时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let’s go! | # 嗒 嗒 嗒吧嗒 嗒 嗒 动起来 # |
[00:04] | We’ll be there | # 我们相伴相随 # |
[00:06] | a wink and a smile and a great old time | # 对你挤眼 对你微笑 好似美好旧时光 # |
[00:09] | yeah, we’ll be there | # 我们相伴相随 # |
[00:11] | wherever we are, there’s some fun to be found | # 我们所达之地 定能欢乐满载 # |
[00:14] | we’ll be there when you turn that corner | # 我们无处不在 或许下个街角 # |
[00:16] | we’ll jump out the bush | # 我们跳出花丛 从此伴你左右 # |
[00:17] | with a big bear hug and a smile | # 送上温暖熊抱 以及治愈微笑 # |
[00:19] | we’ll be there | # 我们与你同在 # |
[00:28] | Come on, come on. | 拜托 拜托 |
[00:32] | Grizzmaster scores again. | 灰大师又得一分 |
[00:34] | Man, I am ruling this game of cornhole. | 沙包游戏 我所向无敌 |
[00:36] | Ice Bear still in lead by 50 points. | 阿极仍然领先五十分 |
[00:38] | Yeah, Grizz, you now have, mm, two. | 大灰 你现在只得了两分 |
[00:42] | – Two beautiful, beautiful points. – Ho-ho, is it my turn now? | – 精彩漂亮的两分 – 现在该我上场了吗 |
[00:48] | Okay, Charlie, you got this. | 查理 你能行的 |
[00:50] | Just got to put the corn in the hole. | 把沙包投进洞里就行了 |
[00:52] | Easy. | 放松 |
[00:56] | Whoo-hoo! Did I win? | 我赢了吗 |
[00:58] | Eh, not so much, Charlie. | 好像没有 查理 |
[01:01] | Oh, my bad. I’ll go get it. | 我没发挥好 我去捡沙包 |
[01:03] | Cornhole. | 沙包游戏 |
[01:05] | How can anyone not understand cornhole? | 怎么会有人不懂玩沙包 |
[01:07] | Ice Bear thinks Charlie is a corn cob. | 阿极认为查理就像是沙包 |
[01:09] | Aah! Hey, guys. You got to see this. | 嘿 伙计们 你们得看看这个 |
[01:13] | Yo, what’s up, Charlie? | 怎么回事 查理 |
[01:14] | Guys, I found something amazing. | 伙计们 我发现了些奇妙的东西 |
[01:17] | Ta-da! | 看吧 |
[01:19] | Uh, what are we looking at? | 这些是什么 |
[01:21] | Well, at first I thought they were more beanbags, | 我以为是些豆子袋 |
[01:23] | but they’re eggs, and they’re all alone. | 原来是蛋 而且没人照看 |
[01:27] | Huh. You think their parents are around anywhere? | 你认为它们的父母在附近吗 |
[01:29] | Mom of eggs will be back soon. Should not touch. | 这些蛋的妈妈很快会回来的 我们别碰 |
[01:32] | But, guys, the eggs are cold. | 可是伙计们 这些蛋都凉了 |
[01:35] | They must’ve been abandoned. | 它们一定被抛弃了 |
[01:36] | Um, just to be safe, I’m gonna call Tabes. | 保险起见 我打电话咨询苔布斯 |
[01:38] | Hey! Charlie! | 嘿 查理 |
[01:40] | No, Panda. I’m gonna raise them. | 不 胖达 我来养育它们 |
[01:42] | Uh, what? | 什么 |
[01:44] | I mean, I didn’t know until this exact moment, | 我从没有过这种想法 |
[01:45] | but I know I can be a good mom. | 但我知道我能做个好妈妈 |
[01:47] | Ice Bear not sure Charlie ready for motherhood. | 阿极不敢相信 查理准备好当妈了 |
[01:49] | What? Of course I am. | 什么 我当然准备好了 |
[01:51] | Ooh, something’s happening. | 发生什么事情 |
[01:53] | They’re moving. | 它们在动 |
[01:54] | I’m giving birth. | 我生宝宝了 |
[01:58] | Wait. Is that…? | 等等 那是… |
[02:01] | Snake babies! Aww, they’re so beautiful. | 蛇宝宝 噢 它们真漂亮 |
[02:06] | The miracle of life. Aww, I love snakes. | 生命的奇迹 噢 我喜欢蛇 |
[02:09] | Aw. Come to mama, sweeties. | 噢 到妈妈这儿来 小甜心们 |
[02:12] | I’m gonna name you Monty, oh, and you Linguine, | 我叫你蒙迪 叫你小扁 |
[02:14] | and this cutie has to be Panda Jr. | 这个靓仔 我一定要叫他小胖达 |
[02:17] | See? He looks just like you. | 看见了吗 他多像你 |
[02:19] | Get it away from me. Get it away. | 别让它靠近我 快拿开 |
[02:21] | I’m gonna be the best mama these snakes could ever have. | 我要做这些蛇宝宝们最棒的妈妈 |
[02:23] | Aw, geez, Charlie, you don’t actually think that … | 天哪 查理 你不会真以为… |
[02:26] | Panda, forget it. There’s no winning this one. | 胖达 算了吧 争论没有结果的 |
[02:28] | You know, maybe it’ll all work out. | 知道吗 也许会皆大欢喜的 |
[02:30] | Just look at how much those snake babies love Charlie. | 看看这些蛇宝宝有多喜欢查理 |
[02:32] | They’re giving me love bites. | 它们在调皮地咬我呢 |
[02:35] | Yeah, maybe. | 是啊 也许 |
[02:36] | Probably not, though. | 但也不一定 |
[02:37] | The best day of our lives | # 我们最美好的时光 # |
[02:40] | Me and my friends | # 我和我的朋友们 # |
[02:41] | Me and my friends having the best day now | # 我们共度时光多美好 # |
[02:45] | I’ll chew it for them | # 我细嚼 你慢咽 # |
[02:46] | Me and my friends having a little snack now | # 我们共度时光多美好 # |
[02:51] | Scrub ’em down | # 洗呀洗刷刷 # |
[02:53] | Slither around | # 溜呀溜哒哒 # |
[02:55] | The best of pals | # 伙伴最好 # |
[02:56] | Doing everything our way | # 我有我生活 # |
[02:57] | We don’t wanna hurt nobody | # 看见我们别惊慌 # |
[02:59] | We’ll stay out of your way | # 其实可以乐淘淘 # |
[03:01] | Never too bashful | # 从不羞羞答答 # |
[03:02] | Sometimes they are a handful | # 它们有时稀里哗啦 # |
[03:04] | But I promise, we’re just trying to play | # 但相信我 开心就好 # |
[03:06] | I got your front and I got your back | # 我为你们瞻前又顾后 # |
[03:09] | I’ll take care of you | # 让你们无愁又无忧 # |
[03:10] | You’re compact | # 快快成长 # |
[03:12] | When you shed skin, I can iron that | # 你们脱下的外套 我来熨烫 # |
[03:14] | I’ll make sure we have the best day | # 有我在 共度时光一定美好 # |
[03:16] | That’s a fact | # 毫无疑问 # |
[03:18] | Me and my friends | # 我和我的朋友们 # |
[03:19] | Me and my friends having the best day now | # 我们共度时光多美好 # |
[03:23] | Me and my friends | # 我和我的朋友们 # |
[03:24] | Me and my friends having the best day now | # 我们共度时光多美好 # |
[03:27] | And here he goes. | 现在他上场了 |
[03:28] | Quiet now as he finishes his final cornhole. | 观众静静期待他的最后一掷 |
[03:32] | And he just misses it. | 他掷偏了一点 |
[03:34] | Oh, never mind. He wins. | 有惊无险 他赢了 |
[03:37] | Ha. Now, that’s some good cornhole. | 这才是精彩的掷沙包 |
[03:40] | Ice Bear will get it. | 阿极去开门 |
[03:45] | Heya, bears. | 哎呀 熊熊们 |
[03:46] | Whoa, Charlie, what happened to you? | 查理 你这是怎么了 |
[03:48] | Oh, nothing. | 没什么 |
[03:49] | Just, uh, here for brunch like we scheduled. | 你们约了我一起吃早午餐的 |
[03:52] | Uh, Charlie, we’re doing brunch tomorrow, | 查理 我们约好的是明天 |
[03:54] | plus it’s … it’s like 4:00. | 再说… 现在是下午四点 |
[03:57] | Charlie? Uh, hey, Charlie, wake up. | 查理 嘿 查理 醒醒 |
[03:59] | What? I’m awake. | 什么 我醒着呢 |
[04:01] | Is it snack time? Hold on, babies. | 零食时间到了吗 稍等 宝宝们 |
[04:03] | A-ha! Here you go, pumpkin. | 哈 给你吧 小乖乖 |
[04:06] | Charlie, you are a wreck right now. | 查理 你看起来憔悴极了 |
[04:08] | Yeah, these snake babies are | 是啊 这些蛇宝宝们 |
[04:09] | – totally wearing you out, man. – Nah, I’m fine. | – 快把你累垮了 – 不 我很好 |
[04:12] | I’m just waiting for that mom strength to kick in. | 我只是在等妈妈超能量的觉醒 |
[04:14] | Everything is under con… | 所有事情尽在… |
[04:16] | – Charlie, wake up. – …control. | – 查理 醒醒 – … – 掌握中 |
[04:19] | Yeah, parenting’s a breeze. | 为人父母没啥大不了的 |
[04:22] | Uh, Charlie. | 查理 |
[04:29] | Aah! My phone! No, bad Panda Jr. | 啊 我的手机 小胖达你不乖 |
[04:31] | Oh, come on, Panda Jr. | 要乖哦 小胖达 |
[04:34] | Be nice to Uncle Panda. | 对胖达叔叔要有礼貌哦 |
[04:36] | Here you go, sweetie. All right, poopsies. | 给你 亲爱的 好了 小家伙们 |
[04:39] | Milk time. | 该吃奶了 |
[04:40] | Uh, Charlie, you sure you can handle everything yourself? | 查理 你确定应付得了吗 |
[04:43] | Uh, yeah, you guys don’t have to worry. | 当然 你们别担心 |
[04:45] | I’ve totally mastered this snake-parent thing. | 我带孩子已经得心应手了 |
[04:48] | I just got to feed them…again. | 我只需要再给它们…喂奶 |
[04:50] | Oh, right, I’m all out of milk. | 得了 牛奶喝光了 |
[04:53] | I guess I got to go to the store. | 我想我该去商店买点了 |
[04:56] | Hey, man, how about we go to the store for you? | 嘿 老兄 我们去帮你买吧 |
[04:58] | You can just stay here take it easy. | 你能在这儿歇会儿 |
[05:00] | Ah, really? You’d do that for me? | 真的吗 你们愿意帮我去买吗 |
[05:02] | You guys are the best friends ever. | 你们是我最好的朋友 |
[05:07] | – Let’s go. – We’ll be back soon, buddy. | – 我们出发吧 – 我们很快就回来 老兄 |
[05:14] | Hey, Charlie, we’re back. | 嘿 查理 我们回来了 |
[05:16] | Uh, we couldn’t find any snake milk, but, um, | 我们没找到蛇奶 但 |
[05:18] | – hopefully cow will do? – Hm? Oh, hey, guys. | – 希望牛奶也能行 – 嘿 伙计们 |
[05:21] | Man, thanks for letting me nap. | 哥们 谢谢你们让我小睡了一下 |
[05:23] | I feel like 10,000% better. | 我感觉精神百倍 |
[05:25] | Happy to help, man. You kidding? | 乐意帮忙 老兄 客气什么 |
[05:26] | So, where are the little bundles of joy? | 你的幸福之源哪儿去了 |
[05:28] | Oh, they’re right here on my lap. | 它们都躺在我腿上呢 |
[05:30] | Babies! Where are my babies? | 宝宝 我的宝宝们在哪儿 |
[05:34] | Babies? | 宝宝 |
[05:35] | I’m sure they’re around here somewhere, Charlie. | 我想它们应该就在附近 查理 |
[05:37] | Where are you? Oh, man. | 你们在哪儿呢 天哪 |
[05:38] | Hey, babies! | 嘿 宝宝 |
[05:40] | Guys, I can’t find my snake babies anywhere. | 伙计们 到处都没看见我的宝宝们 |
[05:42] | Charlie, you got to calm down. | 查理 你得冷静 |
[05:43] | What if they got kidnapped or … or stepped on | 如果它们被绑架了怎么办… 或者被踩扁了 |
[05:45] | or stuck in a small space? | 或者被困在角落里了 |
[05:46] | – Ah, ah, my babies. – Snap out of it, Charlie. | – 哦 我的宝宝啊 – 打起精神 查理 |
[05:49] | I’m sure the babies are safe. | 我相信宝宝们没事 |
[05:51] | There’s no way they got out of the cave. | 它们不可能跑出熊洞的 |
[05:52] | They got out. Window is open. | 它们真跑出去了 窗户是开着的 |
[05:57] | – Babies. – Baby snakes, where are you? | – 宝宝 – 蛇宝宝 你们在哪儿 |
[06:41] | Ah. All my precious babies. | 哦 我心爱的宝贝们 |
[06:44] | I was so worried about y’all. | 你们真让我担心啊 |
[06:45] | But everything’s gonna be okay now. | 现在一切都好了 |
[06:47] | Papa’s here. You’re safe. | 爸爸在这儿 你们安全了 |
[06:49] | All one, two, three, four, five of you. | 你们 一 二 三 四 五个家伙 |
[06:52] | – Wait. Five? – Yep, all five. | – 慢着 五个 – 对 五个全在 |
[06:54] | I have six babies! Where’s Panda Jr.? | 我有六个宝宝 小胖达在哪儿呢 |
[07:00] | Ah, thank goodness. | 啊 谢天谢地 |
[07:01] | I don’t know what I would’ve done | 如果小胖达发生什么事 |
[07:03] | had something happened to sweet, little Panda J… | 我可真不知道该怎么办 |
[07:09] | Ah, don’t worry, bears. | 别担心 熊熊们 |
[07:11] | That bird is gonna bring Panda Jr. Right back. | 那只鸟马上会带小胖达回来的 |
[07:13] | Uh, buddy, I’m pretty sure they’re not coming back. | 老兄 我敢肯定他们不会回来 |
[07:16] | – Charlie, eagles eat snakes! – Whaaa? | – 查理 老鹰爱吃蛇 – 什么 |
[07:29] | Come on. We have to save my child. | 跟我来 一起救我的孩子 |
[07:35] | Come back here! | 快给我回来 |
[07:38] | Oh, no, what do we do now? | 不 我们现在该怎么办 |
[07:39] | Ice Bear doesn’t do heights. | 阿极不会攀岩 |
[07:42] | Charlie, what are you doing, man? | 查理 你要干什么 老兄 |
[07:43] | I’m being a good parent. | 我要做个好爸爸 |
[07:49] | Charlie, you can’t scale that cliff! | 查理 你不可能爬上这峭壁的 |
[07:50] | That’s a class-five climb at least! | 这至少是五级攀岩 |
[07:53] | Ice Bear advises against this. | 阿极反对这种行为 |
[07:59] | Whoa. He wasn’t lying about that super mom strength. | 那股妈妈超能量 他还真没吹 |
[08:01] | Come on. Maybe there’s a way around. | 去找找吧 也许另外有路 |
[08:07] | Holy cornhole. | 见你的沙包鬼 |
[08:11] | E-excuse me, uh, M-Mrs. Eagle, | 打扰一下 鹰先生 |
[08:13] | but that there is my baby in your beak. | 你嘴里叼的可是我的孩子 |
[08:15] | You better put him down right now. | 你最好马上把它放下来 |
[08:19] | No! | 不 |
[08:23] | Panda Jr. Oh. | 小胖达 |
[08:40] | Take that. | 给你这个 |
[08:45] | A-ha. Baby-powder smoke bomb. | 宝宝爽身粉烟雾弹 |
[08:52] | Activate super mom strength. | 激活妈妈超能量 |
[08:57] | Just close your eyes, Panda Jr. | 快把眼睛闭上 小胖达 |
[09:12] | Bears, you saved me! | 熊熊们 你们救了我 |
[09:14] | Well… not really. | 其实… 不是我们 |
[09:19] | Harry, Karen, w-what are you doing here? | 哈里 凯伦 你们怎么在这儿 |
[09:22] | Um, Charlie. | 查理 |
[09:27] | You two? | 是你们俩 |
[09:29] | I mean, it always seemed like you all had | 你俩之前就形影不离 |
[09:30] | a will-they/won’t-they vibe, but I never thought… | 惹人猜测 可我没想到… |
[09:33] | Oh, uh, well, I guess this means these little guys | 我想这些小家伙们 |
[09:37] | got to go back to their real parents, huh? | 该回到它们真正的父母身边了 |
[09:50] | Okay, guys, take care. | 好了 伙计们 多保重 |
[09:51] | Oh, and Linguine likes it when you chew up | 小扁吃起司泡芙的时候 |
[09:53] | the Cheesy Poofs for her. | 喜欢别人先帮他嚼碎 |
[09:55] | Oh, oh, and … and please | 还有… 别忘了 |
[09:56] | don’t forget about Panda Jr.’s nut allergy! | 小胖达对坚果过敏 |
[09:58] | Wait! You forgot Commander Cobra’s blankie! Huh? | 等等 你们忘了眼镜蛇司令的小毯子 |
[10:04] | Well, you guys were right. | 你们说得没错 |
[10:05] | I’m not cut out to be a parent. | 我不是块做家长的料 |
[10:08] | I couldn’t even handle having kids for a measly couple of days. | 就这么几个孩子 我只带几天都带不好 |
[10:13] | No, we were wrong, Charlie. | 不 我们说得不对 查理 |
[10:15] | Yeah, I mean, it may not be the right time for you now, | 也许你还没到为人父母的时候 |
[10:17] | but today, you proved that you would make | 但今天 你已经证明了 |
[10:20] | a totally great parent. | 你能做一个出色的爸爸 |
[10:21] | You fought off a dang eagle, dude! You’re amazing! | 你击退了一只鹰 老兄 了不起 |
[10:24] | Even Ice Bear fears eagles. | 阿极都怕鹰 |
[10:26] | One day you’re gonna be the parent of a really lucky kid, | 有你这样的爸爸 你将来的孩子可真幸运 |
[10:29] | and preferably not six wild snakes. | 但愿不是六个蛇宝宝 |
[10:32] | Ah, geez, thanks, you guys. That means a lot to me. | 天啊 谢谢你们 我太感动了 |
[10:36] | Hey, what about we head back to the cave for a game of cornhole? | 我们回熊洞玩一局丢沙包 怎么样 |
[10:39] | I promise I’ll remember the rules this time. | 我保证这次一定记住规则 |
[10:41] | Ah, sure thing, buddy. | 没问题 哥们 |
[10:47] | Ah, I think I really got it now, guys. | 我想我真掌握诀窍了 伙计们 |
[10:51] | Charlie, that’s not really how you’re supposed to play that. | 查理 不是像你这样玩的 |
[10:53] | – Ah, just let him have it. – Score and goal. | – 让他自得其乐吧 – 得分 进球 |
[10:57] | And score and goal… | 再得分 再进球… |