时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let’s go! | # 嗒 嗒 嗒吧嗒 嗒 嗒 动起来 # |
[00:05] | We’ll be there | # 我们相伴相随 # |
[00:07] | a wink and a smile and a great old time | # 对你挤眼 对你微笑 好似美好旧时光 # |
[00:09] | yeah, we’ll be there | # 我们相伴相随 # |
[00:12] | wherever we are, there’s some fun to be found | # 我们所达之地 定能欢乐满载 # |
[00:14] | we’ll be there when you turn that corner | # 我们无处不在 或许下个街角 # |
[00:16] | we’ll jump out the bush | # 我们跳出花丛 从此伴你左右 # |
[00:17] | with a big bear hug and a smile | # 送上温暖熊抱 以及治愈微笑 # |
[00:19] | we’ll be there | # 我们与你同在 # |
[00:26] | “Finally, Dr. Ocelot faces her nemesis, | “终于 奥西罗博士对上了她的对头 |
[00:29] | the tyrannical Rat King!” | 残暴的鼠王” |
[00:31] | “You think a puny cat like you can defeat me?!” | “你觉得你这样的小猫咪能打败我吗” |
[00:36] | “Not cat… I’m an Ocelot.” | “我不是猫 我是奥西罗” |
[00:39] | “Prepare to submit your life! Hyaaaaaa!” | “准备奉上你的小命吧” |
[00:42] | “Impossible! My blade!” | “不可能 我的剑” |
[00:49] | “You’ve defeated me!” Ugh. | “你赢了” |
[00:53] | “Yay! Dr. Ocelot! You saved us! | “好棒 奥西罗博士 你救了我们 |
[00:56] | Can I be a hero like you? | 我可以成为像您一样的英雄吗 |
[00:57] | Do you think I’m strong enough? Meow?” | 您觉得我够强大吗 喵” |
[01:00] | “True heroes aren’t decided by their strength but rather | “真英雄不是凭借其武力而成为英雄 |
[01:03] | by the choices they make. You can choose to be a hero.” | 而是他们做出的选择 你可以选择成为一个英雄” |
[01:07] | “And so, Dr. Ocelot hit the road again! | “因此奥西罗博士再次踏上了征途 |
[01:11] | For when adventure calls… she must answer!” | 当冒险来临时 她必须回应” |
[01:17] | Oh, my gosh! That ending was amazing! | 妈呀 这结尾太棒了 |
[01:21] | Oh! Dr. Ocelot is so cool! | 奥西罗博士太酷了 |
[01:25] | Oh, my gosh, oh, my gosh, it’s so good! | 妈呀 妈呀 太赞了 |
[01:27] | Ahh! This is crazy! | 太疯狂 |
[01:30] | Whoa, was that an earthquake?! | 刚那是地震吗 |
[01:32] | Panda! Did you feel that? I think it was an earthquake! | 胖达 你感觉到了吗 我觉得是地震 |
[01:34] | – Whoa, what’s all this? – What’s all what? | – 这都是什么 – 什么都是什么 |
[01:37] | These books, man. You read all these? | 这些书 老兄 你都看了 |
[01:39] | Uh, yeah! I binged the whole series! | 是啊 我大快朵颐了全系列 |
[01:42] | “Adventure Ocelot” is a true masterpiece! | 《奥西罗历险记》不愧是大作 |
[01:45] | Well… maybe I should give it a shot. | 也许我该读读看 |
[01:47] | Let’s see. Hmm. | 来看看 |
[01:49] | – Oh! I’ll start here … volume two! – No! | – 我从这开始 第二本 – 不行 |
[01:51] | Always start a series from the beginning. | 看书要总是从头看起 |
[01:55] | – The beginning! – All right, okay. | – 开头 – 好吧 行 |
[01:57] | – Then gimme volume one? – I can’t. | – 那把第一本给我 – 我给不了 |
[02:00] | Two years ago, I misplaced volume one, | 两年前 我把第一本放丢了 |
[02:03] | – and I’ve yet to find it. – Oh. Bummer. | – 现在我还没有找到 – 有点扫兴哦 |
[02:06] | I’ve checked everywhere… | 我到处都找了 |
[02:07] | the kitchen, the bathroom, behind the couch. | 厨房 浴室 沙发后面 |
[02:10] | But my precious volume 1 is gone. | 但我宝贵的第一本不见了 |
[02:13] | – Have you looked under the bed? – Uh, yeah, of course! | – 你在床底找了吗 – 对 当然 |
[02:18] | I’ll go look under the bed. | 我会去床底找 |
[02:25] | Ice Bear is… here. | 阿极来了 |
[02:33] | Aah! What is that?! | 这是什么鬼 |
[02:34] | Why is there a hole under my bed? | 为什么我的床下有个洞 |
[02:36] | How long has it been there?! All this time, | 这个洞有多久了 一直以来 |
[02:38] | I’ve been sleeping on top of a hole. I… | 我一直睡在一个洞上面 我 |
[02:41] | I can’t breathe. I need my inhaler. | 我无法呼吸 需要吸入器 |
[02:49] | – Aghh! My mangas! – Aah! What’s going on? | – 我的漫画书 – 发生了什么 |
[02:56] | What is happening here? | 这里出了什么事 |
[03:00] | – Cave slide. – Cave slide? What’s that? | – 洞穴移位 – 洞穴移位 那是什么 |
[03:08] | Aah! Our cave! | 我们的洞穴 |
[03:09] | Panda, it must have something to do with that hole in your room! | 胖达 肯定和你房间的那个洞有关 |
[03:11] | Oh, what do we do? What do we do?! | 我们该怎么办 我们该怎么办 |
[03:14] | Ice Bear knows what to do. | 阿极知道怎么办 |
[03:18] | Ice Bear will find out what’s going on. | 阿极会搞清楚发生了什么 |
[03:21] | All right, lil’ bro, give two tugs on the rope | 好的 兄弟 如果你要上来 |
[03:23] | if you need to come back up. | 拉两下绳子 |
[03:29] | Dang, how deep is this thing? | 该死 这洞到底有多深 |
[03:33] | Hmm. How long do you think it’s gonna take before he comes … | 你觉得要多长时间他才会到 |
[03:35] | Aah! What is happening?! | 发生了什么 |
[03:38] | Pull! Whoa! | 拉 |
[03:39] | – Bro! – Bro, you okay?! | – 兄弟 – 兄弟 你没事吧 |
[03:42] | Oh, no! | 不会吧 |
[03:43] | – No! I’m going in after him! – Grizz, stop! | – 不 我要下去找他 – 大灰 打住 |
[03:47] | – That hole is too dangerous! – Let me go! | – 这个洞太危险了 – 让我去 |
[03:48] | We’ll save him, but we gotta be smart about it. | 我们会救他 但得学聪明点 |
[03:51] | – Like Dr. Ocelot. – Like who? | – 就像奥西罗博士 – 像谁 |
[03:55] | Oh. Right. | 好吧 |
[04:07] | – Uh, Grizz, a little help, please? – I gotcha, bro. | – 大灰 请帮个小忙 – 我来了 兄弟 |
[04:11] | My manga! | 我的漫画 |
[04:13] | Sorry, man. | 不好意思 |
[04:14] | Whoa, Panda! There’s like a hundred tunnels down here! | 胖达 这里好像有100个隧道 |
[04:18] | How did we not know about all this? | 我们怎么完全不知道 |
[04:20] | – Wait, what are you doing? – I’m not just gonna leave | – 等等 你在干什么 – 我不会就这么丢下 |
[04:22] | my manga down here! They’re important to me! | 我的漫画书 它们对我很重要 |
[04:24] | Also, very expensive. | 还有 书超贵 |
[04:26] | We’ll come back for them later. First, we gotta find lil’ bro. | 我们等会来拿书 我们要先去找阿极 |
[04:29] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[04:34] | Man, this place is like totes Spooksville. | 这里完全就像斯布克斯维尔 |
[04:36] | I hope we don’t run into whatever dug these tunnels. | 不管是谁挖的隧道我都希望我们别碰到它 |
[04:39] | Blech, smells like a wet dog down here. | 真恶心 这里闻起来像烟草叶的味道 |
[04:43] | Yo, P, I found something weird! | 胖 我发现了一些怪怪的东西 |
[04:48] | Huh. It seems to be some sort of crude | 似乎像是 |
[04:51] | – drawing of a human, maybe? – I dunno. I think it has a tail. | – 简笔画的人类 也许吧 – 我不知道 它有个尾巴 |
[04:55] | This place just keeps getting weirder. | 这里变得越来越怪异了 |
[04:57] | There’s another one. Wait a sec. | 那边还有一幅 稍等 |
[05:04] | This is … wait, huh? | 这是 等等 |
[05:05] | Huh? Wait, wuh? This is … | 等等 这是 |
[05:07] | I know what this is. | 我知道这是什么 |
[05:09] | – It’s fan art. – Uh… what? | – 这是同人 – 什么 |
[05:13] | The cave drawings! They’re all fan art! | 洞穴画 它们都是同人 |
[05:15] | So you’re saying whoever made all these tunnels | 所以你是说挖这些隧道的人 |
[05:18] | – is a huge nerd? – Not just any nerd, Grizz. | – 是个大书呆子 – 不是一般的书呆子 大灰 |
[05:20] | – An “Adventure Ocelot” Otaku. – Whaaaa? | – 是《奥西罗冒险记》宅男 – 什 |
[05:25] | See, this is the scene where Dr. Ocelot | 看 这是奥西罗博士 |
[05:27] | saves Princess Miyu from the Larkatrice! | 从大冠怪那救下姬美夕的地方 |
[05:29] | And this is the scene where she finds the Crystal Sword | 这是她在巨龙藏宝室找到 |
[05:31] | – in the dragon’s treasure room! – Whoa, dude. Spoilers. | – 水晶剑的地方 – 哥们 别剧透 |
[05:34] | And this is the elaborate trap that almost ended Dr. Ocelot | 这是那个在巨型白蚁隧道差点要了 |
[05:37] | in the giant termite tunnels! | 奥西罗博士命的精心陷阱 |
[05:39] | Actually, that situation was almost exactly like this one. | 其实当时的情形和这次几乎一模一样 |
[05:44] | Okay, come on, Pan, let’s get back on track. | 快 胖 我们做正事吧 |
[05:46] | We gotta find lil’ bro. | 我们得找到阿极 |
[05:48] | – Grizz, stop! – Wait, what? | – 大灰 停下 – 等等 什么 |
[05:49] | Below you … do not put your foot down. Just back away. | 你下面 不要放下你的脚 往后退 |
[05:55] | Uh, what’s going on, Panda? Now what? | 怎么了 胖达 现在怎么办 |
[05:58] | Okay, let’s see if this works. | 看这个有没有用 |
[06:07] | Were those spears?! | 那些是矛吗 |
[06:08] | How did you know that was gonna happen?! | 你怎么知道会发生这种事 |
[06:10] | The trap was exactly like the one in “Adventure Ocelot.” | 这个陷阱和”奥西罗历险记”里的完全一样 |
[06:13] | I can’t believe it actually worked! | 不敢相信还真有用 |
[06:14] | Hmm, wasn’t there more to that trap in the manga? | 漫画里的陷阱不是会射出更多吗 |
[06:17] | Like something with a crystal? Hmm. | 像带水晶的东西 |
[06:20] | Oh! You mean like this crystal? | 你说的是像这样的水晶吗 |
[06:22] | Huh? Wait, Grizz, no! | 等等 大灰 不要 |
[06:25] | What? What’d I do? | 什么 我做了什么 |
[06:35] | – What is wrong with this place?! – Up there! Up there! | – 这地方咋回事 – 那边 那边 |
[06:37] | We gotta jump into the hole! | 我们得跳进那个洞 |
[06:41] | Aah! Why are there so many? | 为什么有这么多 |
[06:51] | We did it! Yay! | 我们逃过一劫 |
[06:53] | I can’t believe we’re alive! | 不敢相信我们还活着 |
[07:04] | Bro? | 兄弟 |
[07:07] | – Aw, bro! – Bro! | – 兄弟 – 兄弟 |
[07:09] | You’re here! Where have you been? | 你在这 你去了哪 |
[07:11] | Yeah! Glad you’re okay and covered in… moles? | 很高兴看到你没事 你满头… 鼹鼠 |
[07:14] | Moles found Ice Bear. Very gracious hosts. | 鼹鼠找到的阿极 非常友善的主人 |
[07:18] | Aw, they’re kinda cute. And also a little ugly. | 它们有点可爱 还有点小丑 |
[07:21] | All right, if it’s just moles down here, | 如果只有鼹鼠在这里 |
[07:23] | – why all the scary traps? – Follow Ice Bear. | – 为什么会有这些吓人的陷阱 – 跟着阿极走 |
[07:31] | Behold. | 请看 |
[07:41] | Wait a sec. Is that my “Adventure Ocelot, Volume One”?! | 等等 那是我的”奥西罗历险记第一本”吗 |
[07:45] | – Their holy text. – Okay, so, all these traps and tunnels | – 它们的圣书 – 所以这些隧道和陷阱 |
[07:48] | were made by some comic-obsessed moles? | 都是沉迷漫画的鼹鼠做的 |
[07:50] | And that’s why the traps were all based from the first volume! | 所以这解释了陷阱都是源于第一本历险记的原因 |
[07:54] | Mole hall of worship, directly beneath house. | 鼹鼠敬神厅 就在房子下面 |
[07:56] | Whoa! Oh, no! | 不好 |
[08:08] | The whole cave is coming down! We gotta prop it up! | 整个洞穴要垮了 我们得把它撑起来 |
[08:11] | Use this! Push with me, bro! | 用这个 和我一起推 老兄 |
[08:22] | The books! That’s it! | 书 就是这个 |
[08:23] | Panda, we need your manga! | 胖达 我们需要你的漫画 |
[08:25] | We gotta use it to hold up this tunnel! | 我们要用它撑起这个隧道 |
[08:26] | What? This is just one book! | 什么 这只是一本书 |
[08:28] | I mean, all of them! Get the books that fell down the hole! | 全部 把掉进洞里的书都拿过来 |
[08:31] | – Hurry. – All? But they’re my precious | – 快点 – 全部 但它们都是我珍贵的 |
[08:34] | – beautiful collection! – Panda, hurry! | – 漂亮珍藏 – 胖达 快点 |
[08:37] | Uh, but my manga, I … I … Ugh! | 但是我的漫画 我 |
[08:40] | Panda? Panda?! | 胖达 胖达 |
[08:46] | Wha? Where am I? | 什 我在哪 |
[08:48] | – Panda? – What?! W-Whoa! | – 胖达 – 什么 |
[08:51] | D-D-Dr. Ocelot? The Dr. Ocelot?! | 奥西罗博士 那个奥西罗博士 |
[08:54] | – You’re real? – Listen closely, Panda. | – 真有你这个人 – 听仔细了 胖达 |
[08:57] | You gotta be the hero! | 你得成为那个英雄 |
[08:59] | B-but Dr. Ocelot, there has to be another way, | 但是奥西罗博士 肯定有其他办法 |
[09:01] | – one without sacrificing my manga! – Remember, Panda, | – 一个不用牺牲我漫画书的办法 – 记住 胖达 |
[09:05] | true heroes aren’t decided by their strength | 真英雄不是凭借其武力而成为英雄 |
[09:07] | but rather by the choices they make. | 而是他们做出的选择 |
[09:09] | You can choose to be a hero. Yah! | 你可以选择成为一个英雄 |
[09:13] | Panda! | 胖达 |
[09:18] | What? Dr. Ocelot? | 什么 奥西罗博士 |
[09:23] | Rrr! I choose to be a hero! | 对 我选择成为英雄 |
[09:28] | Um, that’s cool! Can you hurry? | 太酷了 你可以快点吗 |
[09:31] | I need your help, moles! Come on! | 我需要你的帮助 鼹鼠们 来 |
[09:39] | Ugh, my back. Huh? | 我的背 |
[09:40] | Okay. We need a beam there! And there! Go! | 那里需要一个柱子 还有那 快 |
[09:43] | Yes, yes, yes! That’s it, everybody! Ha ha! | 没错 没错 没错 就是这样 各位 |
[09:50] | Hup! Another there! | 那里再做一个 |
[09:55] | Oh, please, oh, please, oh, please. Hmm! | 拜托 拜托 拜托 |
[10:04] | Cave has stopped caving. | 洞穴已经停止坍塌 |
[10:06] | Huh? It worked! | 管用 |
[10:10] | – Oh, my gosh, it worked! – We did it! All that manga paid off! | – 妈呀 管用 – 我们成功了 所有漫画的付出都得到了回报 |
[10:14] | Ice Bear loves manga moles. | 阿极喜欢漫画鼹鼠 |
[10:20] | We’re going back to the surface! Yeah! | 我们要回到地面 好耶 |
[10:24] | I can see the light! | 我能看见光线 |
[10:28] | Oh, sweet sunlight! | 甜美的阳光 |
[10:32] | Oh, man, how are we gonna fix the cave? | 我们要如何修复洞穴 |
[10:35] | Ice Bear has more books. | 阿极还有很多书 |
[10:37] | And with that, Dr. Ocelot saves the kittens once again! | 借助这个 奥西罗博士再次救了小猫咪 |
[10:44] | Oh, seriously, this art, guys, so, good! | 说真的 这些艺术… 太棒了 |
[10:47] | Oh, I’m glad I was able to buy | 很高兴我可以 |
[10:49] | all the books again in paperback. | 再买全套的平装书 |
[10:51] | Anyways, this time again next week? | 总之 下周此时继续 |
[10:56] | Bye! | 再见 |
[10:59] | Gosh. Kinda weird that’s there’s still a hole down there. | 妈呀 下面还是有个洞 有点怪怪的 |