时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let’s go! | # 嗒 嗒 嗒吧嗒 嗒 嗒 动起来 # |
[00:05] | We’ll be there | # 我们相伴相随 # |
[00:07] | a wink and a smile and a great old time | # 对你挤眼 对你微笑 好似美好旧时光 # |
[00:09] | yeah, we’ll be there | # 我们相伴相随 # |
[00:12] | wherever we are, there’s some fun to be found | # 我们所达之地 定能欢乐满载 # |
[00:14] | we’ll be there when you turn that corner | # 我们无处不在 或许下个街角 # |
[00:16] | we’ll jump out the bush | # 我们跳出花丛 从此伴你左右 # |
[00:17] | with a big bear hug and a smile | # 送上温暖熊抱 以及治愈微笑 # |
[00:19] | we’ll be there | # 我们与你同在 # |
[00:26] | We’ve had Pizza Guy. | 我们吃过披萨小伙 |
[00:27] | We’ve had Pizza Tent. | 披萨帐篷 |
[00:29] | We’ve had Lil’ Neros. But now the time has come! | 还有小内罗斯 但现在是时候 |
[00:32] | Our quest to try every pizza place in town | 在这里结束 |
[00:34] | ends right here, right now. | 我们的披萨之旅了 |
[00:38] | Papa Bear’s Pizza Cabin? | 熊爸爸披萨小屋 |
[00:43] | Look, it was the last one on the list. | 听着 这是清单上的最后一家了 |
[00:45] | All right! Pizza us up! | 好吧 让我们”披萨”起来 |
[00:48] | Oh. What? | 什么情况 |
[00:58] | Uh, is this a pizza place, or like a preschool? | 这是披萨店吗 还是幼儿园 |
[01:02] | Maybe it’s both? Come on, let’s grab a seat. | 或者都是 走吧 我们找个位置 |
[01:04] | Here you go, friends. | 披萨来了 朋友们 |
[01:06] | – Piping hot and tasty. – Thanks! | – 刚出锅的滚烫又可口 – 噢 谢谢 |
[01:09] | This actually looks really good. | 这披萨看起来真不错 |
[01:10] | You bet your bottom it is. It’s un-bearably good. | 当然了 好吃到爆炸 |
[01:14] | So good it’ll give you paws, | 好吃到你控制不住自己的爪子 |
[01:16] | – you’ll jump fur joy when you … – Stop. Just stop, friend. | – 好吃到跳起来… – 打住 打住吧兄弟 |
[01:19] | Sure, sure. | 好吧 好吧 |
[01:20] | It’s almost time. | 到时间了 |
[01:22] | – Pardon me! – Well, anyway, let’s dig in. | – 失陪 – 无论如何 让我们先尝尝 |
[01:32] | Oh… my… gosh. This pizza is… | 我的老天鹅 这也 |
[01:36] | – amazing! – It might be the best yet. | – 太好吃了 – 可能是我们目前吃过最好的了 |
[01:38] | Ice bear is in culinary shock. | 阿极惊呆了 |
[01:40] | Huh, I guess you really can’t judge a book by its cover. | 我猜你真的不能以貌取披萨 |
[01:43] | Hey, kids! Are you ready to rock and roll? | 嘿孩子们 准备好摇滚了吗 |
[01:50] | Now, what now? | 又咋了 |
[01:51] | Well, ready or not, | 准备好了吗 |
[01:53] | coming to you live from the… Bay Area… | 来自海湾地区 披萨小屋 |
[01:55] | …pizza cabin, it’s Papa Bear’s Pizza Band. | 熊爸爸的披萨乐队现场直播 |
[02:00] | Howdy, kids. | 你们好啊 孩子们 |
[02:02] | Papa bear! | 熊爸爸 |
[02:04] | Yikes. | 呕 |
[02:05] | I cannot believe stuff like this is still around! | 我不敢相信现在还有这种东西 |
[02:09] | Okeydoke, band, let’s countdown to party time. | 好了 伙计们 让我们一起倒数到派队时间 |
[02:12] | I like the sound of that. | 我喜欢这一趴 |
[02:15] | And a 1, 2, 3, 4… | 一 二 三 四 |
[02:22] | Pizza! | 披萨 |
[02:23] | I’m cruising around town. | # 我们在巡游 # |
[02:25] | Following the time jam. | # 抓住一切时机 # |
[02:39] | O-Oh, no. Oh, no. Not again! | 不不不 又来了 |
[02:42] | Hey, hey, there, folks. I’m so sorry about this. | 嘿 伙计们 我很抱歉 |
[02:44] | I…I promise the show will be up and running again soon. | 我保证演出一会儿就会重新开始的 |
[02:48] | Oh, geez, what do I do now? Huh? | 噢上帝 我该怎么办 |
[02:50] | – PanPan, should we order another? – Mm, maybe. | – 胖胖 我们要不要再来一份 – 也许 |
[02:56] | Hm, I can work with this. | 这几只熊好像不错 |
[02:57] | Here, you want the last slice,buddy? | 最后一片给你 兄弟 |
[02:59] | Well, hey, there, buddies! | 嘿 伙计们 |
[03:00] | As you probably saw, I’m in | 也许你们看到了 |
[03:01] | a bit of a pizza with the Ol’ Pickle Band … | 我的麻烦乐队遇到了点披萨… |
[03:03] | uh, uh, uh, pickle with the Ol’ Pizza Band. | 不不 是我的披萨乐队遇到了点麻烦 |
[03:05] | So, I was wondering whether you guys | 所以 我想问问你们 |
[03:08] | would be willing to take their place. | 愿不愿意取代他们 |
[03:10] | – What? Us? – Yes, you! | – 什么 我们 – 没错 你们 |
[03:11] | You don’t really have to do anything, | 你们其实不用做什么 |
[03:13] | just lip-sync and pretend to play. | 对对口型假装表演就行 |
[03:16] | Please, I need your help. | 拜托了 我需要你们的帮助 |
[03:19] | I’ll even throw in your meal today for free. | 我可以给你们免单 |
[03:22] | It’s on the house! | 这顿算我的 |
[03:23] | Um, okay. I guess we can give it a shot. | 好吧 我想我们可以试试 |
[03:26] | We’re honestly pretty broke, anyways. | 说实话我们也很穷 |
[03:30] | Okay, okay, the show is still on, folks. | 好了 好了 表演继续 朋友们 |
[03:32] | Introducing Papa Bear’s Pizza Band 2. | 让我们热烈欢迎熊爸爸的披萨乐队2.0 |
[03:36] | Give ’em a big hand. | 掌声有请 |
[03:40] | – Oh, the judgement of children. – Um, so just go or…? Oh! | – 看看孩子们的眼神 – 所以直接开始还是… |
[03:50] | Pizza! | 披萨 |
[03:51] | I’m cruising around town. | # 我们在巡游 # |
[03:53] | Following the time jam. | # 抓住一切时机 # |
[03:55] | but there’s one thing that I crave. | # 但有一件事我始终期待 # |
[03:58] | It’s hot and cheesy. | # 热乎乎的全是芝士 # |
[03:59] | You know what please me. | # 你知道我喜欢什么 # |
[04:01] | You got to rock that pizza away. | # 和我一起摇滚披萨 # |
[04:04] | Pizza you, pizza pizza you you. | # 披萨和你 披萨和你 # |
[04:07] | Pizza me, pizza pizza me me. | # 披萨和我 披萨和我 # |
[04:10] | Pizza you, pizza pizza you you. | # 披萨和你 披萨和你 # |
[04:15] | All right, the song ends there. Uh, I knew that. | 噢 到这儿就结束了 我知道的 |
[04:19] | Wow, that was kind of fun, actually. | 哇 还挺好玩的 |
[04:22] | Oh, my gosh, guys, that was incredible. | 我的天 伙计们 刚刚棒呆了 |
[04:24] | The energy! The non-robotic-ness. | 如此元气满满 比机器人好多了 |
[04:27] | How would you guys like to be | 你们愿不愿意成为 |
[04:28] | Papa Bear’s Pizza Cabin’s new official band? | 熊爸爸披萨小屋的新官方乐队 |
[04:31] | We could tour Pizza Cabin’s across the country. | 我们可以进行披萨小屋全国巡演 |
[04:33] | – It’d be amazing! – I don’t know. | – 会很棒的 – 我不知道 |
[04:35] | It was cool, but I’m not sure I’m cut out | 这确实挺酷的 但是我确定 |
[04:37] | for the whole “Children’s rock star” Thing. | 我已经不搞儿童摇滚明星这东西了 |
[04:39] | Here, let me sweeten the deal for you. | 让我来跟你们说说这里的好处 |
[04:41] | Free… pizza… for… life! | 终身免费披萨 |
[04:50] | You got a deal, Mr. Manager. | 成交 经理先生 |
[04:51] | This is gonna be big! | 这一定会是场盛大的演出 |
[05:00] | We’ve been through some hard times before. | # 我们经历了一些苦难 # |
[05:06] | Looking at the days just for a little bit more. | # 只想每天再快一点 # |
[05:11] | But now I think we’re finally in the clear. | # 但我想现在我们终于渡过难关 # |
[05:16] | Started from the bottom, but now we’re finally, finally here. | # 终于终于 从低谷来到这里 # |
[05:22] | The stars are shining down tonight. | # 今夜星光照耀 # |
[05:25] | Lights we can not yet it’s all right. | # 没有方向也没关系 # |
[05:28] | Feeling there’s nothing we can’t do. | # 感觉我们好像什么都能做 # |
[05:31] | Gonna roll the wheel just me and you. | # 你我一起出发 # |
[05:38] | Living that dream. | # 梦想变成现实 # |
[05:41] | Living that dream. | # 梦想变成现实 # |
[05:44] | When I look back to see how far we’ve gone, | # 当我回头看一路旅程 # |
[05:47] | I can’t believe. | # 我无法相信 # |
[05:56] | – Hey, kids and adults… – That’s me! | – 嘿 孩子们还有成年人们 – 是我 |
[05:59] | …it’s your ol’ pal Grizz coming at you live | 下面是你们的朋友大灰带来的 |
[06:01] | with that feel-good rock and roll. | 热辣摇滚现场直播 |
[06:03] | Now it’s time to meet the members of the band, | 现在是时候见见乐队的成员了 |
[06:05] | starting with me on guitar. | 从我和我的吉他开始 |
[06:11] | I played that. Really! | 没错 真的是我弹的 |
[06:13] | Now, over there, the keyboard wonder, Panda! | 那边是键盘小子 胖达 |
[06:24] | Ooh, tasty. | 噢 好极了 |
[06:25] | And last but not least, the beat-maker himself, Icy B! | 最后 是节奏大师阿极 极哥 |
[06:32] | One-handed? | 单手 |
[06:34] | Yeah, nice! | 耶 棒棒 |
[06:36] | We’re playing every Papa Bear’s Pizza Cabin in the country, | 我们会在全国各个熊爸爸披萨小屋演出 |
[06:39] | so come on out and see us again. | 快来给我们捧场吧 |
[06:41] | Let’s go to the chorus, boys! | 让我们来唱副歌部分吧 兄弟们 |
[07:10] | Pizza Band! Pizza Band! | 披萨乐队 披萨乐队 |
[07:13] | Pizza Band! Pizza Band! | 披萨乐队 披萨乐队 |
[07:16] | Pizza Band! Pizza Band! | 披萨乐队 披萨乐队 |
[07:18] | Ah, this isn’t good. | 完蛋了 |
[07:20] | The last and biggest show of the tour, and they’re late. | 最后一场也是最隆重的一场演出 他们居然迟到了 |
[07:22] | Ugh! Where could they be? | 啊 他们会去哪呢 |
[07:24] | – Yo, what’s up, man? – You’re here! | – 怎么样啊 伙计 – 你来啦 |
[07:28] | – What’s with the outfit? – You like it? | – 你怎么穿成这样 – 你喜欢吗 |
[07:31] | You know, just thought I’d take the band | 你知道 我想带领乐队走向 |
[07:32] | in a cool new direction. Check out my sweet tat. | 一个新的更酷的方向 看我可爱的纹身 |
[07:35] | Uh, okay. But where are your brothers? | 好吧 但你的兄弟们呢 |
[07:38] | Hey, sorry I’m late. | 嘿 不好意思我迟到了 |
[07:39] | I was out shopping for some new styles. | 为了换个新风格我去逛街了 |
[07:42] | Whoa, those skinny jeans look great on you, man. | 哇哦 这条紧身牛仔裤太适合你了 兄弟 |
[07:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:47] | They’re comfy, too. | 穿着也很舒服呢 |
[07:48] | Uh, okay, uh, where’s the other one? | 好吧 另一个人呢 |
[07:53] | Ice Punk has arrived. | 庞克阿极到了 |
[07:56] | Whoa, cool headgear, lil’ bro. | 哇 这头盔也太酷了吧兄弟 |
[08:00] | What’s with the costumes? | 为什么要搞这些服装 |
[08:02] | You should get changed before you go on to … | 你们应该在上台之前换好衣服的 |
[08:04] | Pizza Band! Pizza Band! | 披萨乐队 披萨乐队 |
[08:06] | Never mind! There’s no time. | 算了 没时间了 |
[08:07] | You gotta get out there now. | 你们赶紧上台 |
[08:08] | Pizza Band! Pizza Band! | 披萨乐队 披萨乐队 |
[08:10] | And now, at last, Papa Bear’s Pizza Band! | 终于 有请熊爸爸的披萨乐队 |
[08:20] | All right. I know you know this song, | 好了 我知道你们听过这首歌 |
[08:23] | but I wanna play you a new riff I’ve been working on. | 但我想给你们展示一段我最近写的新内容 |
[08:26] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[08:28] | Pizza! | 披萨 |
[08:31] | Pizza, pizza! | 披萨 披萨 |
[08:33] | Pizza! Pizza, pizza! | 披萨 披萨 披萨 |
[08:37] | Pizza! Pizza! | 披萨 披萨 |
[08:39] | Grizz! Grizz, stop! | 大灰 大灰 停下 |
[08:42] | – You sound terrible. – Psh, no way. | – 难听死了 – 不可能 |
[08:44] | – You’re just jealous of my talent. – But… Jealous? Talent? | – 你只是嫉妒我有天赋 – 什么 天赋 嫉妒 |
[08:47] | Oh, we’ll just see who has the talent around here. | 那就让我们看看到底谁有天赋吧 |
[08:52] | Pizza | 披萨 |
[09:15] | Pizza! Pizza, pizza! | 披萨 披萨 披萨 |
[09:19] | Pizza | 披萨 |
[09:25] | Pizza! | 披萨 |
[09:26] | Why are they so bad? | 他们为什么唱得这么难听 |
[09:28] | Aah! What are you doing? Just stick to the song! | 啊 你们在干嘛 唱原来的歌 |
[09:30] | No! | 不 |
[09:32] | Pizza! | 披萨 |
[09:34] | Pizza, pizza! | 披萨 披萨 |
[09:45] | Boo, you stink. | 你们太垃圾了 |
[09:55] | Don’t boo! Please no! | 别这样 拜托 |
[09:56] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no! | 噢 不 不 不 不 不 |
[09:59] | Uh, sorry, everyone. Sorry. | 对不起 各位 对不起 |
[10:00] | Just some technical difficulties. | 只是有些技术问题 |
[10:07] | That’s it! You guys are finished. | 够了 你们被解雇了 |
[10:11] | What? No! We can change back! | 什么 不 我们可以换回来 |
[10:12] | – We’ll be better than ever. – Uh, sorry, guys. | – 我们会更好的 – 对不起 伙计们 |
[10:15] | You know, uh, fame is a lot like pizza … | 你们知道吗 名气很像披萨 |
[10:17] | everyone wants a slice of the pie, | 每个人都想分一杯羹 |
[10:19] | but there’s only so much room at the top of the charts. | 但能登峰造极的很有限 |
[10:22] | One minute, you’re rolling in the dough, | 前一刻 你还是正在被揉的面团 |
[10:24] | next thing you know, you’re stale and crusty. | 下一刻 你就变得坚硬而且不新鲜了 |
[10:26] | But at least you got to taste it, huh? The fame, I mean. | 但起码你们尝过出名的滋味 |
[10:29] | Well, a…and the pizza. Do you understand? | 还有披萨 你们懂我意思吗 |
[10:34] | Great! See you around. | 好极了 回头见 |
[10:39] | I’m sorry, guys. | 对不起 兄弟们 |
[10:40] | I think I kinda let fame get to my head. | 我觉得我被名气冲昏了头脑 |
[10:42] | That’s okay. I think we all got a little carried away. | 没事 我想我们都有点飘了 |
[10:45] | Ice Bear thinks band sounded good together. | 阿极觉得乐队一起演奏会更好 |
[10:47] | Yeah, I guess we were pretty good. | 没错 我觉得我们以前很棒 |
[10:49] | Hey, hey, that gives me an idea. | 嘿 你们给了我个灵感 |
[10:57] | Hey, quiet down there! | 嘿 下面安静点 |
[11:00] | Free pizza. | 免费的披萨 |
[11:16] | – Done! – Done! | – 完成 – 完成 |