时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let’s go! | # 嗒 嗒 嗒吧嗒 嗒 嗒 动起来 # |
[00:05] | We’ll be there | # 我们相伴相随 # |
[00:07] | a wink and a smile and a great old time | # 对你挤眼 对你微笑 好似美好旧时光 # |
[00:09] | yeah, we’ll be there | # 我们相伴相随 # |
[00:12] | wherever we are, there’s some fun to be found | # 我们所达之地 定能欢乐满载 # |
[00:14] | we’ll be there when you turn that corner | # 我们无处不在 或许下个街角 # |
[00:16] | we’ll jump out the bush | # 我们跳出花丛 从此伴你左右 # |
[00:17] | with a big bear hug and a smile | # 送上温暖熊抱 以及治愈微笑 # |
[00:19] | we’ll be there | # 我们与你同在 # |
[00:31] | Hot, hot, hot! | 好热 好热 好热啊 |
[00:34] | To the next shade! | 去下一处树荫 |
[00:40] | Guys, guys, I see a town! | 兄弟 我看见了一座小镇 |
[00:42] | Just one more shade. Let’s go. | 再过一处树荫就到了 走吧 |
[00:50] | Oh, man, how long are we gonna keep running? | 天啊 我们还要跑多久 |
[00:53] | I’m hungry and tired. | 我又饿又累 |
[00:55] | Now my throat is parched. | 我的嗓子都快冒烟了 |
[00:57] | – Man, I’m done with Japan already. – No worries, Panda. | – 老兄 日本这地方让我受够了 – 没事的 胖达 |
[01:00] | There must be water somewhere close by. | 这附近一定有水喝 |
[01:03] | Hmm. What … what’s this place? | 这… 是啥地方 |
[01:10] | 请喝茶 拉面马上做好了 | |
[01:14] | Eh? What? | 什么 |
[01:17] | 不行不行 | |
[01:19] | Darn raccoons stealing from the Dumpster again. | 该死的浣熊又在垃圾桶里偷东西 |
[01:22] | Uh… we’re not raccoons. | 我们不是浣熊 |
[01:25] | Eh? A little bear? | 一只小熊 |
[01:27] | – Please don’t kill us. – Aww, three little bears! | – 求你别杀我们 – 三只小熊熊 |
[01:32] | It’s okay. Come on out. I won’t hurt you guys. | 没事的 出来吧 我不会伤害你们的 |
[01:35] | 什么 怎么回事 | |
[01:37] | Can we have some water, please? | 能给我们点水喝吗 |
[01:45] | Thanks for saving us from the heat, ma’am. | 谢谢你帮我们消暑 女士 |
[01:47] | Don’t call me “Ma’am.” I’m Kazumi. | 别叫我女士 我叫和美 |
[01:50] | – I’m Grizz. – Panda. And this is … | – 我叫大灰 – 我是胖达 他是… |
[01:52] | Wait, wait. Don’t tell me. | 别说 不要告诉我 |
[01:53] | Your name must be… Shiro-chan! | 你的名字一定是… 史隆 |
[01:57] | Aww, you guys are just adorable. | 你们几个真可爱 |
[02:02] | Oh, you poor bears must be hungry. | 可怜的熊熊们一定饿了吧 |
[02:04] | Well, I’m making ramen. Would you like some? | 我正在做拉面 你们要来一些吗 |
[02:06] | – What’s a ramen? – I’ll literally eat anything. | – 拉面是什么 – 我现在什么都能吃下去 |
[02:08] | Yeah, we’ll have some. | 好的 我们要一些 |
[02:15] | 久等了 お待くださま! | |
[02:17] | Four Kazumi specials. Whoa! | 四份和美的招牌美食 |
[02:20] | Wow! These look great. | 看起棒极了 |
[02:34] | Okay, here we go. | 好了 这样就行了吧 |
[02:42] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[02:44] | My bad. | 是我不好 |
[02:48] | Itadakimas. | 我要开动了 |
[02:50] | Udadas… | 我要开动了 |
[03:03] | So, do you like it? | 你们喜欢吗 |
[03:05] | – Well, it’s, uh, soupy. – And, uh, noodly. | – 感觉湿湿的 – 面面的 |
[03:19] | Wait! You … you didn’t finish the ramen. | 等等 你的… 拉面没吃完呢 |
[03:23] | – Is there something wrong? – The ramen is horrible. | – 有什么问题吗 – 这拉面糟透了 |
[03:27] | It’s a disgrace to serve that to your customers. | 用这招待客人真是太失礼了 |
[03:31] | 请等等 待ってください | |
[03:33] | Please give me another chance. | 请再给我一次机会吧 |
[03:34] | I promise I will make it bett… | 我保证一定会做得更好 |
[03:36] | 够了 | |
[03:39] | Kazumi, if you cannot serve | 和美 如果你这个周末 |
[03:41] | a decent bowl of ramen by the end of this week, | 再不能做出一碗像样的拉面 |
[03:44] | I will have no choice but to close down this restaurant. | 我就只能关闭这间餐厅了 |
[03:47] | I have given you too many chances. | 我已经给过你太多机会了 |
[03:51] | Hmph. Who does that guy think he is? | 那家伙以为自己是谁 |
[03:53] | Yeah, closing up a shop because he didn’t like something? | 就因为他不喜欢一样东西 就能关闭一间店吗 |
[03:56] | Who does that? | 谁会这么做 |
[03:57] | That’s… my father. | 他… 是我爸爸 |
[04:00] | Kazumi, your dad’s really intense. | 和美 你爸爸太咄咄逼人了 |
[04:02] | Not that we know what regular dads are like. | 不过我们也不知道普通的爸爸是什么样儿 |
[04:06] | It’s okay. I’ll get you something else to eat. | 没关系 我给你们吃点别的东西 |
[04:13] | I hope it’s not ramen again. | 希望不要又是拉面 |
[04:16] | And here you go. | 尝尝这个吧 |
[04:18] | 和美特制刨冰 | |
[04:22] | 请吃吧 | |
[04:27] | Ow! My brain! It’s … it’s too cold! | 哇 脑袋受不了了 这… 太凉了 |
[04:31] | Oh, no. Here, have some tea. | 来吧 喝点茶 |
[04:32] | Thank you, Kazumi. | 谢谢你 和美 |
[04:35] | This kakigori is delicious. We’ve never had anything like it. | 这刨冰太美味了 从没吃过这么棒的东西 |
[04:38] | Yeah, it’s nothing like that ramen you made. | 这跟你的拉面完全是天壤之别 |
[04:42] | – Grizz, rude. – No, he’s right. | – 大灰 没礼貌 – 不 他说得对 |
[04:45] | Oh, I wish I was better at making ramen. | 真希望我做拉面的手艺能好一点 |
[04:47] | Why are you so persistent in this ramen biz? | 为什么你一定要坚持做拉面生意呢 |
[04:49] | Well, my father is a renowned ramen chef. | 我爸爸是有名的拉面师傅 |
[04:54] | People would flood the street, | 排队的人站满了大街 |
[04:56] | trying to get into our little shop. | 只为了来光顾我们的小店 |
[04:58] | I used to love watching customers enjoy my father’s ramen. | 我总喜欢看着客人们美美地享受爸爸做的拉面 |
[05:02] | I also wanted to make ramen that makes customers go… | 我也希望自己做出的拉面能让客人们… |
[05:05] | 说”好吃” “再来一碗” “美味しい”,and “お替わり” | |
[05:08] | …just like him. | 就像爸爸做的那样 |
[05:09] | But after he retired and I took over, | 但自从爸爸退休让我接管后 |
[05:13] | business hasn’t been the same. He still owns the restaurant | 生意就不如从前了 他仍然拥有这间餐厅 |
[05:16] | and said he’d rather close it than has its legacy ruined. | 他说他宁愿关闭 也不愿他的名声被毁掉 |
[05:19] | What? | 什么 |
[05:26] | Uh, what is he saying? | 他在说什么 |
[05:29] | He says, “Who cares what your dad said? | 他说 “谁在乎你爸爸怎么说 |
[05:31] | You’ve got potential to be a good ramen chef. | 你有潜力成为一名出色的拉面师傅 |
[05:34] | This delicious treat is proof.” | 我们刚才品尝的美味就是证明” |
[05:36] | And I agree. I think you’re gonna be a great ramen chef one day. | 我也这么想 有天你会成为了不起的拉面师傅 |
[05:39] | – Yeah, we’ll help you, Kazumi. – Really? | – 我们会帮你的 和美 – 真的吗 |
[05:41] | Aw, thank you, bears! I’m so glad I met you. | 谢谢 熊熊们 遇见你们真开心 |
[05:45] | Too tight, Kazumi. Too tight. | 抱得太紧了 和美 太紧了 |
[05:51] | Here it is, my father’s recipe for the perfect ramen. | 在这里 这就是我爸爸的完美拉面秘方 |
[05:55] | Let us take a look. | 让我们来看看 |
[05:57] | “The three elements of ramen … broth, noodle, toppings.” | “拉面的三大要素… 高汤 拉面 配菜” |
[06:02] | First step is broth. Do you have any ingredients for this? | 第一步是高汤 你有做高汤的食材吗 |
[06:08] | 不好意思 | |
[06:10] | Ah, just look at the line. | 哇 这么多人在排队 |
[07:12] | This bento is delicious. | 这便当很美味 |
[07:15] | – It’s perfect for the weather. – Aw, glad you like it. | – 这样的天气吃这个再好不过了 – 很高兴你们能喜欢 |
[07:19] | Thank you, bears, for all your help. | 谢谢 熊熊们 感谢你们的帮助 |
[07:21] | We’re completely prepared to serve my father the perfect ramen. | 我们已经准备好让我爸爸尝到完美的拉面了 |
[07:24] | Finally, I will prove my father wrong once and for all. | 终于行了 我要永远改变爸爸的看法 |
[07:33] | Irashai! | 欢迎光临 |
[07:35] | Welcome. We’re your esteemed servers for today. | 欢迎您 我们是您今天的荣誉侍者 |
[07:39] | Let us show you to your seat. | 让我们带您入座 |
[07:42] | Right this way, sir. | 先生 有请这边 |
[07:44] | Oh, wait. Here you go, sir. | 等等 请坐吧 先生 |
[07:49] | And what would you like for your tea? | 您想喝点什么呢 |
[07:51] | We have the finest leaf juice in town. | 我们有本镇最好的茶水 |
[07:58] | Almost ready. | 就快做好了 |
[07:59] | Shiro-chan, can you pull out some seaweed? | 史隆 你能拿些海带过来吗 |
[08:02] | 拜托了 お願い。 | |
[08:16] | Ah, Shiro-chan! | 哦 史隆 |
[08:17] | Gotcha! Oh, no! | 接住你了 哦 不 |
[08:22] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事 |
[08:23] | My broth. | 我的高汤 |
[08:24] | Aah! Quick! Scoop it! Scoop! | 快点 舀起来 舀起来 |
[08:28] | Aah, it’s hot! My nubs! | 好烫啊 我的熊掌 |
[08:29] | Oh, no, no, no. This broth took hours to stew. | 这高汤花了几个小时才炖好 |
[08:36] | Aah! I can’t serve him floor ramen. | 我不能给爸爸吃地板拉面 |
[08:39] | It’s not too late. We’ll figure something out. | 还来得及 我们会想出办法 |
[08:41] | Kazumi, what have you done? | 和美 你干了什么 |
[08:48] | I know what to do. | 我知道该怎么做了 |
[08:51] | Bears, can you keep my father busy? | 熊熊们 你们能去陪我爸爸吗 |
[08:53] | Huh? Oh, yeah, we got you Kazumi. | 行 没问题 和美 |
[08:55] | Come on, boys. We got a job to do. | 来吧 兄弟们 我们有任务了 |
[08:57] | Bear servers, go. | 熊熊侍者 出发 |
[08:59] | Yes! I’ve got this. | 是的 我能行的 |
[09:14] | Food ready. | 我做好了 |
[09:16] | Father, sorry for the wait. | 爸爸 让您久等了 |
[09:19] | 请吧 父亲大人 どうぞ,お父様。 | |
[09:28] | What? It’s not kakigori. | 什么 这不是刨冰 |
[09:30] | But it’s not ramen, either. There’s no broth. | 但也不是拉面 没有高汤 |
[09:33] | 这是… | |
[09:34] | Wha? Wha? Wh-wh-what … what’s happening? | 什么… 这是怎么回事 |
[09:37] | It’s my own creation. | 这是我自创的 |
[09:38] | This is new, special summer ramen, | 这是全新的夏日拉面 |
[09:40] | perfect for a hot summer day. | 最适合火热的夏天 |
[09:42] | 一定要试一下 谢谢您了 | |
[09:45] | Itadakimas. | 我开动了 |
[10:11] | Wha… Hey! Again?! | 什么… 嘿 又来这套 |
[10:13] | Not a word on Kazumi’s cooking?! | 对和美的厨艺一个字也没说 |
[10:15] | – What’s the deal, man? – Yeah, we climbed a mountain for you. | – 你想怎么样 大叔 – 我们为了你上山下海 |
[10:18] | – Huh? – I-I can’t believe… | 我… 真不敢相信 |
[10:23] | Wha? Wha? No, no. | 什么 别这样 别 |
[10:25] | This … this is nothing to cry over. | 这… 没什么好哭的 |
[10:26] | Yeah, w-we’ll … we’ll have a talk with your dad. | 对 我们会… 和你爸爸谈谈 |
[10:29] | He’s never finished a bowl of my ramen before. | 他以前从没吃完过一碗我给他做的拉面 |
[10:33] | – Uh, Kazumi? – He loved it! | – 哈 和美 – 他喜欢我的拉面 |
[10:39] | You did it, Kazumi! Whoo-whoo! | 你做到了 和美 欢呼 |
[10:44] | All right, Kazumi’s Cold Noodle Fruit Ramen Shop | 好了 和美的冰爽水果拉面餐厅 |
[10:47] | is open for business. | 开门营业啦 |
[10:48] | The sign looks perfect. Thanks for designing it, Panda. | 这招牌太棒了 谢谢你的设计 胖达 |
[10:51] | – No prob. – Sumimasen! | – 没事儿 – 不好意思 |
[10:53] | It’s hot. It’s so hot. | 真热 天气太热了 |
[10:56] | You have anything cold to eat? | 你们有什么凉爽的东西可以吃吗 |
[10:57] | 有的 | |
[10:58] | We have just the thing for the summer heat. | 我们的美食正适合夏天 |
[11:01] | Irashai! | 欢迎光临 |