时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let’s go! | # 嗒 嗒 嗒吧嗒 嗒 嗒 动起来 # |
[00:05] | We’ll be there | # 我们相伴相随 # |
[00:07] | a wink and a smile and a great old time | # 对你挤眼 对你微笑 好似美好旧时光 # |
[00:09] | yeah, we’ll be there | # 我们相伴相随 # |
[00:12] | wherever we are, there’s some fun to be found | # 我们所达之地 定能欢乐满载 # |
[00:14] | we’ll be there when you turn that corner | # 我们无处不在 或许下个街角 # |
[00:16] | we’ll jump out the bush | # 我们跳出花丛 从此伴你左右 # |
[00:17] | with a big bear hug and a smile | # 送上温暖熊抱 以及治愈微笑 # |
[00:19] | we’ll be there | # 我们与你同在 # |
[00:26] | And that brings us to $105 million | 这样这副精美画作的价格 |
[00:29] | for this exquisite piece… | 就到了一亿五百万美元… |
[00:31] | $106 million, thank you. | 一亿六百万美元 谢谢 |
[00:33] | $107 million, $108 million, | 出价一亿七百万 一亿八百万 |
[00:36] | 109 … and sold! | 一亿九百万美元 成交 |
[00:40] | Our next auction is from an antique collection | 下一件拍品是一套古董藏品 |
[00:43] | once owned by LouisXIV. | 它曾被路易十四所有 |
[00:46] | May I introduce you to the King’s priceless set of… | 请允许我为你介绍国王这套无价的… |
[00:50] | Bears! | 熊熊们 |
[00:52] | What is it? | 这是什么东西 |
[00:53] | What? Everyone, please remain calm. | 什么情况 各位来宾 请保持镇定 |
[00:56] | Excuse me. Ahem, hello, you fine people. | 打扰一下 唔 你们好呀 好心人们 |
[00:59] | We three bears are up for adoption. | 我们这三只熊熊正在求收养 |
[01:01] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你知道你在做什么吗 |
[01:02] | – Looking for a home. – Give me that! | – 找一个归宿 – 把话筒还给我 |
[01:04] | Hey! Hey! Give it back! | 嘿 嘿 把它还给我 |
[01:07] | Oh, my eye. | 哦 我的眼睛 |
[01:09] | That’s right, folks, three rare, adorable baby bears for sale. | 没错 大伙们 三只稀有的 无比可爱的熊宝宝待售 |
[01:12] | Let’s start the bidding at… $1 million. | 让我们以…一百万美元起拍 |
[01:17] | Ready and go. | 预备 开始 |
[01:18] | 1 million for bears. 1 million for bears. | 一百万美元买下熊熊 一百万美元买下熊熊 |
[01:20] | Any of you can make three bears… | 任何一位都有机会把熊熊领回家… |
[01:21] | Bro, no one’s gonna bid that much. | 兄弟 没人愿意出那么多钱 |
[01:25] | Uh, what about $10. $10, anyone! | 唔 那十美元怎么样 有人愿意出价十美元么 |
[01:28] | Just take 10 buckaroonies. | 只需要花十块钱 |
[01:31] | We can go as low as zero dollars. | 我们可以降价到零美元的 |
[01:33] | That is enough! I don’t know how you got in here, | 到此为止吧 虽然我不知道你们怎么混进来的 |
[01:35] | but you’re not in the catalog. Security! | 但是你们不在拍卖列表里 保安 |
[01:37] | Wait, please, it was so hard to sneak in here. | 等等 求你了 想摸进来可费功夫呢 |
[01:40] | Please, we just want to be adopted! | 拜托了 我们只是想被收养 |
[01:42] | We just need one bid! | 我们只需要一个人出价就行 |
[01:45] | $10 million dollars. | 我出一千万美元 |
[01:48] | – What?! – Someone bid on us! | – 什么 – 有人出价了 |
[01:50] | Uh, really? | 唉 真的吗 |
[01:52] | Why, yes, I truly did. | 哎呀喂 没错 我确实出价了 |
[01:54] | Allow me to introduce myself. | 容我做个自我介绍 |
[01:56] | My name is Charles Willoughby-Wentworth, | 我叫查尔斯·维罗毕·温沃斯 |
[01:58] | the Earl of Worthlington. | 是沃斯灵顿的伯爵 |
[02:00] | It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance. | 很高兴认识你们 |
[02:02] | We’re saved! | 得救了 |
[02:04] | Hold up, Grizz, we don’t even know this guy. | 冷静点 灰灰 我们还不了解这个家伙 |
[02:06] | So who are you? Some type of oil tycoon or something? | 所以你是做什么的 某种类型的石油大亨还是什么 |
[02:10] | Oh, you delightful little jester. | 噢 你这可爱的小笨笨 |
[02:13] | I don’t have a job like some kind of evil rich person. | 我不是那种黑心商人 |
[02:16] | That was my father. | 那是在形容我爸爸 |
[02:18] | No, no, no, no, I’m the fun kind of rich person. | 而我不是 我只是个有趣的有钱人 |
[02:21] | The kind whose only job is buying whatever he wants. | 唯一的工作就是看上什么就买什么 |
[02:24] | And what I want are three wonderful baby bears. | 而我想要的就是三只可爱的熊宝宝 |
[02:29] | Wow. This is all happening so fast. | 哇哦 这一切来得太突然了 |
[02:31] | I’ll tell you what, why don’t I show you where I live, | 我来告诉你怎么办 不如先来我的住处体验一下 |
[02:35] | and then you can decide if you want to live with me. | 然后再决定要不要跟我一起生活 |
[02:39] | Sorry, just staring into your beautiful hazelnut eyes. | 对不起 刚刚盯着你迷人的榛子一般的眼睛 |
[02:45] | Yeah, we’ll check it out. | 好吧 那我们去看看 |
[02:46] | Stupendous! | 太棒了 |
[02:48] | Geoffrey, the bears have agreed to come home with us. | 乔褔里 熊熊们愿意和我们回家了 |
[02:51] | They will fly with me in my private jet. | 他们会和我一起坐私人喷气飞机回去 |
[02:54] | Whaaat?! | 天哪 |
[02:56] | Welcome, Bears, to my humble home. | 熊熊们 欢迎光临在下的寒舍 |
[03:00] | – What is this, some kind of castle? – It’s a mansion, Grizz. | – 这是什么 什么城堡吗 – 这是一座豪宅 灰灰 |
[03:03] | And it could be all yours. Would you like the tour? | 这座豪宅也可以是你们的 想要参观一下吗 |
[03:06] | Uh…huh. Yes, please. | 嗯…哼 好的 麻烦你了 |
[03:08] | Come right in. | 那么请进吧 |
[03:23] | – I got you. – I got you. | – 打中你了 – 打中你了 |
[03:30] | So, Bears, what do you think? Will you stay? | 那么 熊熊们 你们觉得怎么样 想留下吗 |
[03:35] | – Yeah, sure. – Why not? | – 当然 – 为什么不呢 |
[03:36] | – Okay. – Great! | – 好的 – 太棒了 |
[03:38] | Well, then, why don’t I show you to your room. | 那么 接下来 不妨带你们参观一下你们的房间 |
[03:41] | – Yeah! – Here we are. | – 好哟 – 就是这儿了 |
[03:43] | I hope you like it. | 希望你们喜欢 |
[03:44] | Wow, it’s just the right size for us. | 哇哦 这个大小对我们而言正合适 |
[03:46] | And with a garden, it’s perfect. | 还有个花园 棒呆了 |
[03:48] | Ooh, and hardwood floors. | 喔 还有硬木地板 |
[03:50] | Mm, messy. | 额 有点乱啊 |
[03:51] | You think we could get a maid in here? | 我们可以请一个女佣来这儿吗 |
[03:53] | Oh, that won’t be necessary. | 哦 没那个必要 |
[03:54] | – This is how Carl likes it. – Uh, who’s Carl? | – 卡尔就喜欢这样 – 额 卡尔是谁 |
[04:03] | Oh, hello, Carl, your new teddy bears have arrived. | 哦 嗨 卡尔 你的新泰迪熊们到了 |
[04:07] | What? No! | 什么 不要啊 |
[04:08] | – No… teddy bears? – That’s right. | – 不…泰迪熊 – 没错 |
[04:09] | My beautiful baby silverback | 我漂亮的银背猩猩宝宝 |
[04:12] | Carl here just loves his teddy bears. | 超爱他的各种泰迪熊 |
[04:15] | Until they end up boring him, of course. | 当然 直到他玩儿腻了为止 |
[04:17] | And who in this world can afford to be bored? | 这世上谁能忍受无聊呢 |
[04:19] | Certainly not Carl. | 当然不能是卡尔 |
[04:21] | So I got him some extra special, real-life teddy bears this time. | 所以这次我给他买了点超特别的 真正活着的泰迪熊 |
[04:25] | Oh, and you’re just so excited to play with them, | 你肯定迫不及待要和他们一起玩儿了吧 |
[04:28] | aren’t you, Carl? | 不是嘛 卡尔 |
[04:33] | Ah, Panda! | 啊 胖达 |
[04:37] | Aah! This hurts! | 啊 疼死了 |
[04:40] | No, let me go. Ah! I don’t like it. | 不要啊 放了我吧 我不喜欢这样 |
[04:43] | Help me, guys, please. | 救救我 兄弟们 快来救我 |
[04:45] | Hey, what’s going on, Charles? Let him go, man. | 嘿 查尔斯 你在弄啥 兄弟 放开他 |
[04:49] | Oh, Carl, dear, what about these other teddies? | 哦 卡尔 亲爱的 这些泰迪熊怎么办 |
[04:51] | Any interest? | 喜欢吗 |
[04:54] | Ah! No! | 哦 不要啊 |
[04:57] | Mm, looks like Carl doesn’t want you two. | 嗯 看起来卡尔不喜欢你们俩 |
[05:00] | Well, out you go. | 好吧 你们就滚吧 |
[05:05] | Bro, we gotta go save Panda before that gorilla | 兄弟 我们得在那只大猩猩发现 |
[05:08] | finds out he isn’t made of stuffing. | 胖达不是填充玩具之前 救出它 |
[05:11] | Oh, what? How are we supposed to get past this gate? | 哦 什么鬼 我们要怎么穿过这个门 |
[05:13] | All right. No worries. I’ll brainstorm it up. | 好吧 别担心 我来想办法 |
[05:16] | Stormin’, I’m stormin’… | 想啊想 我在努力地想 |
[05:19] | Okay, here’s the gate, here’s us. | 好的 这边是大门 这边是我们 |
[05:21] | So first, we build a catapult and you fly over | 首先 我们立一个弹弓 然后把你弹飞过去 |
[05:24] | and I’m stuck on the other side. | 然后我还被困在另一边 |
[05:25] | Oh, no. Okay, maybe like a grappling hook. | 这样不成 好吧 或者用一个抓钩 |
[05:28] | And we march our way inch by inch up that vertical incline. | 然后我们直着一步一步往上爬 |
[05:32] | Wait, no, stop, we don’t have a grappling hook. | 等等 不不不 我们根本没有抓钩 |
[05:34] | Oh, I know! We can dig underneath, | 我知道了 我们可以挖个地道 |
[05:37] | and then we’ll end up on the other side. | 然后我们就从另一边出来了 |
[05:39] | It’s genius! | 我真是个小天才 |
[05:45] | Oh, way to go, bro! | 哦 你可真棒 兄弟 |
[05:51] | Well, this is my life now. | 这就是我现在的生活了 |
[05:53] | – Psst, PanPan. – Is that you, Grizz? | – 嘘 胖胖 – 是你吗 灰灰 |
[05:56] | You guys gotta get me out of here. | 你们赶紧把我从这儿弄出去 |
[05:57] | We’re coming, just hold on. | 马上就来 坚持住 |
[05:59] | Okay, one, two, three. | 好的 一 二 三 |
[06:15] | Grab my hand PanPan. Got you. | 抓住我的手 胖胖 抓住你了 |
[06:20] | Free me. | 救救我 |
[06:22] | We got you, bro. We’re gonna pull you out of there. | 我们来了 兄弟 我们这就把你拉出来 |
[06:25] | Ready, one, two, three. | 准备好了吗 一 二 三 |
[06:31] | It worked! | 我们成功了 |
[06:36] | Quick, let’s get out of here, bros. | 快点 我们快走 兄弟们 |
[06:40] | – We’re free. – Wait up, guys. | – 我们自由啦 – 等等我 兄弟们 |
[06:42] | Oh, no. | 哦不 |
[06:49] | Leave me. He just wants me. | 别管我了 你们快走 他要的只有我 |
[06:50] | PanPan, no! | 胖胖 不 |
[06:53] | Farewell, brothers. | 再见了 兄弟们 |
[07:04] | Panda! | 胖达 |
[07:07] | Uh, what is all that racket? | 怎么这么吵啊 |
[07:09] | Carl, baby, what are you doing here? | 卡尔宝贝 你在这儿干啥呢 |
[07:20] | Um, now that we’re roommates, do you mind keeping it down? | 额 既然我们已经是室友了 你能小点声儿吗 |
[07:26] | – Somebody save me! – We’re coming, PanPan. | – 谁来救救我啊 – 我们来了 胖胖 |
[07:30] | Huh? What is it, bro? | 怎么了 兄弟 |
[07:32] | That’s it! We’ll go where no bear has gone before. | 就是这个 我们可以成为第一个飞上天的熊 |
[07:50] | Whoa, whoa, steady, steady. | 喔 喔 稳住 稳住 |
[07:53] | I’m flying! All right, time to take out the trash. | 我在飞哎 好了 是时候清扫战场了 |
[07:57] | Dive, dive, dive. | 下降 下降 下降 |
[07:59] | Give me back my brother! | 把我的兄弟还给我 |
[08:03] | Take that, monkey! | 尝尝这个 傻猴子 |
[08:06] | What the devil is going on out here? | 这是在搞啥呢 |
[08:09] | Who could be responsible… | 谁该为这一切负责… |
[08:11] | You. Pasty one, come back here. | 就是你 那个白的 给我过来 |
[08:13] | Almost got you, PanPan. | 快抓到你了 胖胖 |
[08:16] | Whoa. What the… | 喔 这是怎么了… |
[08:17] | I’m coming back for you, Pan. | 我马上就回来救你 小胖 |
[08:21] | What’s going on down there? | 下头出了什么事儿了 |
[08:24] | You scoundrel, return that immediately. | 你个小混蛋 立刻把它还给我 |
[08:30] | I thought you said you had your pilot’s license. | 我记得你说过你有飞行员执照的 |
[08:34] | I’ve got you now, bear. What? | 抓住你了 熊崽子 什么 |
[08:40] | Got you now, Carl! | 看招 卡尔 |
[08:46] | You just made him more upset. | 你这是在火上浇油啊 |
[08:54] | Turn me around, bro! I’ve got to save Panda. | 让我转过去 兄弟 我一定要救下胖达 |
[09:02] | Ha-ha, I’ve got you now, my slippery seal. | 哈哈 现在你逃不掉了 小滑头 |
[09:06] | Get me in close, little bro. | 让我再近点 老弟 |
[09:10] | Give it back. It’s mine. | 把它还给我 它是我的 |
[09:13] | Ah! Grizz, help! | 啊 灰灰 救命啊 |
[09:18] | – Got ya! – Nice catch, Grizz. | – 接住你了 – 接的真准 灰灰 |
[09:20] | That’s mine! | 那是我的 |
[09:22] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[09:24] | Great work, little bro, let’s get out of here. | 干的漂亮 老弟 让我们离开这儿吧 |
[09:26] | You said it. | 听你的 |
[09:27] | Aah! We’re goin’ down. | 啊 我们要坠落了 |
[09:29] | We’re goin’ down! | 我们要坠机了 |
[09:33] | Mayday, mayday! We’re gonna crash! | 救命啊 救命啊 我们要坠毁了 |
[09:36] | We’re gonna crash. | 我们要坠毁了 |
[09:42] | Oh! Oh, dear! Carl, darling. | 哦 我的宝贝 卡尔 亲爱的 |
[09:46] | Oh, my head. Panda, are you all right? | 哦 我的脑袋 胖达 你还好吗 |
[09:49] | I’m … I’m alive. | 我…我还活着 |
[09:50] | – And it’s all thanks to… Carl? – Oh, oh no. | – 这多亏了…卡尔 – 哦 哦不 不 |
[09:54] | Oh, Carl, my sweet, sweet prince. | 哦 卡尔 我的小心肝 我的甜心小王子 |
[09:57] | Why is life so cruel? | 为什么生活对你如此残酷 |
[10:05] | Carl?! | 卡尔 |
[10:06] | You … you’re all right. What a relief. | 你…你没事吗 真让我松了一口气 |
[10:09] | What senseless tears. | 眼泪都白流了 |
[10:15] | Oh, look at you, Carl. You’re… You’re smiling! | 哦 看看你 卡尔 你…你笑了 |
[10:18] | I’ve never seen you smile before. | 我从没见你笑过 |
[10:27] | All right, Carl, my boy, | 好啦 卡尔 乖宝宝 |
[10:29] | are you ready to send our guests on their way? | 准备好送我们的贵宾离开了吗 |
[10:33] | Thanks again for giving us a three-seater plane. | 再次感谢你送给我们这架三座的飞机 |
[10:35] | Of course. You bears have made Carl such a happy gorilla. | 不客气 你们熊熊让卡尔这么开心 |
[10:40] | Thanks, Carl. Maybe next time just stick to toy bears. | 谢谢你 卡尔 或许以后你还是用玩具熊好了 |
[10:43] | They feel less pain. | 他们不会那么疼 |
[10:45] | All right, bros, prepare for take off. | 好了 兄弟们 准备起飞 |
[10:47] | Good-bye, little bears. | 再见 小熊熊们 |
[10:49] | – Bye, Carl! – Bye, Carl! | – 拜拜 卡尔 – 再见了 卡尔 |