时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let’s go! | # 嗒 嗒 嗒吧嗒 嗒 嗒 动起来 # |
[00:04] | We’ll be there | # 我们相伴相随 # |
[00:06] | a wink and a smile and a great old time | # 对你挤眼 对你微笑 好似美好旧时光 # |
[00:09] | yeah, we’ll be there | # 我们相伴相随 # |
[00:11] | wherever we are, there’s some fun to be found | # 我们所达之地 定能欢乐满载 # |
[00:13] | we’ll be there when you turn that corner | # 我们无处不在 或许下个街角 # |
[00:15] | we’ll jump out the bush | # 我们跳出花丛 从此伴你左右 # |
[00:16] | with a big bear hug and a smile | # 送上温暖熊抱 以及治愈微笑 # |
[00:18] | we’ll be there | # 我们与你同在 # |
[00:37] | What a great nap. | 睡了个超爽的午觉 |
[00:38] | Oh! Well, hey, there, friends. | 噢 嘿 你好啊 朋友 |
[00:41] | What brings you over here to this… graveyard? | 是什么把你带到了这个… 墓地来的 |
[00:44] | I swear this was a nice little town when I fell asleep. | 我发誓在我睡过去之前 这里曾经是一个美丽的小镇 |
[00:48] | Since we’re already here, | 既然我们都在这里 |
[00:50] | how about some spooky stories? | 来点鬼故事怎么样 |
[00:53] | And I know just the one… | 我知道最精彩的那个 |
[00:57] | Well, all right, then. | 好了 那么 |
[00:58] | It all started on a night just like this one… | 一切都发生在一个和今夜相似的夜晚 |
[01:02] | Oh, oh! Look! | 噢 噢 看啊 |
[01:03] | Those stars are shaped like a jar of honey. | 那些星星看起来就像一罐蜂蜜 |
[01:05] | Oh, honey would go great with these nuts. | 噢 蜂蜜跟坚果最配了 |
[01:08] | Careful, Grizz. I’m allergic. | 小心点 大灰 我对坚果过敏 |
[01:09] | Don’t worry, Pan Pan. I’ll eat them away from you. | 别担心 胖胖 我会离你远点吃的 |
[01:12] | Oh, look! The stars are changing shape! | 看啊 那些星星在变形 |
[01:15] | Now, it looks like Tabes holding a jar of honey. | 现在他们看起来像是苔布斯在抱着一罐蜂蜜 |
[01:17] | Why is she holding honey? | 她为什么要抱着蜂蜜 |
[01:19] | ‘Cause she likes honey, you silly. What do you see, bro? | 因为她喜欢蜂蜜 你这个笨笨 你看到了什么 兄弟 |
[01:26] | Ice Bear, uh, also sees honey. | 阿极 嗯 也看到了蜂蜜 |
[01:28] | – What was that? – Whoa! A shooting star. | – 那是什么 – 哇 一颗流星 |
[01:32] | Quick! Make a wish! Make a wish! | 赶快 许个愿 许个愿 |
[01:36] | Did you guys see that? | 伙计们 你们看到了吗 |
[01:37] | It landed close by. We have to check it out! | 那颗星就落在附近 我们得过去看看 |
[01:39] | Uh, no, thanks. I’m probably allergic to space dust. | 不了 我谢谢您 我非常可能对星尘过敏 |
[01:42] | Oh, nonsense. | 噢 才不会 |
[01:43] | I bet if we touch it, we’ll get even more wishes. | 我打赌如果我们碰一下他 我们就能许更多的愿望 |
[01:45] | Ice Bear will wish for infinite wishes. | 阿极的愿望会是可以许无数次愿 |
[01:48] | – All right, let’s go. – Fine! Wait up. | – 好了 咱们快走 – 好吧 等等我 |
[02:19] | Bro, you can’t wish for more wishes. | 兄弟 你肯定不能许愿 获得更多愿望 |
[02:21] | Think that’s against the rules. | 我想那肯定不符合规则 |
[02:23] | Then Ice Bear will wish for more shooting stars. | 那么阿极会许愿有更多流星 |
[02:25] | I wish we were home. My allergies are acting up. | 我希望我们在家 我的过敏症开始犯了 |
[02:30] | Well, why don’t you wish for your allergies to be gone? | 那么 你为什么不许愿让你所有的过敏症都消失呢 |
[02:33] | Look! A stag. Did anyone wish for a stag? | 看啊 一头雄鹿 有谁许愿要一头雄鹿了吗 |
[02:36] | It was one of Ice Bear’s infinite wishes. | 那是阿极无穷愿望中的一个 |
[02:37] | Um, it’s acting a bit, uh… | 嗯 它看起来有些 嗯… |
[02:40] | Strange?! | 奇怪 |
[02:45] | Um, maybe it’s napping? | 嗯 也许它在午睡吧 |
[02:47] | – I-Is it okay? – Get well soon. | – 它还好吗 – 快点好起来 |
[02:55] | – look, he’s fine. – Grizz, I don’t think he’s fine. | – 看啊 它还好 – 大灰 我不觉得它还好欸 |
[02:59] | They … they look like… | 它们… 它们看上上去… |
[03:06] | Zombies! | 僵尸 |
[03:10] | Stack! We got to stack! | 组合 咱们得赶紧组合起来 |
[03:15] | What is happening?! | 发生了什么啊 |
[03:17] | they’re so gross! | 他们好恶心啊 |
[03:21] | Quick! Get up this tree! Go, go, go, go, go! | 快点 快爬上这棵树 快 快 快 快 快 |
[03:30] | thanks, Pan Pan. | 谢谢你 胖胖 |
[03:35] | Eat nuts, zombies! | 吃坚果吧 僵尸们 |
[03:37] | I’m allergic! Get those away! | 我过敏 把他们拿开 |
[03:38] | Sorry, Pan Pan! | 抱歉 胖胖 |
[03:40] | What do we do? Over there! | 我们该怎么办 那里 |
[03:42] | The ranger station! | 护林员休息站 |
[03:44] | We have to get to Tabes! | 我们必须去苔布斯那里 |
[03:45] | Good idea. I’ll call her right now. | 好主意 我现在就给她打电话 |
[03:47] | Come on, come on, come on! | 快点 快点 快点 |
[03:49] | Hello? Hello? Do you read me? Hello? | 喂 喂 你能收听见吗 喂 |
[03:53] | What is wrong with my phone? | 我的手机怎么了 |
[03:59] | Tabes! Tabes! Tabes! | 苔布斯 苔布斯 苔布斯 |
[04:01] | Please be home, Tabes! Please be home! | 拜托你一定要在家啊 苔布斯 一定要在家啊 |
[04:03] | Ice Bear… feeling funny. | 阿极感觉… 不太对劲 |
[04:04] | Tabes! Tabes! Are you there? | 苔布斯 苔布斯 你在家吗 |
[04:06] | – Please, Tabes! – It’s an emergency! | – 拜托 苔布斯 – 紧急状况 |
[04:07] | Open the door! Tabes! Open the door! | 快开门 苔布斯 快把门打开 |
[04:09] | Ice Bear… | 阿极 |
[04:11] | Zombie Bear. | 僵尸熊 |
[04:13] | What happened to you? | 老兄你怎么了 |
[04:15] | Zombie Bear wants brains. | 僵尸熊要吃脑子 |
[04:17] | No! Please! No! Not like this! | 不 别这样 拜托了 别这样 |
[04:27] | What now? | 又怎么了 |
[04:32] | Greetings, Earthlings. I am so sorry. | 你们好 地球人 我非常抱歉 |
[04:35] | It looks likes my little pet space goop | 看上去我的小宠物宇宙小黏虫 |
[04:37] | is turning all of you guys into zombies. | 正在把你们一个一个变成僵尸 |
[04:39] | But don’t worry. Got the antidote for it right here. | 不过不用担心 我这儿有解药呢 |
[04:43] | Bears! Zombies! | 熊熊们 僵尸来了 |
[04:49] | Tabes, we love you… And we love that you’re finally here… | 苔布斯 我们爱你 我们也很高兴你终于出现了 |
[04:52] | But you just made a big mistake! | 不过你刚刚犯了一个大错 |
[04:54] | No time for that, bears! The entire forest is infested! | 没时间了 熊熊们 整个森林都被感染了 |
[04:58] | I’ll take us somewhere safe where we can’t be bit… ten. | 我会把大家带到一个不会被咬的安全… 地方 |
[05:02] | Please tell me that’s not a zombie bee. | 请告诉我那不是一只僵尸蜂 |
[05:03] | Wait, would that make it a “Zom-bee”? | 等等 那不就是”僵尸”吗 |
[05:09] | Brains! | 我要吃脑子 |
[05:12] | No! They got Tabes! | 不 苔布斯也变僵尸了 |
[05:14] | Grizz, we have to run! We’re the only … | 大灰 我们必须快跑 我们是唯一的 |
[05:15] | Brains | 我要吃脑子 |
[05:17] | Give me brains, Pan Pan. | 给我吃你的脑子 胖胖 |
[05:20] | No, wait! Grizz, please don’t eat me! | 不 等等 大灰 请别吃我 |
[05:22] | No, I’m endangered! Please, no! | 不 我是濒危物种 不要 求求你 |
[05:27] | Okay, here’s your vegan Thai salad. | 好了 这是你的素食 泰式沙拉 |
[05:30] | And here’s yours. Enjoy. | 这是你的 请慢用 |
[05:32] | Brains. | 我要吃脑子 |
[05:33] | – Brains! – What? You guys need to eat your veggies! | – 我要吃脑子 – 什么 你们需要多吃蔬菜 |
[05:37] | You can’t just have brains all the time! | 你们不能总是吃脑子啊 |
[05:39] | – Brains? – Why am I allergic to a hundred things | – 有脑子吗 – 为什么我对所有东西过敏 |
[05:43] | but immune to zombies?! | 却对僵尸免疫啊 |
[05:46] | Brains. Feed me your brains. | 我要吃脑子 给我吃你的脑子 |
[05:50] | just kidding. | 开个玩笑 |
[05:53] | Fooled you | 吓到你了吧 |
[05:54] | Wait, wait, wait! Don’t go. | 等等 等等 等等 先别走 |
[05:55] | Not scary enough for you? Well, don’t you worry. | 对你来说还不够吓人吗 别担心 |
[05:58] | This next one’ll scare you just right. | 下一个一定能够吓到你 |
[06:06] | I can’t believe none of those houses wanted to adopt us. | 我不敢相信竟然没有家庭愿意收留我们 |
[06:09] | At least they gave us free candy. | 至少他们给了我们免费糖果 |
[06:14] | – Oh man. – don’t worry, Pan. | – 不是吧 – 别担心 胖仔 |
[06:17] | We still have more houses to try. | 还有很多家等着我们去试呢 |
[06:19] | we haven’t been to that one. | 我们还没去过那家 |
[06:21] | Grizz, we were just at that house. | 大灰 我们刚去过那家 |
[06:23] | Oh, no, I was pointing to that house. | 噢 不 我指的是那边那家 |
[06:29] | Oh, that one looks like | 噢 那家看起来 |
[06:30] | it’d have a lot of room for some bears. | 像是有很多房间给熊熊们住 |
[06:38] | Yes? | 有事吗 |
[06:41] | – trick or treat. – And if you really want to treat us, | – 不给糖就捣蛋 – 如果你真的想招待我们的话 |
[06:44] | you and your family can adopt us. | 你和你的家庭可以收养我们 |
[06:46] | There are no families living here, | 没有家庭住在这里 |
[06:48] | but you may spend the night… if you dare. | 不过你们可以在这里过夜… 如果你们敢的话 |
[07:00] | Thanks. It’ll be nice to get out of this rain. | 谢谢 只要能躲过这场雨就太好了 |
[07:06] | This house is very old. | 这栋房子已经很老了 |
[07:07] | We don’t get many visitors, aside from the spiders. | 除了蜘蛛以外 我们不太有访客 |
[07:12] | Did you guys see that? I think it was a ghost. | 伙计们你们看到了吗 我觉得那是个幽灵 |
[07:15] | relax, Panda. It was just your imagination. | 放松点 胖达 那只是你的幻觉 |
[07:17] | Let’s just enjoy our night indoors. | 就让我们好好享受屋内的生活吧 |
[07:21] | Wait for me! | 等等我 |
[07:23] | And this will be your room for tonight. | 这就是你们今晚要住的房间了 |
[07:25] | May you rest… in peace. | 愿你们… 安息 |
[07:27] | our own room! | 属于我们自己的房间 |
[07:30] | this is so cool. It’s so big. | 这太酷了 这房间好大 |
[07:33] | I don’t know, Grizz, this place gives me the creeps. | 大灰 不知道为什么 这个房间让我起鸡皮疙瘩 |
[07:35] | sweet, Pan Pan, it’s just your imagination. | 放心啦 胖胖 这就是你的幻觉而已 |
[07:38] | – This place is awesome. – Oh… Dracula! | – 这个房间简直太棒了 – 德古拉 |
[07:41] | Huh? It’s just my costume. | 那就是我的万圣节制服而已 |
[07:44] | It’s a hotdog. We’ve been over this. | 是一个热狗 我们已经讨论过这个了 |
[07:45] | Come on, let’s go to bed. | 好了 让我们上床睡觉吧 |
[07:47] | You’ll feel better in the morning. | 早上起来你就会觉得好多了 |
[07:58] | Ahh, a wolf man! | 一个狼人 |
[08:01] | Oh. It’s just a regular wolf. | 只是一只狼而已 |
[08:04] | Maybe Grizz is right. | 也许大灰是对的 |
[08:08] | Okay, it’s all okay, Panda. It’s all in your head. | 没事的 没事的 胖达 这些都只是你想出来的 |
[08:14] | Guys, guys! I saw a mummy! | 伙计们 伙计们 我刚刚看到一个木乃伊 |
[08:17] | Guys? | 伙计们 |
[08:22] | – Hey, Pan, what’s up? – Guys! You’re okay! | – 嘿 胖仔 怎么了 – 伙计们 你们没事 |
[08:25] | I thought you got eaten by monsters. | 我还以为你们被怪物吃掉了 |
[08:26] | Dude, we just got a snack. | 兄弟 我们就是去拿点零食吃而已 |
[08:29] | There’s no such thing as monsters. You’re too paranoid, Panda. | 世界上没有怪兽这种东西的 你太多疑了 胖达 |
[08:31] | Next you’re gonna be telling me | 我猜接下来你就会告诉我 |
[08:33] | there’s a monster right behind me! | 有个怪兽在我身后了吧 |
[08:36] | And I bet it’s got big claws and creepy wings. | 我打赌那个怪兽一定有着巨大的爪子和吓人的翅膀 |
[08:40] | And I bet it’s got a gross mouth like, ahhh! | 我猜它一定还有一张恶心的嘴像这样 |
[08:43] | And a scary growl. | 还有恐怖的咆哮声 |
[08:47] | Uh… was that you, Panda? | 胖达 刚才那是你吗 |
[08:50] | Ohh, okay. Then it must be… | 好吧 那么那一定是…. |
[08:57] | Monster! Aaah! | 怪兽 |
[09:54] | No! Stay back! | 不 别过来 |
[09:56] | I won’t let you hurt my brothers! | 我不会让你伤害我的兄弟们的 |
[10:01] | stop! What are you doing?! | 住手 你们在干什么 |
[10:07] | These monsters are my roommates. | 这些怪兽们是我的室友 |
[10:09] | They wouldn’t hurt a fly. Just look at them. | 他们连一只苍蝇都不会伤害的 看看他们 |
[10:14] | I’m so sorry! I thought they were gonna eat us! | 我很抱歉 我还以为他们想要吃掉我们 |
[10:17] | These monsters don’t eat bears. | 这些怪兽们不吃熊的 |
[10:20] | – I prefer pizza. – And I only eat human children. | – 我更喜欢披萨 – 我只吃人类小孩 |
[10:25] | Well, why were you chasing us then? | 那么为什么你们一直在追我们 |
[10:27] | Ve vant to adopt you. | 我们想要收养你们 |
[10:30] | – really?! – This is the best Halloween ever! | – 真的吗 – 这是最棒的万圣节了 |
[10:49] | – Hey, my homework’s missing. – Sorry! | – 嘿 我的作业不见了 – 我很抱歉 |
[11:04] | That wasn’t scary at all. | 那一点都不恐怖 |
[11:06] | Let’s take a break | 在我找到真正恐怖的故事之前 |
[11:08] | while I look for a really scary one. | 让我们休息一下吧 |
[11:09] | We’ll be right back. | 我们马上回来 |
[11:15] | Welcome back, everyone. While you were gone, | 欢迎回来 各位 在你们不在的时候 |
[11:18] | I dug y’all up another scary story. | 我为你们找到了另一个恐怖故事 |
[11:20] | And I promise this one’s gonna be a real scream. | 这次我保证这个故事一定会非常恐怖 |
[11:24] | So, let’s get to it. | 那么 让我们来看一下吧 |
[11:27] | Okay, guys. Check it out. | 好了 伙计们 看看这个 |
[11:29] | This is my favorite movie of all time. | 这是我最爱的电影 |
[11:31] | “Smart Buddies.” | 《聪明小伙伴》 |
[11:32] | Wait, hang on. $19.99? | 等一下 等等 19.99美金 |
[11:35] | – I ain’t paying that. – That’s highway robbery. | – 我才不会付钱 – 这是抢钱吧 |
[11:38] | Wait! I know a way we could watch it for free. | 等等 我知道有个办法我们可以免费看 |
[11:41] | – you don’t mean… – I do! | – 你是说… – 没错 |
[11:48] | Chloe, I don’t know about this. | 克洛伊 我不觉得这是个好主意 |
[11:50] | Wait, isn’t this, like, wicked illegal? | 等等 这是不是 有点 不太合法 |
[11:52] | Nonsense. I do this all the time. | 瞎说 我一直都是这么干的 |
[11:58] | okay, now, let’s see which one’s the real play button… | 好了 现在 让我们来看看到底哪个是真的播放按钮 |
[12:01] | Not this one. | 不是这个 |
[12:05] | All right, get comfy, guys. You’re gonna love it. | 好了 坐舒服点 伙计们 你们会爱上这部电影的 |
[12:08] | My name’s Camille, and I’m the nation’s | 我叫卡米尔, 我是国家顶尖的 |
[12:11] | top scientist in explosives. | 爆破领域的科学家 |
[12:11] | For 20 years, I’ve… | 二十年来 我已经 |
[12:15] | is this part of the movie? | 这是电影的其中一个片段吗 |
[12:17] | I … I don’t think so. What’s going on? | 我… 我想不是的 发生了什么 |
[12:23] | Cool movie, I guess? | 电影还不错… 吗 |
[12:30] | What?! | 怎么了 |
[12:35] | You filthy casuals! I’m finally free! | 你们这些愚蠢的盗版党 我终于自由了 |
[12:39] | You ready for some good times in the offline? | 准备来一段美妙的线下时光了吗 |
[12:41] | Who are you? | 你哪位啊 |
[12:43] | you know who I am. I’m the Internet Troll! | 你知道我是谁 我是键盘侠 |
[12:47] | What’s your favorite thing? | 你们最喜欢什么 |
[12:48] | Too bad! It’s garbage! | 很可惜 那都是垃圾 |
[12:53] | I’m just gonna heck up your whole scene! | 让我把你家所有的东西都黑了吧 |
[12:56] | Dislike! | 不喜欢 |
[12:58] | Hate it! | 太讨厌了 |
[13:00] | In fact, I think everything here could use a little more me! | 事实上 我觉得这里的一切都可以变得更像我一点 |
[13:06] | You can’t do this, you big creep! | 你不能这么做 你这个恶心鬼 |
[13:08] | What’s the matter, bear? Can’t take a joke? | 怎么了 熊熊 开个玩笑都不行吗 |
[13:10] | “Git gud,” Scrub! | 吉特 古德 变 |
[13:13] | Grizz! Are you okay? | 大灰 你还好吗 |
[13:16] | You’re next, noobs! | 下一个就是你 菜鸟 |
[13:20] | Oh. Oh, no. Oh, golly. | 天哪 不是吧 |
[13:23] | no, Grizz! | 不 大灰 |
[13:24] | There! The back door! | 后门在那里 |
[13:26] | Trolls hate going outside! | 键盘侠讨厌外出 |
[13:28] | Come on, come on, come on! | 拜托 拜托 |
[13:34] | Jump scare! I’m obnoxious! | 吓死你 我是不是很讨厌啊 |
[13:39] | Ice Bear will not run. Ice Bear will fight. | 阿极不跑了 阿极要战斗 |
[13:43] | 360 no scope! | 三百六十度无死角 |
[13:45] | – No! – Wait, Chloe! I have an idea. | – 不 – 等等 克洛伊 我有个办法 |
[13:47] | I have some old antivirus software in my room. | 在我的房间里放着一个老的杀毒软件 |
[13:50] | Maybe that’ll stop it. | 也许那个软件能阻止它 |
[13:52] | Quick, quick! | 快 快 |
[13:53] | I am going as fast as I can. | 我已经尽可能快地在跑了 |
[13:56] | You’ll never be able to escape me! | 你绝对跑不出我的手心的 |
[13:59] | – Hurry, Panda! – Got it. | – 快一点 胖达 – 好了 |
[14:02] | come on, come on. Come on, load faster. | 快点 快点 快点 快点上传啊 |
[14:05] | You really think your pathetic antivirus can stop me? | 你真的觉得你那可笑的杀毒软件可以阻止我吗 |
[14:10] | it’s almost done! | 就快好了 |
[14:13] | Antivirus! Banish this troll! | 杀毒软件 删除键盘侠 |
[14:15] | Banish! | 删除它 |
[14:17] | Come out and play! | 快出来跟我玩吧 |
[14:19] | Banish! Antivirus, banish this troll! | 删除它 杀毒软件 删除这个键盘侠 |
[14:23] | What? No! Not a firewall! | 什么 不 怎么是个防火墙 |
[14:26] | Banish this troll! Banish! | 删除这个键盘侠 删除它 |
[14:27] | I’m burning up! | 我着火了 |
[14:34] | It worked! The troll virus is gone. | 成功了 键盘侠病毒没了 |
[14:36] | Wait. You’re still glitched. | 等等 你怎么还是有这样啊 |
[14:38] | Yes. This stinks. | 是的 好刺痛啊 |
[14:41] | Uh, Panda, what’s going on? Panda? | 胖达 你怎么了 胖达 |
[14:48] | You thought you could defeat me? | 你觉得你可以击败我吗 |
[14:50] | It’s too late, noob! | 太晚了 菜鸡 |
[14:52] | Everyone knows there’s no way to stop trolls! | 所有人都知道键盘侠是无法阻止的 |
[14:56] | I shall destroy this flesh world! | 我马上就要摧毁这个真实的世界 |
[15:00] | Wait! There is one way to stop a troll. | 等等 有一个办法可以阻止键盘侠 |
[15:03] | and what’s that, know-it-all smarty pants? | 那是什么办法呢 无所不知的四眼仔 |
[15:07] | Hey. What’s this? | 嘿 这是什么 |
[15:09] | Hey. I’m talking to you. Stop ignoring me! | 嘿 我在跟你说话呢 别无视我 |
[15:12] | I’m gonna destroy your whole world! | 我将要摧毁你的整个世界 |
[15:15] | You’re … you’re dumb and you can’t do anything! | 你是… 你是个蠢蛋 你什么都做不了 |
[15:17] | Everything you like is terrible! | 所有你喜欢的东西都好烂 |
[15:19] | you smell bad. | 你身上太臭了 |
[15:21] | And you’re ugly. | 而且你长的好丑 |
[15:23] | Darn it, darn it, darn it! | 可恶 可恶 可恶 |
[15:24] | You found my one weakness, not paying attention to me! | 你发现了我的弱点 忽视我的存在 |
[15:27] | I’ll get you for this! | 我会让你付出代价的 |
[15:29] | No. You won’t. | 不 你做不到 |
[15:33] | Get lost, you dingle. | 滚吧 你这个病毒 |
[15:39] | G2g! | 我会回来的 |
[15:46] | how about let’s buy that movie then | 你觉得我们把这部电影买了怎么样 |
[15:51] | So, what did you think? Pretty great, right? | 那么 你们怎么觉得 很不错 对吧 |
[15:54] | Yeah, I mean, I didn’t really understand most of it, | 对啊 我是说 大部分的情节我都看不懂 |
[15:56] | but, yeah, it was fun. | 但是 是啊 还挺有意思的 |
[15:57] | – What’d you think, Panda? – It was fine. | – 胖达 你觉得怎么样 – 还可以吧 |
[16:04] | The Internet sure is a scary place. | 互联网的确是个吓人的地方 |
[16:08] | Crow friends, take this evil box away | 乌鸦伙计们 把这个魔鬼盒拿开 |
[16:09] | and let’s get to our last tale. | 让我们去看一下最后一个故事 |
[16:12] | Wait, that’s Panda’s. Well, he doesn’t need it. | 等等 这是胖达的 好吧 他不需要了 |
[16:17] | Okay, let’s do half meats and half veggies this time. | 好了 这次让我做一个半肉半菜的 |
[16:20] | – Hey, fellas! What’s going on? – hey, Charlie. | – 嘿 伙计们 你们好吗 – 嘿 查理 |
[16:22] | We’re just on the way to the city to get some pizza. | 我们正要去城里买披萨呢 |
[16:23] | We’d invite you, but we know you don’t like being seen by people. | 我们本想邀请你 但是我们知道你不喜欢被人们看见 |
[16:26] | Sorry, Charlie. All right, let’s go. | 抱歉 查理 好了 我们走吧 |
[16:28] | We’ll bring you back a slice. Bye, Charlie! | 我们会给你带一片回来的 再见了 查理 |
[16:33] | Man, I wish I could be around people | 伙计 我多希望我能融入人群 |
[16:35] | and grab a slice of pizza with my buds. | 跟我的朋友们一起吃披萨啊 |
[16:39] | fiddle sticks. I should really look where I’m go… | 短木桩 我走路真应该注意脚下 |
[16:49] | Psy… chic. | 灵… 媒 |
[16:51] | It’s one of them wish-granting boxes. | 这就是传说中的许愿盒啊 |
[16:54] | someone must’ve wished for a skeleton. | 某些人一定许愿要了个骷髅 |
[16:56] | Let’s see what we got here. | 让我们看看怎么操作 |
[17:00] | “Make wish.” Well, seems simple enough. | “许愿” 看上去很简单 |
[17:03] | I am Zohar, the Wish Granter. Make your wish. | 我是佐哈 许愿精灵 请许愿吧 |
[17:07] | Hello there, Zohar. | 你好啊 佐哈 |
[17:09] | Now, let’s see. | 接下来 让我看看 |
[17:11] | I know! I wish I could be around humans. | 我知道了 我希望我能融入人群 |
[17:13] | Your wish is Zohar’s command. | 你的愿望是佐哈的使命 |
[17:16] | I wonder if anything’ll happen or … | 我不知道会不会有效果 |
[17:23] | Oh man. | 天哪 |
[17:26] | Waah! Holy guacamole! | 哇 我的个天爷 |
[17:28] | Is that me? I’m … I’m human! | 这是我吗 我… 我变成人类了 |
[17:33] | That means I can go anywhere and be around anyone! | 也就是说 我可以去任何地方见任何人了 |
[17:35] | What do you think, Skeleton? | 你觉得呢 骷髅兄弟 |
[17:38] | Yeah, you’re right. Better to try to blend in a bit. | 是的 你是对的 最好试着打扮一下 |
[17:43] | – Hiya, fella! – Hey, man! | – 你好 兄弟 – 伙计 你好 |
[17:45] | And a good humanly hello to you people folk! | 来自你们人类同胞的友好问候 |
[17:48] | – Hi! – Hello, there! | – 嗨 – 你好 伙计 |
[17:50] | – How’s it going? – Oh, hello! | – 你怎么样 – 还不错 |
[17:53] | Excuse me, sir! Your outfit is so trendy right now. | 打扰了 先生 你的装扮看上去真时髦 |
[17:56] | Can we please take a selfie together? | 我们能拍个自拍吗 |
[17:58] | actually … all right. | 实际上… 当然可以了 |
[18:00] | – Ahh, fabulous! Say “Fashion”! – Fashion! | – 太棒了 说”时尚” – 时尚 |
[18:04] | she’s even got your nose. | 她遗传了你的鼻子呢 |
[18:06] | You two have a lovely day! | 祝你们俩有个愉快的一天 |
[18:09] | Hey, fellas! Surprise! | 嘿 伙计们 大惊喜 |
[18:10] | I was able to make it for pizza! | 看来我赶上吃披萨了 |
[18:12] | hey, Grizz, do you know this guy? | 嘿 大灰 你认识这个人吗 |
[18:15] | Me? I thought you knew him. | 我 我还以为你认识他呢 |
[18:17] | right, sorry. It’s me, Charlie. | 对了 抱歉 是我 查理 |
[18:19] | I know I look a little different, | 我知道我看上去有点不一样 |
[18:20] | but now I can come to the city, blend in, | 但是现在我可以来城里了 完美融入 |
[18:22] | and hang with my best buds! | 跟你们一起愉快的玩耍 |
[18:24] | Yeah, sure, Charlie! | 当然 太棒了 查理 |
[18:30] | Grizz, I have no idea who this guy is. | 大灰 我完全不知道这个哥们儿是谁 |
[18:33] | Maybe if we don’t move, he’ll go away. | 也许如果完美不动的话 他自己会走 |
[18:35] | Come on, fellas. You remember me, right? | 拜托 伙计们 你们还记得我的 对吧 |
[18:40] | They don’t remember me. Oh, my gosh! What have I done?! | 他们不记得我了 噢 我的天啊 我都做了什么 |
[18:45] | I thought he’d never leave. | 我还以为他不会走了 |
[18:47] | Zohar! Zohar! | 佐哈 佐哈 |
[18:49] | Hey, man, you made me normal, | 嘿 伙计 你让我变正常了 |
[18:50] | but now my best buds don’t know who I am. | 但是现在我最好的朋友们都不认识我了 |
[18:52] | I wish that I was the most normal human around | 我希望我能是这附近最普通的人 |
[18:54] | and the bears definitely know who I am. | 并且我的熊兄弟们还能知道我是谁 |
[18:59] | Morning, fellas. | 早啊 伙计们 |
[19:00] | wait, wait, come back! | 等等 等等 回来 |
[19:02] | Let’s get out of here! | 让我们赶快离开 |
[19:03] | Hi, how are you? | 嗨 你好吗 |
[19:04] | – Hey, there! – My word! | – 你好吗 – 我了个去 |
[19:06] | – Hey, Charlie! | – 嘿 查理 |
[19:08] | Oh, gosh! What have I done? | 噢 天啊 我都干了什么 |
[19:10] | Okay, see you. | 好了 回见 |
[19:12] | Zohar, come on, man, I didn’t mean to make me normal | 佐哈 拜托 伙计 我的意思不是让我变得正常 |
[19:15] | by making everyone else not normal! | 然后我身边的所有人都不正常 |
[19:17] | I wish everyone was not Charlies! | 我希望所有人都不像查理 |
[19:20] | so far, so good. | 目前看上去还行 |
[19:23] | Hello… Oh, no! | 好啊 噢 不 |
[19:29] | Excuse me! Your outfit! It looks so good! | 打扰了 你的打扮 看上去真棒 |
[19:31] | – Wha! Oh, gosh! – Hey! Come back! | – 天啊 – 嘿 回来呀 |
[19:33] | Sorry, guys, gotta run! | 抱歉 伙计们 有急事 |
[19:36] | Come on, you dang machine! | 拜托 你这个该死的机器 |
[19:39] | – Hiya, fella. – Hey, man! | – 你好 伙计 – 好啊 |
[19:41] | Hello to you folks! | 你们怎么样 |
[19:42] | – Hi! – Hello there! | – 嗨 – 你好 |
[19:43] | – How’s it going? – Oh, hello! | – 伙计 你好啊 – 你好 |
[19:45] | Everything seems normal. | 一切似乎都挺正常 |
[19:48] | – Hey, fellas! – Huh? Oh, hey, Charlie! | – 伙计们 – 嗨 查理 |
[19:51] | – Hey, y’all remember me! – Of course we do! | – 嘿 你们都记得我 – 当然了 |
[19:54] | You don’t think we’d forget, do you? | 你不会觉得我们不记得你了吧 |
[19:56] | Alpha Team, this is Stripes. We have the target in sight. | A队 我是条纹仔 我发现一个目标 |
[19:58] | – Alpha who? – Don’t play dumb with me, Charlie. | – 谁啊 – 查理 别跟我装蠢 |
[20:01] | You escaped once, but this time you’ll be locked up for good. | 你能逃得了一次 但是这次你会被永远关起来 |
[20:04] | What? That doesn’t even look like … | 什么 这看起来一点都不…. |
[20:05] | no! | 不 |
[20:07] | There he is! Charlie the Maniac! | 他在那里 疯子查理 |
[20:10] | What? No, I’m not a criminal! | 什么 不 我不是罪犯 |
[20:12] | – Oh, man, I got to fix this! – We got a runner! | – 噢 伙计 我得改变这一切 – 犯人跑了 |
[20:15] | He’s headed south. Over. | 他往南跑了 完毕 |
[20:17] | Stop where you are. There’s nowhere to run. | 你给我停下 你跑不了了 |
[20:20] | You’re under arrest, Charlie. | 查理 你被捕了 |
[20:21] | Get me out of here, Zohar! | 佐哈 让我离开这里 |
[20:26] | Hello! | 你好 |
[20:29] | Please, just one picture! | 拜托了 就拍一张照片 |
[20:33] | Ice King in wrong show. | 寒冰之王 不过好像搞错剧了 |
[20:35] | Glad that’s over. | 太高兴这一切都结束了 |
[20:38] | You said it. Hey, mind changing the channel to an action movie? | 你说过了 嘿 你介意换到动作电影频道吗 |
[20:44] | Oh, my gosh, Zohar! What do I do? | 我的天啊 佐哈 我该怎么做 |
[20:46] | I messed everything up. It’s all my fault. | 我把一切都搞砸了 都是我的错 |
[20:48] | Would you like to edit-undo? | 你想要重启吗 |
[20:50] | Edit-undo? | 重启 |
[20:58] | I’m … I’m normal! | 我… 我又正常了 |
[21:01] | This is definitely the best pizza place. | 这绝对是最好的披萨店 |
[21:02] | Bears! | 熊熊们 |
[21:04] | – Oh, hey! – All right, what’s my name? | – 嘿 – 好了 我叫什么名字 |
[21:05] | Where did you guys come from? | 你们从哪儿来 |
[21:06] | Do you … do you have the urge to arrest me? | 你们…. 你们还想要逮捕我吗 |
[21:08] | You’re Charlie, of course! | 你是查理啊 怎么了 |
[21:10] | We came from the cave and wanted to have a picnic with you. | 我们从洞里来想和你一起野餐 |
[21:12] | Ice Bear always has urge to arrest. | 阿极总是想要捕捉点什么 |
[21:15] | Back to normal. | 一切都正常了 |
[21:16] | – So do you want to join? – Sure, that’d be great. | – 你想要加入我们吗 – 当然了 简直太棒了 |
[21:19] | – All right, man, dig in. – Thanks, fellas. | – 好的 伙计 来吧- 谢啦 熊弟们 |
[21:22] | Oh, boy! Pizza time! | 披萨时间 |
[21:24] | – I hope my slice is vegetarian. – It is! | – 我希望我的这片是素食的 – 没错 |
[21:30] | Y’all gonna share with me? | 你们想和我分享吗 |
[21:32] | Well, the more the merrier. | 越多越好 |
[21:35] | Mmm, so good. | 真好吃 |
[21:40] | That story had everything. | 那个故事可是个大杂烩 |
[21:42] | Wishes, danger, a hamster, me. | 愿望 危险 爆点 和我 |
[21:44] | Definitely the scariest tale of all. Don’t you agree? | 绝对是最恐怖的故事 你们同意吗 |
[21:49] | you guys don’t understand … | 你们一点都不懂 |
[21:51] | you’re all just a bunch of ol’ bones. | 你们就是一群老家伙 |
[21:53] | Well, thanks for listening to my stories. | 好了 感谢你们听我的故事 |
[21:55] | Happy Halloween! | 万圣节快乐 |