时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let’s go! | # 嗒 嗒 嗒吧嗒 嗒 嗒 动起来 # |
[00:04] | We’ll be there | # 我们相伴相随 # |
[00:06] | a wink and a smile and a great old time | # 对你挤眼 对你微笑 好似美好旧时光 # |
[00:09] | yeah, we’ll be there | # 我们相伴相随 # |
[00:11] | wherever we are, there’s some fun to be found | # 我们所达之地 定能欢乐满载 # |
[00:14] | we’ll be there when you turn that corner | # 我们无处不在 或许下个街角 # |
[00:16] | we’ll jump out the bush | # 我们跳出花丛 从此伴你左右 # |
[00:17] | with a big bear hug and a smile | # 送上温暖熊抱 以及治愈微笑 # |
[00:19] | we’ll be there | # 我们与你同在 # |
[00:28] | This way, guys. Come on, follow me. | 这边 兄弟们 来 跟我走 |
[00:30] | Um, Grizz, where are we going? | 大灰 咱去哪儿啊 |
[00:32] | Don’t you smell it, Pan-Pan? | 你没闻到吗 胖胖 |
[00:34] | There’s something good cooking nearby, | 附近有好吃的东西 |
[00:37] | and I’m gonna find it! | 就快找到了 |
[00:41] | We got burgs and dogs. | 是汉堡和热狗 |
[00:43] | Repeat … burgs and dogs. | 重申 汉堡和热狗 |
[00:44] | Uh, Grizz, I don’t think | 大灰 我觉得 |
[00:45] | we should crash this perfectly nice picnic. | 咱不该搞砸这美好的野餐 |
[00:47] | – Hi! Excuse me, sir! – Buh? | – 嗨 抱歉 先生 – 什么 |
[00:49] | You guys have room for a few more? | 我们能加入你们吗 |
[00:51] | Oh, why, of course we do, bears. | 当然可以 熊熊们 |
[00:53] | Just as long as you got room for a few burgers. | 只要你们还吃得下几个汉堡 |
[00:55] | Come on over, friends. | 过来吧 朋友们 |
[00:59] | – Dude, thank you. – Oh, it’s nothing. | – 谢谢你 兄弟 – 客气 |
[01:01] | I love making people happy with my cooking. | 我希望我的厨艺能带给大家欢乐 |
[01:03] | I wish I could cook for everyone in the world, you know? | 知道吗 我希望能为全世界的人做菜 |
[01:06] | Then there’d be no more sadness and no more pain, | 这样 世界就再无悲痛 |
[01:08] | – just smiles … – Uh, dude, your stuff’s burning. | – 只有欢笑 – 兄弟 你的东西烧着了 |
[01:09] | Ah, what! | 什么 |
[01:11] | My beautiful burgers! | 我美味的肉饼啊 |
[01:25] | Don’t worry, folks. I got this. | 别慌 伙计们 交给我吧 |
[01:34] | Buh? | 什么 |
[01:36] | Well, that’s that. | 好啦 火灭了 |
[01:47] | That was some top-tier firefighting, citizen. | 你刚才灭火的表现十分出色 市民 |
[01:49] | Truly incredible. | 真不可思议 |
[01:50] | I’ve never seen a quicker extinguish. | 这灭火速度也太快了 |
[01:52] | Oh, thanks. | 过奖了 |
[01:54] | How’d you guys get here so fast? | 你们怎么来得这么快 |
[01:55] | Well, a good firefighter can always sniff out a blaze. | 优秀的消防员总能闻到烟火味 |
[02:02] | Ah, the coast is clear thanks to your quick thinking. | 幸亏你反应迅速 现在安全了 |
[02:05] | – Bear, you are a hero. – Aw, shucks. | – 熊熊 你是英雄 – 愧不敢当 |
[02:12] | In fact, in honor of your bravery, | 为了表彰你的英勇事迹 |
[02:14] | we’d like to present you with this … | 我们打算授予你这个 |
[02:16] | an honorary fire marshal badge! | 荣誉消防队长徽章 |
[02:18] | Let it be a constant reminder | 让它时刻提醒你 |
[02:19] | that wildfires can be stopped by you only. | 只有你能阻止火灾 |
[02:24] | Me only? Yes! | 只有我 好耶 |
[02:26] | Thank you, firemen, | 谢谢 消防员们 |
[02:27] | and I vow to prevent fires for as long as I live! | 我此生誓将防止火灾再度发生 |
[02:31] | Come on, everybody. A round of burgers on me. | 来吧 各位 我请大家吃汉堡 |
[02:34] | Wow, I feel like I’ve finally found my calling, you know? | 知道吗 我好像找到了我的使命所在 |
[02:36] | What else can I do to help? | 我还能帮什么忙吗 |
[02:37] | Can I drive the truck? | 帮你们开车 |
[02:38] | No way, but there is something you can help us with. | 那可不行 但有件事你可以帮我们 |
[02:43] | Hey there, kids. I’m Grizzly the Bear, | 看这里 孩子们 我是大灰熊 |
[02:45] | and I’m here with a special message | 我替当地消防局 |
[02:47] | from your local fire department. | 特地给你们带个话 |
[02:51] | Gee, Dan, sure am tired after all that hiking. | 丹 徒步旅行之后我好累啊 |
[02:55] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[02:56] | Let’s turn in for the night. I’ll take care of the fire. | 我们睡觉去吧 我先把火灭了 |
[02:58] | – Oh, no! A spark! – Hey, kid. | – 不 有火花 – 嘿 男孩们 |
[03:01] | Looks like you guys need to learn | 看来你们需要学习 |
[03:03] | the proper way to put out a campfire. | 扑灭篝火的正确方法 |
[03:04] | Grizzly the Bear! | 大灰熊 |
[03:06] | That’s right. Putting out a campfire is easy. | 没错 是我 扑灭篝火很容易 |
[03:09] | First, pour some water. | 先倒点水 |
[03:12] | Now, take your trusty shovel and mix it all around a bit, | 然后拿铲子稍微翻捣一下燃火处 |
[03:15] | and then, um, pour some more water. | 最后再倒些水 |
[03:19] | That’s all there is to it! | 火就灭啦 |
[03:21] | We had no idea! | 我们都不知道呢 |
[03:22] | Well, now you know. | 你们现在知道啦 |
[03:23] | And always remember my famous catchphrase … | 请时刻牢记我的口头禅 |
[03:26] | 该公共服务由本消防站和本州护林员提供 消防员制片公司 | |
[03:26] | Wildfires can only be halted or stopped | 多一个人手 |
[03:28] | by a person or persons such as yourself. | 少一场火灾 |
[03:31] | So, pretty cool, right, bros? | 很酷吧 兄弟们 |
[03:33] | Yeah. No, no, that’s great. | 对 没错 挺好的 |
[03:35] | They even let me keep the pants. | 他们还让我留着裤子呢 |
[03:37] | They fit, uh, good. | 还挺很合身 |
[03:39] | Ice Bear is proud. Air quotes. | 阿极为你感到骄傲 引号 |
[03:41] | Aw, thanks, guys. I’m glad you’re so supportive | 谢谢 兄弟们 谢谢你们这么支持 |
[03:44] | of my quest to fireproof literally everything! | 我对防火救火的追求 |
[03:48] | It’s … It’s great, Grizz. | 这 这很棒 大灰 |
[03:49] | Uh, so, do you want to grab lunch now? | 你现在想吃午饭吗 |
[03:52] | Don’t be silly, Panda. | 说什么呢 胖达 |
[03:53] | I still have to patrol the forest for fire hazards. | 我还得巡查森林里的火灾隐患 |
[03:55] | I know you’re out there. | 我知道你在附近 |
[03:56] | I mean, just look at the badge. | 你看看这徽章 |
[03:58] | It’s plastic. | 塑料的 |
[04:00] | It says “Fire marshal.” | 上面写着 消防队长 |
[04:02] | That is me … an honorary fire marshal with pants. | 也就是我 穿裤子的荣誉消防队长 |
[04:05] | Okay, well, have fun. We’re gonna go get lunch. | 好吧 祝你玩得开心 我们去吃午饭了 |
[04:07] | Ice Bear just wants to leave. | 阿极得走了 |
[04:09] | Getting awkward. | 有点尴尬 |
[04:09] | Okay, bye. Call me if you see a fire. | 好吧 拜拜 看到火灾就打电话给我 |
[04:12] | – You don’t have a phone! – Oh, yeah. | – 你电话都没有 – 是啊 |
[04:15] | Well, anyway, it’s patrol time! | 算了 巡逻时间到 |
[04:17] | Patrol time. | 巡逻时间 |
[04:18] | Patrol time. | 巡逻时间 |
[04:20] | Patrol time. | 巡逻时间 |
[04:26] | – Oh, I love burgs. – Yeah, man, same. | – 我超爱汉堡 – 我也是 |
[04:28] | Stop in the name of the law! | 依照法律 立即灭火 |
[04:31] | Hey, man, what are you doing? | 嘿 伙计 你干嘛呢 |
[04:32] | No fire! | 禁止明火 |
[04:35] | Fire. Smoke? | 哪里有烟火 |
[04:36] | Oh-oh. | 找到了 |
[04:37] | Okay, Johnny, my sweet boy, | 好啦 乔尼 我的宝贝儿子 |
[04:39] | blow out the candles and make a wish. | 吹灭蜡烛 许个愿吧 |
[04:44] | Happy birthday! | 生日快乐 |
[04:45] | I hope your wish was for fire safety, | 但愿你想获得消防安全知识 |
[04:48] | the greatest gift of all! | 那是最棒的礼物 |
[04:50] | Fire. | 火灾 |
[04:51] | Fire. | 火灾 |
[04:56] | Stop, you criminals! | 停下 罪犯们 |
[04:57] | Hey, man, what are you doing? | 伙计 你要干嘛 |
[04:59] | Fire evil! Fire bad! | 玩火有罪 火灾无情 |
[05:02] | We have a permit to do this, you jerk! | 我们可是有许可证的 混蛋 |
[05:04] | Who do you think you are? | 你以为你是谁 |
[05:06] | Who am I? | 我是谁 |
[05:07] | I’m … I’m… | 我是… 我是 |
[05:09] | Grizzly the Bear, | 大灰熊 |
[05:11] | fire marshal! Yes. | 消防队长 就是我 |
[05:19] | Wow, very uneventful day for us, huh? | 咱们今天真太平 对吧 |
[05:22] | Ice Bear likes peace. Not a drama bear. | 阿极喜欢平静 不喜欢吵闹 |
[05:24] | Oh, here’s the place … Aqua Yaki. | 就是这个地方 水族烧烤店 |
[05:25] | 水族烧烤店 烧烤自助餐吧 | |
[05:26] | Huh, a lot of fish decor. | 好多鱼类装饰品 |
[05:29] | – Ice Bear senses theme. – Ah, hello there. | – 阿极猜到了主题 – 你们好啊 |
[05:31] | Table for two? Nah? | 双人桌 对吧 |
[05:34] | That’s one of my little jokes. Come, follow me. | 开个小笑话 来 这边请 |
[05:39] | Now, you boys may be wondering, | 你们可能在想 |
[05:41] | why are we called Aqua Yaki? | 我们为何叫水族烧烤店 |
[05:43] | It’s not because we serve fish. | 可不是因为我们卖烤鱼哦 |
[05:44] | No, no, no, no. | 绝对不是 |
[05:46] | It is in fact because of this. | 而是因为这个 |
[05:48] | Say hello to my giant aquarium wall! | 来看看我的超大壁式水族箱吧 |
[05:53] | – Wow, so pretty. – Ice Bear feels tankful. | – 真漂亮 – 阿极看到很多鱼 |
[05:56] | They are one of a kind. | 它们是独一无二的 |
[05:57] | They are prize-winning beauties. | 这些小可爱都获过奖 |
[06:00] | Oh, I love my babies more than anything in the world. | 我爱死这些鱼宝宝了 |
[06:03] | Now, please, enjoy your meals, gentlemen. | 两位先生 祝你们用餐愉快 |
[06:06] | Who has kisses for Papa? | 谁要亲亲爸爸呀 |
[06:11] | Fires, fires. | 火灾 火灾 |
[06:13] | Fire? | 火灾呢 |
[06:15] | Fires? | 火灾呢 |
[06:18] | Fire. | 有火灾 |
[06:20] | City fires. | 城市火灾 |
[06:26] | Shh, you’re safe now. | 你现在安全了 |
[06:29] | Ohhh. Fire. | 有火灾 |
[06:31] | 水族烧烤店 烧烤自助餐吧 | |
[06:33] | Wow, this is so good. | 味道真棒 |
[06:34] | Ice Bear gives this place five starfishes. | 阿极给这里打五颗海星 |
[06:38] | Something burning! | 有东西烧焦了 |
[06:39] | What? I never burn a dish. | 什么 我从未烤焦过东西 |
[06:41] | – How rude. – Oh, boy. Here we go. | – 真没礼貌 – 天啊 我们走 |
[06:43] | Just pretend you didn’t see him. | 假装没看见他 |
[06:55] | No fire! | 不准有火 |
[06:57] | Fire bad! Fire bad! | 火坏坏 火坏坏 |
[07:00] | Grizz, cut it out, man! | 大灰 快点住手 |
[07:02] | You’re ruining everyone’s meal! | 你毁了大家的饭局 |
[07:04] | Fire! No! | 有火 得灭 |
[07:06] | Oh, no. No one messes with my cooking station. | 不行 没人能动我的烹饪台 |
[07:19] | – Empty. – Grizz, come on! | – 空了 – 大灰 快走 |
[07:24] | Grizz, what the heck, man? | 大灰 你搞什么啊 |
[07:25] | Snap out of it. | 你清醒点吧 |
[07:28] | – Look what you did, Grizz. – Huh? | – 大灰 看看你都干了什么 – 什么 |
[07:32] | Wha…? Me fire? | 什么 我放的火 |
[07:35] | Yes, yes, you fire. | 对 没错 你干的 |
[07:37] | Only you caused this fire. | 引起这场火灾的就是你 |
[07:39] | Oh… Oh, no. What have I done? | 天啊 我做了什么 |
[07:43] | No! | 不 |
[07:43] | My babies are still in there! | 我的宝宝们还在里面 |
[07:46] | Nooooo! | 不 |
[07:49] | Sir, um, I’m … I’m sorry. | 先生 我… 我很抱歉 |
[07:51] | I didn’t mean to ruin your restaurant. | 我不是有意烧毁你家餐厅的 |
[07:52] | I don’t care about the restaurant. | 我不在乎餐馆如何 |
[07:54] | My babies are in there. | 我的宝宝们还在里面 |
[07:57] | Your… Your children are in there?! | 你孩子都在里面 |
[07:58] | Yes, my beautiful fish children! | 是啊 我美丽的鱼宝宝们 |
[08:00] | They will be boiled alive in their tank! | 它们会在水族箱里被活活煮熟 |
[08:06] | Oh, no! Uh, just hang on. | 天啊 稍等一下 |
[08:08] | I’m sure the fire department will be here soon. | 我相信消防队很快就会赶来的 |
[08:09] | Uh, actually, they put me on hold. | 但电话还没打通 |
[08:12] | Aah! Oh, no! | 那不行 |
[08:13] | Uh, okay. I’ll save them myself. | 好吧 我自己去救他们 |
[08:15] | – Grizz, no! – Grizz, yes! | – 大灰 别去 – 大灰 去吧 |
[08:24] | I’ll save you, fishies! | 我来啦 小鱼们 |
[08:32] | – Should we help him? – Ice Bear, not Fire Bear. | – 我们要帮忙吗 – 阿极不是消防熊 |
[08:35] | Oh, there he is. | 他出来了 |
[08:36] | My babies! | 我的鱼宝宝啊 |
[08:39] | Oh, quick! Get the water! | 快 去拿水 |
[08:42] | Grizz, in here. | 大灰 放进来 |
[08:43] | Great. Take these. I’m going back in. | 好的 接住 我还得进去 |
[08:59] | Okay. I think that’s the last one. | 好啦 应该没有了吧 |
[09:03] | No! There’s only 49 babies here! | 不 这里只有49条鱼 |
[09:06] | I have 50 fish! | 本该有50条的 |
[09:09] | All right. Don’t cry, sir. | 好吧 别哭 先生 |
[09:10] | I’ll get your last fish. | 我去救最后一条鱼 |
[09:13] | Now, where could he be? | 它会在哪里呢 |
[09:28] | How’s the water not helping? | 这水咋浇不灭火呢 |
[09:32] | The exit! | 出口没了 |
[09:38] | Oh, no, Grizz. | 不 大灰 |
[09:39] | Babies! | 鱼宝宝 |
[09:49] | You’re safe, little baby. | 你安全啦 小宝宝 |
[09:51] | Grizz! | 大灰 |
[09:52] | My baby! | 我的鱼宝宝啊 |
[09:54] | Thank you so much, Mr. Bear. | 非常感谢您 熊先生 |
[09:59] | Go put the fire out! Go! Go! Go! Go! | 去灭火 快 快 快 快 |
[10:02] | Sorry we’re so late. | 抱歉我们来晚了 |
[10:03] | Turns out our smell-based fire-detection strategy | 看来我们的嗅觉式火灾探测方法 |
[10:05] | doesn’t work when you’re congested. | 鼻塞时没什么作用 |
[10:09] | Did everyone make it out okay? | 所有人都出来了吗 |
[10:11] | All the people and fish are safely outside, sir. | 所有人 还有鱼 都在外面 长官 |
[10:13] | Great work, Grizz. You’re a true hero. | 干得好 大灰 你真是个英雄 |
[10:16] | No, you don’t understand. | 不 你还不知道 |
[10:18] | I caused this fire. | 这场火灾是我引起的 |
[10:19] | It’s completely my fault. | 这都是我的错 |
[10:21] | I’m sorry for putting you guys in danger. | 抱歉 害你们身处险境 |
[10:23] | It’s okay, Grizz. We’re just happy you’re all right. | 没事 大灰 你没事就好 |
[10:26] | Ice Bear will be happier with replacement lunch. | 阿极很高兴能再吃顿午饭 |
[10:28] | I’m sorry. I don’t even deserve this badge anymore | 抱歉 我不配拥有这个徽章 |
[10:31] | or this hat or even… | 这顶帽子 甚至 |
[10:33] | these pants. | 这条裤子 |
[10:36] | Aw, Grizz. Maybe you’re not cut out to be a firefighter, | 大灰 你或许不适合当消防员 |
[10:39] | and maybe these pants aren’t cut out to be worn by bears, | 而且这条裤子也许不适合熊穿 |
[10:42] | but I’m sure there are other ways you can help. | 但我相信英雄总有用武之地 |
[10:44] | Oh, what’s that? | 你说什么 |
[10:45] | This baby says she knows how you can help. | 这孩子说它知道你能帮上什么忙 |
[10:49] | Come on down to Aqua Yaki’s post-fire grand re-opening! | 水族烧烤店 灾后重装开业 快来品尝 |
[10:53] | We’ve got food! | 这里不仅有美食 |
[10:55] | We’ve got fish! | 还有漂亮的鱼 |
[10:56] | Come see my babies! | 来看看鱼宝宝们吧 |
[10:58] | This place is on fire! | 这地方绝对火爆 |