时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let’s go! | # 嗒 嗒 嗒吧嗒 嗒 嗒 动起来 # |
[00:05] | We’ll be there | # 我们相伴相随 # |
[00:07] | a wink and a smile and a great old time | # 对你挤眼 对你微笑 好似美好旧时光 # |
[00:09] | yeah, we’ll be there | # 我们相伴相随 # |
[00:12] | wherever we are, there’s some fun to be found | # 我们所达之地 定能欢乐满载 # |
[00:14] | we’ll be there when you turn that corner | # 我们无处不在 或许下个街角 # |
[00:16] | we’ll jump out the bush | # 我们跳出花丛 从此伴你左右 # |
[00:17] | with a big bear hug and a smile | # 送上温暖熊抱 以及治愈微笑 # |
[00:19] | we’ll be there | # 我们与你同在 # |
[00:33] | Huh? | 什么 |
[00:35] | Oh, that’s actually kind of clever. | 真是个聪明的主意 |
[00:37] | What? | 咋回事 |
[00:42] | Phew! | 还好 |
[00:43] | – Done! – Hey, Pan Pan. | – 搞定 – 嘿 小胖 |
[00:45] | Look who came back with perfect teeth. | 我们带着完美的牙齿回来了 |
[00:48] | Oh, that’s nice. Ugh. | 真好啊 |
[00:50] | Okay… I hate going to the dentist. | 我最讨厌弄牙齿了 |
[00:52] | Come on, Pan. It’s nothing. | 来吧 小胖 没事的 |
[00:53] | I see you bears are showing off your smiles. | 我看你们这些熊熊们一直笑容满面 |
[00:56] | That’s cool. | 你们很酷 |
[00:58] | Anyway, I’m ready to see you, Panda. | 我准备好给你看牙了 胖达 |
[01:00] | Dr. Clark? Wait, you’re a dentist, too? | 克拉克博士 你也是牙医吗 |
[01:03] | Oh, yeah. I have many degrees. | 没错 我有不少文凭 |
[01:05] | – Dang, doc, that’s impressive. – Ice Bear has more. | – 博士你真了不起 – 阿极的文凭更多 |
[01:08] | – Now let’s go check those teeth, huh? – Okay. | – 现在来看看你的牙吧 – 好嘞 |
[01:11] | Here I go! Wish me luck, guys. | 我来啦 祝我好运吧 兄弟们 |
[01:19] | Alright, Panda. You’re good to go. | 行了 胖达 检查完了 |
[01:22] | Congratulations. You’ve got perfect teeth… | 祝贺你 你的牙齿很完美… |
[01:24] | Ah, it’s a miracle! | 真是奇迹啊 |
[01:25] | …is what I would’ve said if that were the case. | …如果事情真是这样 的确是奇迹 |
[01:28] | – In fact, you need braces. – Braces?! | – 事实上 你需要牙套 – 牙套 |
[01:31] | Although your teeth look fine now, | 尽管你的牙现在看上去挺好 |
[01:33] | as time goes on, your teeth will keep shifting | 但随着时间的推移 牙齿会错位 |
[01:35] | until five years from now, you’ll look like this. | 五年以后 你的牙就成这样了 |
[01:39] | Do whatever you need to do, doc. | 该怎么办就怎么办吧 博士 |
[01:42] | And I was like, you put that salad on a pizza, | 我说 你把披萨加上沙拉我就吃 |
[01:44] | and then I’ll eat it. And he did! | 然后他果然加上了沙拉 |
[01:46] | Hey bears, your brother’s all finished. | 熊熊们 你们的兄弟完事儿了 |
[01:48] | He had a minor tooth adjustment, | 我给他的牙稍微做了点校正 |
[01:50] | and this is all your insurance would cover. | 这是你们的医保账单 |
[01:53] | Um, hi guys. | 嗨 兄弟们 |
[01:59] | What is it, guys?! What’s wrong?! | 怎么了 兄弟们 有什么问题吗 |
[02:01] | Wha… Oh my gosh! I’m hideous! | 哇 我的天 太可怕了 |
[02:06] | Huh? Doc, what’s going on with my phone? | 医生 我的手机怎么了 |
[02:09] | Hmm. Looks like there’s some electrical interference | 看来你身上的金属支架 |
[02:11] | because of all the metal on you. | 对手机产生了干扰 |
[02:13] | It’s perfectly normal, although I’ve never put braces | 这是正常现象 虽然我是第一次 |
[02:15] | – on a bear before. – Aah! I’m a monster! | – 给熊熊装牙套 – 我变成怪物了 |
[02:18] | – Well, if anything gets out of hand … – Oh, why me! | – 那么 如果出现什么… – 我咋碰上这种事 |
[02:22] | If anything gets out of hand, here’s my card. | 如果出现收拾不了的问题 马上联系我 |
[02:25] | Thanks, doc. We got the kid. | 谢谢 医生 我们会照顾他的 |
[02:26] | Well, Panda, I’ll leave you to your healing. | 好了 胖达 耐心康复吧 |
[02:30] | Hey Pan Pan, it’s not that bad. | 胖胖 没你想的那么糟 |
[02:32] | – You want to watch an anime? – Anime? | – 你想看动画片吗 – 动画片儿 |
[02:35] | Yeah, let’s go home, buddy. | 对 我们回家吧 兄弟 |
[02:38] | I mean, we got a bunch of stuff. | 其实今天的节目可多了 |
[02:40] | – There’s that ninja one … – Hey, you look funny! | – 有那个讲忍者的… – 你的样子真可笑 |
[02:43] | What? | 什么 |
[02:44] | Nice headgear, dork! | 头罩不错呀 笨瓜 |
[02:47] | Me? | 说我吗 |
[02:48] | What is he wearing? | 他戴的是什么鬼东西 |
[02:51] | You alright, Panda? | 你还好吧 胖达 |
[02:53] | Gah! Curse these braces! | 我诅咒这支架 |
[02:57] | Oh! Bro, look at this! Did your braces do this?! | 兄弟 看看这些 是因为你的支架吗 |
[03:01] | Ooh, see if you can turn it back on! | 看看能不能让它们恢复正常 |
[03:03] | Grizz, that’s ridiculous. | 大灰 这很荒唐 |
[03:04] | Do you really think my braces did that? | 你真认为是我的支架造成的吗 |
[03:06] | Come on. Just try it. | 来吧 试试 |
[03:07] | No, I’ve already been put down … | 不 我已经被大家嘲笑了… |
[03:09] | Just point your head at the TV’s and … | 只要把你的头对着这些电视机… |
[03:10] | Grizz, get off me! | 大灰 放开我 |
[03:13] | It worked! | 起作用了 |
[03:15] | Yo, see if you can turn one off. Just one! | 试试干扰其中一台 就一台 |
[03:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:23] | That’s bonkers! | 这太疯狂了 |
[03:25] | Panda, the braces are giving you powers! | 胖达 牙套给了你超能力 |
[03:27] | Ice Bear had powers once. | 阿极也有过超能力 |
[03:29] | – What else do you think you can do? – Uh, oh, I know! | – 你觉得你还能干些什么 – 哦 我知道了 |
[03:32] | Come here. Check this out. | 快来 看看这个 |
[03:37] | Whoa, bro, you didn’t even have to touch your phone! | 哇 老兄 你根本用不着碰你的手机 |
[03:39] | This is crazy! | 太神了 |
[03:40] | Okay, let’s see what else you can do with your braces. | 好吧 让我们再试试更多的事吧 |
[03:45] | – I get anything I want – Hooray! | – # 我能随心又所欲 # – 万岁 |
[03:46] | You might see me in the park | # 没准公园遇见你 # |
[03:48] | Don’t even need a remote | # 我根本不用遥控器 # |
[03:50] | Now you see me, now you don’t | # 我忽闪又忽现 # |
[03:52] | I control it with my head | # 操控万物用脑袋 # |
[03:53] | Leave you wondering where I am | # 让你猜猜我在哪儿 # |
[03:55] | Don’t even need a remote | # 根本不用遥控器 # |
[03:57] | And I got a billboard | # 公告牌上看好戏 # |
[04:04] | Remember when you ripped that … | 还记得你撕碎了那个… |
[04:05] | That’s hilarious! | 真滑稽 |
[04:07] | – What are you even wearing, dude?! – Hey man, cut it out. | – 你头上戴的什么玩意儿 老兄 – 哥们 省省吧 |
[04:10] | I’m sending this to everyone I know … | 我要拍下来 发送给我认识的人… |
[04:12] | my bros, my mom, my dog. | 我兄弟们 我妈 我的狗狗 |
[04:13] | – Stop teasing me! – I’m taking pictures. | – 竟敢取笑我 – 爽爽地拍照 |
[04:16] | – Stop! – I’m taking pictures… | – 给我停下 – 爽爽拍照… |
[04:22] | Aah! I’m so sorry! It won’t happen again! | 对不起 我再也不敢了 |
[04:25] | Serves him right. | 他活该 |
[04:27] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[04:32] | – Uh, Panda? – Hey. Watch this, guys. | – 胖达 – 瞧我的 兄弟们 |
[04:35] | – Uh, careful, Pan… – Red light? No problem. | – 悠着点 小胖… – 红灯也没问题 |
[04:39] | – Sweet. – Oh, I guess that wasn’t too … | – 真爽 – 但愿这不会太… |
[04:48] | Oh, no, oh, no. Aah! | 哦 不 哦 不 |
[04:50] | Oh, no! Oh, no! | 哦 不 哦 不 |
[04:52] | Oh, man. Okay. That was bad. | 老兄 行了 那太糟了 |
[04:55] | Panda, this is getting out of hand, man. | 胖达 这有点一发不可收拾了 |
[04:56] | Y-You got to stop. | 你得适可而止 |
[04:59] | Panda? | 胖达 |
[05:03] | Dude, bro, I think those braces are messing with your head. | 哥们 我觉得这支架让你脑子有点乱 |
[05:06] | You don’t know what it’s doing to my head. | 你又不知道它在对我的脑袋做什么 |
[05:09] | 你又不知道我是谁 You don’t know what it’s like to be me.熊熊在上 | |
[05:11] | Okay, Panda. Let’s just calm down. | 胖达 保持冷静 |
[05:13] | You’re just jealous of me because I’m special now! | 你嫉妒我变得特别了 |
[05:16] | – Oh, no. – Yeah, that’s it. | – 不是 – 就是这样 |
[05:19] | I’m special, and you’re not! | 我有超能力 你们没有 |
[05:23] | What the … Panda?! | 怎么回事…胖达 |
[05:29] | Ugh, he’s always so dramatic with his exits. | 他总爱来无影 去无踪 |
[05:32] | I’m sure he’ll be fine. We’ll see him back home later. | 他没事的 我们回到家肯定能见到他 |
[05:37] | Panda will definitely feel better after an ice cream sesh. | 他每次吃过冰激凌 心情都能好起来 |
[05:41] | I even got him some waffle cones, his favorite. | 我给他买了华夫蛋筒 他的最爱 |
[05:43] | Ice Bear also brought Panda’s favorite thing, toy blasters. | 阿极还带了他最喜欢的玩具机关枪 |
[05:46] | Wait, I thought toy blasters were your favorite thing. | 我以为机关枪是你的最爱 |
[05:48] | – He… said he likes it, too. – Ow! Ah! What hit me? | – 他说他也喜欢 – 是什么砸了我一下 |
[05:53] | A flying smartphone. | 一部会飞的手机 |
[05:54] | What? Uh, I don’t think phones can do that yet. | 手机好像还没有这种功能 |
[05:58] | – Headed towards the cave. – Panda! | – 朝熊洞去了 – 是胖达 |
[06:00] | Quick. Let’s go! | 快 快跟上 |
[06:02] | Don’t let it get away! What in the world? | 别让它跑掉了 这可了不得 |
[06:08] | Whoa. You’re getting crazy good at using your powers, Pan Pan. | 你的超能力一发不可收拾了 胖胖 |
[06:13] | Please, Grizz, do not call me “Pan Pan” Anymore. | 大灰 别再叫我”胖胖”了 |
[06:16] | It’s a childish name. | 这名字太孩子气了 |
[06:18] | Call me Pandaro the Powerful. | 叫我”全能的胖多拉” |
[06:21] | Pandaro the Powerful? | 全能的胖多拉 |
[06:24] | Well, I am powerful. Wouldn’t you agree? | 是的 我充满力量 你不这样认为吗 |
[06:27] | Look around, Grizz. Soon I will be strong enough | 看看四周 大灰 很快我就会有足够的力量 |
[06:30] | – to turn dreams into reality. – Um, sure, dude. | – 把梦想变为现实 – 当然了 兄弟 |
[06:34] | I am creating a new world, Grizz. | 我正在创造一个新的世界 大灰 |
[06:36] | A world without pain, without loneliness. | 一个没有痛苦 没有孤独的世界 |
[06:40] | Only love will exist. | 只有无边的爱 |
[06:42] | – And I wish for you two to join me. – Yeah, of course. | – 我希望你们能和我一起 – 当然 |
[06:46] | We’ll join you. We’re your bros. | 我们要和你在一起 我们是兄弟 |
[06:48] | Stupendous. Just the three of us, alone. | 完美无缺 就我们三个 |
[06:51] | – Um, why would we be alone? – Why else? | – 为什么就我们三个 – 为什么要其他人 |
[06:54] | I’m going to destroy the city | 我要毁灭这个城市 |
[06:56] | along with all the mean people in it! | 还有那些可恶的人 |
[06:59] | – Wait, what?! – Is there a problem? | – 慢着 什么 – 有什么问题吗 |
[07:02] | Bro, you can’t just go and destroy the city! | 老兄 你不能就这么毁掉这个城市 |
[07:04] | – You’ve lost your mind! – Lost my mind? | – 你头脑失常了 – 头脑失常 |
[07:07] | Lost? Lose? Loser? | 失常了 失败 失败者 |
[07:10] | Are you calling me a loser?! You’re just like them, | 你叫我失败者 你和他们一个样 |
[07:14] | those jerks in the city! Bullies! Meanies! | 就像城里的那些蠢货 那些恶霸 刻薄鬼 |
[07:17] | Always calling me a loser! | 总是叫我废物 |
[07:21] | Always looking down on me! | 永远瞧不起我 |
[07:24] | Uh, Panda? W-What are you doing to the cave? | 胖达 你要把熊洞怎么样 |
[07:29] | I’ll show you who’s a loser, Grizz! | 我要让你看看谁是失败者 大灰 |
[07:32] | Look, let’s just calm down. | 听着 冷静一下 |
[07:33] | Arise my meteor! Arise! | 升腾吧 我的小行星 升腾吧 |
[07:36] | Grow bigger and stronger! | 变得更大更强 |
[07:39] | Whoa, what is that? | 哇 那是什么 |
[07:41] | Oh, man, Panda’s lost it! We got to do something! | 老兄 胖达失控了 我们得采取行动 |
[07:44] | – Calling Dr. Clark. – Good idea, bro. | – 给克拉克博士打电话 – 好主意 兄弟 |
[07:48] | Speak to me. | 请讲话 |
[07:50] | Dr. Clark, hi. Panda’s gone crazy. He, um … | 克拉克博士 胖达失去了理智 他… |
[07:52] | He got powers from his braces, and he started getting stronger, | 牙套给了他超能力 他的力量越来越强 |
[07:55] | but he’s getting all cranky, and he made a meteor … | 但他也越来越任性 他造了一颗小行星… |
[07:56] | I get it. Look, all you got to do is take off his braces. | 我明白了 听着 你们只要摘下他的支架就行了 |
[08:00] | Do you see a latch under his chin? | 你看到他下巴底下有一个锁扣吗 |
[08:01] | A latch under his chin? | 下巴底下有一个锁扣 |
[08:05] | I see it. | 我看见了 |
[08:06] | Remove his braces, and his powers will fade. | 摘下他的牙套 他的超能力就消失了 |
[08:08] | Thanks, Dr. Clark. We can handle it from here. | 谢谢 克拉克博士 让我们来处理吧 |
[08:10] | Wait, did you just say a meteor … | 等等 你刚是不是说有颗小行星… |
[08:12] | You still got the toy blasters? | 你还带着玩具机关枪吗 |
[08:16] | You can’t control cheap plastic, Panda! | 你控制不了劣质塑料 胖达 |
[08:20] | Yes! Bigger! Bigger! | 就这样 更大 更大 |
[08:22] | What?! Who dares … | 什么 谁竟敢… |
[08:24] | Ow! Oh, I see what you’re doing! | 我知道你们想干什么 |
[08:27] | You’re trying to take off my braces. | 你们想摘掉我的牙套 |
[08:29] | Well, I’d like to see you try. | 我倒想看看你们怎么摘 |
[08:32] | – Go. – Huh? | – 行动 – 什么 |
[08:35] | This ends now, Pandaro. | 到此为止吧 胖多拉 |
[08:37] | Nooooooo! | 不 |
[08:40] | – No way. – Huh? | – 这不可能 – 是吗 |
[08:45] | I can control plastic now! | 我现在能控制塑料了 |
[08:50] | Oh, no, this is bad. | 不 这可不妙 |
[08:51] | Finally, the world will be as it should, | 这个世界终于要变成它该有的样子了 |
[08:54] | without teasing or mocking or bullying! | 没有嘲笑和捉弄 也没有霸凌 |
[09:00] | Ice Bear thinks we should find shelter. | 阿极认为应该寻找掩护 |
[09:02] | We can’t give up on him. He’s still our little Pan Pan. | 我们不能放弃他 他依然是我们的小胖胖 |
[09:04] | Come on. We have to stop this. | 来吧 我们要阻止这一切 |
[09:07] | Pan Pan, please! It’s not too late to stop! | 胖胖 求你了 现在停下还来得及 |
[09:10] | My name is Pandaro! | 我叫胖多拉 |
[09:13] | Aah! No! You’re Pan Pan, our brother! | 不 你是胖胖 我们的兄弟 |
[09:16] | You’re no brothers of mine! | 你们不是我的兄弟 |
[09:19] | They sought to tear me down! | 他们总想打垮我 |
[09:22] | I was so lonely, but now I choose to be alone. | 那时我独自面对 而现在我要选择单干 |
[09:26] | We’re sorry you had to deal with that on your own! | 我们很抱歉让你独自承受那些折磨 |
[09:29] | As your brothers, we should have been there for you! | 作为你的兄弟 我们本该和你共患难的 |
[09:31] | It’s too late now. It’s too late! | 现在太迟了 太迟了 |
[09:33] | No, it doesn’t have to be like this! | 不 没必要用这种方式解决 |
[09:35] | There’s still good in you, Panda. | 你的心仍然是善良的 胖达 |
[09:37] | I … I … stop it. | 我…我…别说了 |
[09:39] | But we’re here now, bro. We’re with you! | 我们现在来了 兄弟 我们不会离开你的 |
[09:42] | – We’ll always be with you! – Ice Bear loves you. | – 我们会永远陪伴你 – 阿极爱你 |
[09:48] | Come back to us, bro. | 回到我们身边 兄弟 |
[09:55] | You … you feeling better, Panda? | 你…感觉好些了吗 胖达 |
[10:00] | Aah! No! Wait! What are you doing, Panda? | 不 等等 你这是干什么 胖达 |
[10:03] | Please! | 求你了 |
[10:08] | Panda, please! We love you! | 胖达 别这样 我们爱你 |
[10:10] | We love you! No, no, noooooo! | 我们爱你 别这样 不 |
[10:12] | No, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[10:15] | I’m so sorry, guys. | 我很抱歉 兄弟们 |
[10:17] | I’ve made a terrible mistake, and you guys are right. | 我犯了一个可怕的错误 你们是对的 |
[10:20] | I’m not alone. I was never alone. | 我并不孤单 我从未孤单过 |
[10:27] | I’ll never let anger consume me like that again, I promise. | 我再不会因为生气而胡来了 我保证 |
[10:33] | – Please forgive me. – It’s okay, Pan Pan. | – 请原谅我 – 没关系 胖胖 |
[10:35] | The most important thing is that we’re safe and unharmed. | 最重要的是我们全都安然无恙 |
[10:43] | no! | 不 |
[10:47] | Despite being crushed by a giant meteor, you guys survived | 尽管被压在了一颗行星底下 |
[10:50] | with barely a scratch. I’m impressed. | 你们却只伤了点毫发 难以置信 |
[10:52] | Cool. Thanks, doc! | 酷 谢谢 医生 |
[10:53] | You, on the other hand … | 而对你来说… |
[10:55] | you’re going to need to stay here for a couple of weeks. | 可要在这儿待上几周了 |
[10:56] | But hey, at least you don’t need braces. | 但至少你用不着牙套了 |
[10:58] | It’s because I don’t have any teeth! | 那是因为我的牙全没了 |
[11:01] | Yeah, I know. | 对 我知道 |