时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let’s go! | # 嗒 嗒 嗒吧嗒 嗒 嗒 动起来 # |
[00:04] | We’ll be there | # 我们相伴相随 # |
[00:06] | a wink and a smile and a great old time | # 对你挤眼 对你微笑 好似美好旧时光 # |
[00:09] | yeah, we’ll be there | # 我们相伴相随 # |
[00:11] | wherever we are, there’s some fun to be found | # 我们所达之地 定能欢乐满载 # |
[00:13] | we’ll be there when you turn that corner | # 我们无处不在 或许下个街角 # |
[00:15] | we’ll jump out the bush | # 我们跳出花丛 从此伴你左右 # |
[00:16] | with a big bear hug and a smile | # 送上温暖熊抱 以及治愈微笑 # |
[00:18] | we’ll be there | # 我们与你同在 # |
[00:29] | Bigfoot, Sasquatch, | 大脚怪 北美野人 |
[00:31] | Yeti, Grassman, skunk ape… | 雪人 格拉斯曼野人 臭鼬猿… |
[00:34] | there are many names for this creature | 这个生物有很多名字 |
[00:35] | which has never been captured, | 它从来没有被抓到过 |
[00:37] | but soon, that may no longer be the case. | 但是最近 这种情况可能会发生改变了 |
[00:40] | This hunter believes he will soon catch the elusive creature. | 这个猎人相信他不久就会抓到这个神出鬼没的生物 |
[00:44] | – Yowie. – Did you say, “Yowie”? | – 幽威 – 你是说”幽威”吗 |
[00:46] | Yeah. That’s what we call it… yowie. | 对 我们都是这么叫它的… 幽威 |
[00:48] | I’ll trap that yowie. | 我会设下陷阱抓住它的 |
[00:50] | I’m a trapper, a booby trapper. I use booby traps. | 我是个陷阱大师 我特别擅长布置陷阱 |
[00:55] | Whoa. | 哇噢 |
[00:57] | Here’s another one for the collection. | 哼哼 它将成为我的另一个收藏品了 |
[01:01] | Now, I wanted to ask… | 现在我想问你个问题… |
[01:02] | – Shh. You hear that? – Hear what? | – 嘘 你听到了吗 – 听到什么 |
[01:04] | One of my booby traps just went off. | 我的其中一个陷阱响了 |
[01:06] | I trapped one again. | 我又抓住了一个 |
[01:08] | Oh, okay. Well, good luck tonight. | 噢 好吧 那就祝你今晚好运 |
[01:11] | I don’t need it. | 我不需要好运气 |
[01:14] | Dang. That guy is intense. | 天 这家伙可真严肃 |
[01:16] | – Is booby trapper even a real word? – Yes. Ice Bear knows…. | – 真的有陷阱大师这个词吗 – 有的 阿极知道… |
[01:19] | because Ice Bear is also booby trapper. | 因为阿极也是个陷阱大师 |
[01:21] | Wonder what a yowie is. | 我想知道幽威是个啥东西 |
[01:22] | Isn’t Yowie the name of a chocolate drink? | 幽威不是一个巧克力饮料的名字吗 |
[01:24] | Guys! | 伙计们 |
[01:27] | I’ve got something to show you. | 我想给你们看个东西 |
[01:29] | You’re not gonna believe this. | 你们不会相信的 |
[01:35] | Tabes, what are we doing here? | 苔布斯 我们现在是要干嘛 |
[01:37] | Guys, there’s something I’ve been meaning to tell you. | 伙计们 我一直想和你们说一个事 |
[01:39] | Uh, why are we whispering? | 呃 为啥我们要悄声说话 |
[01:41] | Remember this? Now watch. | 还记得这个吗 看好了 |
[01:51] | – It’s Charl… – Ha! You saw that, right? | – 这是查理… – 哈 你看见它了 对吗 |
[01:54] | See what? I didn’t see anything. | 看见啥 我啥也没看见 |
[01:55] | Ice Bear thinks we should go home. | 阿极觉得我们应该回家了 |
[01:57] | Come on, guys. Pay attention! Now look! | 快点伙计们 集中注意力 看好了 |
[02:07] | Oh, okay. Uh, h… hold on. | 噢好吧 慢点不急 |
[02:09] | One at a time. Here … here you go. | 一个一个来 来吧 |
[02:11] | Are you seeing this? I kept telling you he was real. | 你们看见了吗 我一直告诉你们他是真的 |
[02:14] | I’ve been feeding him for a while now. | 我已经喂他有一段时间了 |
[02:15] | Uh, I can’t believe he’s falling for this. | 啊 我简直不敢相信他居然吃这一套 |
[02:18] | Uh, you think we should finally tell her? | 呃 你说我们要不要告诉她 |
[02:20] | Ice Bear tired of keeping secrets. | 阿极已经疲于保守秘密了 |
[02:21] | Yeah. I guess it’s time for her to know the truth. | 是呀 我想是时候告诉她真相了 |
[02:25] | Beautiful, ain’t it? I don’t want to catch it or anything. | 他很可爱对吧 我不想抓住他或者怎么样的 |
[02:28] | I-I just want to protect it from afar. | 我… 我只是想在远处保护他 |
[02:30] | – That’s good. – Uh, Tabes, there’s something we… | – 挺好的 – 呃 苔布斯 有一件事我们想… |
[02:32] | – Grizz, shush! – Huh? Who… who’s there? | – 嘘 大灰 – 谁… 谁在那 |
[02:36] | Bears? Whaaat? | 熊熊们 是你们吗 |
[02:39] | I thought I saw you. | 我就觉得我看见你们了嘛 |
[02:40] | What are y’all doing out here so late? | 这么晚了你们在这干嘛呢 |
[02:42] | Oh, uh, uh, what’s cracking? | 噢 呃 最近怎么样呀 |
[02:45] | Hey, uh, we’re just, uh, enjoying the moonlight. | 嘿呃 我们只是在 呃 欣赏月光 |
[02:48] | Cool. Cool. Yeah. Best time to be awake. | 挺好挺好 在这时清醒最好不过 |
[02:50] | I get real lucky around this time | 我非常幸运 在这个时候 |
[02:52] | and come across free cheese puffs and stuff. | 还能碰见免费的芝士泡芙什么的 |
[02:54] | – Hmm? Hey, what’s this? – Oh, uh, uh, nothing. | – 嗯 嘿 这是什么 – 噢 呃 没什么 |
[02:59] | Hi? | 你好 |
[03:02] | Oh, no, no! Please, I’m … I’m sorry! | 哦不不 我很抱歉 |
[03:03] | There’s nothing to worry about. | 你不用担心 |
[03:05] | Uh, my name is Tabes, and I’ve … | 我叫苔布斯 我已经… |
[03:07] | Ah, please, no, no! Let me out! I don’t do well in jail! | 啊 求你了 不要啊 让我出去 我在监狱里活不下去啊 |
[03:11] | Huh? Ah! Yeah, I’m free! | 哈 太好了 我自由了 |
[03:15] | Charlie! | 查理 |
[03:16] | Charlie? Who… who’s Charlie? | 查理 谁… 谁是查理 |
[03:17] | Help! Somebody, help! | 救命啊 来人呐 救救我 |
[03:20] | Ah! Help me! Please help! | 啊 求求了 救救我呀 |
[03:23] | – Oh, finally. – It’s the booby trapper! | – 噢 终于到手了 – 是陷阱大师 |
[03:26] | – You know this guy? – Yeah. | – 你认识这个家伙 – 对 |
[03:28] | We saw him on TV. He traps everything. | 我们在电视上看到他的 他什么东西都抓 |
[03:30] | Hey, you! Hunting is illegal in my forest! | 嘿 你 在我的森林里打猎是违法的 |
[03:34] | Hmm, I ain’t hunting. I’m trapping. | 嗯 我这不是打猎 我这是在设陷阱 |
[03:37] | Just let him go, and I’ll pretend this never happened. | 只要你放他走 我就装作什么都没有发生 |
[03:41] | I’m a trapper. I trap things. | 我是个陷阱大师 我就是要抓东西 |
[03:44] | Nothing you can do, ranger girl. | 你无法改变这一点的 护林小妞 |
[03:47] | Huh? No! Ah! | 不要啊 |
[03:49] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[03:51] | – Charlie! – Charlie! – Stop! | – 查理 – 查理 – 快停下 |
[03:52] | – Stand back… – Huh? | – 大家都… – 啊 |
[03:53] | …everyone. | 往后退点 |
[03:58] | Ice Bear booby-trapped the booby trap. | 阿极给这个陷阱设了陷阱 |
[04:00] | Ha! The true booby trapper. | 哈 这才是真正的陷阱大师 |
[04:02] | Ah! All right! All right! Hold on. | 好了好了 等一下 |
[04:04] | Can someone please explain what the heck is going on here? | 你们能出来一只 给我解释下到底怎么回事吗 |
[04:07] | What in the world was that? | 刚才到底发生了什么 |
[04:09] | Who is Charlie, and how does he know you all? | 谁是查理 还有他为啥认识你们 |
[04:11] | – Ice Bear ready for truth bomb. – Okay. | – 阿极已经准备好说出真相了 – 好吧 |
[04:15] | That was Charlie. He’s our friend. | 那是查理 他是我们的朋友 |
[04:16] | And, yeah, he’s the one who saved you when you were little, | 他就是在你小时候救了你的人 |
[04:19] | and, yes, he’s the one who saved you from the fire. | 对没错 他就是那个把你从火中救出来的人 |
[04:22] | I knew it! Ha, ha, ha! | 我就知道 |
[04:24] | Yes! I knew I was right. | 太好了 我就知道我是对的 |
[04:26] | Wait… How could you not tell me about this after all this time? | 等会… 你们怎么能一直不告诉我这件事呢 |
[04:31] | Believe me. We tried. | 相信我 我们试过了 |
[04:32] | Yeah. Charlie is just super scared of humans. | 对 查理他超级怕人类 |
[04:34] | – We needed to protect him. – Well, I’m proud of y’all. | – 我们需要保护他 – 好吧 我为你们感到骄傲 |
[04:39] | – Really? – Yes. | – 真的吗 -真的 |
[04:41] | I’m actually the who one who failed to protect | 其实我才是那个没能成功保护 |
[04:43] | the ones that I swore to protect. | 我所发誓要保护的人的人 |
[04:44] | – Your friend has been taken by a hunter. – Trapper. | – 你们的朋友被一个猎人带走了 – 一个陷阱大师 |
[04:47] | He got caught under my watch in my forest. | 他是在我巡视我的森林的时候被抓的 |
[04:51] | It’s my duty to save him. | 救他是我的责任 |
[04:53] | Yeah! Let’s go save Charlie. | 好呀 我们一起去救查理吧 |
[04:55] | Ice Bear ready to rumble. | 阿极已经准备好作战了 |
[04:56] | – Lead the way, Tabes! – Cool. | – 你来领路 苔布斯 – 没问题 |
[04:59] | Uh, I don’t know which way he went. | 呃 我不知道他从哪条路走的 |
[05:04] | Huh? It’s Charlie’s snake friends. | 哈 这是查理的小蛇朋友们 |
[05:05] | What do they want? | 他们想干什么 |
[05:08] | Huh, would you look at that? | 哈 快看呀 |
[05:10] | – They’re showing us the way! – Come on! Let’s go! | – 他们在给我们指路 – 快 我们出发吧 |
[05:23] | Ah! Please let … let me go! | 啊求你了 让我走吧 |
[05:25] | Ugh! Uh, where am I? | 我这是在哪 |
[05:28] | Please, I want to go home. | 求你了 我想回家 |
[05:30] | This cage is your home now. | 这笼子现在就是你的家了 |
[05:32] | What? W-What are you going to do with me? | 什么 你 你想对我做什么 |
[05:34] | I’m going to expose you to the world, the news, | 我要把你公之于众 让你上新闻 |
[05:37] | TV, Internet, maybe a few podcasts… | 电视 互联网 或许再加上些播客… |
[05:40] | just the popular ones. | 仅限于那些受欢迎的 |
[05:41] | I want everyone to know that I’m the trapper | 我想让所有人都知道我就是那个 |
[05:44] | that caught the legendary yowie. | 抓住传说中的幽威的陷阱大师 |
[05:47] | I-I-I don’t want to do any of that. | 我… 我一样也不想干 |
[05:49] | I have a home here. I-I have friends. | 我在这有个家 我有好朋友 |
[05:50] | – I have snakes that rely on me. – Quiet. | – 还有我的宝贝蛇们 他们需要我 – 安静 |
[05:53] | I’m gonna tell my mates on the message boards. | 我要发留言给我的朋友 |
[05:55] | – BRB. – W-Wait, please! | – 我马上回去了 – 等等 求你了 |
[05:57] | Enjoy your last moments of privacy, Yowie. | 享受一下你最后的私人时光吧 幽威 |
[06:01] | No! Please! | 不要啊 求你了 |
[06:03] | W-Where are you going? Let me out! | 你 你要去哪 快放我出去 |
[06:04] | Please! | 求求你了 |
[06:11] | Thank you, serpentine friend. | 谢谢了 小蛇朋友们 |
[06:13] | I say we go in guns blazing. | 我们火力全开地上阵吧 |
[06:15] | – One, two, three, go! – Hold it, Grizz. It’s not that easy. | – 一 二 三 出发 – 等会大灰 事情没有那么简单 |
[06:23] | – Whoa. – Just as I thought, | – 天呐 -就像我想的那样 |
[06:25] | this place is probably loaded with booby traps. | 这个地方可能也布满了陷阱 |
[06:28] | We can make it to that cabin. | 我们能成功走到小木屋的 |
[06:29] | We just have to be very, very careful. | 我们只需要非常非常小心 |
[06:32] | Keep close and follow my footsteps exactly. | 跟紧我的脚步 一步都不能踏错 |
[06:40] | Huh? Oh, no. | 哈 噢不 |
[06:43] | – Huh? Panda! – Bro, don’t worry. I’ll get you out! | – 胖达 – 兄弟 别担心 我会把你救出来的 |
[06:45] | Grizz! | 大灰 |
[06:48] | Oh, I’m all right, guys. I think I can climb out… Oh. | 噢我没事 伙计们 我觉得我可以爬出去… 哦 |
[06:52] | – Ice Bear will free brothers. – Wait. It could be another trap. | – 阿极会救出兄弟们的 -等等 可能还会有陷阱 |
[06:55] | We’ll avoid getting trapped so long as we go nice and slow. | 我们只要慢慢地小心走 就不会踩到触动装置 |
[07:00] | Gah! Run for it! | 啊 快跑 |
[07:14] | Jump! | 跳 |
[07:28] | Forest rangers! Nobody move! | 护林员在此 所有人不准动 |
[07:31] | What the…? | 这是什么情况 |
[07:33] | Th-This is some kind of trap stash, but where’s the trapper? | 这好像是他贮藏陷阱装置的地方 但是陷阱大师哪去了 |
[07:39] | – Charlie. – I’m so glad to see you. | – 查理 – 见到你我太开心了 |
[07:41] | Whoa! You almost fell into that sneaky trap right there. | 噢 你差点就中了那个隐秘的陷阱了 |
[07:45] | Ice Bear doesn’t fall for traps. | 阿极从来不会中陷阱 |
[07:49] | What? | 什么 |
[07:50] | Hello? Why you napping? | 哈喽 你为啥睡着了 |
[07:54] | He’s not napping. I’ve just been trapping. | 他可不是在睡觉 我刚设下了个陷阱 |
[07:57] | I was gonna come back for y’all later, | 我本来是要回去找你们的 |
[07:59] | but I guess you couldn’t wait. | 但我看你们已经等不及了 |
[08:01] | Sir, I am a forest ranger, | 先生 我是护林员 |
[08:02] | and you will release this creature immediately. | 我命令你现在立刻放了这个生物 |
[08:04] | You won’t get away with this. | 你是不会侥幸逃脱的 |
[08:06] | I’m afraid that you won’t be getting away… at all. | 恐怕是你逃脱不了了吧 |
[08:14] | You have pretty terrible aim for a mighty hunter. | 对一个强壮的猎手来说你瞄得也太不准了 |
[08:17] | That was my mama’s hat. | 这是我妈妈的帽子 |
[08:21] | Hey, buddy, we could really use your help about now. | 嘿 伙计 我们现在非常需要你的帮助 |
[08:26] | My apologies. I won’t miss again. | 抱歉 我不会再失手了 |
[08:29] | You better hope you don’t. | 你最好祈祷你别失手 |
[08:31] | Ooh, I like this game. You’re my favorite prey yet. | 噢我喜欢这个游戏 你是我到目前为止最喜欢的猎物 |
[08:43] | Lucky shot, but I bet you can’t do it again. | 运气不错 不过我打赌你第二次就做不成了 |
[08:49] | Whoa! Buddy, you got to see this. | 噢伙计 你一定要看看这个 |
[08:51] | Hey, knock it off! | 嘿 别闹 |
[08:53] | This thing is exceptionally difficult to reload. | 给这个重新装弹可费劲了 |
[09:04] | – Oh, no! – Oh, yes. | – 噢不 -太好了 |
[09:07] | This game has been fun, but it’s time to end it. | 这游戏我玩得很开心 但现在是时候结束它了 |
[09:09] | Protecting the yowie has cost you dearly, ranger girl. | 保护这幽威让你付出了沉重的代价 护林小妞 |
[09:13] | These filthy creatures belong in cages. | 这些肮脏的生物就该在笼子里呆着 |
[09:15] | The only filthy creature who belongs in a cage is you! | 唯一该呆在笼子里的肮脏生物就是你 |
[09:20] | What does that … Whoa! | 你要用它做… 啊 |
[09:32] | Looks like the trapper is now the trapped. | 看来设陷阱的猎人现在成了陷阱中的猎物 |
[09:37] | Okay, friend, let’s get you out of… Huh? | 好了伙计 让我救你出来… 嗯 |
[09:58] | Huh. This one almost had my name on it, didn’t it? | 哈 我差点就死在这只箭上了 对吧 |
[10:04] | Hmm. Gosh, I’ve got these cheesy poofies left over | 嗯 天呐 我剩下了一些芝士条 |
[10:10] | but no one to give them to. | 但是不知道给谁呢 |
[10:12] | I sure wish that Charlie fella was still around. | 我真希望那个叫查理的朋友还在这 |
[10:15] | I know how much he likes them. | 我知道他有多喜欢芝士条 |
[10:23] | And if that Charlie guy was still around, | 如果查理还在这的话 |
[10:25] | I’d tell him he doesn’t need to be afraid. | 我会告诉他 不用害怕 |
[10:27] | He’ll be safe so long as his forest-ranger friend, | 只要他的护林员朋友苔布斯 还在这森林 |
[10:30] | Ranger Tabes, is around. | 他就是安全的 |
[10:39] | – Friend? – A snakeskin? | – 做个朋友吗 – 一条蛇皮 |
[10:43] | Uh, thank you. This means a lot. | 呃 谢谢你 这对我意义重大 |
[10:46] | It’s nice to meet… Huh? | 很高兴见到… 嗯 |
[10:50] | See you around, Charlie. | 回头见 查理 |
[11:00] | Welcome to Wilderness Man. | 欢迎来到《野人》 |
[11:07] | We are about to take a rare look at | 我们马上要见到世界上现存的 |
[11:08] | one of the most elusive creatures ever to exist. | 最罕见 最行影无踪的生物之一 |
[11:11] | Here we are, at the layer of… | 现在我们在这… |
[11:13] | Ice Bear sees you. | 阿极看见你了 |
[11:13] | Hey, how’s it going? Can I borrow that camera? | 嘿 最近怎么样 相机能借我用一下吗 |
[11:15] | Hi, everybody! These are my bros. | 嗨 大家好 这些是我的兄弟们 |
[11:17] | Say hey, bros. | 兄弟们 给大家问个好 |
[11:18] | Uh, hello! | 呃 大家好 |
[11:22] | Ice Bear partakes in it. | 阿极参与了 |
[11:24] | Come on! It’s mine! | 拜托 那是我的 |
[11:26] | Hey, check out new “We Bare Bears” every night at 7 | 嘿 别忘了观看新一集的《咱们裸熊》噢 |