时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let’s go! | # 嗒 嗒 嗒吧嗒 嗒 嗒 动起来 # |
[00:04] | We’ll be there | # 我们相伴相随 # |
[00:06] | a wink and a smile and a great old time | # 对你挤眼 对你微笑 好似美好旧时光 # |
[00:08] | yeah, we’ll be there | # 我们相伴相随 # |
[00:10] | wherever we are, there’s some fun to be found | # 我们所达之地 定能欢乐满载 # |
[00:13] | we’ll be there when you turn that corner | # 我们无处不在 或许下个街角 # |
[00:15] | we’ll jump out the bush | # 我们跳出花丛 从此伴你左右 # |
[00:16] | with a big bear hug and a smile | # 送上温暖熊抱 以及治愈微笑 # |
[00:18] | we’ll be there | # 我们与你同在 # |
[00:25] | Hey, lil’ bro! | 小老弟 |
[00:27] | Ready to go to the… mall? | 准备好去…购物中心了吗 |
[00:31] | Ice Bear ready to shred competition today. | 今天阿极准备好来场激烈的比赛了 |
[00:33] | Great! Let me get Panda! | 很好 我去叫上胖达 |
[00:35] | Panda! | 胖达 |
[00:36] | You gonna come to the mall today? Ah-ah! | 你今天去购物中心不 |
[00:38] | Yep! Just give me a minute. | 去 先等我一下 |
[00:40] | I’m cleaning off my limited-edition | 我正在为今天的签名会 |
[00:42] | Estellar shirt today for a signing. | 清洁我限量版的艾斯黛拉衬衫 |
[00:45] | – It looks so real… – No, no, no don’t! I just cleaned it! | – 看着好像真人啊… – 别别别 我刚把它清洁好 |
[00:48] | I don’t want anything to get on this shirt. | 我不想让任何东西沾到上面 |
[00:49] | – It’s limited edition. – Oh, sorry, bro. | – 这是限量版的 – 抱歉 兄弟 |
[00:52] | I need it to be perfect for Estellar. | 我要让艾斯黛拉完美无瑕 |
[00:54] | Ah, I think that’s clean enough, Pan Pan. | 我觉得这够干净的了 胖胖 |
[00:57] | Now let’s go to the mall! | 我们出发吧 |
[01:01] | Man, I can’t wait to play this new arcade game. | 天呐 我等不及要玩这款新的街机游戏了 |
[01:03] | – I’ve been training all week! – Oh, shoot! I got to go! | – 我都练习一周了 – 该死 我要走了 |
[01:05] | I don’t want to be late for the signing! | 我不想赶不上签名 |
[01:07] | – Okay, have fun, bro! – Ice Bear can’t be late either. | – 好呀 玩的开心 老弟 – 阿极也不能迟到 |
[01:09] | All right, later, skater! | 行吧 待会见 滑冰运动员 |
[01:12] | Well, Grizz, the moment you’ve been waiting for. | 大灰 你等待的时刻到了 |
[01:14] | “Cop Punch T-T-T-T-Two Code Red”! | “战警拳击2 红色代码” |
[01:18] | In this dangerous world filled with crime and terror… | 在这个充满罪恶和恐怖的危险世界里… |
[01:21] | …you are the only one capable | 你是唯一能够 |
[01:23] | of bringing justice to the streets. | 为街头带来正义的人 |
[01:26] | Bring it on. | 出招吧 |
[01:28] | Go! | 开始 |
[01:29] | Huh? What?! | 怎么了 |
[01:31] | What happened to the game?! Oh, no! Ahh! | 这游戏怎么了 不要啊 |
[01:33] | What about justice?! Gah! | 说好的正义呢 |
[01:35] | Hey! Excuse me. | 有什么事吗 |
[01:36] | – I didn’t do it! Huh? Griff? – Grizztopher! | – 不是我干的 诶格里夫 – 大灰 |
[01:41] | Griff, you’re a cop? | 格里夫 你是个警察 |
[01:43] | – Mall cop. – Nice! | – 商场保安 – 不错啊 |
[01:45] | You having trouble with this machine? | 你的这台机器有问题吗 |
[01:47] | Stand back, Grizz! | 后退一步 大灰 |
[01:50] | “Cop Punch Code Red”! | “战警拳击 红色代码” |
[01:52] | Whoa! That was amazing! | 这可真厉害 |
[01:54] | – Thanks, Grizz. – Ah! | – 谢了 大灰 – 啊 |
[01:56] | You used your super action punch to fix the game | 你用你的超级动作修好了游戏 |
[01:58] | – just like a real cop! – Mall cop. | – 就像个真正的警察 – 商场保安 |
[02:00] | Wait … why would I want to play this dumb video game | 等等…要是我能跟你一起出去玩 |
[02:02] | if I could hang out with you instead? | 我还玩这个蠢游戏干嘛 |
[02:04] | Uh… sure man, but only if you can handle the action. | 没问题 不过你必须能够掌握这个动作 |
[02:07] | Yes! Real cop action! | 棒极了 真正的战警动作 |
[02:09] | Mall cop action. | 商场保安动作 |
[02:16] | Huh? Ah, phew … just made it | 正好赶上 |
[02:22] | – Panda?! – Tom?! | – 胖达 – 汤姆 |
[02:23] | Hey, nice limited-edition Estellar shirt. | 这款限量版艾斯黛拉衬衫真不赖啊 |
[02:26] | – Thanks! You too, man. – I didn’t know you liked Estellar! | – 谢了 你的也挺好啊 – 我都不知道你喜欢艾斯黛拉 |
[02:29] | Are you kidding? I’ve been listening to her for years! | 你开玩笑吧 我听了好几年她的歌了 |
[02:31] | – I even made her a drawing! – No way! So did I! | – 我还为她画了一幅肖像画 – 不是吧 我也画了 |
[02:35] | Oh, my gosh, I love “Starling”! | 天呐 我超爱《椋鸟》 |
[02:36] | Do you wanna be my starling? | # 你想做我的椋鸟吗 # |
[02:40] | You and I will go far. | # 我们携手远行 # |
[02:47] | Oh, hi! May I help you? | 你好 有什么可以效劳的 |
[02:49] | – Ice Bear here to compete. – Thank goodness! | – 阿极是来比赛的 – 谢天谢地 |
[02:52] | Only one other person signed up! | 你只有一个对手 |
[02:56] | – Isaac didn’t expect to see you here. – Ice is Ice Bear’s life. | – 艾扎克没想到会在这里见到你 – 滑冰是阿极的生命 |
[03:00] | So you two know each other! | 原来你们两个认识 |
[03:03] | Ice Bear will show you real skating. | 阿极会向你展示真正的滑冰 |
[03:05] | Isaac will melt competition with “Fire” Moves. | 艾扎克将用”火焰”招式融化竞争 |
[03:08] | Attention … will all contestants | 请注意… 请所有滑冰比赛的 |
[03:10] | for the ice skating competition please enter the rink? | 参赛者进入溜冰场 |
[03:13] | – Ice Bear was born to win. – Isaac will see about that. | – 阿极是天生的赢家 – 艾扎克要见识一下 |
[03:18] | – Well, Grizz, here we are. – Oh. This is an office. | – 好了 大灰 我们到了 – 这是一间办公室 |
[03:22] | It’s not just any office. This is the control room! | 这不是一般的办公室 这是控制室 |
[03:25] | I can see everything going on in the mall from here. | 从这里 我能看到购物中心里发生的一切 |
[03:27] | Whoa… Wow. Look at that. | 看这样多帅 |
[03:30] | That is awesome! Oh! | 太棒了 |
[03:31] | Okay, I’m ready to kick some butt. What do we do now? | 我准备好揍几个人了 现在我们干什么 |
[03:34] | – Nothing. – Huh? | – 什么也不干 – 啊 |
[03:36] | – Nothing? – Yep. | – 什么也不干 – 没错 |
[03:40] | Oh! I almost forgot! It’s bagel Friday. | 我差点忘了 今天是周五百吉圈日 |
[03:42] | Hold up … I’ll grab you one! | 等一下… 我去给你拿一个 |
[03:44] | Go ahead, pull up a chair and watch the monitors, rookie. | 去吧 拉一张椅子过去 看着监控 小菜鸟 |
[03:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:52] | This is action. | 就是这个动作了 |
[03:55] | Oh, do you want yours toasted or … | 你的百吉圈想要烤的还是… |
[03:57] | Whoa! Oh, no! We’ve got a situation! | 不好 有情况了 |
[03:59] | – Ah! Real action! – There! | – 真正的大动作 – 那边 |
[04:01] | We’ve got a backup on the third-floor bathroom! | 我们要去三楼的洗手间去增援 |
[04:04] | We’ve got to clean that up before someone slips. | 我们要在有人滑倒之前清理干净 |
[04:07] | Her last album was so good. | 她最后一部专辑多棒呀 |
[04:09] | Oh, man, and how about her second album? | 老兄 她第二部专辑呢 |
[04:13] | Huh? Tom! | 汤姆 |
[04:14] | We got pushed behind the cut-off! | 我们被推到截止线后面了 |
[04:16] | – Huh? Oh, no! – I have to give Estellar this drawing! | – 不 – 我必须要把这幅画交给艾斯黛拉 |
[04:19] | They can’t do this! | 他们不能这么做 |
[04:21] | – No, Panda! It’s too dangerous! – I have to. For Estellar. | – 不行 胖达 这样做太危险了 – 我必须这么做 为了艾斯黛拉 |
[04:25] | I literally just looked him right in the face | 我只是直视着他的脸 |
[04:26] | – and I was like … – Ahem! Excuse me! Hello! | – 我当时就像… – 不好意思 你好 |
[04:28] | I saw you cut the line. That’s not fair to us. | 我看到你插队了 这样对我们不公平 |
[04:30] | Dude, you just ruined my punch line, bro! | 老兄 你刚刚打断了我的精彩发言 |
[04:33] | – Hey, what’s this? – Wha… Hey, man! | – 这是什么 – 干什么…你 |
[04:36] | Dude, look at this bogus drawing of Estellar. | 哥们 看看这幅冒牌艾斯黛拉的肖像画 |
[04:38] | Wha… Hey! Come … Hey, come on! Give it back, man! | 干什么…别…这样 …还给我 |
[04:39] | Come on, dude! Stop! | 别这样 老兄 住手 |
[04:41] | – Wha… – Wha… | – 什么… – 干什么… |
[04:45] | Look what you did to my limited-edition Estellar tee! | 看看你对我的限量版艾斯黛拉T恤做了什么 |
[04:49] | My mom got me this shirt. | 这可是我妈给我买的 |
[04:52] | Tom, run. | 汤姆 快跑 |
[04:55] | – Hey! Let’s get ’em! – Yeah! | – 抓住他们 – 好 |
[04:59] | Uh, actually, I’m gonna stay back here | 呃 我还是留在这里吧 |
[05:00] | and hold our place in line. | 占着位置 |
[05:33] | All right, the toilet’s been unclogged! | 可以了 厕所已经疏通了 |
[05:35] | – Have at it, man! – Oh, thank you so much! | – 去用吧 老弟 – 非常感谢 |
[05:40] | No! Not again! | 不要啊 别再这样了 |
[05:42] | – Want to take this one, rookie? – No! This is all wrong. | – 这次你想去处理吗 菜鸟 – 不 这完全不对 |
[05:47] | Whoa, hold up, Grizz! | 等等 大灰 |
[05:49] | Agh! What’s going on? Where’s all the action? | 发生了什么事 那些打斗呢 |
[05:52] | We should be fighting bad guys like in the video game! | 我们应该像游戏里一样打坏蛋啊 |
[05:56] | I guess being a mall cop isn’t all that action-y. | 我想做个商场保安也没那么多打斗 |
[06:00] | Whoa! Hang on, Grizz. There’s plenty of action. | 等一下 大灰 打斗是很多的 |
[06:03] | Just last week there was a huge spill on the food court. | 就在上周 美食街溅了一地水 |
[06:06] | The week before that, there was a power outage … | 上上周 有一场停电事故… |
[06:08] | It’s okay, Griff. I think I’ll just go back to | 没事的 格里夫 我想我还是 |
[06:10] | playing “Cop Punch” At the arcade. | 打”战警拳击”去吧 |
[06:12] | Grizz, wait! | 大灰 等等 |
[06:13] | Attention, Officer Griff. | 请注意 格里夫警员 |
[06:14] | We’ve got a code red. I repeat, a code red. | 红色警报 重复一遍 红色警报 |
[06:17] | Code red? | 红色警报 |
[06:20] | – Stop running! – Come back here! | – 别跑了 – 给我回来 |
[06:22] | Criminals! | 有罪犯了 |
[06:24] | Hmm… Well, Grizz, if you leave now, | 那好吧 大灰 如果你现在走了 |
[06:27] | I guess you’re gonna miss out on a… code red. | 你恐怕就要错过一个…红色警报了 |
[06:31] | – Code… red? – Code red. | – 红色…警报 – 红色警报 |
[06:34] | In this dangerous world filled with crime and terror, | 在这个充满罪恶和恐怖的危险世界里 |
[06:38] | you are the only one capable of bringing justice to the streets. | 你是唯一能为街头带来正义的人 |
[06:43] | – Yes! Start! – Uh, are we going or what? | – 好啊 开始 – 我们还去不去啊 |
[06:48] | What are we waiting for? | 还等什么呢 |
[06:49] | – Let’s go catch some bad guy butt! – That’s the spirit! | – 我们去抓几个坏蛋吧 – 要的就是这句话 |
[07:07] | Run, run, run, run! Whoa! | 跑啊 快跑 快跑 |
[07:09] | Run, run! | 快跑 快跑 |
[07:15] | – What do we do, Tom? – Take a right at the escalators! | – 我们怎么办 汤姆 – 在扶梯那边右转 |
[07:20] | Hey! There you guys are! | 你们在那边啊 |
[07:22] | Run faster, Tom! | 跑快点 汤姆 |
[07:24] | They’re too fast! What do we do, Griff? | 他们跑得太快了 我们怎么办 格里夫 |
[07:27] | Follow me. I got a plan. | 跟我来 我有个计划 |
[07:29] | If we can’t catch ’em on foot, we’ll catch ’em on wheels. | 如果我们靠脚追不上 那就靠轮子 |
[07:32] | – Start up the train, Grizz! – Great idea, Griff! | – 开动火车 大灰 – 好主意 格里夫 |
[07:34] | All aboard! | 都上车了 |
[07:38] | Look! They’re going around the corner! | 看 他们去拐角那边了 |
[07:39] | – Somebody help! Ahh! – Stop running! | – 救命啊 – 别跑了 |
[07:42] | – We’re gonna lose ’em! – Not if we go off road! | – 我们要追不上他们了 – 下了轨道就追上了 |
[07:47] | Excuse us! Pardon us! | 让开 不好意思 |
[07:53] | This is the end for you two. | 你们两个完蛋了 |
[07:55] | No, please! We’re sorry! We’re sorry! We’re sorry! | 不 求你了 我们错了 我们错了 我们错了 |
[08:01] | It’s time for you to pay for what you did | 你该为你对我限量款的艾斯黛拉衬衫 |
[08:03] | to my limited-edition Estellar shirt. | 所做的事情付出代价了 |
[08:05] | Say something, Freddy. | 讲几句 弗雷迪 |
[08:07] | – Freddy’s a little tied up at the moment. – Huh? | – 弗雷迪这会子有点腾不开手 – 啊 |
[08:10] | Looks like you’re the one at the dead end, hooligan! | 看来你才是死到临头了 小流氓 |
[08:13] | What the?! Mall cops! | 搞什么 商场保安 |
[08:15] | – Griff! – Grizz! | – 格里夫 – 大灰 |
[08:16] | Huh? Out of the way! | 给我让开 |
[08:18] | Tom! | 汤姆 |
[08:20] | Nobody move! | 所有人都不许动 |
[08:21] | – One move and his shirt gets ruined! – No, please! | – 谁动一下 我就毁了他的衬衫 – 不要 求你了 |
[08:26] | Ahh! Hide your shirt! Hide your jeans! | 大家把衬衫藏起来 牛仔裤也藏起来 |
[08:29] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Let’s talk. | 咱们谈谈吧 |
[08:30] | We don’t want any more limited-edition shirts getting ruined. | 我们可不想让更多的限量版衬衫被毁掉了 |
[08:33] | – I bet you won’t do it. – Grizz! | – 我打赌你不敢这么做 – 大灰 |
[08:35] | Oh, don’t test me, bro! | 别挑衅我 哥们 |
[08:37] | These two took the only joy in my life! | 这两个家伙夺走了我生活的唯一乐趣 |
[08:38] | And if I can’t have an Estellar shirt, then nobody can! | 如果我不能拥有一件艾斯黛拉衬衫 谁也不能有 |
[08:44] | Tom! No! | 汤姆 不要 |
[08:45] | Noo! | 不要 |
[08:47] | – Panda! – Tom! | – 胖达 – 汤姆 |
[08:48] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[08:50] | Tom! | 汤姆 |
[08:57] | Panda! | 胖达 |
[08:58] | No! | 不要 |
[09:02] | Estellar forever. | 永远的艾斯黛拉 |
[09:09] | – Panda! – Panda! No! | – 胖达 – 胖达 不要 |
[09:11] | Remember me! | 永远记得我 |
[09:22] | – Whoo-hoo! – Yeah! Whoo-hoo! | – 哇哦 – 太棒了 哇哦 |
[09:24] | Nice catch, dude! | 接得好 哥们 |
[09:25] | Whoa-oh! Good job, guys! | 干得好 两位 |
[09:27] | Thanks! I thought I was a goner. | 谢谢你 我以为我要死了 |
[09:30] | Isaac thought you were Tom. | 艾扎克以为你是汤姆 |
[09:31] | Fantastic! The judges can’t decide! | 精彩绝伦 裁判们难以裁定 |
[09:34] | It looks like we’ll have two winners this year! | 看来今年我们要有两位冠军了 |
[09:39] | Please step onto the stage to receive your awards | 请走上舞台 领取你们的奖品 |
[09:41] | from international pop star Estellar! | 奖品由国际流行歌星艾斯黛拉颁发 |
[09:45] | Estellar?! | 艾斯黛拉 |
[09:54] | Hello, my starlings. | 你们好啊 我的椋鸟们 |
[09:55] | It’s Estellar! | 是艾斯黛拉 |
[09:57] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[09:59] | You two are the finest figure skaters in the mall today. | 今天你们两位是这家购物中心最优秀的花样滑冰运动员 |
[10:01] | Please accept this award. | 请收下这个奖牌 |
[10:03] | And let’s not forget the | 我们也不要忘记 |
[10:04] | brave heroes that protect this very mall. | 勇敢地保护了这家购物中心的英雄们 |
[10:07] | – Me? – Why yes … In this dangerous world | – 我吗 – 正是…在这个 |
[10:09] | filled with crime and terror, you two are the only | 充满了罪恶和恐怖的危险世界里 你们两个是唯一 |
[10:12] | ones capable of bringing justice to the streets. | 能够为街头带来正义的人 |
[10:14] | Thank you, ma’am! We did our best! | 谢谢 长官 我们尽力了 |
[10:16] | Hello, boys. You two caused quite a fuss today. | 你们好啊 小伙子们 你们今天造成了不小的混乱 |
[10:19] | Estellar… | 艾斯黛拉… |
[10:21] | Yes, it’s me. | 没错 是我 |
[10:23] | I heard your Estellar limited-edition shirts were ruined. | 我听说你们的限量版艾斯黛拉衬衫被毁掉了 |
[10:26] | So how about I hook you guys up with two VIP-edition shirts? | 那么给你们两件VIP设计衬衫怎么样 |
[10:32] | Estellar… | 艾斯黛拉… |
[10:34] | Well, enjoy, guys. | 好吧 好好享用 |
[10:36] | Estellar, please! We’re sorry! | 艾斯黛拉 拜托了 我们错了 |
[10:38] | We’re your biggest fans! | 我们是你最忠实的粉丝 |
[10:40] | – We just wanted to meet you so bad! – Don’t be jerks. | – 我们只是太想见到你了 – 别那么混蛋了 |
[10:44] | Estellar… | 艾斯黛拉… |
[10:54] | I won! You’re not very good at this game, Panda. | 我赢了 你不是很擅长嘛 胖达 |
[10:57] | Estellar… | 艾斯黛拉… |