时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let’s go! | # 嗒 嗒 嗒吧嗒 嗒 嗒 动起来 # |
[00:05] | We’ll be there | # 我们相伴相随 # |
[00:07] | a wink and a smile and a great old time | # 对你挤眼 对你微笑 好似美好旧时光 # |
[00:09] | yeah, we’ll be there | # 我们相伴相随 # |
[00:12] | wherever we are, there’s some fun to be found | # 我们所达之地 定能欢乐满载 # |
[00:14] | we’ll be there when you turn that corner | # 我们无处不在 或许下个街角 # |
[00:16] | we’ll jump out the bush | # 我们跳出花丛 从此伴你左右 # |
[00:17] | with a big bear hug and a smile | # 送上温暖熊抱 以及治愈微笑 # |
[00:19] | we’ll be there | # 我们与你同在 # |
[00:26] | Yep. This is it. | 对哒 就是它 |
[00:27] | “Free couch if you can pick it up”. | 如果你能搬起它 这沙发就是你的 |
[00:30] | Hey, why do we need another couch? We have one just like this. | 嘿 我们干嘛再搬一个沙发 我们家里就有一个跟它差不多的 |
[00:33] | Dude, L-shaped couch. Think about it. | 老兄 两个沙发可以拼成L型的 想想看 |
[00:35] | Ice Bear wants to lay down… when watching TV. | 阿极看电视的时候 想躺下 |
[00:38] | We can both lay down on it! | 我们俩都躺得下 |
[00:40] | Okay, come on, Pan-Pan. | 好了 来吧 胖胖 |
[00:42] | – Help us carry this babe. – I’m coming, I’m coming! | – 帮我们搬这个宝贝 – 我来了 我来了 |
[00:44] | Okay. On three. One… two… three. | 好的 我数三下 一 二 三 |
[00:52] | All right. Wait. I couldn’t get a good grip on it. | 行了 等下 我没抓好 |
[00:53] | Come on, Grizz. You’ve got to lift at the same time! | 得了 大灰 我们得同时抬起它 |
[00:58] | Ah! Ow, my back! | 啊 我的背 |
[00:59] | Ow! Okay. I just… | 好了 我得… |
[01:01] | Ah. I’m just going to lay down for a bit. | 我得躺下休息会 |
[01:03] | Aw, sweet! The couch is still here. | 太好了 这个沙发还在 |
[01:04] | You bros don’t mind if I swoop on this real quick, right? | 你们不介意我把它搬走吧 |
[01:07] | There we go. | 就是这样 |
[01:09] | Ah! Dude, you’re crazy strong. | 老兄 你真强壮啊 |
[01:12] | – Wow, you lifted that so effortlessly. – Lift Ice Bear. | – 你毫不费力地就把它举起来了 – 阿极要举高高 |
[01:15] | Ah, thanks, bro. You guys think this is impressive, | 谢谢 哥们 你们要是觉得这样就很了不起了 |
[01:18] | you guys should come check out our new, exclusive gym. | 那你们就来看看我们新开的高档健身房吧 |
[01:21] | – Gym? – The Mystique Physique! | – 健身房 – 体格奥秘 |
[01:23] | It’s brand-new. | 它是全新的 |
[01:25] | Ten more laps! | 再来十圈 |
[01:27] | Say, you three should come join it. Get ripped. | 你们仨来加入我们吧 练点肌肉 |
[01:31] | Oh, I don’t know. I kind of like my big belly. | 我不知道 我挺喜欢我的大肚腩的 |
[01:34] | Look what I can do. | 看看我能做什么 |
[01:36] | Feed me! | 喂我 |
[01:38] | – Grizz, stop. – Nah, bro. | – 大灰 停下 – 不 哥们 |
[01:39] | What you guys need to feed on are protein shakes. | 你们需要吃的是蛋白粉奶昔 |
[01:42] | I mean, look at all this potential underneath! | 我是说 你很有潜能 |
[01:44] | – You guys are built like animals. – All right. Go on. | – 你们的体格像动物一样 – 好吧 继续说 |
[01:47] | This guy, you skipped out on leg day, huh? | 这位伙计 你错过练腿日了吧 |
[01:49] | – Uh, what day is that on? – And you… | – 练腿日是几月几号 – 你呢 |
[01:53] | you’re already buff, but hey, we can make you buffer | 你已经很强壮了 但我们可以让你更强壮 |
[01:57] | so that you guys can have eight-pack abs! | 这样你们就能拥有八块腹肌了 |
[01:59] | One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight. Wow! | 一二三四五六七八 哇 |
[02:02] | We’ll check out your gym. | 我们会去看看的 |
[02:06] | Whoa! Look at all these people working out. | 哇 这里有这么多人在健身 |
[02:08] | – This place is nuts. – It doesn’t even smell in here. | – 这个地方真疯狂啊 – 这里居然没有异味 |
[02:12] | I’ll get you guys settled in. | 我来带你们适应一下环境 |
[02:14] | Yo, Brian, my man, got you something better to lift! | 哟 布莱恩 我给你带来了更好的举重器材 |
[02:17] | Aw, yeah, man. Whoo! | 真不错 老兄 |
[02:19] | Now I must remind you this is an exclusive gym, | 我得先说这是一家私人高档健身房 |
[02:22] | and only the most intense | 只有最强的人 |
[02:23] | get to become members, like me. | 才能成为会员 比如我 |
[02:26] | We’re intense! | 我们很强 |
[02:30] | That’s the spirit, but in order to join, | 要的就是这种精神 但为了加入 |
[02:32] | I’m going to have to observe you while you work out. | 我会在你们锻炼的时候观察你们 |
[02:34] | Then I’ll be able to tell | 之后我才能确定 |
[02:35] | if you’re Mystique Physique material. | 你们是否是当体格奥秘会员的料 |
[02:39] | So, let’s get you guys started! | 那么 我们现在开始吧 |
[02:41] | You, Grizz, I recommend our state-of-the-art | 大灰 我推荐我们的最先进的 |
[02:43] | bouldering arena to beef up those arms, bro. | 攀岩场地来练手臂肌肉 哥们 |
[02:46] | He’s all right. | 他没事的 |
[02:49] | Let’s keep moving! | 我们继续走 |
[02:52] | You okay, bro? | 你还好吗 老兄 |
[02:55] | For you, Panda, might I suggest our mood cycling class? | 对您来说 胖达 我们的情绪单车课程怎么样 |
[02:59] | Come in! Cycle with us. | 来吧 和我们一起骑单车 |
[03:01] | – Leg day all day, baby. – Oh, hello. | – 一整天都是练腿日 – 你们好 |
[03:04] | Well, I guess riding a bicycle ain’t too bad. | 我估计骑单车也不算太糟 |
[03:07] | And for someone of your perfect physique… | 对于像您这样的完美体形 |
[03:12] | …tai chi. | 太极 |
[03:14] | Polar bears love tai chi, right? | 北极熊超爱太极的 是吧 |
[03:17] | Ice Bear is Ice Bear. | 阿极就是阿极 |
[03:18] | That’s what I said, polar bear. Uh, right? | 我刚就这么说的 北极熊 是吧 |
[03:30] | All right. Let’s see here. | 好了 我来看看 |
[03:32] | 等级 简单 困难 | |
[03:32] | Huh. Well, let’s start with something beginner-friendly. | 先从新手友好的开始吧 |
[03:38] | Almost there. | 快到了 |
[03:40] | Whew! Oh, I made it to the top. | 我登顶了 |
[03:42] | – How pathetic. – Geez, work out much? | – 真可悲啊 – 锻炼过吗 |
[03:45] | Oh, just warming up. | 刚在热身 |
[03:49] | – Bro. – Oh, geez. I better step it up. | – 老兄啊 – 天哪 我得加快速度了 |
[03:52] | You’re trying to be a member, mister? Me, too! | 您是想成为会员吗 先生 我也是 |
[04:00] | Hey, I did it! I’m membership material! | 我成功了 我是当会员的料 |
[04:03] | Great stuff, little man. | 真不错 孩子 |
[04:04] | You’ve got the makings of a member. | 你有当会员的能力 |
[04:11] | What else you got? | 你们还有什么测试 |
[04:14] | Whew. This isn’t so bad. | 这还不错 |
[04:16] | All right, new cyclists! | 好了 新骑手们 |
[04:17] | It’s now time to put on our VR headsets. | 现在把我们的VR眼镜戴上 |
[04:20] | VR Huh? VR? Hmm. | |
[04:22] | Whoa. Well, okay, I guess. | 好吧 |
[04:29] | Whoa! Is this virtual reality? | 哇 这就是虚拟现实吗 |
[04:34] | Hi, cutie. Let’s go on a bike-riding date. | 嗨 小可爱 我们来一场骑行约会吧 |
[04:36] | Say whaaaat? | 你说什么 |
[04:38] | This is amazing! | 这太棒了 |
[04:59] | Looking good, my bros. Keep at it! | 不错 兄弟们 继续保持 |
[05:02] | – Ha-ha, try and keep up! – Ahh! | 哈哈 试着跟上我啊 |
[05:05] | You go, my dude! | 加油啊 伙计 |
[05:08] | – How do you like the ride, Panda? – So good! | – 你觉得骑行怎么样 胖达 – 太棒了 |
[05:11] | I guess working out is not so bad. | 看来锻炼也不坏 |
[05:12] | – Great work out there! – Yeah, you’re killing it. | – 练得真不错 – 是啊 你很厉害 |
[05:15] | I love mood cycling! | 我好爱情绪单车啊 |
[05:17] | Let’s keep it going. | 继续吧 |
[05:18] | You heard the man, Sandra! Turn it up! | 你听到了吧 桑德拉 加难度吧 |
[05:21] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[05:23] | I could do this all day! | 我可以骑行一整天 |
[05:26] | Huh? What? What’s going on? | 什么 怎么回事 |
[05:28] | Now, cyclists, grab onto your handlebars | 现在 骑手们 抓好你们的车把 |
[05:31] | because things are about to get intense. | 因为要加大强度了 |
[05:35] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[05:38] | Ah, somebody stop this! | 快停下 |
[05:42] | Ah! No! Ah! No! Gah! | 啊 不 啊 |
[05:44] | – You’re shredding, dude! – Buh! | 你完虐我们了 伙计 |
[05:48] | All right, ladies and polar bear, | 好了 女士们和北极熊 |
[05:51] | it’s time for some good, old-fashioned sparring. | 又到有趣传统的对战环节了 |
[05:55] | Ice Bear doesn’t want to hurt old ladies. | 阿极不想伤到老奶奶 |
[05:57] | Nonsense, dude. | 别胡说了 伙计 |
[05:58] | All new members here spar on their first day. | 所有新成员都要在第一天对战 |
[06:04] | Ice Bear… will go… slow. | 阿极 会 慢慢的 |
[06:09] | Begin! | 开打 |
[06:16] | Huh? Oh, that’s not membership material. | 这两下子可当不了会员 |
[06:20] | Ah. Ice Bear wasn’t ready. | 阿极还没准备好 |
[06:28] | Ice Bear in over his head. | 阿极被打懵了 |
[06:31] | I’m membership material. | 我是当会员的料 |
[06:33] | – Oh. – Not bad, mister. | 还不赖 先生 |
[06:35] | You’ve been keeping up with me, barely. | 你差不多能跟得上我 |
[06:37] | Don’t give up yet, bros. You guys are so close | 别放弃 伙计们 你们马上就能 |
[06:40] | to proving yourselves to being members. | 证明自己可以成为会员了 |
[06:41] | All right. Last challenge. | 行了 最后挑战 |
[06:44] | – Name a game. – Ha, you’ll regret that | – 说游戏名字吧 – 你会后悔的 |
[06:47] | because I pick the… Wall of Doom! | 因为我要选 末日之墙 |
[06:51] | Is that ice up there? | 那上面是冰吗 |
[06:53] | – It’s close to the AC. – Great choice, my dudes. | – 它离空调近 – 选得好 伙计们 |
[06:56] | This is definitely the most intense challenge in our gym. | 这绝对是我们健身房里最刺激的挑战了 |
[06:59] | And I’m going to conquer it first! | 我要最先征服它 |
[07:02] | Dude, you’re such a member right now. | 伙计 你现在太像一名会员了 |
[07:06] | Catch up if you can, mister! | 可以的话就跟上我吧 先生 |
[07:09] | – Rock on! – Grr. | 加油 |
[07:11] | I won’t lose to you. Chalk up! | 我才不会输给你 上镁粉 |
[07:13] | Dude, awesome! | 老兄 厉害了 |
[07:16] | Dude is crushing these laps. | 他在训练中的成绩太好了 |
[07:20] | Turn it up more, Sandra! | 再加难度 桑德拉 |
[07:22] | Um, okay, if you think he can handle difficult mode. | 好吧 如果你觉得他可以应付超难模式的话 |
[07:26] | Difficult mode? | 超难模式 |
[07:33] | Stop it! Zombies! | 停下 有僵尸 |
[07:37] | No! Get away! Get away! Ah! What is happening? | 不 快走开 快走开 怎么回事 |
[07:40] | Get away, get away, get away, get away! | 走开 走开 走开 走开 |
[07:42] | – My boy, breaking the mold! – Back away from me! | – 天哪 他把超难模式打破了 – 离我远点 |
[07:47] | Oh, bro! | 哦 老兄 |
[07:58] | Ice Bear outnumbered. | 阿极寡不敌众 |
[08:04] | Must use ultimate move. | 三十六计走为上 |
[08:18] | What? They move in and out? | 什么 它们还来回伸缩 |
[08:19] | Ah! They also move up and down! | 它们还上下移动 |
[08:25] | Ha! I’m further up than you, dude. | 我比你更高 伙计 |
[08:27] | – What? – No! | – 什么 – 不 |
[08:30] | Got you, kid. | 抓住你了 孩子 |
[08:34] | Oh, get off me! Get off me! | 别咬我 别咬我 |
[08:41] | What, greaser zombies? | 什么 流氓僵尸吗 |
[08:45] | Somebody save me! | 谁来救救我 |
[09:02] | What now? What the heck is that? | 现在又要闹怎样 |
[09:12] | They’re everywhere! Help! Ah! | 到处都是僵尸 救命 |
[09:14] | Get away, get away, get away, get away, get away! | 离我远点 快走开 |
[09:17] | Make it stop! | 快停下 |
[09:19] | Huh? Oh, ribbon girl, I’m so glad you’re here! | 发带女孩 我真高兴你在这里 |
[09:24] | Ah! No, not you, too! | 你怎么也变僵尸了 |
[09:26] | No! No! No! Get off me, zombie girl! | 不 不 不 从我背上下来 僵尸女孩 |
[09:29] | Get off! Bah! Go away, zombies! | 快下来 走开 僵尸 |
[09:36] | Somebody help! | 救命啊 |
[09:38] | Somebody. No! | 来人啊 不 |
[09:40] | Zombie! Help! Zombies are everywhere! | 僵尸 救命 哪里都是僵尸 |
[09:41] | No, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 不 |
[09:47] | Ah! Zombies, zombies, zombies! Ah! | 僵尸 僵尸 僵尸 |
[09:53] | Hang on, little man. Use that grip strength. | 抓紧 孩子 运用你的指力 |
[09:55] | Ah! Help me! | 救命 |
[09:59] | Oh, getting worried! | 要坏事了 |
[10:07] | Oh! Hey, man. | 嘿 伙计 |
[10:10] | Nice catch, little bro. Now, let’s get down from here… | 接得不错 老兄 现在我们下来 |
[10:19] | 105 106 107 105, 106, 107… | |
[10:25] | Whoa, I don’t remember adding three bears to my reps. | 我不记得在训练计划里加了三只熊 |
[10:27] | We’re alive! | 我们还活着 |
[10:30] | Ah! Zombies! | 啊 僵尸 |
[10:31] | Get them away! Get them away! | 让它们走开 快走开 |
[10:32] | Whoa, whoa, my dudes, what a workout! | 伙计们 练得真不错 |
[10:34] | You guys are most definitely | 你们绝对是 |
[10:35] | Mystique Physique member material! | 当体格奥秘会员的料 |
[10:37] | Yay. | 真好 |
[10:39] | Heck, forget about being members. | 算了 别说当会员了 |
[10:41] | The way you guys performed was so rad, | 你们的运动表现太厉害了 |
[10:43] | I want to make you boys official trainers! | 我想你们可以成为正式训练员 |
[10:47] | It would be my honor to work out with you, | 能和你们锻炼是我的荣幸 |
[10:49] | – so what do you say? – Hai. | 你们觉得呢 |
[10:52] | Yeah, okay. Here’s your first lesson … | 好吧 你们的第一课 |
[10:54] | how to power nap. | 如何迅速入睡 |
[10:59] | Ah! Zombies! Ah! Help! | 啊 僵尸 啊 救命 |