时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let’s go! | # 嗒 嗒 嗒吧嗒 嗒 嗒 动起来 # |
[00:05] | We’ll be there | # 我们相伴相随 # |
[00:07] | a wink and a smile and a great old time | # 对你挤眼 对你微笑 好似美好旧时光 # |
[00:09] | yeah, we’ll be there | # 我们相伴相随 # |
[00:12] | wherever we are, there’s some fun to be found | # 我们所达之地 定能欢乐满载 # |
[00:14] | we’ll be there when you turn that corner | # 我们无处不在 或许下个街角 # |
[00:16] | we’ll jump out the bush | # 我们跳出花丛 从此伴你左右 # |
[00:17] | with a big bear hug and a smile | # 送上温暖熊抱 以及治愈微笑 # |
[00:19] | we’ll be there | # 我们与你同在 # |
[00:25] | 上周末影片店 圣诞节特惠 | |
[00:28] | Here you go! | 给您 |
[00:29] | – Happy holidays! – Cheese! | – 节日快乐 – 茄子 |
[00:35] | Excuse me, do you guys have “Marley Saves Christmas”? | 请问你们有《马利拯救圣诞节》吗 |
[00:38] | Oh, let me check on that for you, ma’am. | 我帮您查一下 女士 |
[00:39] | Hey, Grizz! We need “Marley Saves Christmas.” | 嘿 大灰 顾客需要《马利拯救圣诞节》 |
[00:42] | Hey, Pan! We need a “Marley Saves Christmas”! | 嘿 胖胖 顾客需要《马利拯救圣诞节》 |
[00:45] | Little bro! “Marley Saves Christmas”! | 弟弟 《马利拯救圣诞节》 |
[00:52] | Gotcha! | 接到啦 |
[00:53] | – Here you go. – Why, thank you. | – 给您 – 谢谢 |
[00:55] | Don’t forget to rewind! Merry Christmas! | 别忘了倒带 圣诞节快乐 |
[00:59] | I love movies. | 我爱电影 |
[01:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:03] | Hey, bear. Can you recommend a Christmas movie? | 嘿 熊熊 你能给我推荐一部圣诞节影片吗 |
[01:06] | Oh, can I. Got a list of my favorites right here. | 当然了 我的最爱影片列表就在这 |
[01:08] | Come on, we’ll make this quick. | 来吧 我们尽快 |
[01:10] | An hour tops. | 顶多一个小时 |
[01:15] | Hey, you guys are doing great today. | 你们今天超棒的 |
[01:17] | And the store looks pretty sweet. | 店里布置得也很好 |
[01:19] | No prob. Thanks for letting us stay here. | 小意思啦 谢谢你让我们住在这 |
[01:20] | It’s nice to be somewhere warm this Christmas. | 圣诞节能待在温暖的地方真好 |
[01:22] | Yeah, we promise we’ll move on soon. | 我们保证很快就走 |
[01:26] | No prob. Hakuna matata, my dudes. | 没事的 别担心啦 伙计们 |
[01:37] | Ooh, Pa, this one looks cool. | 老爸 这张看起来好酷 |
[01:43] | Hello! How can we help you, sir? | 你好 需要帮忙吗 先生 |
[01:45] | Oh, right. Uh, I’m returning this. | 是的 我要退货 |
[01:47] | Ooh. “How the Grouch Robbed Christmas.” | 《牢骚毁了圣诞节》 |
[01:50] | I love this movie. What was your favorite part? | 我超爱这个电影 你最喜欢哪一部分 |
[01:52] | Uh, yeah, I don’t know. I liked the, uh, stealing part. | 我不知道 我喜欢偷东西的那部分 |
[01:55] | Oh. I love that part, too! | 我也喜欢那一部分 |
[01:56] | What a naughty fella. | 真是个淘气的家伙 |
[01:58] | Um, have you seen “Little Nero Meet Santa”? | 你看过《小尼禄见圣诞老人》吗 |
[02:01] | Oh, and “Sleep Hard” Is a great action movie. | 《好好睡一觉》是一部很好的动作电影 |
[02:03] | Yip-a-dee-doo-dah, mister bad guy. | 快现原形吧 坏人先生 |
[02:05] | Huh. Real interesting, kid. What else you got? | 真有趣 你还知道什么影片 |
[02:08] | How about “It’s a Stupendous Life”? | 《生活真美好》怎么样 |
[02:10] | It makes me cry every time. | 我每次看都会哭 |
[02:18] | Uh, “The Daydream Before Christmas”? | 《圣诞节前的白日梦》 |
[02:21] | Ooh, ooh. Me, me. “Gremmonsters.” | 我 我 是《捣蛋怪兽》 |
[02:23] | It’s “Gremmonsters.” Yes. | 是《捣蛋怪兽》太棒了 |
[02:25] | Would you like to rent those titles? | 您想要租这些影片吗 |
[02:26] | Nah, they all sound pretty boring. | 不了 它们听起来都挺无聊的 |
[02:33] | Whoa. This place is packed. | 哇 这里人真多 |
[02:35] | Yeah, man, it’s always busy here. | 是啊 这里一直挺热闹的 |
[02:37] | People love renting videos, | 人们都喜欢租影片看 |
[02:38] | and they spend lots of money on ’em, | 他们还在影片上花很多钱 |
[02:40] | especially during Christmas. | 尤其是圣诞节期间 |
[02:46] | Say, what time you guys close tonight, hmm? | 你们今晚几点关门 |
[02:49] | We close at 9:00 p.m. It’s earlier than usual, | 九点 我们关得比平时早 |
[02:51] | ’cause we need extra time to watch movies, dance, | 因为我们今晚要看电影 跳舞 |
[02:53] | and eat popcorn tonight. | 还要吃爆米花 |
[02:55] | I mean we need to study how to help customers better | 我是说我们需要学习怎样更好地帮助顾客 |
[02:58] | and keep this place safe and clean. | 以及保持店里的安全和卫生 |
[03:00] | Uh-huh. Is there a security guard? | 这里有保安吗 |
[03:02] | Nope. Just us baby bears. | 没 只有我们这些小熊熊 |
[03:03] | But look at my toned biceps. Gonna get triceps soon, too. | 你看我结实的二头肌 马上我就有三头肌了 |
[03:10] | Bye! Merry Christmas! | 再见 圣诞节快乐 |
[03:11] | Excuse me, do you have “How the Grouch Robbed Christmas”? | 请问你们有《牢骚毁了圣诞节》吗 |
[03:15] | Ooh. Lucky you. | 你真幸运 |
[03:19] | Hey, guys, I’m headin’ out. | 嘿 伙计们 我要出去了 |
[03:22] | All right. Here’s the keys, my dudes. | 好了 这是钥匙 |
[03:24] | Yo, keep the doors locked tonight, okay? | 今晚把店门锁好 好吗 |
[03:26] | We will. | 我们会的 |
[03:28] | Oh, and, uh, don’t stay up all night watching movies. | 对了 别熬夜看电影 |
[03:31] | – We won’t. – We won’t. | – 我们不会的 – 我们不会的 |
[03:36] | We found all this food in the trash. | 这些食物都是我们在垃圾里找到的 |
[03:39] | I wish I had a bike. Hot dog! | 我希望我有一辆自行车 热狗 |
[03:42] | – Hot dog! – Hot dog! | – 热狗 – 热狗 |
[03:44] | Dad, you promised to get me that action figure for Christmas. | 老爸 你保证圣诞节给我买那个玩具的 |
[03:47] | Remember? | 记得吗 |
[03:48] | Oh, no! I got to get that doll. | 哦不 我得赶快去买那个玩具 |
[03:56] | Delicious. | 真好吃 |
[03:58] | Yeah! | 是啊 |
[04:03] | – Merry Christmas. – Thank you very much, Mr. Scrooge. | – 圣诞节快乐 – 谢谢你 斯古奇先生 |
[04:06] | – Uncle, you’ve changed. – Indeed, my boy. | – 叔叔 你变了 – 是啊 孩子 |
[04:09] | For I have found the true meaning of Christmas. | 因为我找到了圣诞节的真正含义 |
[04:12] | I know the world can be harsh. Cruel, even. | 我知道这个世界会很严厉 甚至是残酷 |
[04:14] | But when it’s Christmas, | 但圣诞节时 |
[04:16] | we can all be the best versions of ourselves. | 我们都可以做最好的自己 |
[04:18] | We can all be generous and kind and loving. | 我们都可以慷慨大方 友善宽容 充满爱意 |
[04:21] | We feel closer to our friends and family. | 我们和朋友和家人更近了 |
[04:23] | Strangers, too. | 和陌生人也更近了 |
[04:25] | On Christmas, n… | 在圣诞节 没有… |
[04:27] | – What was that? – I don’t know. It sounds scary. | – 刚那是什么声音 – 我不知道 听起来挺可怕的 |
[04:34] | Wait a second. Some guy in a costume | 等等 有人穿着戏服 |
[04:36] | is trying to get into the store after hours. | 在下班时间想要进店 |
[04:38] | You know what’s going on here, right? | 你们都知道现在是怎么回事吧 |
[04:40] | Oh, I know. | 我懂 |
[04:41] | It’s Santa! | 那是圣诞老人 |
[04:42] | Oh, I can’t believe it’s really him! | 我不敢相信真的是他 |
[04:45] | We got to let Santa in! | 我们得让圣诞老人进来 |
[04:51] | Hello, Santa! | 你好 圣诞老人 |
[04:52] | Hoo, hoo, hoo! Why, hello, bears. | 呼 呼 呼 你好 小熊们 |
[04:55] | Hoo, hoo, hoo. | 呼 呼 呼 |
[04:55] | Santa! Don’t you mean “Ho, ho, ho”? | 圣诞老人 你是说”吼 吼 吼”吗 |
[04:59] | Huh? Oh. Uh, yes. | 什么 是的 |
[05:01] | Ho, ho, ho. Silly me. | 吼 吼 吼 我真傻 |
[05:03] | Oh, gosh, I can’t believe it’s really you. | 天哪 我不敢相信真的是你 |
[05:08] | Santa, what … what are you doing here? | 圣诞老人 你来这里干什么 |
[05:10] | Ho, ho, ho. Well, I came to collect some videos | 吼 吼 吼 我来拿些影片 |
[05:13] | and give them to kids all over the world. | 去送给全世界的孩子们 |
[05:15] | The owner of the store said I could take as many as I wanted. | 店主说我想拿多少就拿多少 |
[05:19] | Maybe you guys could help Santa, hmm? | 你们愿意帮圣诞老人吗 |
[05:27] | We’ll totally help! | 当然愿意啦 |
[05:34] | Santa is so pleased. | 圣诞老人很高兴 |
[05:36] | You bears are definitely going on the nice list this year. | 你们小熊们今年一定会进我的好人榜的 |
[05:39] | We’re glad to help, Santa. | 我们很乐意帮忙 圣诞老人 |
[05:42] | Well, I think I should go now. | 我要走了 |
[05:45] | Uh, great job, and merry Christmas! | 干的好 圣诞快乐 |
[05:48] | Hee, hee, hee. | 嘿 嘿 嘿 |
[05:49] | Don’t you mean, “Ho, ho, ho”? | 你不是该说”吼 吼 吼”吗 |
[05:51] | Oh, yes. That, too. My bad. | 哦 对的 我的错 |
[05:54] | Merry Christmas, Santa. | 圣诞快乐 圣诞老人 |
[05:56] | – See ya! – Bye! We love you! | – 再见 – 拜拜 我们都爱你 |
[06:00] | Aah! Wha… | 啊 怎么回… |
[06:03] | Uh, yeah, I don’t know. I liked the, uh, stealing part. | 我不知道 我喜欢偷东西的那部分 |
[06:07] | That’s not Santa. | 他不是圣诞老人 |
[06:15] | Give me that key, you little jerk. | 把钥匙给我 你个小混蛋 |
[06:17] | Aah! Run! | 快跑 |
[06:20] | Hand over those keys! | 把钥匙给我 |
[06:24] | Aah! What do we do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[06:26] | Huh? Oh. Good thinking, bro. | 想法不错 哥们 |
[06:31] | Sorry, guys! | 抱歉 兄弟们 |
[06:35] | Get back here! | 快回来 |
[06:38] | Come on. We got to help. | 快 我们得帮他 |
[06:43] | – Wha… – Uh, hey, there. | – 什么 – 你好啊 |
[06:46] | Aah! You little … | 你个小混… |
[06:50] | You’re dead! | 你死定了 |
[06:52] | You’ll never get these keys from me, you fake Santa! | 你绝不会从我这拿到钥匙的 你个冒牌圣诞老人 |
[06:55] | Get over here! | 快过来 |
[06:59] | – Whoa, that was rad! – Keep running. Keep running. | – 刚才那可真棒 – 继续跑 继续跑 |
[07:01] | You can’t run forever, bears! | 你们总不能一直跑 小熊们 |
[07:03] | Yes, we … Whoa! Oh, no! Dead end! | 是的 我们可以… 不 跑到头了 |
[07:05] | Back up. Back up. Back up. Back up. | 后退 后退 |
[07:07] | Okay, bears. | 好啦 小熊们 |
[07:09] | Give Santa those keys, and maybe he’ll go easy on you. | 把钥匙给圣诞老人 说不定他就放过你们了 |
[07:13] | Ow! What the… | 什么 |
[07:18] | Missed me. Ow! | 没打中 |
[07:21] | I’m gettin’ those keys! | 我一定要把钥匙拿到 |
[07:23] | Oh, no! Oh, no! Oh, no! | 不 不 不 |
[07:26] | Huh? Oh, got it. | 什么 懂了 |
[07:35] | Come on! Go, go, go! | 快跑 快跑 |
[07:46] | – We should be good here for a bit. – What are we gonna do? | – 我们在这里应该暂时安全了 – 我们该怎么办 |
[07:49] | We can’t let him take those movies. | 我们不能让他把影片偷走 |
[07:50] | The happiness of children depend on it. | 孩子们的幸福全靠这些影片了 |
[07:52] | Here’s the play. We got to make a break for it, | 计划是 我们突围出去 |
[07:54] | – lock him in, and call the cops. – What’s up, bro? | – 把他锁在店里 然后报警 – 怎么了 哥们 |
[08:03] | – He’s closing in. – No! This is our chance! | – 他快来了 – 不 这是我们的机会 |
[08:05] | Run for it! This way! | 快跑 这边跑 |
[08:11] | To safety! | 为了安全 |
[08:12] | What the… | 怎么回… |
[08:18] | Let us go! You won’t get away with this! | 把我们放开 你逃不掉的 |
[08:22] | How were you even in two places at once? | 你怎么同时出现在两个地方的 |
[08:24] | Ohh, don’t you know about Santa? | 你们难道不了解圣诞老人吗 |
[08:27] | – Santa’s got little helpers. – Clever. | – 圣诞老人有小帮手 – 真精明 |
[08:31] | I’ll just be taking this bag of movies. | 我就把这些影片带走了 |
[08:33] | See you next Christmas. | 下个圣诞节再见 |
[08:36] | No! Stealing is not what Christmas is about. | 别走 圣诞节的含义不是偷窃 |
[08:39] | It’s about giving, not taking. | 它的含义是给予 而非索取 |
[08:40] | Think about the children. | 为孩子们考虑考虑 |
[08:42] | The children? Why should I, huh? | 孩子们 我为什么要为他们考虑 |
[08:44] | All this holly-jolly, peace-and-goodwill stuff | 这些欢乐 和平 美好的东西 |
[08:46] | is just a sham anyway. | 不过是假象罢了 |
[08:48] | Everyone is just looking out for themselves. | 每个人都是自私的 |
[08:50] | – No! You’re wrong! – And what would you bears | – 不 你说错了 – 你们小熊们 |
[08:53] | know about Christmas anyway? | 怎么会了解圣诞节 |
[08:54] | – Bunch of kids living in a video store. – We know lots. | – 一群住在录像带店的小孩 – 我们很懂圣诞节 |
[08:57] | We watched, uh, uh, Christmas movies. | 我们看了圣诞电影 |
[09:01] | Mr. Thief, I know the world can be harsh. | 小偷先生 我知道这个世界会很严厉 |
[09:04] | Cruel, even. But when it’s Christmas, | 甚至是残酷 但圣诞节时 |
[09:06] | we can all be the best versions of ourselves. | 我们都可以做最好的自己 |
[09:09] | We can all be generous and kind and loving. | 我们都可以慷慨大方 友善宽容 充满爱意 |
[09:11] | On Christmas, no one is alone. | 在圣诞节 没有人是一座孤岛 |
[09:13] | – We all have each other. – Huh? | 我们都有彼此相伴 |
[09:18] | Even you must’ve had a nice Christmas once. | 就算是你也肯定曾经有过不错的圣诞节 |
[09:23] | Once… | 曾经 |
[09:36] | – Merry Christmas! – Uncle, you’ve changed. | – 圣诞节快乐 – 叔叔 你变了 |
[09:39] | Indeed, my boy. | 是啊 孩子 |
[09:41] | For I have found the true meaning of Christmas. | 因为我找到了圣诞节的真正含义 |
[09:46] | – Ho, ho, ho! – Santa! | – 吼 吼 吼 – 圣诞老人 |
[09:58] | I … I had a happy Christmas once. | 我曾经也有过开心的圣诞节 |
[10:03] | It was a long time ago. Things were different. | 那是很早以前了 和现在很不一样 |
[10:06] | Ugh. What have I become? | 我现在成什么样了 |
[10:08] | I used to love Christmas. | 我以前很喜欢圣诞节的 |
[10:10] | I’ve made some bad choices. | 我走了几次弯路 |
[10:12] | Hey, man, it’s never too late to make a good choice. | 嘿 伙计 走回正道从来不晚 |
[10:15] | – But what can I do? – Hmm. Prison? | – 但我还能干什么 – 去坐牢 |
[10:19] | Nah, man. I got a better idea. | 不用 伙计 我有个更好的主意 |
[10:25] | Merry Christmas! | 圣诞节快乐 |
[10:27] | Come back soon! Thanks! | 欢迎再来 谢谢惠顾 |
[10:28] | Merry Christmas! Bye! | 圣诞节快乐 再见 |
[10:30] | Wow, dudes. We are packed today. | 哇 伙计们 我们今天人真多 |
[10:32] | Business has never been so good. | 生意从没这么好过 |
[10:34] | Yo, that extra help you hired | 你们雇的帮手 |
[10:35] | has really added some holiday excitement around here. | 真的给店里增加了节日气氛 |
[10:38] | Yep. Us finding him was pretty much a Christmas miracle. | 是啊 我们能找到他也算是个圣诞节奇迹 |
[10:41] | – Whoa, Santa! – Gosh, it’s him. | – 圣诞老人 – 天哪 真的是他 |
[10:44] | I want something with Rudolph. | 我想要有驯鹿鲁道夫的影片 |
[10:46] | Ho, ho, ho! Well, I’ve got just the thing. | 吼 吼 吼 我正好有 |
[10:50] | – Here you go! – Thank you. | – 给你 – 谢谢 |
[10:51] | Ha, our very own Santa. | 我们自己的圣诞老人 |
[10:53] | Sweet. So, where’d you find this guy? | 真不错 你们怎么找到他的 |
[10:55] | Oh, he broke in last night. He was robbing the store. | 他昨晚闯进店里打劫 |
[10:58] | What?! | 什么 |
[10:59] | – Merry Christmas, everyone. – Hee, hee, hee. | – 祝大家圣诞快乐 – 嘿 嘿 嘿 |