时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let’s go! | # 嗒 嗒 嗒吧嗒 嗒 嗒 动起来 # |
[00:04] | We’ll be there | # 我们相伴相随 # |
[00:07] | a wink and a smile and a great old time | # 对你挤眼 对你微笑 好似美好旧时光 # |
[00:09] | yeah, we’ll be there | # 我们相伴相随 # |
[00:11] | wherever we are, there’s some fun to be found | # 我们所达之地 定能欢乐满载 # |
[00:14] | we’ll be there when you turn that corner | # 我们无处不在 或许下个街角 # |
[00:16] | we’ll jump out the bush | # 我们跳出花丛 从此伴你左右 # |
[00:17] | with a big bear hug and a smile | # 送上温暖熊抱 以及治愈微笑 # |
[00:19] | we’ll be there | # 我们与你同在 # |
[00:28] | – Look over there! – I see it! | – 看那边 – 我看到了 |
[00:32] | Oh, yes! Ha! | 太棒了 |
[00:33] | Tabes, thanks so much for bringing me along. | 苔布斯 感谢你带我一起来 |
[00:36] | Thank you for coming. | 感谢你能过来 |
[00:37] | I need someone I trust to help the Poppies | 我需要找个信得过的人帮队员们 |
[00:39] | earn their very first “Island Camping Badge.” | 获得她们的第一个”海岛露营徽章” |
[00:43] | You got it, Tabes. I’m all about camping. | 包在我身上 苔布斯 我超级喜欢露营 |
[00:45] | Well, let’s hope he doesn’t mess anything up. | 好吧 希望他不会搞砸什么事情 |
[00:47] | Yeah, like last time. Remember “Forest Camping Badge”? | 没错 就像上次一样 还记得”森林露营徽章”吗 |
[00:53] | I didn’t do it! | 不是我干的 |
[00:54] | – And remember “Desert Camping Badge”? – Deserts, cactus… | – 还记得”沙漠露营徽章”吗 – 沙漠 仙人掌 |
[00:58] | Aah! I didn’t do it! | 啊 不是我干的 |
[00:59] | Ugh, and don’t even get me started | 我就不提那次 |
[01:01] | on the “Underwater Camping Badge.” | “水下露营徽章”的事了 |
[01:03] | Aah! | 啊 |
[01:05] | How did he even start a fire underwater? | 他到底是怎么在水下把自己点着的 |
[01:09] | Come on, girls. Don’t worry. I got this. | 放心吧 姑娘们 别担心 没问题的 |
[01:10] | This is gonna be great! | 这次旅行会很棒的 |
[01:12] | Here we are. Careful, everyone. | 我们到了 大家都小心点 |
[01:16] | All right, rangers, get ready to set-up camp. | 好了 姑娘们 准备搭帐篷了 |
[01:18] | Oops! Almost forgot. Can’t start making camp | 噢 差点忘了 没有我可靠的 |
[01:21] | without my trusty “Elite Ranger Guidebook.” | 《精英童子军指导手册》是没法搭帐篷的 |
[01:23] | Now let’s get started. Wallace … tents! | 现在让我们开始吧 沃勒斯 帐篷 |
[01:26] | Tents! Checked and prepared! | 帐篷准备就绪 |
[01:29] | Sleeping bags! | 睡袋 |
[01:31] | Sleeping bags, check! | 睡袋就位 |
[01:32] | Let’s get started on the campfire. | 让我们升起篝火 |
[01:34] | Good. Very nice. | 很好 |
[01:37] | And make sure you have some bug spray on you. | 然后检查一下带没带喷雾杀虫剂 |
[01:39] | Bug spray … check. | 喷雾杀虫剂 带了 |
[01:41] | Whoa, a flare gun… | 哇 信号枪 |
[01:43] | Whoa there, Grizz. Careful with the flare gun. | 等等 大灰 谨慎使用信号枪 |
[01:45] | That’s very dangerous. | 它很危险 |
[01:52] | Very nice, rangers. Form in. | 很好 姑娘们 排好队 |
[01:54] | Ranger Tabes, we’re getting hungry. | 苔布斯队员 我们饿了 |
[01:55] | – Can we eat lunch now? – Great idea, Nguyen. | – 我们可以吃午餐了吗 – 好主意 阿阮 |
[01:58] | Grizz, go grab our lunch packs. | 大灰 把我们的午餐背包拿来 |
[02:00] | Aye-aye, Ranger Tabes. | 好的 苔布斯队员 |
[02:03] | Uhh, I can’t find the food. Where’d it go? | 啊 我找不到吃的 它们哪去了 |
[02:08] | No way. I packed those lunches myself. | 不可能 是我亲手装的午餐 |
[02:10] | Strange. I remember grabbing them. | 奇怪 我记得去拿了的 |
[02:12] | Backpack … check. And can’t forget our food. | 背包准备好了 还有吃的不能忘了 |
[02:15] | Oh, Tabes, I got bug spray in my eyes! | 噢苔布斯 喷雾杀虫剂进到我眼睛里了 |
[02:17] | Aw, Grizz, not again. | 不是吧 大灰 又来 |
[02:19] | Oh, no. I left the fridge open. | 噢 不 我忘记关冰箱了 |
[02:21] | No food? | 没吃的 |
[02:23] | Ugh! Of course it’s bear guy’s fault. | 啊 一定又是熊哥的错 |
[02:24] | Now, hold on, girls. It’s my fault, too. | 等等 姑娘们 我也有错 |
[02:27] | What do we do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[02:29] | Well, I guess I’ll just have to go get some food. | 我猜我只能去找点吃的了 |
[02:32] | – Wait, Tabes. – You’re not going to leave us here | – 等等 苔布斯 – 你别把我们扔在这儿 |
[02:34] | with bear guy in charge, are you? | 别让熊哥来负责吧 |
[02:36] | Don’t worry, you guys will be fine. | 别担心 你们会没事的 |
[02:37] | I’ll be back shortly! | 我很快就回来 |
[02:39] | Oh, and here. If you have any questions, | 噢 给你 如果你有任何问题 |
[02:41] | just follow the guidebook. | 按手册上说的来就行 |
[02:43] | The “Elite Ranger Guidebook.” | 《精英童子军指导手册》 |
[02:48] | You have the book, Grizz. You’re in charge! | 你有手册了 大灰 现在你就是老大 |
[02:50] | You, Grizz! | 是你 大灰 |
[02:51] | Aye-aye, Ranger Tabes! | 好的 苔布斯巡游员 |
[02:55] | Huh. My butt fell asleep. | 我的屁屁累了 |
[02:57] | bear guy, when is Ranger Tabes coming back? | 熊哥 苔布斯巡游员什么时候回来 |
[03:01] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[03:03] | I wonder what’s taking Tabes so long. | 我很纳闷苔布斯怎么还不回来 |
[03:05] | Yeah, I don’t see her anywhere. | 好吧 我哪都看不到她 |
[03:10] | I bet she got devoured by seagulls. | 我猜她被海鸥吃了 |
[03:12] | Why would you say something like that? | 你为什么这么说 |
[03:13] | What? It could happen. | 怎么了 这是有可能的 |
[03:15] | Girls. | 姑娘们 |
[03:17] | Hey. Hey, everything’s gonna be okay. | 嘿 嘿 一切都会没事的 |
[03:19] | We’ll, uh … We’re gonna get some food soon. | 我们一会儿就有东西吃了 |
[03:20] | You’re pathetic, ranger! | 你真可悲 |
[03:22] | Huh? My shoulder ranger! | 噢 是我的肩膀骑士 |
[03:24] | What are you doing still standing around, maggot? | 你还站在这儿干嘛 |
[03:26] | Find these girls some food. You’re the one with the book. | 给姑娘们找些吃的 手册可是在你手上 |
[03:28] | Tabes made you the leader… Start acting like one. | 苔布斯让你带领她们 拿出队长的样子来 |
[03:32] | No, don’t do it. You know it’ll happen again. | 别这样 你知道我会再次搞砸的 |
[03:34] | Don’t listen to that guy. He ain’t a ranger, he’s a loser! | 别听他的 他不是个好队长 他就是个垃圾 |
[03:38] | Whoa! Whoa! Kind of harsh, man. | 哇 这就有点伤人了 兄弟 |
[03:39] | Nah, he’s right. I’m a loser. | 不 他是对的 我就是个垃圾 |
[03:42] | Oh, hey, don’t be so hard on yourself, son. | 噢 别太勉强自己 小伙子 |
[03:45] | Why don’t we get some ice cream? | 我们去吃点冰激凌吧 |
[03:46] | Would you like that? Yeah? Okay. | 好不好 喜欢吧 |
[03:49] | But seriously, though, save the children. | 但是 认真的 老兄 救救姑娘吧 |
[03:53] | Everyone, stop! | 所有人静一静 |
[03:55] | I have the guidebook, so listen up. | 我有指导手册 所以听好了 |
[03:57] | And don’t worry, Poppies, I’ll find us some food. | 别担心 队员们 我会给大伙找到食物的 |
[04:01] | There should be some edible berries around here. | 这里应该有些可食用的浆果 |
[04:04] | Are those edible, bear guy? | 这些能吃吗 熊哥 |
[04:06] | Well, all right, let’s see here. | 好的 让我来看看 |
[04:07] | White and yellow, deadly fellow. | 白的和黄的 有毒 |
[04:10] | Blue and black, friendly Jack. | 蓝的和黑的 可以吃 |
[04:12] | Hmm. Uh, am I colorblind? | 等等 我是不是色盲来着 |
[04:15] | Well, I think we can eat these. | 好吧 我觉得我们可以吃这个 |
[04:17] | Are you sure? Let me see the book. | 你确定吗 让我看看手册 |
[04:19] | Ah! Ah! I’m the one who holds the book. | 不不 我才是拿手册的人 |
[04:21] | Yeah, these are good to eat. | 没错 这些果子可以吃 |
[04:22] | – Here, try these. – Me? | – 给 尝一个 – 我吗 |
[04:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:32] | Uh, my bad. | 我的错 |
[04:34] | We still have plenty of options in the book. | 手册里还写了很多其他能吃的东西 |
[04:37] | All right, come here, girls! I’ll show you how it’s done. | 来吧 姑娘们 我来教你们 |
[04:40] | All right, first, grab the spear like this, and do this! | 首先 拿着长矛 然后这样 |
[04:52] | G…Go catch the fish, bear guy. | 快抓住那只鱼 熊哥 |
[04:54] | Run, girls! Run! | 快跑 姑娘们 快跑 |
[05:06] | Okay, Poppies, this is our last chance, | 好了 队员们 这是我们的最后一次机会 |
[05:09] | cause we are really running out of options. | 我们真的别无选择了 |
[05:15] | All right, here’s the plan. | 听着 计划是这样 |
[05:17] | On the count of three, we sneak up and grab it quietly. | 等我数到三 我们就偷偷溜过去抓住它 |
[05:19] | – Got it. – Okay. | – 明白 – 好的 |
[05:20] | 1…2… | 一…二… |
[05:24] | What? | 什么 |
[05:27] | Hasta la vista, birdie! | 再见了 小鸟 |
[05:29] | Bear guy, what are you doing?! | 熊哥 你在干什么 |
[05:32] | That was our last chance at food! | 那是我们最后的机会了 |
[05:34] | Oh, come on. That can’t be the only bird on the island. | 拜托 那不可能是岛上唯一一只鸟 |
[05:45] | Aah! I can’t take it anymore. | 啊 我受不了了 |
[05:48] | Don’t worry. It’s gonna be okay. | 别担心 会没事的 |
[05:49] | – My hands, they’re blurry. – Tastes like chicken. | – 我看不清我的手了 – 鸡肉味 |
[05:55] | Yeesh! Okay, uh, hold on, girls. | 天哪 好吧 等等 姑娘们 |
[05:57] | Let me just, uh, check the book real quick. | 让我赶紧再看一下手册 |
[05:59] | It’s, uh, gonna be okay. | 会没事的 |
[06:00] | Ugh. Food… I need food. | 吃的 我需要吃的 |
[06:04] | Chew! I-I needs to chew! | 嚼一嚼 我要嚼一嚼 |
[06:07] | Maybe my stomach can eat itself. | 也许我的胃可以把自己吃了 |
[06:10] | Got to be another edible animal on this island. | 这岛上一定还有其他能吃的动物 |
[06:16] | Poison oak. Poison ivy. | 毒橡 毒葛 |
[06:18] | Well, I think the only thing we can do | 好吧 我觉得我们唯一能做的就是 |
[06:20] | is to lick moss off the rocks. What do you say? | 舔岩石上的苔藓 你们觉得呢 |
[06:24] | Um, what’s up, Wallace? | 沃勒斯 怎么了 |
[06:26] | You’re uhh… looking at me kind of funny. | 你看我的样子有点奇怪 |
[06:29] | – Hey, bear guy, you look good. – Yeah, you look great. | – 嘿 熊哥 你看起来不错 – 没错 相当不错 |
[06:34] | – Juicy. – Juicy, huh? | – 肥美多汁 – 多汁 |
[06:36] | I guess I’ve been doing squats. | 我猜是因为我最近在做深蹲 |
[06:39] | No, get off me! | 不 快松开 |
[06:44] | Diaz, what are you doing? | 迪亚斯 你在干嘛 |
[06:45] | What? Oh, W…Wallace, give me back the book, please. | 什么 沃勒斯 请把手册还给我 |
[06:49] | – Wallace! – Get him. | – 沃勒斯 – 抓住他 |
[06:55] | Aah! Hey, guys. | 嘿 伙计们 |
[06:56] | Easy. Easy. W…What’s going on? | 放松 放松 你们在干嘛 |
[07:01] | Aah! Oh, gosh! What’s happening? | 啊 噢 上帝 发生了什么 |
[07:14] | Poppies, what’s happening? Guys?! | 队员们 什么情况 |
[07:28] | No recipe on cooking bear. | 没有做熊的菜谱 |
[07:31] | I guess we’ll just have to grill you till you’re crispy. | 我猜我们只能一直烤 直到你变得酥脆 |
[07:34] | – I think we should boil him into stew. – No! We grill! | – 我觉得我们应该把他做成炖菜 – 不 还是烤 |
[07:37] | I have the book, I call the shots. | 我有手册 都听我的 |
[07:39] | Now put logs on the fire, chop-chop! | 现在把木头烧起来 快点 |
[07:43] | Oh, gosh. What do I do? | 噢 上帝 我该怎么办 |
[07:45] | I need help! | 我需要帮助 |
[07:46] | Oh, thank goodness. It’s you. | 噢 感谢上帝 是你 |
[07:48] | I got you, soldier. Hmm… | 我来了 士兵 |
[07:51] | Ha! All right, listen up, they can’t eat you | 哈 好吧 听我说 如果她们忙着内讧 |
[07:53] | if they’re too busy fighting each other, eh? | 她们就没法吃你 对吧 |
[07:55] | W…What do you mean? | 你…你什么意思 |
[07:56] | Turn them on each other, boy. That’s what you got to do. | 让她们自相残杀 兄弟 这是你该做的 |
[07:59] | I can’t do that! T…That’s terrible! | 我不能那么做 这太糟糕了 |
[08:02] | Ah! The voice of reason. Tell me what to do. | 噢 理性的声音 告诉我该怎么办 |
[08:05] | – Actually, I agree with him. – You what? | – 事实上 我同意他的观点 – 什么 |
[08:07] | Eaten by little girls? | 被一群小丫头吃了 |
[08:08] | Not a good way to go out, soldier. | 可不是个好死法 士兵 |
[08:10] | Don’t want to get roasted. Trust me, I know. | 你不会想被烤的 相信我 我懂这感觉 |
[08:12] | – Yeah, that’s true. – Okay, we’re out! | – 没错 肯定的 – 好吧 我们走了 |
[08:15] | – You can do this soldier. – Peace. | – 你可以的 士兵 – 拜拜 |
[08:18] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[08:20] | Hey, Nguyen. | 嘿 阿阮 |
[08:22] | – Wallace said not to talk to you. – Who cares what Wallace says? | – 沃勒斯说不要跟你讲话 – 谁在乎她说什么 |
[08:26] | Everybody. She has the book. | 所有人 她有手册 |
[08:27] | Well, you could just as easily have the book. | 你也可以轻松拿到手册 |
[08:31] | I mean, you’re probably more qualified. | 我的意思是 你可能比她更有资格 |
[08:33] | – Really? – Definitely. Go get the book. | – 真的吗 – 当然了 去把手册抢来 |
[08:35] | Hey, Nguyen. Stop talking to dinner. | 嘿 阿阮 别再跟我们的晚餐讲话了 |
[08:37] | I’ll do what I want, Wallace! You can’t tell me what to do. | 我想做什么就做什么 沃勒斯 你别想对我指手画脚 |
[08:40] | Yes, I can. I have the book, remember? | 我可以 我有手册 记得吗 |
[08:43] | Hey, you guys starting a fight or something? | 嘿 你们是要打架吗 |
[08:46] | Oh, hey, girls, just in time. | 噢 嘿 姑娘们 来得正好 |
[08:48] | Nguyen and Wallace were just deciding | 阿阮和沃勒斯正在决定 |
[08:50] | – who should be the leader. – Ha! You’re both trash. | – 谁应该当老大 – 哈 你们俩都是垃圾 |
[08:53] | – I should be the leader. – Oh, a challenger has appeared. | – 我才应该当老大 – 噢 出现了一个竞争者 |
[08:57] | – What’d you say?! – Yeah, watch it! | – 你说什么 – 没错 你给我小心点 |
[08:59] | Or what? You’re gonna wave your book at me? | 否则呢 你要对着我挥手册吗 |
[09:01] | Ho-ho! You gonna take that, Wallace? | 吼吼 这你受得了吗 沃勒斯 |
[09:04] | – That’s funny, said no one. – Oh, dang! | – 没人觉得搞笑 – 噢 该死 |
[09:08] | – You’re short and you smell. – Your face looks like feet. | – 你又矮又臭 – 你的脸像脚 |
[09:11] | – Your face looks like butt! – Quiet, you buttface! | – 你的脸像屁股 – 闭嘴 你这个丑八怪 |
[09:14] | I’m gonna rip your butt off. | 我要把你的屁股撕烂 |
[09:15] | – Okay, well, that’s a little … – I’ll tear you apart! | – 好吧 这有点 – 我要把你撕碎 |
[09:18] | Give me that book! | 把手册给我 |
[09:20] | – Ranger war! – No, girls! | – 巡游队之战 – 不 姑娘们 |
[09:29] | Oh, no. What have I done? | 噢 不 我干了什么 |
[09:30] | No! No spears! No! No, we don’t do that! | 不 别拿长矛 我们不能这样做 |
[09:38] | Hey, stop chasing each other! | 嘿 别追来追去了 |
[09:46] | The book! | 手册 |
[09:50] | Um, hey, Poppies. | 嘿 队员们 |
[09:56] | Stop!! | 住手 |
[10:00] | Stop! | 住手 |
[10:03] | – Just eat me. – What? | – 吃了我吧 – 什么 |
[10:05] | What?! | 什么 |
[10:06] | This is all my fault. I have to take responsibility. | 这都是我的错 我得承担责任 |
[10:09] | Don’t sacrifice yourself, son! This is madness. | 别牺牲自己 兄弟 你疯了吗 |
[10:11] | – Yeah, I kind of want to live. – Aah! Stop it, you two! | – 没错 我还不想死 – 别说了 你们俩 |
[10:14] | Okay, you shoulder rangers think | 你俩自以为 |
[10:16] | you’re so smart telling me what to do! | 聪明到可以告诉我怎么做 |
[10:18] | Well, you know what? You’re both bad! | 但是 你们知道吗 你们都很坏 |
[10:20] | Tabes left me in charge of these sweet girls, | 苔布斯让我照看这些可爱的姑娘 |
[10:22] | and I messed it all up. I have to make it right. | 但我全都搞砸了 我得纠正错误 |
[10:25] | Okay! Okay! We get it! Sheesh! | 好吧 好吧 我们明白 唉 |
[10:27] | All right, do what you want. | 好吧 做你想做的吧 |
[10:29] | Make better choices in the next life. | 下辈子好好活 |
[10:31] | Um, bear guy, are you sure you want us to eat you? | 熊哥 你确定你想让我们吃了你吗 |
[10:35] | Yes. Keeping you all alive is my responsibility. | 是的 确保你们不被饿死是我的责任 |
[10:39] | Mm. Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:42] | Do it! Do it! | 动手吧 |
[10:50] | Hey, girls, I’m back. | 嘿 姑娘们 我回来了 |
[10:52] | Who’s hungry for some hot, fresh p… What the…? | 谁想来点热乎乎的新鲜披… 什么情况… |
[10:58] | – Guys, I was only gone for an hour. – Do we still get our badge? | – 我才离开了一个小时 – 我们还能拿到徽章吗 |