时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let’s go! | # 嗒 嗒 嗒吧嗒 嗒 嗒 动起来 # |
[00:04] | We’ll be there | # 我们相伴相随 # |
[00:06] | a wink and a smile and a great old time | # 对你挤眼 对你微笑 好似美好旧时光 # |
[00:09] | yeah, we’ll be there | # 我们相伴相随 # |
[00:11] | wherever we are, there’s some fun to be found | # 我们所达之地 定能欢乐满载 # |
[00:13] | we’ll be there when you turn that corner | # 我们无处不在 或许下个街角 # |
[00:15] | we’ll jump out the bush | # 我们跳出花丛 从此伴你左右 # |
[00:16] | with a big bear hug and a smile | # 送上温暖熊抱 以及治愈微笑 # |
[00:18] | we’ll be there | # 我们与你同在 # |
[00:24] | Now I want to tell ya about this one peculiar fella. | 现在我想向你介绍这个古怪的家伙 |
[00:28] | I don’t know where he’s from or, heck, what he even is. | 我不知道他从哪里来 见鬼 甚至不知道他是什么 |
[00:32] | But I do know his name is Charlie. | 但是我知道他叫查理 |
[00:44] | Now, he’s traveled just about everywhere. | 现在 他到处旅行 |
[00:47] | Lookin’ for a friend. | 寻找朋友 |
[00:52] | Perhaps this will be his lucky day. | 也许今天是他的幸运日 |
[01:04] | Aah! Oh, hey, hey! Hey, there, buddy! | 嘿 嘿 这里 哥们儿 |
[01:07] | I can’t believe I finally found someone! | 真不敢相信 我终于找到朋友了 |
[01:10] | My name’s Charlie, by the way! What’s yours? | 我叫查理 你叫什么名字 |
[01:14] | Hmm. Hey! You’re not alive! | 嘿 你不是活的 |
[01:17] | Fooled me again, cactus! | 又玩儿我 仙人掌 |
[01:19] | Wait. Are you alive? | 等等 你是活的吗 |
[01:33] | Aah! Oh geez, sorry. | 天呐 不好意思 |
[01:35] | Your human face startled me. You okay? | 你这张人脸吓我一跳 你还好吗 |
[01:39] | All right, I’m just gonna look for some identification. | 好吧 我只是想找到身份证明 |
[01:44] | Hey, don’t mind me. Excuse me. | 嘿 别介意 不好意思 |
[01:51] | El Oso. | 艾洛索 |
[01:53] | Por favor, amigo. | 救我 朋友 |
[01:58] | All right, I guess I can help you out. | 好吧 我应该能帮到你 |
[02:00] | Upsy daisy! | 起来 没事啦 |
[02:01] | Now you just need some R&R in some shelter, | 现在你只需要去庇护所休息和恢复 |
[02:03] | and you’ll be good as new! | 然后你又能活蹦乱跳了 |
[02:07] | Man. Charlie needs some agua. Huh? | 兄弟 查理需要喝点儿水 啊哈 |
[02:20] | Careful. | 小心 |
[02:22] | Easy does it! | 放轻松 |
[02:27] | A-ha! Good thing I got another one. | 啊哈 幸好我还有一碗 |
[02:35] | – Gracias. – No problemo, mi amigo. | – 谢谢 – 别客气 我的朋友 |
[02:38] | So, what’s up? | 所以 你这是怎么了 |
[02:41] | Aah! El Chupacabra! | 啊 山羊吸血怪 |
[02:54] | Hey, Chupacabra. | 嘿 山羊吸血怪 |
[02:56] | Oye! Chupacabra! | 喂 山羊吸血怪 |
[03:00] | Stop screaming! | 别叫了 |
[03:02] | En serio, stop it! | 严肃点 别叫了 |
[03:04] | Aye. I’m not going to hurt you okay! | 我不会伤害你的 好吗 |
[03:06] | So calmate! | 所以冷静 |
[03:10] | Sabes que Chupacabra? | 你知道吗 山羊吸血怪 |
[03:12] | You are a lot less scary than your poster. | 你没海报上那么吓人 |
[03:15] | You definitely don’t have those “Big fangs”. | 你没有那两颗大尖牙 |
[03:17] | Oh, um, I’m not a Chupaca-bro or whatever. | 额 我不是山羊吸血怪或者别的什么 |
[03:19] | I’m a Charlie! | 我是查理 |
[03:20] | Por favor, Chupacabra. | 求你了 山羊吸血怪 |
[03:22] | Don’t lie to me. I know you’ve seen this. | 少骗我了 我知道你见过这个 |
[03:24] | It’s posted everywhere around town! | 镇上到处都贴着 |
[03:27] | Wow! I look so handsome! | 哇哦 我可真帅 |
[03:29] | Oh, they spelled my name wrong, though. | 虽然他们拼错了我的名字 |
[03:30] | Hey, that reminds me! I have your portrait, too! | 嘿 这倒提醒了我 我也有你的画像 |
[03:33] | You famous or something? | 你很有名吗还是怎么的 |
[03:34] | You can say that. Uh, anyway, Chupacabra, | 你可以这么说 额 不管怎么样 山羊吸血怪 |
[03:38] | I just wanted to say gracias for saving me. | 我想说谢谢你救了我 |
[03:41] | My father always said to me, | 我的父亲总是对我说 |
[03:42] | “Isi un hombre salva tu vida, | “一个人救了你的命 |
[03:44] | ests endeudado a ese hombre por siempre!” | 你就永远欠那个人的债” |
[03:48] | Cool! Wait, what’s that mean? | 酷 等等 这是什么意思 |
[03:50] | Basically it means I’m indebted to you for saving my life! | 意思是你救了我 我欠你一个人情 |
[03:54] | – Arriba! Arriba! – Madre mia! | – 上来 上来 – 我的妈呀 |
[03:56] | – We gotta hide you fast! – Why? | – 我们得赶紧把你藏起来 – 为什么 |
[03:58] | No hay tiempo para explicar! | 没时间解释了 |
[04:05] | Ponte quieto. | 安静点 |
[04:06] | Don’t make a sound. Not even a peep. | 不要发出任何声音 吱吱也不许 |
[04:22] | Hola compadres! | 嘿 伙计们 |
[04:23] | Took you long enough to get back to our hideout. | 花了好长时间才回到我们的藏身地吧 |
[04:27] | Oso, you hijo de pistola, | 艾洛索 你这个混蛋 |
[04:28] | we we’re looking for you everywhere after that last heist. | 上次干了那票之后我们到处找你 |
[04:31] | We thought you were muerto. | 我们还以为你死了 |
[04:32] | – Or worse, captured. – Yeah, amigo! | – 可能更糟 被捕了 – 是的 朋友 |
[04:35] | Wouldn’t want you ratting us out! | 为了不想让你出卖我们 |
[04:37] | Porque you know how we deal with snitches! | 你知道我们怎么对待叛徒吧 |
[04:41] | – Que no, Chuckles? – Si. | – 不是吗 查科斯 – 是的 |
[04:44] | Oh, you’re ruthless, amigo. | 你太无情了 哥们儿 |
[04:46] | Stop. You’re tickling me. | 别挠我了 好痒 |
[04:54] | Are you hiding something in that closet, Oso? | 你藏了什么东西在衣橱里吗 艾洛索 |
[04:56] | – In the closet? – Entonces. | – 衣橱 – 所以呢 |
[05:00] | You wouldn’t mind if I took a look inside then? | 你不介意我进去看看吧 |
[05:02] | Chuckles, go check it out, eh? | 查科斯 去看看 |
[05:17] | – Who the heck are you? – The name’s, uhh, | – 你到底是谁 – 名字是 额 |
[05:20] | Cactus, uhh… Amigo? | 仙人掌 额 朋友 |
[05:27] | – Is this some sort of trap, Oso? – Uh, he’s just visiting! | – 搞什么鬼 艾洛索 – 额 他是客人 |
[05:30] | I wanted him to be una sopresa! | 这是我给你们的惊喜 |
[05:35] | – Why don’t you come join us, Amigo? – Don’t mind if I do. | – 加入我们怎么样 朋友 – 我不介意 |
[05:46] | Oye Oso, I almost forgot! | 对了 艾洛索 我差点忘了 |
[05:47] | After our last heist, our bounties went up again! | 上次那票之后 我们的悬赏金又加了 |
[05:50] | Pero for some reason they can never draw me right. | 但是不知道为什么他们老是把我画错 |
[05:53] | Oh, wow! You guys have fancy portraits. Too? | 哇哦 你们都有这么酷的画像吗 |
[05:55] | Ow! Why did you kick me? | 噢 你干嘛踢我 |
[05:57] | Of course we have bounties! | 当然了 我们的手都不干净 |
[05:58] | We’re the best bandidos in Mexico! | 我们可是墨西哥无恶不作的强盗 |
[06:01] | Yeah, y tu Cactus Amigo? | 你呢 仙人掌朋友 |
[06:03] | As an old partner of Oso’s, | 作为艾洛索的老朋友 |
[06:05] | surely you must have a high bounty yourself? | 你的悬赏金肯定很高吧 |
[06:07] | Uhh, of course I do. For, uhh, 1,000 pesos. | 额 当然 大概1000比索 |
[06:12] | Wow! Que chido! | 哇哦 厉害啊 |
[06:14] | How exactly did you get such a high bounty, Amigo? | 你是怎么做到这么高悬赏金的 朋友 |
[06:18] | I, uh, killed Sheriff, uhh, Table, uhh, Floor. | 我杀了一个警官 叫额 桌 额 地板 |
[06:23] | Yep. I killed Sheriff Table Floor. | 对 我杀了桌地板警官 |
[06:26] | You killed Sheriff Table Floor? | 你杀了桌地板警官 |
[06:28] | That’s funny because I killed Sheriff Table Floor! | 真可笑 因为是我杀的桌地板警官 |
[06:33] | Oh, did I say Table Floor? | 噢 我说了桌地板 |
[06:35] | No, I meant Table Door. | 不 我说的是桌门 |
[06:37] | I defeated a lot of dudes so I get kind of confused. | 栽在我手里的可太多了 我都记不清了 |
[06:41] | Why don’t you tell us of this great defeat. | 不如跟我们讲讲你这场大战 |
[06:44] | – Yeah, tell us. – Si. | – 对 讲讲 – 是的 |
[06:46] | Uh, actually, I think Cactus Amigo | 额 实际上 我觉得仙人掌朋友 |
[06:48] | should probably get going now. | 现在该走了 |
[06:50] | Why don’t you want him to talk, Oso? | 你为什么不想让他说 艾洛索 |
[06:52] | Ah, don’t worry, I love tellin’ stories! | 噢 别担心 我喜欢讲故事 |
[06:55] | I…I don’t think this is a good idea. | 我不觉得这是个好主意 |
[06:58] | It was a cold night when I wandered into that town. | 那是个阴冷的夜晚 当我走进那座小镇 |
[07:01] | It was just me. | 那里只有我 |
[07:03] | And Sheriff Table Door. | 和桌门警官 |
[07:05] | Our eyes locked on each other. | 我们的眼神互相锁定 |
[07:07] | Then he reached for his gun, | 接着他掏出了他的枪 |
[07:08] | but I was too fast and grabbed my whip. | 但我更快一步 我抓住我的鞭子 |
[07:11] | I gave a whap! | 向他重重一击 |
[07:14] | Then this, this, then that, huh! | 然后这样 这样 再那样 哈 |
[07:19] | And that, my amigos, was the end of Sheriff Table Door. | 接着 朋友们 桌门警官就此终结 |
[07:23] | Laid it down a bit thick there, eh, amigo? | 他像坨泥一样躺着 对吧 朋友 |
[07:26] | Que suave! | 精彩 |
[07:28] | – You’re so cool! – Si. | – 你可真酷 – 是的 |
[07:30] | Yes, that was quite a tall tale. | 是的 这可真是个荒诞的故事 |
[07:33] | Y sabes que? While you were talking, | 你知道吗 你在说的时候 |
[07:34] | I remembered another fellow with a bounty of 1,000 pesos. | 我想起来另一个悬赏金1000比索的通缉犯 |
[07:38] | You ever hear of El Chupacabra? | 你听过 山羊吸血怪吗 |
[07:44] | Nope, never heard of him. | 没有 从没听过 |
[07:46] | Yeah, Chuckles me dijo, he was caught eating goats! | 查科斯告诉我 他因为吃山羊被抓 |
[07:49] | Uh… a-are you sure he wasn’t just trying to hug the goats, | 额 你确定他不是想拥抱山羊 |
[07:53] | and it was all just some big misunderstanding? | 这只是一些误会吗 |
[07:55] | Ow! Why do you keep kicking me? | 噢 你为什么一直踢我 |
[07:56] | You’re about the same height and build of El Chupacabra, too. | 你和山羊吸血怪有着相同的身高和体型 |
[08:01] | Cactus Amigo needs to leave now! | 仙人掌朋友现在该走了 |
[08:02] | I mean, I mean, you should be heading out now, si? | 我的意思是… 你现在该出发了 是吧 |
[08:06] | Uh, yeah, okay, right! I will go now. | 噢 对 是的 我现在要走了 |
[08:10] | It was nice meeting y’all, and, uh, | 很高兴见到你们 然后 |
[08:11] | good luck with the crime and everything. | 祝你们犯罪顺利 |
[08:13] | No, Amigo. Why don’t you stay a while! | 不 朋友 为什么不多呆一会儿呢 |
[08:18] | You thought you could fool me, Chupacabra? | 你觉得你能骗过我吗 山羊吸血怪 |
[08:29] | Muchachos, atrapalo! | 伙计们 我挡住他了 |
[08:34] | Run, Chupacabra! | 快跑 山羊吸血怪 |
[08:40] | Where’d he go? | 他去哪了 |
[08:46] | Olvidalo for now. Let’s deal with Oso. | 算了 我们先去处理艾洛索 |
[08:53] | Now escucha bien, Oso. | 现在给我听好了 艾洛索 |
[08:54] | You tell us where El Chupacabra went, | 你是告诉我们山羊吸血怪去哪了呢 |
[08:56] | or how would you like to lose un mano? | 还是想断一只手呢 |
[08:58] | Oh no! You gotta do something, Charlie! | 哦不 你必须得做点什么 查理 |
[09:02] | Hey, do you mind! I’m trying to think over here! Huh? | 嘿 我正在想办法呢 |
[09:13] | Criminals, we have you surrounded! | 逃犯们 你们被包围了 |
[09:17] | We know everyone of you in there! | 我们知道你们都在里面 |
[09:19] | We’re gonna give you to the count of 10 to surrender, | 我们给你们十秒钟投降 |
[09:22] | or we’re gonna shoot this place up real bad, ya hear! | 否则我们把这里射成马蜂窝 听到了吗 |
[09:26] | 10, 9… | 十 九 |
[09:29] | What are we gonna do, boss? | 怎么办 老大 |
[09:30] | – Chuckles can’t go back to jail! – Calmate, you fool! | – 查科斯不能回监狱 – 冷静 蠢货 |
[09:34] | It’s obviously some trick by Chupacabra! | 很明显这是山羊吸血怪的诡计 |
[09:36] | Five! Four! Three! | 五 四 三 |
[09:39] | I can’t take it! Adios! | 我不能冒这个险 再见 |
[09:44] | – Two! – Regresanse, you cowards! | – 二 – 别后悔 你们这些懦夫 |
[09:46] | It’s the Chupacabra’s trick! | 这是山羊吸血怪的诡计 |
[09:48] | One! All right, boys, shoot ’em up! | 一 好吧 兄弟们 射击 |
[09:51] | Not a trick, not a trick! Madre mia! | 不是诡计 不是诡计 我的妈呀 |
[09:58] | I guess the guns weren’t enough! | 我看枪还不够 |
[10:00] | Release the cougars! | 放美洲狮 |
[10:03] | And now the eagles! | 然后放老鹰 |
[10:06] | Now release the elephants! | 现在放大象 |
[10:09] | It’s all right, Chupacabra! It’s just me, amigo. | 好了 山羊吸血怪 只有我了 朋友 |
[10:13] | Did my plan … Did my plan work? | 我的计划 我的计划成功了吗 |
[10:15] | Si, Chupacabra. | 成功了 山羊吸血怪 |
[10:17] | I must ask, how did you get so good at impressions? | 我必须得问 你怎么这么擅长口技 |
[10:20] | Oh, I’ve been around so I can do lots! | 我一直在游历 所以我会很多 |
[10:24] | Oh, and my favorite! | 这个是我最喜欢的 |
[10:30] | You sure are an interesting hombre, Chupacabra. | 你真是个有趣的人 山羊吸血怪 |
[10:33] | I’m sure you’ll make many more amigos down the line. | 我相信在这条路上你肯定会交到很多朋友的 |
[10:36] | Listen to me. You must keep a low profile. | 听我说 你必须得保持低调 |
[10:39] | – Promise to keep yourself safe. – I will. | – 答应我注意安全 – 我会的 |
[10:45] | Hasta luego, mi amigo! | 再见 我的朋友 |
[10:47] | Well, looks like Charlie made a friend after all. | 好吧 看起来不管怎样查理还是交了朋友 |
[10:51] | But I have a feeling he was hoping | 但我感觉他希望的是 |
[10:52] | for something more long term. | 更长远的东西 |
[10:54] | Maybe he’ll find that one day down the road. | 也许有一天他会在这条路上找到的 |