时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let’s go! | # 嗒 嗒 嗒吧嗒 嗒 嗒 动起来 # |
[00:04] | We’ll be there | # 我们相伴相随 # |
[00:07] | a wink and a smile and a great old time | # 对你挤眼 对你微笑 好似美好旧时光 # |
[00:09] | yeah, we’ll be there | # 我们相伴相随 # |
[00:11] | wherever we are, there’s some fun to be found | # 我们所达之地 定能欢乐满载 # |
[00:14] | we’ll be there when you turn that corner | # 我们无处不在 或许下个街角 # |
[00:16] | we’ll jump out the bush | # 我们跳出花丛 从此伴你左右 # |
[00:17] | with a big bear hug and a smile | # 送上温暖熊抱 以及治愈微笑 # |
[00:19] | we’ll be there | # 我们与你同在 # |
[00:30] | Almost… And… beep, beep! | 快了… 哔哩 哔哩 |
[00:33] | – The time is quarter past 5:00. – Okay, Grizz. | -现在是五点一刻 – 好了 大灰 |
[00:35] | You don’t have to tell us the time every five minutes. | 你没必要每隔五分钟就报一次时吧 |
[00:37] | I know, but I just can’t stop looking at this beautiful watch. | 我知道 但我就是忍不住看这块漂亮的表嘛 |
[00:41] | It’s pretty wild that we found it in the trash. | 在垃圾堆里找到这块表 你真行 |
[00:43] | Yeah, we’ve been nothing but lucky lately. | 是啊 最近我们除了幸运一无所有 |
[00:45] | We found some food on the floor, | 我们在地上找到了吃的 |
[00:46] | an unclaimed duffle bag full of money, | 一大袋没人要的钱 |
[00:49] | and we even found someone who wants to adopt us. | 甚至还有人愿意领养我们了 |
[00:51] | I have no idea what a “Army” Is, but I bet it’ll be great! | 我不知道军队是啥 但我打赌那一定很棒 |
[00:58] | Whoa. That came out of nowhere. | 这块牌子什么时候出现的 |
[01:00] | Oh, no, we broke it! | 不 我们把它弄折了 |
[01:01] | Are we gonna get in trouble? | 我们会有麻烦吗 |
[01:02] | Pshh! Don’t worry, Pan. We can fix that. | 嘘 别担心 胖胖 我们能解决的 |
[01:06] | Fixed! | 好了 |
[01:10] | Dude, our luck is so strong, nothing can stop us! | 伙计们 我们幸运得无敌了 |
[01:13] | I hope this luck lasts forever! | 要是一直这样就好了 |
[01:14] | Bear luck! Bear luck! | 熊运来 熊运来 |
[01:19] | It’s a dead body! | 尸体 |
[01:21] | Dead guy! Dead guy! Dead guy! | 死人啊 死人啊 死人啊 |
[01:27] | Wait a minute. It’s not just any dead body. | 等等 这可不是一具普通的尸体 |
[01:30] | It’s a mummy! | 这是一具木乃伊 |
[01:31] | I thought mummies only existed in movies. | 我以为木乃伊只出现在电影里 |
[01:33] | What are we gonna do? Do we bury him? | 那我们怎么办 埋了它 |
[01:35] | Yeah, I don’t know. It’s weird. | 也许吧 我不知道 这太奇怪了 |
[01:37] | Hmm, maybe we should check his ID. | 也许我们可以看看他的身份证 |
[01:47] | Aha! Found it! Hmm. | 啊 找到了 |
[01:48] | It’s some weird-looking name-tag necklace. | 一个看起来很奇怪的身份胸牌 |
[01:51] | Hm, maybe you shouldn’t touch it, Grizz. | 你还是别碰它吧 大灰 |
[01:54] | It looks dusty. | 看起来脏脏的 |
[01:56] | A quick look can’t hurt. | 我趁它不注意看一下 |
[01:59] | Wow! Look at that. Spooky. | 好家伙 有点神奇 |
[02:01] | 按时将木乃伊归还于坟墓 否则午夜后厄运拉开序幕 只因你看到这份恐吓之词 却不知诅咒降临恐怖如斯 | |
[02:01] | “Return this mummy to its tomb by midnight or face your doom, | 于午夜前归还木乃伊 否则厄运将降临 |
[02:06] | for he who reads this sacred verse | 只因你看到了这份恐吓 |
[02:09] | will befall the mummy’s curse.” | 已落入木乃伊的诅咒 |
[02:14] | Curse? What curse? | 诅咒 什么诅咒 |
[02:15] | N-o-o-o-o! A curse! Wah! | 不 诅咒 哇 |
[02:18] | I’m too young to be cursed! | 我还只是个孩子啊 |
[02:21] | Don’t worry, Pan Man. | 别担心 老胖 |
[02:22] | Curses aren’t real. You’ll be fine. | 诅咒不是真的 你没事的 |
[02:24] | No, Grizz. Curses are real. | 不 大灰 诅咒是真的 |
[02:27] | I heard it from the street. | 我从路边社听说过 |
[02:30] | One time, there was this kid a couple years ago | 有一次 几年前 有个孩子 |
[02:32] | that did some rude, messed-up things. | 行为粗鲁 常常搞砸事情 |
[02:34] | But one day, he angered the wrong person. | 但有一天 他惹错了人 |
[02:38] | He was warned, but he ignored it. | 他被警告了 但他选择无视 |
[02:41] | And that’s when the curse began. | 从那开始他就被诅咒了 |
[02:43] | When he went to the bathroom, there’d be no toilet paper. | 他去上厕所没有手纸 |
[02:47] | – When he went to bed at night… – Aah! | – 他晚上睡觉时… |
[02:49] | …the blanket would never cover his feet. | 毯子永远盖不住脚 |
[02:51] | And heaven forbid whenever he got ice cream… | 天理不容他吃冰淇淋 |
[02:55] | …he’d never even get a taste! | 他甚至舔一下都不行 |
[02:58] | Dude. Doesn’t sound that scary. | 老兄 听起来没那么可怕 |
[03:01] | And then… he died. | 再之后… 他死了 |
[03:06] | No! I don’t want to be cursed! | 不 我不想被诅咒 |
[03:07] | We have to lift the curse, or we’re doomed, | 我们必须解除诅咒 不然我们就玩完了 |
[03:09] | but we don’t know where his tomb is | 但我们不知道坟墓在哪啊 |
[03:11] | and the sun is already setting. | 而且太阳已经开始下山了 |
[03:14] | Huh? Look! | 看那 |
[03:17] | That looks exactly like the mummy necklace. See? | 那看起来超级像木乃伊的项链 是吧 |
[03:21] | – That must be where the tomb is. – But the exhibit is so far. | – 那里应该就是坟墓了 – 但是展览馆太远了 |
[03:24] | It’ll take forever to get there on foot. | 如果走过去估计这辈子都到不了 |
[03:26] | Not a problem, Pan. Our luck continues on. | 没问题 胖 我们好运连连 |
[03:29] | Look! | 看啊 |
[03:31] | – Bear luck? – That’s right, baby. | – 熊运来 – 是呀 宝贝 |
[03:44] | Ahh, that secondhand-car smell. | 二手车的气味 |
[03:56] | Oops. Almost forgot to pay. | 差点忘记付钱 |
[04:10] | Yikes! My bad! | 哎呀 我的锅 |
[04:12] | Whoops! Sorry! | 对不起 |
[04:16] | Aaah! Grizz, you’re driving like a maniac. | 大灰 你是魔鬼吗 |
[04:19] | Well, it’s kind of hard when you can’t see above | 我太难了 |
[04:20] | the steering wheel! Huh? | 看不见方向盘上面啊 |
[04:23] | Oh, no! It’s the po-po! It’s the po-po! | 不 是警察叔叔 是警察叔叔 |
[04:30] | I’ve never been pulled over before. Have you? | 我从没被警察拦过 你呢 |
[04:32] | Of course not, Grizz! I’m a baby! | 当然也没有啊 我只是个孩子啊 |
[04:34] | Hmm, you’re right. | 是啊 |
[04:35] | We need an adult for this kind of situation. | 我们需要一个成年人来应付这个问题 |
[04:43] | Hello, Officer. How can I help you? | 你好啊 警官 需要我做些啥 |
[04:45] | Hm. Do you know why I pulled you over, son? | 年轻人 你知道为什么我拦下你吗 |
[04:49] | Because I was going a bit… fast? | 因为我开得有点… 快 |
[04:51] | Speeding, running stop signs, damaging property, | 超速行驶 无视停车标 破坏公物 |
[04:54] | just to name a few violations. | 这还只是其中一部分 |
[04:56] | I’m gonna have to give you a ticket. | 我要给你开一张罚单 |
[04:58] | Ticket? What ticket? | 单 什么单子 |
[04:59] | – Maybe like a concert ticket? – Ohh! I love concerts! | – 也许是音乐会门票单 – 我喜欢音乐会 |
[05:03] | Oh, a ticket! I love tickets! | 啊 单子啊 我喜欢单子 |
[05:06] | Huzzah! Ha, ha, ha! | 万岁 |
[05:07] | Huh. You think this is a joke? | 你觉得我在开玩笑吗 |
[05:09] | Say, what’s wrong with your face? | 等等 你的脸怎么了 |
[05:11] | – What’s with all the bandages? – Oh, uh, nothing! | – 这些绷带是怎么回事 – 没什么 |
[05:14] | My skin’s just very sensitive and soft. | 我是敏感肌 皮肤比较脆弱 |
[05:18] | You better be straight with me. | 你最好说实话 |
[05:19] | Lying to an officer is a federal offense. | 对警察说谎可是联邦罪行 |
[05:21] | Now hand over your license and registration. | 现在 交出你的驾驶证 还有行驶证 |
[05:23] | O-kay! H-e-e-ere’s my license! | 好…的 给…你 |
[05:28] | Son… | 年轻人… |
[05:30] | – are you bribing me? – Um… yes? | – 你是想贿赂我吗 – 是吗 |
[05:33] | Hm. That’s it. One more joke from you, | 那就是了 又是你的一个玩笑 |
[05:36] | and you’re under arrest! | 你被捕了 |
[05:37] | Take those sunglasses off and look at me | 跟我说话时 摘下你的太阳镜 |
[05:39] | in the eye when I’m talking to you! Now! | 看着我的眼睛 |
[05:41] | – Oh, no! What do we do?! – It’s okay. I took care of it. | – 不 我们怎么办 – 没事的 我已经处理好了 |
[05:45] | Uh, okay. Here I… am. | 好吧 摘…下来…咯 |
[05:50] | Huh? Those are your eyes?! | 那是你的眼睛 |
[05:52] | – Oh, no! – It’s impossible because… | – 不 – -不可能… |
[05:54] | they look just like myeyes! | 它们和我的眼睛一样 |
[05:59] | Whoa. Must be bear luck. | 哇 这就是熊运吧 |
[06:02] | Well, I suppose I can let this slide. | 我觉得我可以睁一只眼闭一只眼 |
[06:04] | You know, it’s not every day I get to meet someone | 你也知道 遇到同道中人 |
[06:06] | with such impeccable peepers. | 可不是什么容易事 |
[06:07] | Hey, stay strong, son. | 坚强点 年轻人 |
[06:09] | It’s hard out there for eyes like these. | 眼睛长成这样 不容易啊 |
[06:15] | You keep them eyes peeled for oncoming traffic, huh? | 睁大你闪闪发光的眼睛 看清路啊 |
[06:17] | Ha, ha! See ya! | 回头见 |
[06:22] | Oh, no! It’s almost midnight! Floor it, bros! | 不 快到午夜了 踩油门啊 老兄 |
[06:34] | Oh, whoa, whoa, whoa! Watch it! Watch the curb! | 小心马路牙子啊 |
[06:36] | I’m trying! I’m trying! Aah! | 我已经很努力了 |
[06:39] | I can pay for that. | 我赔得起 |
[06:44] | Go! | 快去 |
[06:47] | Come on, bros. Now’s our chance. | 跟上 老弟们 机会来了 |
[06:52] | Uh, I’m here to check out the mummy exhibit! | 我是来看木乃伊展览的 |
[06:55] | Keep the change! | 不用找了 |
[06:56] | Go, go, go! We’re running out of time. | 快快快 没时间了 |
[06:59] | Quick, guys. Where’s the tomb? | 搞快点 坟墓在哪里 |
[07:02] | Where do you live?! | 你住在哪啊 |
[07:04] | He won’t answer you, Panda! He’s a mummy! | 他不会回答你的 胖达 他是个木乃伊 |
[07:06] | But look … over there! | 但是 看…看那边 |
[07:08] | – Ah, the symbol! – Let’s hurry. | – 一个路标 – 我们搞快点 |
[07:09] | The mummy’s curse becomes active in approximately… | 距离木乃伊的诅咒生效大约还有… |
[07:14] | …15 minutes! | 十五分钟 |
[07:19] | Oh, the mummy’s tomb. | 木乃伊的坟墓 |
[07:20] | Hurry, bros, before we get cursed! | 快点啊 老弟 我们得赶在诅咒生效前 |
[07:23] | Wait, Grizz! Stop! | 等等 大灰 停下 |
[07:27] | Aah! A security laser! Whew! That was close. | 防盗激光 就差一点 |
[07:29] | Careful, Grizz. Look. | 小心点 大灰 看呐 |
[07:35] | But we got to get through … and quick! | 但是我们得穿过去… 动作还得快 |
[07:36] | – Do you have a plan? – Yeah, just follow me. | – 你有什么计划吗 – 有 跟着我 |
[07:40] | Whoa, whoa. Steady, steady. | 稳住 稳住 |
[07:45] | Almost! Gah! Everything good down there? | 快了 下面一切都好吗 |
[07:49] | Okay. Baby steps. Easy, easy. | 好 一小步 慢…慢来 |
[07:53] | We did it! Come on! We got this! | 我们做到了 快点 我们可以的 |
[07:59] | Duck! | 弯腰 |
[08:04] | Watch out! Hup! Uh… | 小心啊 |
[08:07] | Things are getting complicated! | 越来越难了 |
[08:09] | – How are we even doing this right now?! – I don’t know. | – 我现在该做什么 – 我不知道 |
[08:12] | Hey, I think we’re getting the hang of this. | 我觉得我们找到诀窍了 |
[08:14] | Wait, Grizz. Watch your step! | 慢点 大灰 小心脚下 |
[08:16] | No! | 不要啊 |
[08:19] | Oh, thanks, man. | 谢啦 老铁 |
[08:21] | I’m okay. Huh? | 我没事 |
[08:23] | Hand! Aah! Aah! | 一只手 |
[08:25] | The hand’s broken! We can’t return it in two pieces! | 他手断了 我们不能这样分开送回去呀 |
[08:28] | Don’t worry! We can fix it! | 别担心 我们能修好它 |
[08:30] | We need to get out of this laser field now! | 我们需要先摆脱这个激光阵 |
[08:33] | Aah! We don’t have time! | 我们没时间了 |
[08:35] | Aah We’re not gonna make it! | 来不及了 |
[08:37] | Uh, uh… look over there! | 看那边 |
[08:39] | The security switch. I bet it turns off the lasers. | 安全开关 我打赌那可以关上激光 |
[08:42] | Good eye, Pan Pan! Watch out. I’m going long. | 好眼力 胖胖 小心 我要投三分球了 |
[08:53] | It worked! | 成功了 |
[08:54] | – We did it, we did it! – Whoo, we did it! | – 我们做到了 – 我们做到了 |
[08:57] | Yeah! | 是啊 |
[09:00] | We’re almost there! We’re gonna make it, bros! | 快到了 我们要成功了 伙计们 |
[09:04] | Hand over the mummy! | 把木乃伊交出来 |
[09:06] | What the…? Uh, who are these guys? | 什么… 鬼 这些人是谁 |
[09:09] | We don’t have time for this! | 我们没时间和他们耗着了 |
[09:11] | – Let go! – No, you let go! | – 你们放手 – 不 你们放手 |
[09:15] | My bear hands! | 我的熊爪啊 |
[09:24] | Whoa! The mummy! | 木乃伊啊 |
[09:26] | It’s twelve o’clock! Hyah! | 十二点了 |
[09:28] | The mummy’s curse! | 木乃伊的诅咒 |
[09:35] | The mu… The mum… mum… mu… mu… | 木乃伊… 木乃… 木… |
[09:38] | The mummy! | 木乃伊活了 |
[09:41] | S-S-Stand back! I’m warning you! | 退后 我警告你 |
[09:44] | Aah, don’t hurt us! | 不要伤害我们 |
[09:48] | Don’t eat us, bro! | 别吃我 老哥 |
[09:49] | – We taste horri…ble? – Huh? | – 我们一点也不好吃… – 什么 |
[09:56] | What the…? What’s going on? | 我了个大… 大兄弟 怎么了 |
[09:58] | – Who are you guys?! – Who are we, you ask? | – 你们是谁啊 – 你问我们是谁 |
[10:02] | We’re movie-prop designers! | 我们是电影剧组道具组的 |
[10:04] | Movie-prop designers? | 道具组的 |
[10:06] | Are you wearing a hat under a hat? | 你们是戴了两层帽子吗 |
[10:08] | – Y-Yes. – What my friend is trying to say is, | – 是…是的 – 我朋友的意思是 |
[10:11] | we’re a crew of movie-prop designers, | 我们只是道具组的成员 |
[10:13] | and that mummy fell out of our truck. | 那个木乃伊从我们的车上掉下来了 |
[10:15] | – Not my fault. – We really need to get the mummy back | – 不是我的锅哦 – 我们真的需要在老板发现木乃伊不见了之前 |
[10:18] | before our boss finds out it’s missing. | 把木乃伊还回去 |
[10:19] | Hence the disguise… and the hat on the hat. | 所以我们伪装了一下… 戴了两层帽子 |
[10:22] | Yep! All that trouble for this guy. | 都是为了这个大麻烦 |
[10:27] | – So, if the mummy’s fake… – Then that means… | – 所以 如果木乃伊是假的 – 那就意味着 |
[10:32] | …we’re curse-free! | 我们没被诅咒 |
[10:34] | Hey, guys, thanks for taking care of the mummy. | 谢谢你们帮忙照顾木乃伊 |
[10:36] | Yeah, we’ll send you guys some movie tickets. | 我们会送你们几张电影票的 |
[10:37] | – With free popcorn? – Ha! Sure thing! | – 还有免费的爆米花吗 – 没问题 |
[10:41] | Well, take care! | 保重 |
[10:43] | – Goodbye! See you around! – Drive safely! | – 再见 回头见 – 慢点开啊 |
[10:46] | Well, looks like we live another day, bros. | 又是充实的一天 各位 |
[10:48] | Now, that’s what I call bear luck. See, Pan Pan? | 这就是我说的熊运吧 是不是 胖胖 |
[10:51] | There’s no such thing as a mummy’s curse. | 木乃伊的诅咒是不存在的 |
[10:53] | Yeah, I guess you’re right. | 也许你是对的 |
[10:55] | Hey! Who drove that car into the museum? | 谁把那辆车开进博物馆的 |
[10:57] | Uh…we can fix it! Aah! | 我们搞得定 |