| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:00] | Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let’s go! | # 嗒 嗒 嗒吧嗒 嗒 嗒 动起来 # | 
| [00:04] | We’ll be there | # 我们相伴相随 # | 
| [00:06] | a wink and a smile and a great old time | # 对你挤眼 对你微笑 好似美好旧时光 # | 
| [00:09] | yeah, we’ll be there | # 我们相伴相随 # | 
| [00:11] | wherever we are, there’s some fun to be found | # 我们所达之地 定能欢乐满载 # | 
| [00:13] | we’ll be there when you turn that corner | # 我们无处不在 或许下个街角 # | 
| [00:15] | we’ll jump out the bush | # 我们跳出花丛 从此伴你左右 # | 
| [00:16] | with a big bear hug and a smile | # 送上温暖熊抱 以及治愈微笑 # | 
| [00:18] | we’ll be there | # 我们与你同在 # | 
| [00:24] | And here we go. Simmons takes it up the middle. | 比赛进行中 西蒙斯跑过中场 | 
| [00:26] | – He’s got an open lane. – Oh, come on. Come on. | – 前方无人阻拦 – 加油 加油 | 
| [00:27] | – Three seconds left on the shot clock. – Yeah, let’s go! | – 时限钟仅剩三秒 – 冲啊冲啊 | 
| [00:29] | He takes it up strong. | 他攻势凶猛 | 
| [00:31] | Boom! Slam dunk! | 是大灌篮 | 
| [00:32] | Game’s over, folks! What a game! | 比赛结束 朋友们 实在精彩 | 
| [00:33] | Joel, great game out there. | 乔尔 真精彩 | 
| [00:35] | How’d you pull off such an amazing win? | 你是如何在最后时刻赢得比赛的呢 | 
| [00:37] | Well, there’s just one reason for my success. | 我能成功只有一个原因 | 
| [00:39] | – His dedicated fans! – Years of hard work and training. | – 是因为他的粉丝 – 是因为多年的努力 | 
| [00:42] | Shoes. Gotta be the shoes. | 鞋好 绝对是鞋子好 | 
| [00:45] | That’s right. It’s… my mom! | 没错 就是…我母亲 | 
| [00:47] | What? | 什么 | 
| [00:48] | My mom taught me everything I know. | 妈妈教会我所有事 | 
| [00:50] | I owe it all to her! She even taught me how to dunk! | 胜利属于她 她教会我灌篮 | 
| [00:53] | And there you have it, folks. Moms are the key to success. | 大家了解了吧 妈妈是成功的关键 | 
| [00:57] | And I think our sponsor would agree. | 我们的赞助商也这样认为 | 
| [00:59] | “Mom” … she makes you snacks, dries your tears. | “母亲” 她为你下厨 安慰你 | 
| [01:03] | She’s a teacher, a role model, and a friend. | 她是人生的导师 榜样和朋友 | 
| [01:06] | Moms are always there for you. | 永远是避风港 | 
| [01:08] | Someone to dry my tears? | 帮我擦擦眼泪 | 
| [01:11] | Ice Bear… has never known such love and care. | 阿极… 从没体验过这种爱和关心 | 
| [01:14] | Aww. Sn-a-a-a-acks! | 呜呜呜 想吃点心 | 
| [01:18] | And that’s why we created the “Mom App.” | 于是 我们打造了”母亲”软件 | 
| [01:20] | The app that lets you order a mom whenever you need one. | 通过本产品可随时随地下单 | 
| [01:24] | You can find the mom that’s right for you. | 找到契合的母亲 | 
| [01:27] | “Mom App” Download today. | “母亲”软件 今天就下载 | 
| [01:31] | Bros! We need this app! | 兄弟们 快下载这个 | 
| [01:32] | Already downloaded! | 已经好了 | 
| [01:33] | Ooh! Lemme see! Lemme see! | 快 快让我瞧瞧 | 
| [01:39] | Whoa! So many moms. | 哇哦 好多妈妈呀 | 
| [01:41] | Whoa! This mom’s got snacks! | 哇 这个妈妈会做点心 | 
| [01:42] | – I want that one! – Oh. Come on. Grizz! | – 我要这个妈妈 – 你慢点 大灰 | 
| [01:44] | Snack mom. And she’s supportive? | 点心妈妈 而且她很支持自己的孩子 | 
| [01:46] | Oh! Yes! | 太合了 | 
| [01:47] | Huh? Uh, that was fast. | 这么快 | 
| [01:53] | Hello! I’m your new mom, Gayle! | 你们好 我是你们的新妈妈 佳由 | 
| [01:55] | Welcome to our cave, Gayle! | 欢迎来到我们的家 佳由 | 
| [01:57] | Glad to be here, boys! Please, just call me “Mom.” | 我很荣幸 孩子们 叫我妈妈就好了 | 
| [02:01] | – Mom. – Oh! I know you want a supportive hug. | – 妈 – 让我给你一个爱之拥抱 | 
| [02:04] | Ah! Yes! I love hugs! Mmm! | 太好了 我爱抱抱 | 
| [02:06] | We gotta throw a huge party to celebrate our new family! | 我们办个大型派对吧 来庆祝我们的新家庭 | 
| [02:10] | – What do you say, boys? – Yeah! | – 怎么样 孩子们 – 太好了 | 
| [02:13] | Dude, your mom’s pretty cool | 兄弟 你妈妈真酷 | 
| [02:14] | for inviting us cool college kids to your party. | 让我们这些学校的酷孩子参加派对 | 
| [02:16] | – I know, right? – Oh, honey, there you are! | – 对吧 我也觉得 – 宝贝 你在这儿呢 | 
| [02:19] | Ah! Hi, Mom! | 嗨 妈妈 | 
| [02:20] | How’s my big boy? Such a healthy appetite! | 真是我的大宝贝 多好的胃口 | 
| [02:24] | Ah, Mom, please, not … | 妈妈 别挠我… | 
| [02:26] | Mwah! Ah, there we go. | 戴好了 | 
| [02:29] | – Aw, man… – Now have fun, honey. | – 天啊… – 玩得开心 宝贝 | 
| [02:32] | Heh. Nice, “Big boy.” | 哈 真是个”大乖宝” | 
| [02:33] | Yeah, I’m pretty much just a big ol’ party guy. | 我是个热爱派对的熊 | 
| [02:35] | Sweetie! I see you’ve met the artiste of the family. | 小甜心 你已经见了我们家的大艺术家 | 
| [02:38] | Oh. I just dabble in the arts. | 害 随便摆弄几下 | 
| [02:41] | Don’t be modest, dear. | 别谦虚了 | 
| [02:43] | – Time to share it with the world. – Wait… What? | – 该和人们展示你的才华了 – 等等…什么 | 
| [02:46] | Oh, I found some of your best drawings | 在你房间的隐秘抽屉里 | 
| [02:47] | in a secret folder in your room… | 我找到了你最好的画 | 
| [02:49] | and hung them up! | 并把他们挂上了 | 
| [02:52] | Oh, no! Those are private! | 不 天呐 这是我的隐私 | 
| [02:54] | My personal favorite? Titled “My Cat-sona.” | 我最爱这张 名为”我的猫索娜” | 
| [02:57] | No, no, no! Stop! Stop! Stop looking! No! No! | 不不不 停停停 都别看了 别看了 | 
| [02:59] | These aren’t meant for the public eye! | 我不是画给别人看的 | 
| [03:02] | Supportive high five, Panda! | 我们来爱之击掌 胖达 | 
| [03:11] | – Cool. Thanks, man. – Oh, what’s this? | – 谢了兄弟 – 这是什么 | 
| [03:14] | Now, whose instrument is this? | 是谁的乐器 | 
| [03:17] | Ice Bear hasn’t practiced in years. | 阿极好多年没拉了 | 
| [03:19] | Oh, I would love to hear you play! | 我真想听听你演奏 | 
| [03:21] | Now, gather around, everybody! | 大家快过来 | 
| [03:23] | Our resident musician has a wonderful song to share. | 我们家的大音乐家要表演一曲 | 
| [03:26] | Presenting… | 本曲演绎自… | 
| [03:28] | Oh, no. No need to be shy now. | 不要害羞嘛 | 
| [03:31] | All you need is a supportive… push! | 你需要一个爱之…鼓励 | 
| [03:36] | I-Ice Bear will play… “Twinkle Star.” | 阿 阿极即将表演…”小星星” | 
| [03:43] | – Oh, look out. – Oh, no! | – 麻烦让让 – 不要 | 
| [03:45] | You’re doing great, honey! It sounds beautiful! | 拉得真好 甜心 真好听 | 
| [03:52] | Ahh! So beautiful! Love it! | 真好听真好听 太喜欢了 | 
| [03:55] | Bro! You okay? | 兄弟 还好吗 | 
| [03:58] | Sorry, guys. I guess Gayle wasn’t a good pick. | 抱歉 兄弟们 佳由妈妈看来不合适 | 
| [04:01] | Ice Bear can’t go back out there. | 阿极没脸出去了 | 
| [04:02] | Yeah, but it’s not like we can send our mom away. | 可我们无法摆脱她啊 | 
| [04:04] | Wait! | 等等 | 
| [04:05] | Oh, look! We can cancel Gayle! | 看 能取消订单 | 
| [04:07] | – Do it. Do it now. – Punch it, Panda. | – 赶快 不要犹豫 – 胖达 快点 | 
| [04:10] | Goodbye… Mom. | 再见了…妈妈 | 
| [04:14] | It worked. | 奏效了 | 
| [04:15] | Well, it’s too bad Gayle didn’t work out. | 真可惜 佳由没那么好 | 
| [04:18] | So who we gonna get next? | 所以接下来选谁 | 
| [04:19] | No, Grizz! It’s my turn to pick a mom! | 不行 大灰 该我选了 | 
| [04:22] | Whoa! Classy! | 哇哦 真有格调 | 
| [04:24] | Oh, we’re getting this mom! | 就要这个了 | 
| [04:28] | Whoa! What the…? | 什么情… | 
| [04:34] | It’s dirty. | 真脏 | 
| [04:36] | Hello, new mom. I’d like to welcome … | 新妈妈你好 欢迎你来到… | 
| [04:38] | What is this? Aren’t you a bit big to be a child? | 这是什么 这么大了还戴不觉得丢人吗 | 
| [04:46] | Better. Dinner will be served now. | 好多了 晚餐马上开始 | 
| [04:49] | You will dress nice for your mother. | 你们必须为了母亲着装得体 | 
| [04:55] | Aw, man! These clothes make me feel so cultured. | 真好 这衣服让我好文明 | 
| [04:58] | Ice Bear too hot. | 阿极好热 | 
| [05:01] | I’ve brought one of my hotel’s five-star chefs | 由我带来的五星大厨制作 | 
| [05:03] | with a meal fit for your… physiques. | 适合你们体格的餐点 | 
| [05:06] | Ice Bear hopes there are more courses. | 阿极希望量能多些 | 
| [05:09] | Aww. I miss my big-boy days. | 想念我是”大乖宝”的生活了 | 
| [05:11] | I’m not sure about this mom, Pan Pan. | 这妈妈好像也不合适啊 胖胖 | 
| [05:13] | I think we should cancel. | 取消订单吧 | 
| [05:14] | What?! No! Linda’s perfect! | 啥 妈妈琳达明明完美 | 
| [05:16] | We finally have class! Ready to eat, Mother. | 我们终于过得有品位了 我准备进餐了 母亲大人 | 
| [05:22] | This is pretty good. | 还真好吃 | 
| [05:25] | Yeah. It’s artisanal. | 简直是艺术品 | 
| [05:32] | Enough! This is unacceptable! | 够了 无法忍受 | 
| [05:35] | Mom, is everything okay? | 母亲大人 怎么了 | 
| [05:37] | All of you lack proper etiquette! It’s been decided. | 简直丝毫不懂礼节 我决定了 | 
| [05:41] | You will go to boarding school in Latvia. | 你 去拉脱维亚上寄宿学校 | 
| [05:45] | W-Wait! W-What?! What is a Latvia?! | 等 等一下 拉脱维亚是啥 | 
| [05:47] | You will be sent to one of | 你 去一家新加坡的 | 
| [05:49] | the family’s hotel operations in Singapore. | 家庭旅馆工作 | 
| [05:52] | Ice Bear is wanted in Singapore. | 阿极在新加坡被通缉了 | 
| [05:54] | And, Panda… I’ve decided | 还有你 胖达 我决定 | 
| [05:56] | you will be the one to inherit my entire fortune. | 让你继承我的全部遗产 | 
| [05:59] | Whoa! Like … Like your heir? | 天呐 你的…全部遗产吗 | 
| [06:01] | Dui. My legacy will be yours. | 对 我的遗产都归你 | 
| [06:04] | However… I expect some changes from you. | 但是…你必须做出改变 | 
| [06:08] | what kind of changes? | 比如改变什么呢 | 
| [06:10] | First, no more silly pursuits in “Art.” | 首先 放弃追逐艺术 你毫无天赋 | 
| [06:14] | I expect a diligent son, which also means no more Internet dates. | 变成勤奋的孩子 所以不能再网恋 | 
| [06:19] | Excuse me, Madame. What should I do with this pillow? | 打扰一下 女士 这个枕头如何处理 | 
| [06:22] | Burn it. | 烧了 | 
| [06:25] | No! No! Miki-chan! Aah! No! | 不要 不要 那可是美琪 | 
| [06:27] | I am sorry, but I cannot accept this, Mother! | 很抱歉 母亲大人 我不能答应 | 
| [06:30] | Panda! How dare you speak that way to me! | 胖达 你竟敢如此和我讲话 | 
| [06:33] | – Ni zhen rang wo diou lian! – Panda, here! Quickly! | – 你真让我丢脸 – 胖达 快 躲这里 | 
| [06:36] | – We gotta cancel now! – I know! | – 赶快取消订单 – 在了 | 
| [06:42] | She’s gone, Panda. Miki-chan is safe, sweet boy. | 她走了 胖达 美琪安全了 | 
| [06:46] | Ugh, that mom was terrible. | 这个妈妈糟透了 | 
| [06:48] | All right. Let me pick the next one. | 好了 让我选下一个 | 
| [06:50] | No! You stink at choosing! | 不行 你选得太烂 | 
| [06:52] | Ice Bear’s turn. | 该阿极了 | 
| [06:54] | – Oh, that’s fair. – Ice Bear has selected ideal mom. | – 倒是公平 – 阿极选好合适的妈妈了 | 
| [07:07] | Hey! I’m your new mom … Tank! | 你们好 我是新妈妈…谭可 | 
| [07:10] | You kids like basketball? | 听说你们喜欢打篮球 | 
| [07:16] | Our mom can dunk! | 太棒了 妈妈会灌篮 | 
| [07:19] | Where did you learn to dunk like that?! | 哪学得 灌得这么好 | 
| [07:21] | Teach us how to dunk, please! | 教我们灌篮 求求你 | 
| [07:22] | Well, I’m afraid I can’t do that. | 这个嘛 我做不到 | 
| [07:24] | You bears are too weak and puny! | 你们太胖太弱了 | 
| [07:26] | You gotta get buff. Like me! | 你们得增肌 像我一样强壮 | 
| [07:28] | Now, drop and give me 30! | 现在 30个俯卧撑 | 
| [07:30] | – Yeah, I don’t think I … – Come on, now! | – 我想我们做不… – 开始 | 
| [07:32] | I’m gonna whip you boys into shape! | 成为型男吧 | 
| [07:36] | That’s enough. | 够了 | 
| [07:38] | 30 laps! Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go! | 快跑30圈 加速 加速 加速 | 
| [07:41] | Yeah! Feel the burn! Come on! Move it! | 感受脂肪燃烧 快点 | 
| [07:43] | Ugh. Everything hurts. | 全身哪都疼 | 
| [07:46] | At least we can relax and watch TV now. | 至少现在可以放松 看电视了 | 
| [07:48] | I don’t think so! TV is for couch potatoes! | 不可以 家里蹲才看电视呢 | 
| [07:52] | – Ice Bear wants to be potato. – Cancel. Cancel, cancel, cancel! | – 阿极想做家里蹲 – 快取消订单 | 
| [07:55] | Hey, what’d I just say?! | 我刚刚说了什么 | 
| [07:58] | All this tech stuff is no good for you kids. | 这些电子产品对你们没有好处 | 
| [08:00] | Let’s… get… you boys to bed. | 给我…去睡觉 | 
| [08:03] | And I’ll take the other bedroom. | 我在另一个房间 | 
| [08:05] | And I’ve modified this one so you can all share. | 我改装了这个房间让你们一起睡 | 
| [08:08] | Sweet dreams! Sleep well! | 晚安 好眠 | 
| [08:11] | You guys asleep? | 都睡了吗 | 
| [08:13] | Uh, no, my body hurts too much. | 没 身上疼得睡不着 | 
| [08:16] | Also, new beds are uncomfortable. | 新床 好不舒服 | 
| [08:19] | I can’t take this, okay? We gotta get our phone back, | 受不了了 必须把手机拿回来 | 
| [08:22] | or we’ll be stuck with this mom forever! | 否则会永远被这妈妈虐待 | 
| [08:23] | Ice Bear will help. | 算阿极一份 | 
| [08:25] | Sorry, guys, but I-I don’t think I can move. | 抱歉 兄弟们 没力气动了 | 
| [08:29] | Fine. | 好吧 | 
| [08:34] | She’s awake! | 她竟然醒着 | 
| [08:35] | Wait. She’s just doing sleep crunches. | 等等 她是在睡梦中运动 | 
| [08:39] | Oh! Okay. There’s the phone. | 看 手机在那儿 | 
| [08:40] | Okay, Panda, keep watch while I … Panda! | 好了 胖达 我帮你放哨 然后…胖达 | 
| [08:44] | Cellie. I’m coming. I’ll save y-o-o-o-ou. | 亲爱的手机 我来了 来救你 | 
| [08:51] | Wait. This isn’t my phone! | 等等 这不是我手机 | 
| [08:53] | No! It’s my phone! | 因为那是我手机 | 
| [08:55] | You need to listen to your mother! | 你们应该听话休息的 | 
| [08:57] | Run! | 快跑 | 
| [09:01] | Come out, come out, wherever you are. | 出来吧 躲在哪儿呢 | 
| [09:06] | What do we do? This mom is out of control! | 怎么办 这个妈妈已经失控了 | 
| [09:08] | Yeah, she needs, like, a time-out or something. | 如果有什么能让她暂停就好了 | 
| [09:10] | That’s it! | 就是这个 | 
| [09:11] | Oh, Panda. That’s genius! | 胖达 你真是天才 | 
| [09:15] | Get back here! Playtime is over! | 给我过来 游戏结束 | 
| [09:19] | You think you can run from me? You’re too weak! | 跑得过我吗 你们太弱了 | 
| [09:23] | Now I’m gonna make you work even harder! | 现在开始 我要让你们加倍训练 | 
| [09:26] | You are not our mom! You are just a big bully! | 你才不是妈妈 你就是个打恶霸 | 
| [09:30] | You don’t know what’s good for you! | 你不懂什么对你好 | 
| [09:31] | And give that back! You can’t cancel me that easily. | 手机给我 你是无法取消我的订单的 | 
| [09:34] | We weren’t trying to cancel you. | 我们没想取消 | 
| [09:36] | Why’d you take my phone? | 那拿我手机干嘛 | 
| [09:39] | Who the heck is coming over at this hour? | 谁这时候来啊 | 
| [09:41] | Susan Tanketha Jackson! | 苏珊·谭可莎·杰克逊 | 
| [09:43] | You put that young man down this instant! | 马上把这个年轻人放下来 | 
| [09:46] | Mommy! | 妈妈 | 
| [09:48] | You leave them alone! This mom did not raise a bully! | 别欺负他们 我可没养出恶霸 | 
| [09:51] | No, Mommy. I was just taking care of them. | 不是 妈妈 我是在照看他们 | 
| [09:54] | – Oh, you’re gonna get a real talking to, missy! – No! Stop! Owww! | – 哼 你接下来被我”照看”吧 小姐 – 别揪了 疼 | 
| [09:57] | And no cellphone time for a week, young lady! | 一周都别想用手机 | 
| [10:00] | Man, having a mom is really different than I thought. | 妈妈和我想得真不一样 | 
| [10:03] | Yeah, they don’t show you this stuff on TV. | 是啊 他们没把这些播广告里 | 
| [10:05] | Oh, I-I’m sorry about my daughter. | 真抱歉我女儿添麻烦了 | 
| [10:07] | She’s a sweet girl, but she gets carried away sometimes. | 她是个好孩子 只是太久没回家 | 
| [10:11] | What are you boys doing looking for a mom at your age, anyway? | 再说 你们都这么大了 还找什么妈妈呀 | 
| [10:14] | Well, I guess we thought it’d be nice to have someone | 我以为有妈妈是件好事 | 
| [10:17] | to take care of us, make us snacks, tuck us in at night. | 可以照顾我们 做做饭 掖掖被子 | 
| [10:19] | And just raise us into good people. | 让我们长成好熊 | 
| [10:22] | It looks to me like you’ve already been raised | 可你们现在看起来 | 
| [10:24] | into wonderful folks. | 已经很好了 | 
| [10:25] | Just see how strong and confident you all are. | 强壮又自信 | 
| [10:29] | Wow. Thanks, Mrs. Tank. You’re a great mom. | 谢谢 谭可女士 你是个好妈妈 | 
| [10:32] | Yeah. I wish you were on the app. | 是啊 你在软件上就好了 | 
| [10:34] | You don’t need me. You have each other. | 你们不需要我 你们有彼此啊 | 
| [10:38] | You boys take care now! | 走咯 照顾好自己 | 
| [10:39] | So I guess we’re kind of like each other’s moms, then. | 那看来我们都像是对方的老妈了 | 
| [10:42] | Yeah. So what do you wanna do now, mom bros? | 现在做点什么 我的”妈妈兄弟” | 
| [10:46] | Ice Mom wants to watch TV. | 阿极妈妈想看电视 | 
| [10:51] | Can’t believe we thought we needed a mom. | 当初我们怎么会想要妈妈呢 | 
| [10:53] | Yeah. We’re a perfect family already. | 就是 本来已是完美家庭 | 
| [10:55] | Have you ever wanted a dad? | 你想要个爸爸吗 |