35] | I’m coming, I’m coming. | 来了来了 |
[06:37] | Good thing I brought my grappling hook. | 还好我带了我的抓钩 |
[06:44] | Made it! Can I get a hand? | 终于到了 能拉我一把吗 |
[06:46] | – Fine. I guess. – Thanks. | – 好吧 – 谢了 |
[06:49] | So I was thinking, now we can find where he keeps his | 我想 现在我们可以找到他的超级电脑 |
[06:51] | super computer and then download the computer virus. | 然后在上面下载电脑病毒了 |
[06:54] | – Cool, right? – Not as cool as… my fists! | – 很酷吧 – 没我的拳头好 |
[06:57] | That’s a horrible idea. Mine is the better way. | 这是个糟糕的主意 我的办法更好 |
[06:59] | Nothing is better than my fists! | 没什么比我的拳头更好了 |
[07:01] | So you have arrived. | 你们到了 |
[07:03] | Dr. Destructo welcomes you both… | 毁灭博士欢迎你们 |
[07:06] | to your doom. | 走向毁灭 |
[07:08] | Wha… Huh? What is this?! | 什么 怎么回事 |
[07:10] | Don’t worry, bro. I’m still working on the ending. | 别担心 兄弟 我还在思考结局 |
[07:12] | – It’s why you’re here. – Ugh, you’re wasting my time with this. | – 这就是为什么你在这儿 – 你在浪费我的时间 |
[07:14] | Cause time is money, and money is… | 时间就是金钱 金钱就是 |
[07:17] | …the “My Little Nom Nom” Smart doll! | “我的小楠楠”智能玩偶 |
[07:20] | – Are those… worker robots? – Why, yes, they are. | 那些是工作机器人吗 – 没错 |
[07:23] | Working 24 hours with no need of food, sleep, or paycheck. | 它们可以二十四小时工作 不需要食物 睡眠 或者报酬 |
[07:28] | My toy is the first with the new exo-chip, | 我的玩具是首个装有卓越芯片的机器人 |
[07:30] | so it can interact with the owner like never before! | 所以它可以跟主人进行前所未有的互动 |
[07:34] | Oh, hello. Would you like to be my friend | 你好 你愿意做我的朋友 |
[07:36] | and buy more consumer products? | 然后多买点东西吗 |
[07:38] | Oh, my gosh, Nom Nom! | 天哪楠楠 |
[07:40] | – This is amazing! – I know. | – 这太厉害了 – 我知道 |
[07:44] | It’s my greatest creation. | 这是我最伟大的发明 |
[07:45] | – It is, sir. – Why are you still standing there?! | – 没错先生 – 你为什么还站在这里 |
[07:48] | Go get me a chai tea latte! Now! | 快给我准备印度茶拿铁 现在就去 |
[07:51] | Anyway, Grizz… Ugh! | 无论如何 大灰 |
[07:53] | How can I say this without hurting your feelings? | 我怎样才能不伤害你感情地说呢 |
[07:55] | Your movie is bad. | 你的电影很烂 |
[07:57] | Like, really awful. | 是真的很烂 |
[07:59] | Besides, where do I even fit into this whole movie? | 况且 我应该在这部电影的何处出现呢 |
[08:01] | Y…You already made most of it! | 你已经完成大部分内容了 |
[08:03] | Um… somewhere in the ending, | 在…结尾的某个地方 |
[08:05] | I guess? I just haven’t written it yet. | 我的计划是这样 只是我还没有写到那里 |
[08:07] | I’m sorry, Grizz, but I’m gonna have to pass on your offer. | 很遗憾 大灰 你的提议我不能通过 |
[08:10] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 失陪了 |
[08:11] | I’ve got a multi-billion-dollar enterprise to run. | 我还有个几十亿美元的企业要经营 |
[08:15] | Uh, okay, Nom Nom. Thanks for your time. | 好吧 楠楠 谢谢你抽时间见我 |
[08:19] | Crowbar Jones? | 撬棍侠 |
[08:21] | Who would ever actually watch… | 谁会真的去看 |
[08:22] | Buy me! | 买我 |
[08:25] | Put me down! Aaaah! | 把我放下 |
[08:27] | Huh? What … What the… | 这 这这 |
[08:29] | No! No! Noooo! | 不不不 |
[08:32] | Healthy chips? What’s even the point? | 健康薯片 有什么意义 |
[08:34] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[08:36] | – Get me off of this thing! – Nom Nom?! | – 快帮我把这东西解开 – 楠楠 |
[08:38] | Help! H…Help! | 救命 救命 |
[08:41] | – No! Stop! – I’m coming, Nom Nom! | – 不 停下 – 我来了 楠楠 |
[08:44] | Grizz! Do something! Get me… | 大灰 做点什么 帮我 |
[08:46] | What do I do? What do I do? | 我该怎么办 我该怎么办 |
[08:58] | Crowbar Joooones! | 撬棍侠琼斯来了 |
[09:13] | Huh? What? | 天哪 |
[09:16] | I’m free! I’m alive! | 解开了 我活下来了 |
[09:19] | Phew! What? | 什么情况 |
[09:28] | – Sorry about the mess, Nom Nom. – It’s all good. | – 很抱歉我把这里弄得一团糟 楠楠 – 没关系 |
[09:30] | I’ll get my people to clean this up in no time. | 我很快就会让人来清理的 |
[09:32] | Oh. Cool. | 那就好 |
[09:34] | You know, I guess with a couple of fixes, | 你知道吗 我觉得经过一些修改 |
[09:36] | “Crowbar Jones” Could be a pretty cool film. | 《撬棍侠琼斯》可以成为一个很酷的电影 |
[09:39] | – Really? – And I guess if I were part of it, | – 真的 – 而且我觉得如果我能加入 |
[09:42] | both as an actor and executive producer, | 即做演员又做执行制片人 |
[09:44] | the film would get some massive street cred. | 电影才会更有口碑 |
[09:47] | – Eh, I’m in. – Yes! | – 我同意了 – 太好了 |
[09:51] | Get ready to make film history, bro! | 准备创造电影历史吧 兄弟 |
[09:53] | Also, I think I have an idea for the ending. | 还有 我觉得关于结尾我有个想法 |
[09:55] | Pando! | 胖多 |
[09:57] | No, stop! Let go of me, you tin can! | 不 住手 放开我 你这个戴锡罐的家伙 |
[10:00] | Oh, no! What do I do? | 哦不 我该怎么办 |
[10:05] | – You okay, Pando? – Wow! That was amazing! | – 你没事吧 胖多 – 你太厉害了 |
[10:08] | Thank you for saving me! | 谢谢你救了我 |
[10:10] | – All in a day’s work. – Behind you! Uh… | – 家常便饭罢了 – 小心背后 |
[10:14] | Must destr… | 必须消灭… |
[10:16] | Malfunction! Beep bop boop… Function. | 故障 故障 |
[10:18] | Dr. Destructo… was a robot?! | 毁灭博士 是个机器人 |
[10:23] | That will teach him to mess with me and my trusty partner. | 这下他知道惹我和我同伴的下场了 |
[10:26] | Partner? I like the sound of that, Officer Jones. | 同伴 我喜欢听你这么说 琼斯长官 |
[10:30] | From now on, Pando, you can call me… | 从现在开始 胖多 你可以叫我 |
[10:33] | Crowbar Jones! | 撬棍侠琼斯 |
[10:35] | 导演 编剧 制作 领衔主演 特效 大灰 | |
[10:39] | Later. | 之后… |
[10:41] | Being hydrated before a mission does feel good. | 在执行任务之前保持水水哒感觉真不错 |
[10:43] | Told ya. | 我就说吧 |
[10:45] | Now who could that be? | 会是谁呢 |
[10:49] | Hey, little buddy. How can I help you? | 嗨小老弟 有什么我能帮你的吗 |
[10:52] | The real question is, how can I help you… | 真正的问题是 有什么我能帮你吗 |
[10:57] | Father? | 父亲 |
[11:00] | You were great in it, sir. | 你在电影里表现得很棒 先生 |