时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let’s go! | # 嗒 嗒 嗒吧嗒 嗒 嗒 动起来 # |
[00:04] | We’ll be there | # 我们相伴相随 # |
[00:06] | a wink and a smile and a great old time | # 对你挤眼 对你微笑 好似美好旧时光 # |
[00:09] | yeah, we’ll be there | # 我们相伴相随 # |
[00:11] | wherever we are, there’s some fun to be found | # 我们所达之地 定能欢乐满载 # |
[00:13] | we’ll be there when you turn that corner | # 我们无处不在 或许下个街角 # |
[00:15] | we’ll jump out the bush | # 我们跳出花丛 从此伴你左右 # |
[00:16] | with a big bear hug and a smile | # 送上温暖熊抱 以及治愈微笑 # |
[00:18] | we’ll be there | # 我们与你同在 # |
[00:37] | Looking awesome, guys. | 看起来真不错 兄弟们 |
[00:38] | I, uh … Oh, that “E” Is supposed to be an “A”. | 噢 那个E应该是A才对 |
[00:41] | Could you fix that? Thanks! | 可以改一下吗 谢啦 |
[00:42] | – Ice Bear told you. – Hmm. | – 阿极告诉过你 – 呃… |
[00:44] | Okay, balloons, banner, pamphlets. | 好的 气球 横幅 小册子 |
[00:47] | Okay, guys! Huddle up! | 兄弟们 集合了 |
[00:49] | Just want to go over this one more time. | 再重复一遍 |
[00:50] | Remember the mission. | 记住我们的任务 |
[00:52] | Today is the day of the department-wide science competition. | 今天将要举行院级科技比赛 |
[00:55] | The judge … Dr. Harold J. Bean. | 我们的评委… 哈罗德·豌豆博士 |
[00:58] | Commit his face to your memory. | 记住他的样子 |
[01:00] | – Ooh. – He looks smart. | – 噢 – 他看起来好聪明 |
[01:02] | He’s a big deal. | 他是个业界大牛 |
[01:04] | He donated all the funding for this whole building. | 这座楼就是他捐的 |
[01:06] | And now, for this competition, | 如果能赢得这次比赛 |
[01:08] | the prize for the best science project is a huge | 最佳科学项目奖会给一大笔 |
[01:10] | scholarship that could put me through college! | 奖金 我就可以上完大学了 |
[01:14] | And there’s a huge trophy! | 还有一个大奖杯 |
[01:16] | I love trophies! | 我超爱奖杯的 |
[01:18] | Guys, we gotta win that trophy! | 兄弟们 我们一定要拿下这个奖杯 |
[01:20] | Ice Bear is trophy bear. | 阿极也喜欢奖杯 |
[01:22] | Don’t worry, Chloe. You can count on us.Whoa! | 别担心 克洛伊 包在我们身上 |
[01:24] | Thanks, guys. Well, Dr. Bean should be here any minute. | 太感谢啦 好的 豌豆博士随时可能出现 |
[01:27] | Do you think my project’s ready? | 你觉得我们准备好了吗 |
[01:28] | What if he doesn’t like it? | 他要是不喜欢怎么办 |
[01:29] | Dude, your project is awesome. | 兄弟 你的发明超炸的 |
[01:31] | I dunno. I-I gotta keep him interested. | 我不知道… 我得让他注意到我 |
[01:34] | I heard that sometimes, | 传闻说 |
[01:35] | he just walks out of people’s presentations. | 他曾经在别人展示的时候就走人了 |
[01:38] | We’ll keep him interested, Chloe | 我们会让他保持兴趣的 克洛伊 |
[01:39] | Yeah, we’re pretty captivating. | 没错 我们超引人注目的 |
[01:41] | Ice Bear’s eyes are on the prize. | 阿极会全力以赴的 |
[01:43] | Huh? | 嗯 |
[01:45] | That’s a great plan, Chloe. Too bad it won’t work. | 完美的计划 克洛伊 可惜这都没有用 |
[01:48] | After Dr. Bean sees my project, that prize will be mine. | 等豌豆博士看到我的发明 我就稳操胜券了 |
[01:52] | Saanvi. Hup! | 桑米 |
[01:53] | Hey Chlo-Chlo, is this one of your friends? | 嘿 小克克 这也是你的朋友吗 |
[01:55] | – No, she’s my rival. – Rival? | – 不 她是我的对手 – 对手 |
[01:57] | Newton and Leibniz, Edison and Tesla … | 牛顿和莱布尼兹 爱迪生和特斯拉 |
[02:00] | those were rivals. You’re just a little kid. | 才能叫对手 而你 只是个小学生 |
[02:03] | Well, this “Little kid” Was the first to get a perfect 120 | 对极了 本小学生是帕特南第一个 |
[02:06] | on the Putnam, and what’d you get? | 拿到120分的天才 而你呢 |
[02:07] | – Oh, just a 100, huh? – Burn! I think. | – 噢 只拿了100分 – 我想她们吵起来了 |
[02:10] | Why don’t you go and work on developing | 那你怎么不去研究 |
[02:12] | object permanence, you kindergartner?! | 你的物体恒存性呢 你这个幼稚园小妹妹 |
[02:14] | You aren’t gonna win, Saanvi, I am! | 你不可能赢的 我才是最后的赢家 |
[02:16] | No, you’re not, Chloe! I am! | 想得美 我 克洛伊才是赢家 |
[02:18] | – I am! – I am! | – 是我 – 是我 |
[02:19] | You guys need any help with your projects? | 需要我帮忙吗 |
[02:20] | I just finished mine. | 我刚完成了我的发明 |
[02:22] | Beat it, jock! | 一边去 你这个傻大个 |
[02:24] | Man, they really want that trophy. | 兄弟 她们真的很想拿到奖杯 |
[02:27] | – Is that all you got? – Yeah, come on, let’s go! | – 你只会跟我大喊大叫吗 – 对啊 要和我吵架吗 来啊 |
[02:29] | Huh? | 啊 |
[02:34] | Um, uh, is this the chemistry building? | 这是化学大楼吗 |
[02:37] | Hey, Chloe, isn’t that the trophy guy? | 嘿 克洛伊 这就是那个发奖杯的人吗 |
[02:39] | Dr. Bean! | 豌豆博士 |
[02:45] | Hello! You must be Miss Park. | 你好 你就是帕克小姐吧 |
[02:47] | Pleasure to meet you. I’ve heard great things. | 很高兴见到你 久仰大名 |
[02:50] | Oh, actually, I’m not … | 噢 事实上 我并不是… |
[02:51] | Chloe Park! I’m Chloe Park! Ha! | 克洛伊·帕克 我就是克洛伊·帕克 |
[02:53] | Glad you could make it, Dr. Bean. | 感谢您的到来 豌豆博士 |
[02:54] | Of course, Chloe. Nice to meet you. | 噢当然了 克洛伊 很高兴见到你 |
[02:57] | – And these are my assistants. – Hello! | – 他们是我的助手 – 你好 |
[02:59] | Oh, Dr. Bean. So nice to meet … Yeeah! | 噢 豌豆博士 很高兴见到你… |
[03:02] | Well, Dr. Bean, if you’re ready, | 好的 博士 如果你准备好了 |
[03:03] | – I’d love to present to you my project. – Oh, my! | – 我想给你看看我的发明 – 噢 |
[03:07] | Exquisite! Oh, it looks so… smart. | 这太精美了 它起来… 很聪明 |
[03:10] | – Actually, sir, this is my project. – Oh! Of course! | – 其实 这才是我的发明 – 噢 当然了 |
[03:13] | Fantastic! Is this some new microfiber technology? | 太棒了 这是什么最新的超细纤维科技吗 |
[03:17] | Actually, uh, if I may. | 事实上… 请让我为您介绍 |
[03:19] | The project is under the blanket. | 隐藏在毛毯下的我的发明 |
[03:21] | May I present the future of brain visualization technology! | 我想为您介绍一下大脑可视化科技的发展前景 |
[03:28] | Incredible! Amazing! | 难以置信 太让人震撼了 |
[03:30] | Uh, uh, but what does it do? | 呃 但是它能干什么呢 |
[03:32] | Then have a seat, Dr. Bean, | 请坐 博士 |
[03:34] | and I’ll tell you all about it through song. | 我把它唱给您听 |
[03:44] | It’s a wonderful neurological mind-reading machine, | # 这是一台奇妙的读心机 # |
[03:48] | Step up to the plate, and you’ll see what I mean. | # 一起来看看他能干什么 # |
[03:50] | Grizz, think of anything. | # 大灰 想点什么 # |
[03:52] | What’s on your mind? | # 你在想什么 # |
[03:53] | Hmm, a large pizza That’s mighty fine. | # 噢 一大块披萨 太棒了 # |
[03:56] | So, I can think of anything and you’ll be able to see it, just like that? | 所以 不管我想什么它都能像这样显示出来吗 |
[04:01] | That’s right, Grizz! | 没错 大灰 |
[04:02] | Yes, anything you can think of, it’ll show up right here. | # 是的 不管你想什么 都会出现在这里 # |
[04:05] | Panda, think of a face, and on it’ll appear. | # 胖达设想一张脸 马上就能显示出来 # |
[04:08] | A color, a food, it’s up to you. | # 不管是颜色 食物 你想想什么都可以 # |
[04:11] | Ya just gotta think it and you can buy it, too! | # 你还可以在脑子里购物 # |
[04:13] | It’s a wonderful neurological mind-reading machine. | # 这是一台奇妙的读心机 # |
[04:17] | Let’s get inside our heads and see what we can see. | # 让我们看看你的脑袋里都想了些什么 # |
[04:20] | It’s amazing, Chloe! | # 太棒了 克洛伊 # |
[04:21] | So clever and wise! | # 太聪明了 克洛伊 # |
[04:22] | Don’t you think she should win first prize? | # 第一名还能是谁呢 # |
[04:25] | Oh! Wow! Fantastic! | 哇噢 绝了绝了 |
[04:28] | I believe that this is the winning project for sure. | 我想奖杯肯定就是你们的了 |
[04:31] | Hmm? | 呃 |
[04:33] | Oh! I love this song! | 噢 这个音乐不错 |
[04:37] | Wait. Did we win? | 等等 我们赢了吗 |
[04:41] | – Dr. Bean? – Man, that guy really does like | – 博士 – 兄弟 他真的很喜欢 |
[04:44] | – walking out on people. – Oh! What’s this? | – 在别人展示的时候溜掉 – 噢 这是什么 |
[04:47] | Looks like a party’s going on. | 这好像在开派对 |
[04:48] | Come on. We gotta stop him. | 快来 我们必须拦住他 |
[04:55] | Thank you for coming to the science project | 欢迎光临 |
[04:57] | of Saanvi Patel! | 桑米·帕特尔的科技秀 |
[05:05] | Oh, man! Dr. Bean is diggin’ those dancers. | 天哪兄弟 豌豆博士迷上这些跳舞的壮汉了 |
[05:07] | And now we introduce | 现在 我将为您隆重介绍 |
[05:09] | top-20 influential college student of the year, | 今年全校最具影响力人物之一的 |
[05:12] | Saanvi Patel! | 桑米·帕特尔 |
[05:15] | Welcome! | 欢迎 |
[05:16] | Oh, I can’t believe this! A cyborg! | 噢 我真不敢相信 这是人形机器人吗 |
[05:19] | No, no, no. I have something way better. | 不不不 我还有更棒的东西 |
[05:21] | May I introduce you to the “Amaze Navi” By Saanvi! | 向您隆重介绍桑米制造的”无敌定位系统” |
[05:27] | Let me ask you, Dr. Bean, have you ever forgotten | 告诉我 博士 你是否曾经 |
[05:30] | where you placed your keys or your remote control? | 哪也找不到你的钥匙或者遥控器 |
[05:33] | Do you forget where you park often or lose your cat? | 你有过忘记把车停在哪里 猫咪走掉的经历吗 |
[05:35] | Well, worry no more! | 没事 有了它就不用担心了 |
[05:37] | “Amaze Navi” By Saanvi | 桑米制造”无敌定位系统” |
[05:38] | is connected to every satellite around planet Earth. | 连接了所有环地卫星 |
[05:40] | They work together to scan the entire planet | 有了他们 就可以看到世界上的每个角落 |
[05:43] | to find whatever you’re looking for. | 来寻找你丢失的东西 |
[05:45] | Your cat is 1.3 feet away. | 你的猫在1.3尺外 |
[05:48] | There you are, Kitty! | 找到你了 小猫咪 |
[05:50] | I thought I’d lost you! | 我还以为我再也见不到你了 |
[05:51] | Thank you, “Amaze Navi” By Saanvi! | 太感谢桑米出品的”无敌定位系统”了 |
[05:54] | I still like yours better, Chloe. | 我还是觉得你的发明更棒 克洛伊 |
[05:56] | Also, it can even complete a maze for you! | 当然 它还能帮你走出迷宫 |
[05:59] | Whoa! I always have to spend hours and hours solving mazes. | 哇噢 我以前总要花半天时间来找迷宫的出口 |
[06:02] | This’ll completely change the world! | 这个发明足以改变世界 |
[06:04] | That’s right, unlike whatever | 没错 这才不像 |
[06:06] | that little kid Chloe cobbled together. | 某个小学生克洛伊粗制滥造的玩意呢 |
[06:08] | What?! That’s it! | 什么 够了 |
[06:09] | Yes, you’re looking at the … | 是的 你现在看到的就是… |
[06:11] | – Huh? – Okay! Stop it right here! | – 欸 – 好的 打住 |
[06:12] | I think Dr. Bean has seen enough to make a decision. | 博士一定已经做好决定了 |
[06:15] | Rude! I’m in the middle of a presentation here. | 荒唐 我还在展示呢 |
[06:17] | Is there a problem here, Miss Saanvi? | 有问题要解决吗 桑米小姐 |
[06:19] | – We’re here for you, ma’am. – Hey, you okay, Chloe? | – 我们随时为您服务 女士 – 嘿 克洛伊 你还好吗 |
[06:21] | Ice Bear is ready to go. | 阿极开启作战状态 |
[06:23] | – You stay away from Chloe! – It’s okay, guys. | – 离克洛伊远点 – 没事的 兄弟们 |
[06:25] | These topless thugs don’t intimidate me. | 这些裸男不足为惧 |
[06:28] | Well, your naked freaks don’t, either. | 别五十步笑百步了 你们这些裸熊 |
[06:29] | – We’re not… naked. – Yeah, we are, dude. | – 我们不是裸… – 好吧 我们是没穿衣服的熊 |
[06:32] | Ice Bear prefers the word… natural. | 阿极觉得我们这叫回归自然 |
[06:34] | It’s time for me to make a decision! | 我该作决定了 |
[06:37] | One of you guys definitely deserves the prize. | 你们俩中间肯定有人会赢得最终的奖杯的 |
[06:40] | Your TV projects the wild images of my mind, | 你的电视可以显示出我心中所想 |
[06:43] | but yours can help me solve mazes! | 但是你的发明可以帮我解决迷宫游戏 |
[06:46] | And you had an amazing song! | 而且 你们的歌也很完美 |
[06:48] | It’s a wonderful neurological mind-reading machine | # 这是一台奇妙的读心机 # |
[06:51] | Who? Ugh! I can’t decide! | 到底给谁呢 真让人难以抉择 |
[06:54] | – Um, can we just split the prize? – Ice Bear will bring axe. | – 你们要不分了吧 – 阿极可以帮你劈开 |
[06:57] | Uh, I don’t think that’s fair, Dr. Bean. | 博士 我觉得这不公平 |
[06:59] | “Amaze Navi” By Saanvi was obviously better | 我的发明显然更胜一筹 |
[07:01] | – than this kid’s toy. – What?! | – 和那个小学生的玩具相比起来 – 你说什么 |
[07:03] | Anybody can build a navigation system! | 谁都可以做出来你的那个什么定位系统 |
[07:05] | – Hey! It solves mazes! – My Grandma solves mazes! | – 嘿 它可以解决迷宫游戏 – 我奶奶也可以 |
[07:08] | Whoa, whoa, whoa! Come on, guys! | 哇噢 哇噢 哇噢 孩子们 |
[07:10] | – Get your hands off, sir. – Ice Bear will break beefy arms. | – 拿开你的脏手 – 阿极可以断你双臂 |
[07:13] | Look, everyone stop, okay? Let Dr. Bean decide. | 停下 让博士决定吧 |
[07:15] | Dr. Bean, you really gotta … Huh? Where did he go? | 博士 你… 诶 博士不见了 |
[07:18] | – What? – Dr. Bean disappeared! | – 什么 – 博士不见了 |
[07:20] | Ugh, this is so annoying. Out of my way! | 烦死了 让开 |
[07:22] | I’m gonna go find him and find out what his decision is. | 我会找到他 然后让他做出决定 |
[07:25] | Dr. Bean?! | 豌豆博士 |
[07:26] | Ugh! We gotta hurry and find him before he chooses her. | 我们必须在她当选之前找到博士 |
[07:29] | Dr. Bean?! | 豌豆博士 |
[07:31] | Dr. Bean. | 豌豆博士 |
[07:32] | – Dr. Bean! – Shh! | – 豌豆博士 |
[07:36] | Dr. Beeeeeaaaaaannnnn! | – 豌豆博士 |
[07:40] | – Did you find him? – No. | – 你们找到他了吗 – 没有 |
[07:42] | Did you find him yet? | 你见到他了吗 |
[07:44] | – No. – Ugh! This is all your fault! | – 没有 – 都是你的错 |
[07:46] | – How is this my fault?! – Look. Your stupid couch TV | – 怎么会是我的错 – 你的白痴电视机 |
[07:49] | had no chance of winning. Why ruin everything for me? Huh? | 根本不可能赢 你为什么要坏了我的好事 |
[07:52] | What did Dr. Bean say? | 博士怎么说 |
[07:53] | He said it was the best thing he’s seen, and then he disappeared. | 他说这是他见过的最完美的发明了 然后他就不见了 |
[07:56] | Said the same thing to me! | 他也是这么对我说的 |
[07:57] | Ah! This guy could give the prize to anyone! | 啊 这个奖他谁都可能给 |
[08:00] | We gotta find him before that happens! | 在这之前我们必须马上找到他 |
[08:02] | Duh. Like we know where he is. | 你说的好像我们知道他在哪一样 |
[08:04] | Wait. I got it. Why don’t we use your | 等等 我知道了 |
[08:06] | navigator to locate where Dr. Bean is? | 为什么我们不用你的定位系统找他呢 |
[08:08] | Pfft. It doesn’t work that way. | 害 这不管用的 |
[08:10] | First of all, I have to have images | 首先 要想定位 |
[08:11] | of what you’re looking for. | 我们必须得有他的照片 |
[08:13] | Useless! Excuse me. | 你这垃圾发明 不好意思 |
[08:14] | And second of all, why would I help you find him? | 其次 我干嘛帮你找 |
[08:16] | You want someone else to win then? | 不然他就把奖颁给别人了 |
[08:18] | Look, it’s hard to admit, but you and I are probably | 虽然你可能不想承认 但是你和我 |
[08:20] | the closest to winning this award. | 的确是得奖的最佳人选 |
[08:21] | If my machine provides the images you need, | 如果我的发明能给你提供博士的照片 |
[08:23] | would you be able to locate Dr. Bean? | 你能定位到他吗 |
[08:25] | – You better believe it. – Then let’s do this already | – 可能行吧 – 那就开干吧 |
[08:27] | before some monkey takes the trophy! | 别让别的白痴拿到这个奖了 |
[08:29] | Ugh! All right, this is gonna be | 啊 行吧 但帮你绝对是 |
[08:32] | the first and last time I help you, though. | 第一次也是最后一次 |
[08:56] | And… there. | 然后… |
[08:59] | Uh, it looks exactly the same. | 看起来没有变化 |
[09:03] | Okay, everything’s ready to go on my side. | 我这都准备好了 |
[09:05] | Yeah! Almost there! | 好的 快成功了 |
[09:07] | – I don’t know if I can do this. – Yes, you can. | – 我不知道自己能不能行 – 你可以的 |
[09:09] | You’re the best visual artist I know. | 你是我认识的想象能力最强的熊 |
[09:11] | – Yeah, man! – Ice Bear believes. | – 是的 兄弟 – 阿极表示赞同 |
[09:13] | All right, let’s do this! | 好吧 来吧 |
[09:15] | What am I supposed to do? Just think? | 我该怎么做 想就行了吗 |
[09:17] | Yeah! Draw with your mind! | 是的 开动你的想象力 |
[09:19] | M-kay, I-I’ll try. | 好吧 我试试 |
[09:24] | Did I get it? | 行了吗 |
[09:25] | – Uh, not quite there, but close. – Eyes should be less Kawaii. | – 还没有 但是快了 – 眼睛没这么可爱 |
[09:28] | Yeah, make the eyes less sparkly? | 好的 把眼睛变得无神点 |
[09:30] | Uh, I don’t know if I can do that, but I’ll try. | 我不知道自己行不行 我试试看 |
[09:35] | There you go! Now, just try to get his goofy smile! | 有了有了 现在只差他的傻笑了 |
[09:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:43] | – There you go! – Yes! | – 完成了 – 好的 |
[09:44] | Got him. He’s outside the building. | 找到了 他就在房子外面 |
[09:49] | There he is! D-D-Dr. Bean! | 他在那 豌豆博士 |
[09:51] | Dr. Bean! | 博士 |
[09:53] | – We were looking all over for you! – Oh! Yes, yes. | – 我们到处找您 – 噢 好的好的 |
[09:56] | Uh, good to see you again. | 很高兴又见到你们了 |
[09:58] | Good time to join in. I just awarded the winner. | 来的正好 我刚选出获胜者 |
[10:01] | Hey, what’s up, guys? | 你们好呀 兄弟们 |
[10:03] | Uh, he made this … A basketball with a personality! | 他发明出了… 一个有感情的篮球 |
[10:07] | – Look, it’s happy! – You gotta be kidding me. | – 看 他开起来多开心 – 你逗我呢 |
[10:14] | Looks like my ride’s here. | 直升机来接我了 |
[10:16] | Keep working hard for science. | 继续你们的科研之路吧 |
[10:18] | – Shall we, Mr. Jock? – Sure, Dr. Bean! | – 走吧 乔克先生 – 好的 博士 |
[10:21] | Dr. Bean’s hiring me to work as his assistant. | 博士打算雇我做他的助手 |
[10:23] | How cool is that? | 太酷了 |
[10:30] | – You all right, Chloe? – I guess. I don’t know. | – 你还好吗 克洛伊 – 我想是的 我也不知道 |
[10:33] | Thanks for helping out anyways. | 不管怎么说 谢谢你了 |
[10:35] | Well, I guess you weren’t that bad yourself. | 好吧 我觉得你也没那么差 |
[10:38] | – Really? – Mm, sort of impressive. | – 真的吗 – 可圈可点 |
[10:39] | Thanks. Your project’s pretty cool, too. | 谢了 你的发明也超酷的 |
[10:42] | Well, yeah! I mean, think of what we just made! | 好吧 想想我们的发明 |
[10:45] | Our invention is going to change the world! | 它们可以改变世界 |
[10:47] | Ah! I-I know! We … We might become millionaires! | 啊 是的 我们可以成为百万富翁了 |
[10:50] | – Watch it. Careful. – I got it. | – 看着点路 小心点 – 明白 |
[10:53] | Hey, where are you taking our machine?! | 嘿 你们要把我们的发明弄到哪去 |
[10:54] | This is government property now. Move aside. | 政府征用了 躲开 |
[10:59] | – Wait. What? – What? | – 等等 什么 – 什么 |