时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let’s go! | # 嗒 嗒 嗒吧嗒 嗒 嗒 动起来 # |
[00:05] | We’ll be there | # 我们相伴相随 # |
[00:07] | a wink and a smile and a great old time | # 对你挤眼 对你微笑 好似美好旧时光 # |
[00:09] | yeah, we’ll be there | # 我们相伴相随 # |
[00:12] | wherever we are, there’s some fun to be found | # 我们所达之地 定能欢乐满载 # |
[00:14] | we’ll be there when you turn that corner | # 我们无处不在 或许下个街角 # |
[00:16] | we’ll jump out the bush | # 我们跳出花丛 从此伴你左右 # |
[00:17] | with a big bear hug and a smile | # 送上温暖熊抱 以及治愈微笑 # |
[00:19] | we’ll be there | # 我们与你同在 # |
[00:27] | Fire punch. Pow. Fire kick. | 火焰重拳 嘭 火焰猛踢 |
[00:31] | Oookaaay. Perfect. | 好吧 完美 |
[00:34] | Only 11 more to go. | 只需再拍十一张咯 |
[00:37] | Hey, man. | 嘿 兄弟 |
[00:38] | What are you taking so many selfies for? | 你拍这么多自拍干嘛 |
[00:39] | Oh, it’s part of this dating app. | 这是个约会软件 |
[00:41] | The more selfies I take, the more matches I get. | 晒得自拍越多 牵线的机会就越大 |
[00:43] | – The algorithm tells you when … – Oh yeah, algorithms, nice… | – 运算法可以说明… – 哇哦 运算法 牛批 |
[00:46] | – Final stage. – Op! My bad! | – 决赛了 – 哎呀 这个怪我 |
[00:47] | Oh! | 喔 |
[00:49] | Yes! Okay, now to send a selfie. | 太棒啦 好嘞 现在发个自拍 |
[00:54] | Ooh, this one. Oh, that’s nice. | 就这个吧 这个不错 |
[00:59] | Oh, come on… respond. | 快点的啊… 回复啊 |
[01:02] | – Ugh. Oh, man. – Ah! | – 呃 天哪 – 啊 |
[01:04] | – Okay, go! Fire! Fire! Fire! – Fire. Fire. | – 没错就这样 冲啊 开火 开火 开火 – 开火 开火 |
[01:06] | Yes! Finally! | 耶 赢啦 |
[01:09] | Ugh, my back. | 我的背好痛啊 |
[01:11] | – What time is it? – It’s 2:00… in the morning. | – 现在几点钟了 – 两点… 凌晨 |
[01:15] | Ugh, I can’t believe we stayed up that late. | 居然熬到这么晚 难以置信 |
[01:17] | We should go to bed. | 我们该睡了 |
[01:37] | Huh?! | 嗯 |
[01:39] | – Ow, what is this noise?! – Ugh, it’s so loud, | – 这是什么声音啊 – 好吵啊 |
[01:43] | and I need a good night’s sleep. | 我晚上必须要睡个好觉 |
[01:44] | I used a premium collagen pack and everything! | 我用的可是优质的胶原蛋白滋补套装啊 |
[01:47] | – Ice Bear’s ready to fight. – It’s coming from outside. | – 阿极准备好战斗了 – 声音是从外面传进来的 |
[01:52] | What the… | 是什么… |
[01:55] | Wha… It’s a bird. | 是只鸟 |
[02:02] | – Huh. What kind of bird is that? – Oh, I just remembered! | – 呃 这是啥鸟 – 对了 我想起来了 |
[02:04] | I got this new app called the Bird’dex. | 我刚下了一个鸟类索引软件 |
[02:07] | I can look up any kind of bird species with it. | 可以查各种鸟 |
[02:10] | Just got to line it up. | 只需要对准扫描它 |
[02:13] | This is the Red-tipped Larkatoo. | 这是红脚小百灵 |
[02:15] | The Larkatoo is known for its terribly loud mating call. | 这种鸟凭借奇响的求偶叫声而出名 |
[02:19] | Mating call? Aw, this guy’s looking for a girlfriend. | 求偶叫声 这家伙想找女朋友呢 |
[02:22] | Huh. Hope he finds one soon. | 希望他如愿以偿 |
[02:24] | Also the Larkatoo’s mating process | 小百灵的发情期 |
[02:26] | could take weeks, even months. | 可以持续几周 甚至是几个月 |
[02:27] | They won’t stop their mating call until they find a mate. | 除非找到配偶 不然这种鸟会一直叫下去 |
[02:30] | Months?! | 几个月 |
[02:38] | Gah! Oh, man, what are we gonna do?! | 我的天哪 我们咋办啊 |
[02:40] | If this guy doesn’t find a mate, we’ll never sleep again. | 要是这家伙找不到他的另一半 我们就再也没觉睡了 |
[02:42] | Uh, maybe we can move him to another part of the forest? | 或许可以把他挪到森林的另一头 |
[02:44] | Let’s mail him to Hawaii! | 把他寄到夏威夷去 |
[02:46] | Ice Bear knows there’s a boat to Alaska at dawn. | 阿极知道黎明时有一艘去阿拉斯加的船 |
[02:49] | Cold. Very cold. | 那是个很冷 很冷的地方 |
[02:50] | – Sounds good. I’m in. – You guys, no! | – 听起来不错 我同意 – 不要啊 兄弟们 |
[02:52] | This poor bird can’t find love. | 这只可怜的小鸟找不到真爱 |
[02:54] | We should help him, not send him away to Siberia. | 我们应该帮他 而不是把他送到西伯利亚去 |
[02:57] | – Alaska. – It’s not right. | – 是阿拉斯加 – 这样是不对的 |
[02:59] | If we ever want to sleep, we’ve got to back him up. | 我们想睡个好觉 就要帮他 |
[03:01] | Help him find another Larkatoo like him. | 帮他再找一只小百灵 |
[03:03] | We’ve got to be his “Wingmen”! | 我们就是他的僚机 |
[03:08] | Um, okay. I guess I’ve always wanted to be a wingman. | 行吧 我觉得我也一直想当一回僚机 |
[03:11] | Ice Bear will be Wing Bear. | 我会当一只僚熊的 |
[03:12] | Alright, bros. | 好嘞 兄弟们 |
[03:14] | Let’s get to work. | 那我们就开始吧 |
[03:16] | Larkatoos do not hear well. | 小百灵的听力不好 |
[03:18] | So despite their loud mating call, | 所以即使它发情声再大 |
[03:20] | other Larkatoos may be unable to detect | 其他小百灵也不一定听得到 |
[03:22] | when a mate is calling. | 这个声音 |
[03:24] | Ta-da! Larkatoo ladies of the forest… | 好了 在森林的各位小百灵女士们… |
[03:28] | … my boy here is looking for a mate! | … 我这里有位伙伴想找个女朋友 |
[03:30] | Here you go, man. | 到你了 伙计 |
[03:32] | Just … okay … put your beak… | 就把… 好吧… 把你的嘴… |
[03:36] | Stay still! | 别动 |
[03:42] | To attract a mate, sometimes the Larkatoo needs | 为了找到配偶 小百灵有时需要 |
[03:44] | to find new ways to stand out. | 用新法子把自己凸显出来 |
[03:47] | Okay. Don’t move. | 好了 别动 |
[03:53] | Okay. Looking good. | 嗯嗯 看起来不错 |
[03:55] | Okay. Now just … just a moment. | 等一下… 一下就好 |
[03:57] | Ooh, that’s pretty nice … Hey! Give me that! | 噢 这张不错 嘿 还我手机 |
[03:59] | No, come back! | 不行快回来 |
[04:01] | The Larkatoo is not a picky lover. | 小百灵对伴侣并不挑剔 |
[04:03] | It will go after any Larkatoo mate, | 只要看到任何一只小百灵 都会跟着对方走 |
[04:05] | regardless of compatibility. | 也不管能不能和谐相处 |
[04:12] | No! What are you doing?! | 不可以 你们干嘛啊 |
[04:14] | Don’t give him Miki-chan! | 别把美琪酱给他 |
[04:16] | Gah! This is hopeless! Nothing is working! | 真是令人绝望 什么方法都不管用 |
[04:19] | I’m just so tired. | 我累死了 |
[04:21] | – Boat to Alaska hasn’t left yet. – Oh, come on! | – 去阿拉斯加的船还没走 – 别这样 |
[04:23] | There’s got to be a way to stop his squawking. | 肯定有办法让他闭嘴的 |
[04:25] | Are you still having trouble | 请问您还在为 |
[04:27] | with the Red-tipped Larkatoo’s squawking? | 红脚小百灵的叫声而苦恼吗 |
[04:29] | Yes! Yes! Please, we need to sleep! | 对 对 救命 我们要睡觉 |
[04:31] | – Help us! – Don’t worry! | – 帮帮我们 – 别担心 |
[04:33] | There’s one last way to accelerate | 还有最后一个加快 |
[04:35] | their mating process … A dance ritual! | 他们求偶进程的办法… 舞蹈仪式 |
[04:37] | If the ambience is just right, and potential mates are near, | 如果气氛不错 而且潜在配偶就在附近 |
[04:40] | the Larkatoo can easily meet a new mate! | 小百灵很容易就会找到伴侣 |
[04:43] | You bros thinking what I’m thinking? | 你们和我想的一样吗 |
[04:45] | Prom night! | 舞会之夜 |
[04:53] | – We good? – Yeah, man! | – 可以吗 – 没问题 兄弟 |
[04:55] | Let’s get this party started! | 派对开始喽 |
[04:57] | Hey, birdie. We invited the whole forest, | 嗨 小鸟 我们邀请了整片森林的朋友来参加派对 |
[05:01] | so another Larkatoo is bound to hear about it and come. | 其他在附近的小百灵知道以后也一定会来的 |
[05:04] | I know what it’s like looking for a soul mate. | 我知道寻找灵魂伴侣的感觉 |
[05:06] | It’s not easy. | 是挺不容易的 |
[05:08] | Look, I’m tired, but I really want you to find love. | 你看 我很累了 但我真的想让你找到另一半 |
[05:11] | I’m your wingman. | 我是你的僚机 |
[05:15] | Almost there. | 马上了 |
[05:16] | Test, test. | 麦克风试音 麦克风试音 |
[05:19] | Huh? Oh, hey! | 嗨 |
[05:20] | Our guests have arrived! Yes! Oh! | 我们的客人们都来了 太棒啦 |
[05:22] | Come on over! Welcome, friends! | 快过来 欢迎 我的朋友们 |
[05:24] | Welcome! | 欢迎 |
[05:25] | Oh, thanks for coming out. | 非常感谢你们的到来 |
[05:27] | Yeah, those snacks are for you. Help yourself. | 没错 这些点心是给你们准备的 请自便 |
[05:29] | Oh, hey. Um, anyone seen a Larkatoo? | 对了 有人见到小百灵了吗 |
[05:42] | How’s our guy doing? | 咱们那个伙计咋样了 |
[05:51] | Hey, buddy. You see another Larkatoo anywhere? | 老兄 你有见到另一只小百灵吗 |
[05:58] | – Oh… – Well, just be patient, man. | – 唉… – 别心急嘛 兄弟 |
[06:02] | And sometimes, you just got to close your eyes | 有些时候 你需要闭上眼睛 |
[06:04] | and believe. | 然后相信自己 |
[06:06] | Wha… Huh?! | 怎么 |
[06:18] | – It’s another Larkatoo! – Ah, we did it! | – 另一只小百灵 – 我们成功了 |
[06:21] | Alright, lil bro. Let’s set the mood. | 好了 兄弟 气氛搞起来 |
[06:26] | Don’t you notice her? | # 莫非你还未注意到她 # |
[06:29] | Look up, she sees you too. | # 抬眼会发现她也看见了你 # |
[06:33] | No need to be so shy, she wants you to ask her. | # 别那么害羞 她想要你的邀请 # |
[06:39] | Just hear this song, there’s nothing at all wrong | # 听听这天籁之音 这世间哪有什么错误 # |
[06:43] | You got dance with her | # 快去与她共舞 # |
[06:45] | Alright, man, you got this. | 好了 伙计 没问题的 |
[06:48] | Come on, dude. | 你可以的 兄弟 |
[06:50] | Hey, na-na na-na, birdie, don’t you cry | # 啦啦啦啦 鸟儿 请不要哭泣 # |
[06:54] | got to hold her tight. Got to dance with her | # 去紧紧拥抱她 与她共舞 # |
[06:57] | Hey, na-na na-na birdie, go along | # 啦啦啦啦 鸟儿 快去吧 # |
[07:01] | If you miss your chance, I’ll never sleep again | # 若失去这次机会 我便再也无法入睡 # |
[07:04] | Please go on, please go on | # 快去吧 快去吧 # |
[07:08] | And dance with her | # 快去与之共舞 # |
[07:26] | Ice Bear can’t drop any more beats. | 白熊放不出什么音乐了 |
[07:28] | I guess we’ll never sleep again. I’ll miss it so much. | 我觉得我们永远别想睡觉了 我想睡觉想疯了 |
[07:31] | Ugh, how can this be? | 怎么会这样啊 |
[07:33] | We did everything the Bird’dex said! | 我们完全按照鸟类索引上面来的 |
[07:35] | Why didn’t he dance? | 他为什么不跳舞啊 |
[07:36] | The Larkatoo mating dance is very peculiar. | 小百灵的求偶舞蹈非常奇特 |
[07:39] | Oftentime, young Larkatoos need | 小小百灵经常需要 |
[07:41] | a more-experienced Larkatoo to teach them the moves! | 一只更有经验的同类来教它们跳舞 |
[07:44] | Okay, so all I need to do is teach him this dance? | 所以我只需要教他跳舞吗 |
[07:46] | I mean, looks pretty simple to me. | 这对我来说很简单啊 |
[07:48] | You just move your arms like this. | 你就像这样挥挥胳膊就好了呀 |
[07:49] | Okay, easy. Grizz, I need another beat. | 没问题的 大灰 给我重来个调调 |
[07:51] | I’ll take care of the rest. | 其他包在我身上 |
[07:53] | Oh, you got it, man. One last try, little bro. | 好 可以的 最后一试 兄弟 |
[07:57] | Okay, man. It’s not over yet. | 伙计 还没结束呢 |
[07:59] | Just watch me. I’ll show you the moves. | 看着我 我给你展示几个舞步 |
[08:24] | Uh, Panda? Panda, stop! | 胖达 胖达 停下 |
[08:26] | Wh… Huh? | 什么 |
[08:27] | Whoa. Wh-What’s going on? | 哇 发生了什么 |
[08:32] | Uhh, why’s everybody looking at me like that? | 为啥大家都这么看我 |
[08:35] | Let me just check the Bird’dex. | 让我查查鸟类索引 |
[08:37] | Be warned! The dance is not exclusive to just the Larkatoo. | 警告 这种求偶舞蹈不仅只限于小百灵 |
[08:40] | It will attract almost any animal in the vicinity. | 而是会吸引在附近的几乎所有动物 |
[08:43] | Huh? “Any animal”? | 啊 所有动物 |
[08:48] | No! Oh, no! No, you’ve got the wrong idea! | 不 不 你们想歪了 |
[08:50] | Ohh, run for it bro! | 快跑啊 兄弟 |
[08:56] | Just calm down, guys! | 冷静啊 朋友们 |
[08:58] | My brother ain’t that hot! | 我兄弟没那么火辣 |
[09:01] | Gotcha! | 抓到你了 |
[09:03] | Aah! His love is too strooong! | 他的爱意太猛烈了 |
[09:09] | Aah! | 啊 |
[09:10] | Ah! Stop, stop, stop, stop! | 停停停停停 |
[09:13] | – Whoa! – Heel! Land! | – 哇啊 – 我的脚 着陆了 |
[09:16] | This was not the plan! Ahh! | 这可不是我开派对的初衷啊 |
[09:18] | I’m sorry, Cellie! | 抱歉啊 手机 |
[09:27] | Ah! Gah! Stay back, wolf! Gah! | 后退 小狼 |
[09:34] | No! There’s too many of you! | 不要 你们人太多了 |
[09:39] | Panda! | 胖达 |
[09:43] | Huh? | 啊 |
[09:53] | Whoa. | 哇哦 |
[09:58] | Panda. Oh, my gosh, you’re alright! Ah! | 胖达 我的天 你还好吗 |
[10:00] | I thought you were gonna get killed by the fall | 我还以为你要摔死了 |
[10:02] | or get smooched to death. | 或者被这些发疯的动物吻到没命 |
[10:04] | I can’t believe this little guy saved me. | 真不敢相信是这个小家伙救了我 |
[10:06] | Yeah, that was pretty awesome. | 是啊 刚刚那下太酷了 |
[10:08] | Tiny wing span. Great strength. | 小小的翅膀可真有劲 |
[10:13] | Oh, it’s gonna happen. | 这一幕终于要来了 |
[10:15] | They’re gonna hook up. | 他们会在一起了 |
[10:24] | Eh… | 呃… |
[10:30] | Huh? She likes him! | 她喜欢他 |
[10:31] | – Whoo-hoo-hoo! – It worked! Oh, I’m so proud. | – 欧耶 – 成功了 我太自豪了 |
[10:39] | And with that, we can finally go… | 他们远走高飞了 我们终于可以… |
[10:41] | sleep. | 睡觉了 |
[10:43] | Wait! What about the crazed forest animals? | 等下 这些发了疯的森林动物可咋整 |
[10:45] | Huh? | 嗯 |
[10:47] | Hey, what the … No. Those are private! | 你们在… 不行 那是私人照片 |
[10:49] | No, stop looking at those! | 不许看 |
[10:50] | Mmm… | 嗯 |
[10:55] | Well, at least it’s over. | 行吧 也算结束了 |
[10:58] | Let’s go home, guys. Guys? | 回家吧 弟兄们 |