时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let’s go! | # 嗒 嗒 嗒吧嗒 嗒 嗒 动起来 # |
[00:04] | We’ll be there | # 我们相伴相随 # |
[00:06] | a wink and a smile and a great old time | # 对你挤眼 对你微笑 好似美好旧时光 # |
[00:09] | yeah, we’ll be there | # 我们相伴相随 # |
[00:11] | wherever we are, there’s some fun to be found | # 我们所达之地 定能欢乐满载 # |
[00:14] | we’ll be there when you turn that corner | # 我们无处不在 或许下个街角 # |
[00:16] | we’ll jump out the bush | # 我们跳出花丛 从此伴你左右 # |
[00:17] | with a big bear hug and a smile | # 送上温暖熊抱 以及治愈微笑 # |
[00:19] | we’ll be there | # 我们与你同在 # |
[00:26] | Ugh, I hate cleaning the desktop. | 我真讨厌清理桌面 |
[00:28] | What if I just…? | 要是我这样呢 |
[00:31] | Yeah … Oh. | 耶 啊哦 |
[00:33] | No! Ugh! I don’t wanna do this. | 不要啊 我不想弄这个了 |
[00:36] | Hey, guys! You busy? | 伙计们 你们忙吗 |
[00:39] | Do you wanna watch some TV? | 想看电视吗 |
[00:41] | Aw, man, I would, but I’m organizing my manga. | 兄弟 我也想啊 但我在收拾漫画 |
[00:43] | There’s a lot. | 有好多呢 |
[00:45] | Ice Bear is preparing Chinese New Year dinner. | 阿极在准备中国新年大餐 |
[00:48] | Ice Bear dumplings. | 阿极饺 |
[00:50] | No! Ugh! | 不要啊 |
[00:52] | Okay, come on, let’s just take a little break. | 来吧 咱们就歇一小会儿 |
[00:54] | They just put all 20 seasons of “Pals” Online! | 《兄弟伙》全部二十季刚刚在网上放出了 |
[00:57] | Just 1 episode … or 2 … | 就看一集 两集吧 |
[00:58] | – or 10. – Grizz, you know I’d love to, | – 十集吧 – 大灰 我真的很想看 |
[01:01] | but binge watching is how we ended up with all this stuff | 但就是因为之前老偷懒 |
[01:03] | – to do in the first place. – Fine. | – 现在才变成了这样 – 那好吧 |
[01:06] | Okay. From now on, no more distractions. | 好 从现在开始 不再分心啦 |
[01:10] | It’s here, it’s here, it’s here! | 到了 到了 到了 |
[01:13] | Hi, yes, hello! | 你好 |
[01:16] | Ooh, wow. | 哇 |
[01:18] | Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes! | 耶 耶 耶 |
[01:22] | Okay, guys, guys. | 好了 朋友们 朋友们 |
[01:23] | – Forget about what we are doing. – Done! | – 把我们在忙的事忘掉吧 – 好了 |
[01:26] | What’s in this box is going to change our lives… forever. | 这个盒子里的东西会改变我们的人生的 永远 |
[01:29] | Check it out. | 打开看看吧 |
[01:32] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, oof! | 哇哇哇 |
[01:35] | Feast your eyes on this baby! | 看看这个漂亮的小宝贝 |
[01:37] | – Ooh, a baseball! – Nope, guess again. | – 哇 一个棒球 – 不对 再猜猜 |
[01:39] | – Baseball. – No! It’s the Googs Orb! | – 一个棒球 – 不是啦 是古格斯球 |
[01:43] | Or the Gorb … it says here. | 或者是戈布 这里写着 |
[01:45] | It’s a personal home assistant! | 它是私人家庭助手 |
[01:47] | They’re all the rage, everybody’s getting ’em. | 它们可火了 每个人都在买 |
[01:49] | Googs sent us one for free because of the “VR incident.” | 古格斯免费给我们寄了一个 因为VR事件 |
[01:55] | Oh, yeah. Aw, well, that was nice of them. | 哦 好吧 他们人真好 |
[01:58] | Ice Bear doesn’t trust Googs. | 阿极不相信古格斯 |
[02:00] | Wait, wait, wait, wait… hang on. Let’s try it out. | 等等 等等 我们试试吧 |
[02:02] | Googs Orb, on! | 古格斯球 开动 |
[02:05] | Gorb… on? Ohhhh! | 戈布 打开了 |
[02:10] | Oh, hello! It’s me, Shmorby, home edition, | 你好呀 我是史莫比 家用版本 |
[02:15] | and I’ll be your new personal all-in-one assistant. | 我是你的新万能私人小助手 |
[02:18] | Shmorby! | 史莫比 |
[02:20] | Ice Bear knows Shmorby. | 阿极认识史莫比 |
[02:21] | But Shmorby doesn’t know you … yet! | 但是史莫比还不认识你呢 |
[02:25] | Please, tell me your names! | 请告诉我你们的名字吧 |
[02:27] | Hi, I’m Panda. | 你好 我是胖达 |
[02:28] | – Grizz. – Ice Bear. | – 大灰 – 阿极 |
[02:30] | Well, how wonderful to meet you! | 认识你们真是太好啦 |
[02:32] | Now, let me show you what I can do! | 现在让我展示一下我的本领吧 |
[02:35] | Oh, preparing food? | 在准备食物吗 |
[02:37] | Shmorby can help with that! | 史莫比可以帮忙 |
[02:39] | Steamer Shmorby. | 史莫比蒸笼 |
[02:42] | Good buns! | 好棒的包子 |
[02:44] | And… cooking complete. | 烹饪完成啦 |
[02:46] | Xinnian kuai le! | 新年快乐 |
[02:48] | But that’s not all Shmorby can do. | 史莫比不止能做这些 |
[02:50] | Oh, hewwo! Messy compy? | 哎呀 小电脑乱乱的 |
[02:52] | Shmorby can fix that! | 史莫比可以修好 |
[02:54] | Nuh-uh-uh-uh! | 嗯嗯 |
[02:57] | Hmm, it’s tidying time! | 清理时间到 |
[03:00] | Hmm. Done! | 好啦 |
[03:04] | Clean as a whistle. | 一眨眼就干净了 |
[03:06] | Wow! Thank you, Shmorby! | 哇 谢谢你史莫比 |
[03:07] | But that’s not all Shmorby can do. | 这不是史莫比的全部本领 |
[03:10] | Manga overload? Shmorby can help with that. | 漫画太多了 史莫比可以帮忙 |
[03:12] | Shmorby kinesis! | 史莫比动起来 |
[03:17] | And complete. Also, since I’m connected to the cloud, | 好啦 还有 我是和网络云联系的 |
[03:21] | I can translate your favorite manga as they come out in Japan. | 你喜欢的漫画一更新 我就能为你做出英文版 |
[03:24] | – I love you, Shmorby. – Shmorby loves you, too! | – 我爱你 史莫比 – 史莫比也爱你们 |
[03:27] | Yes, all you have to do is call my name, | 没错 你们要做的不过是喊我的名字 |
[03:30] | and I’ll help you with anything you desire. | 我就会帮你们满足一切愿望 |
[03:32] | So, how may I assist you today? | 我今天能帮你们做什么呢 |
[03:38] | – Hey, Shmorby – Yeah, Grizz? | # – 嘿 史莫比 – 怎么啦大灰 # |
[03:41] | I’ve got a bunch of stuff to mail | # 我有些东西要寄 # |
[03:44] | Okay My Shmorby drones | # 好的 我的史莫比无人机 # |
[03:47] | Will send them off without fail | # 会万无一失地把它们送达的 # |
[03:49] | – Hey, Shmorby – Hi, Panda. | # – 嗨 史莫比 – 你好呀 胖达 # |
[03:52] | – I really need to charge my phone – No problem | # – 我的手机真的要没电了 – 没问题 # |
[03:56] | Here comes Shmorby’s charging zone. | # 史莫比充电力场来啦 # |
[04:01] | -Shmorby. – Yo! | # – 史莫比 – 在 # |
[04:03] | Ice Bear’s axe is dull | # 阿极的斧子钝了 # |
[04:05] | No problem! | # 没问题 # |
[04:08] | Sharpness set to full | # 锐利无比 # |
[04:10] | – Hey, Shmorby – Yeah? | # – 嗨 史莫比 – 怎么啦 # |
[04:12] | – Get me a drink, I’d like a… – Orange soda? | # – 帮我拿杯饮料 我想喝… – 橙子汽水吗 # |
[04:15] | Our minds are in sync | # 英雄所见略同 # |
[04:16] | – Hey, Shmorby – Oh, you want a bath, you say? | # – 嗨史莫比 – 是想泡澡吗 # |
[04:19] | Already prepared with some choice anime | # 已经准备好了 还有精选动漫 # |
[04:21] | – Shmorby – ‘Sup? | # – 史莫比 – 怎么啦 # |
[04:23] | – Edit Ice Bear’s book – Okie dokie then, I’ll take a look | # – 校阅一下阿极的书 – 好呀 我来看看 # |
[04:27] | – Oh, Shmorby – Yeah? | # – 哦 史莫比 – 怎么啦 # |
[04:28] | – Hey, Shmorby – Here | # – 嗨 史莫比 – 在 # |
[04:29] | – Shmorby! – Hi | # – 史莫比 – 嗨 # |
[04:31] | – Oh, Shmorby – Yeah? | # – 史莫比 – 怎么啦 # |
[04:32] | – Shmorby, Shmorby, Shmorby – Yeah? Hi! | # – 史莫比 史莫比 史莫比 – 在 # |
[04:34] | Shmorby, Shmorby, Shmorby | # 史莫比 史莫比 史莫比 # |
[04:40] | Well, we’ve done literally everything | 我们想做的所有事 |
[04:43] | we’ve been wanting to do. | 真的都做完了诶 |
[04:44] | Ice Bear is finally at peace. | 阿极终于得到平静了 |
[04:45] | Now, what do you say we watch some TV? | 现在我们看看电视怎么样 |
[04:48] | No obligations, no limits, bring it. | 没有要做的事 没有限制 看吧 |
[04:50] | Shmorby, TV. | 史莫比 电视 |
[04:52] | Yes, of course. | 当然 |
[04:54] | – Heck yeah! – And, Shmorby, could we get … | – 耶 – 还有 史莫比 我们能拥有 |
[04:57] | Your favorite snacks … of course. | 你们最喜欢的零食 当然啦 |
[04:59] | Bros, as long as we have Shmorby, | 兄弟们 只要我们还有史莫比 |
[05:01] | we’re never going to have to move from this couch again. | 我们就再也不需要下沙发了 |
[05:03] | Shmorby, play. | 史莫比 放吧 |
[05:08] | Aw, yeah. Life is good. | 噢耶 生活真美好 |
[05:10] | – Shmorby, more. – Right away. | – 史莫比 还要 – 马上来 |
[05:17] | Hey, guys. Need anything? | 大家好 还需要什么吗 |
[05:19] | You still want to keep watching? | 你们还想看下去吗 |
[05:21] | Shmorby, can you move? You’re blocking the screen. | 史莫比 你能让让吗 挡着屏幕了 |
[05:23] | – Shmorby, chips. – Of course. | – 史莫比 薯片 – 当然 |
[05:25] | Shmorby, trash. | 史莫比 垃圾 |
[05:27] | – I’ll take it! – Oh, boy. | – 我来拿 – 我的天 |
[05:29] | I wonder if they’ll find | 我想知道这一集他们会不会 |
[05:30] | out about Danica and Scrundler in this one. | 发现丹妮卡和斯格朗多的事 |
[05:32] | Okay, boys, your smoothies are ready! | 好啦 你们的奶昔做好了 |
[05:35] | Huh? Oh, yeah. Yeah, put it here. | 嗯 哦好的 放在这就行 |
[05:37] | So I says, “That’s not a yeti, that’s my Uncle George!” | 所以我说 那不是雪人 那是我叔叔乔治 |
[05:43] | Mm … Maybe you could come get them! | 嗯 要不你们自己来拿吧 |
[05:45] | It’ll be nice to take a break! | 休息一下多好 |
[05:48] | – Ugh, fine! – Yay! Let’s go! | – 唉 好吧 – 耶 我们去吧 |
[06:01] | Hmm. Shmorby! | 唔 史莫比 |
[06:03] | – Yes? – Hand me my smoothie, please. | – 怎么了 – 请把我的奶昔递给我吧 |
[06:05] | Uh, alright. | 哦 好吧 |
[06:07] | Yay. Mmm. | 耶 |
[06:16] | Shmorby, make us a pizza! | 史莫比 给我们做个披萨 |
[06:18] | Yeah, throw that ‘za in the oven, man! | 没错 把披萨扔到烤箱里吧 |
[06:20] | Shmorby, unpause show! | 史莫比 接着放 |
[06:25] | That’s my pita bread! | 那是我的皮塔饼 |
[06:26] | Shmorby, napkin! | 史莫比 餐巾纸 |
[06:30] | Uh, maybe we could get your own napkin? | 呃 可能我们可以自己去拿餐巾纸 |
[06:32] | Or we could take another break? | 或者我们再休息一会吧 |
[06:34] | You’ve been sitting here for so long … | 你们坐在这里太久了 |
[06:36] | Shmorby is worried about you. | 史莫比担心你们 |
[06:39] | According to your health monitors, | 根据你们的健康检测仪 |
[06:40] | you haven’t moved from this couch in two weeks! | 你们已经两个周没有动过了 |
[06:43] | Your muscle strength has decreased by 30 percent! | 你们的肌肉力量下降了百分之三十 |
[06:46] | If you keep this up, your bones | 如果继续这样下去 你们的骨头 |
[06:47] | could even start to disintegrate. Your bones! | 甚至都会开始分解 你们的骨头啊 |
[06:51] | Plus, watching so much TV is super-bad for your eyes … | 况且 看这么久电视真的不利于你们的眼睛 |
[06:55] | – and your brains. – Weh. | – 还有你们的大脑 – 哎哟 |
[06:57] | So why don’t we do something else for a while? | 所以为什么不干会儿别的呢 |
[07:02] | Ugh! Shmorby, get out of the way! | 史莫比 快走开 |
[07:04] | – You’re blocking! – Hmph! Fine! | – 你挡着了 – 好吧 |
[07:06] | If that’s the way you want it, I will get out of your way! | 要是这就是你们想要的 我会走的 |
[07:10] | That’s a sweater vest. | 那是个毛衣背心 |
[07:12] | Ugh, I missed what Scrundler was saying. Thanks! | 我没看见斯格朗多在说什么 多谢你了 |
[07:16] | Shmorby, empty cup! | 史莫比 杯子空了 |
[07:18] | – Shmorb! – Shmorby, volume up! | – 史莫比 – 史莫比 大点声 |
[07:23] | Shmorby, scratch Ice Bear’s back. | 史莫比 给阿极挠挠后背 |
[07:26] | – Ugh, where is he? – Maybe he’s updating or something. | – 他哪去了 – 可能他在升级吧 |
[07:28] | Ugh, I’ll go check on him. | 唉 我去看看他 |
[07:32] | What? My Shmorby chair isn’t working! | 什么 我的史莫比椅不动了 |
[07:35] | – Shmorby, fix chair! – Where did he go?! | – 史莫比 修修椅子 – 他哪去了 |
[07:38] | You asked him for too much! | 你对他的要求太高了 |
[07:39] | – He must be tired! – No way, it’s your fault! | – 他肯定累了 – 不可能 肯定是你的错 |
[07:42] | His battery is probably dead from charging your phone! | 他可能因为给你的手机充电而没电了 |
[07:44] | – Brothers send Shmorby away. – Stop it! | – 兄弟们把史莫比赶走了 – 别说了 |
[07:46] | You’re lucky I can’t …Aah! | 你该庆幸我不能 哎呀 |
[07:50] | Ooh, our pizza’s done! | 哦 我们的披萨做好了 |
[07:51] | – Shmorby! – Pizza, pizza, pizza, pizza! | – 史莫比 – 披萨披萨 |
[07:54] | Huh? Ahh, smoke! Fire, fire, fire! | 怎么回事 烟 起火了 起火了 |
[07:56] | – Ah, this is bad! – Yeah, I hate burnt pizza! | – 这太糟了 – 是啊 我讨厌烧糊的披萨 |
[08:00] | Our whole house is going to be burned | 我们整个房子都会被烧掉 |
[08:02] | if Shmorby doesn’t come back! | 如果史莫比再不回来的话 |
[08:03] | Aah! He’s abandoned us! | 他抛弃我们了 |
[08:04] | We’ll have to put it out ourselves! | 我们必须自己灭火了 |
[08:06] | But it’s been so long since we’ve done anything ourselves! | 但是我们已经好久没有自己做过什么事了 |
[08:09] | Ice Bear’s muscles don’t remember how to walk. | 阿极的肌肉不记得怎么走路了 |
[08:11] | – Yeah! – Well, we have to do something! | – 是啊 – 我们得做些什么 |
[08:15] | If we can’t walk, we’ll crawl! | 如果我们没法走路 那我们就爬 |
[08:22] | Aah! | 啊 |
[08:24] | – Where’s the fire extinguisher?! – Uh, up there! | – 灭火器在哪 – 在上面 |
[08:28] | – Why do we keep it up there?! – Huh? | – 为什么我们要把它放那么高 – 什么 |
[08:32] | Huh? That’s it! | 就是那个 |
[08:33] | We got to stack! Come on, Panda! | 我们得叠起来 来吧胖达 |
[08:35] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:44] | Hey, I actually did it! | 我真的做到了 |
[08:46] | – Come on, Grizz! – Yeah! | – 加把劲 大灰 – 是啊 |
[08:48] | Come on! You can do it! | 来吧 你能做到的 |
[08:52] | Uhh… right! | 好的 |
[09:05] | I got it … uhh … I still can’t reach it! | 我拿到了 呃 我还是够不到 |
[09:08] | Lil’ bro, we got to do something! | 弟弟 我们得做点什么 |
[09:27] | – Here, Panda! – I got it! | – 来吧 胖达 – 我拿到了 |
[09:29] | Whoa! | 哇啊 |
[09:34] | Oh, my gosh! We actually did it! | 我的天 我们真的成功了 |
[09:36] | I can’t believe we did something by ourselves! | 我真不能相信我们真的自己成功了 |
[09:38] | Ice Bear is proud of bros. | 阿极为兄弟们自豪 |
[09:40] | Yeah! I feel so accomplished! | 是啊 我太有成就感了 |
[09:41] | High five, bros! | 击掌哥们儿 |
[09:43] | I’m proud of you, too! | 我也为你们自豪 |
[09:47] | Shmorby?! | 史莫比 |
[09:49] | – Where have you been? – Sorry to leave you bears, | – 你去哪了 – 抱歉扔下了你们 熊熊们 |
[09:52] | but you needed to learn how to fend for yourselves again. | 但是你们需要学习如何重新照顾自己 |
[09:54] | But … But we need you. We can’t live without you. | 可是 可是我们需要你 我们没有你活不下去 |
[09:57] | Can’t you? You put out that lil’ ol’ fire by yourself. | 不行吗 你们自己灭火了 |
[10:00] | I mean, we wouldn’t have had to | 我是说 我们本来不用自己做的 |
[10:02] | if you didn’t leave the oven on pa… | 如果你没有把烤箱 |
[10:03] | Shh-shh-shh. Shmorby knew you could do it. | 嘘嘘嘘 史莫比知道你们做得到 |
[10:06] | – Ice Bear will miss Shmorby. – But where will you go? | – 阿极会想史莫比的 – 可是你要去哪呢 |
[10:09] | It’s hard to explain, | 很难解释 |
[10:10] | but I’m going to be with the other Shmorbies. | 但是我要和其他的史莫比们一起 |
[10:13] | Somewhere you can’t follow. | 去一个你们去不了的地方 |
[10:15] | But I’ll always remember this time to we spent together. | 但是我会永远记得我们共同度过的时光 |
[10:18] | Goodbye, bears. | 再见了 熊熊们 |
[10:21] | Shmorby! | 史莫比 |
[10:23] | Look! | 看呀 |
[10:29] | Yay! | 耶 |
[10:31] | – Whoa, he’s beautiful! – He was a… caterpillar? | – 哇 他好漂亮 – 他是个毛毛虫吗 |
[10:35] | Wait, what about all the other Shmorbies? | 等一下 其他的史莫比们呢 |
[10:38] | Mommy, look! Up there! | 妈咪 快看 上面 |
[10:50] | Bye-bye now! | 再见啦 |
[10:55] | Goodbye, Shmorby. | 再见 史莫比 |
[10:58] | Hey, you want to shoot some hoops? | 嘿 你们想打篮球吗 |
[11:00] | Uh, maybe let’s work on standing up first. | 呃 我们先练习站起来吧 |