时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let’s go! | # 嗒 嗒 嗒吧嗒 嗒 嗒 动起来 # |
[00:04] | We’ll be there | # 我们相伴相随 # |
[00:07] | a wink and a smile and a great old time | # 对你挤眼 对你微笑 好似美好旧时光 # |
[00:09] | yeah, we’ll be there | # 我们相伴相随 # |
[00:11] | wherever we are, there’s some fun to be found | # 我们所达之地 定能欢乐满载 # |
[00:14] | we’ll be there when you turn that corner | # 我们无处不在 或许下个街角 # |
[00:16] | we’ll jump out the bush | # 我们跳出花丛 从此伴你左右 # |
[00:17] | with a big bear hug and a smile | # 送上温暖熊抱 以及治愈微笑 # |
[00:19] | we’ll be there | # 我们与你同在 # |
[00:43] | Things don’t always go according to plan, eh, malen’kiy? | 事情并不总能按计划进行 对吧 小家伙 |
[00:47] | Here, try again. | 给你 再试一下 |
[02:05] | Rat! | 老鼠 |
[02:08] | Filthy, disgusting rat. | 肮脏又讨厌的老鼠 |
[02:10] | Get out of my shop. | 从我店里滚出去 |
[02:13] | Get out of it, you filthy rat! | 快滚 你这肮脏的老鼠 |
[02:24] | Let me try it. You’re going to break it. | 让我试试 你会把它弄坏的 |
[02:26] | – Shove off, you guys. – Ah, you’re going to break it. | – 你们走开 – 啊 你会把它弄坏的 |
[02:29] | You’re going to get us caught. | 你会害我们被捕的 |
[02:30] | – Get away from me. – Give it here. | – 走开 – 拿来 |
[02:33] | Get off. I’m doing me best, aren’t I? | 走开 我在尽力开了 不是吗 |
[02:35] | It’s no good, Badger. | 没用的 獾 |
[02:37] | Can’t we knick some crisps and call it a day? | 我们就不能吃点薯片然后收工吗 |
[02:39] | Relax, will you? It’s stuck. | 放松 好吗 它卡住了 |
[02:45] | The thing won’t budge. | 锁打不开 |
[02:48] | What? | 什么 |
[02:52] | Well, aren’t you the hero. | 你真是个英雄 |
[02:54] | Thanks, mate. You’ve done us a favor there. | 谢谢你伙计 你帮了我们个大忙 |
[03:01] | Oy, are you just going to stand there? | 嘿 你就打算在门口站着吗 |
[03:03] | Come on, then. | 快来吧 |
[03:06] | All right. Allow me to introduce me mates. | 好了 请允许我介绍一下我的同伴 |
[03:09] | This is here is Ashley. | 这是阿什利 |
[03:11] | She’s a right terror, and Jo. | 她可吓人得很 还有阿乔 |
[03:14] | I told you. It’s Chainsaw now. | 我跟你说了 我现在叫锯链 |
[03:17] | You’ll get that nickname when you’ve earned it. | 你得自己挣来那个绰号 |
[03:19] | That said, I’m Badger, and I hereby dub you Axeman. | 那么 我是獾 我在此授予你斧头手这个名字 |
[03:24] | Huh, all right then, Axeman. | 哈 好吧 斧头手 |
[03:27] | This next one is all yours. | 下面该你了 |
[03:35] | Go on, then. | 去吧 |
[03:53] | Whoa, a mustache on the face. | 哇 画了个小胡子 |
[03:55] | – Brilliant! – Classic. The boy has got taste. | – 棒极了 – 优秀 这小子有品位 |
[03:58] | What do you think, Badger? This up to scratch? | 你觉得呢 獾 够格吗 |
[04:03] | I think… | 我觉得… |
[04:05] | – it’s brilliant! – Welcome to the gang. | – 妙极了 – 欢迎加入我们 |
[04:08] | You’re actually all right, Axeman. | 你真的很不错 斧头手 |
[04:29] | One issue with the standard | # 一个标准的问题 # |
[04:33] | The life of the prim and the pampered | # 循规蹈矩和养尊处优的生活 # |
[04:35] | Pull off this perfect crime | # 完成这完美的犯罪 # |
[04:38] | Throw it out, got something better | # 扔掉它 找个更好的 # |
[04:41] | Got a ticket to the show | # 我有张演出票 # |
[04:43] | Got a ticket on the low | # 搞到了张低价票 # |
[04:47] | My mind is not for hire | # 我不出租思想 # |
[04:50] | Get out, I need some reflex | # 走开 我需要回应 # |
[04:55] | Get lost. | 走开 |
[04:56] | Disappear, it’s a party trick | # 消失 这是聚会上的把戏 # |
[04:59] | Got a ticket for the show | # 我有张演出票 # |
[05:01] | Got a ticket, earn some dough | # 买张票 挣点钱 # |
[05:05] | One issue with the standard | # 一个标准的问题 # |
[05:08] | The life of the prim and the pampered | # 循规蹈矩和养尊处优的生活 # |
[05:21] | Rewind tape | # 倒带 # |
[05:22] | Day is on replay | # 重置一天 # |
[05:24] | Rewind tape | # 倒带 # |
[05:25] | Day is on replay | # 重置一天 # |
[05:31] | Oy, it was nothing, mate. | 噢 那不算什么 伙计 |
[05:32] | I think his name was Shaun or something. | 我以为他的名字是肖恩还是什么 |
[05:34] | Bet he was all like, “My name is Shaun. | 我打赌他会说”我叫肖恩 |
[05:36] | I like to eat vegetables and stuff.” | 我喜欢吃蔬菜之类的” |
[05:46] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[05:48] | Oy, what’s the problem, Axeman? | 怎么了 斧头手 |
[05:50] | That baker knock you about a bit? | 那个面包师欺负你了吗 |
[05:53] | Ugh, same. He’s always telling us off too. | 一样的 他也经常让我们滚 |
[05:56] | “Get out of the bins. Stop harassing the customers.” | “从箱子里出来 别骚扰顾客” |
[05:59] | – Makes me sick. – And he sets limits on samples. | – 真让我恶心 – 他还限制了样品的品尝 |
[06:02] | What if I haven’t made up me mind? | 要是我还没决定买什么呢 |
[06:04] | Hmm, somebody ought to teach | 得有人 |
[06:06] | – that old geezer some manners. – Yeah. | – 教育教育那个老家伙 – 没错 |
[06:09] | What do you think, Axeman? Shall we take care of him? | 你觉得呢 斧头手 我们要不要教育他 |
[06:14] | That’s it then. We’ve got work to do. | 就这么定了 我们有事要做了 |
[06:28] | Lock the door. | 锁好门 |
[06:29] | Push. Push harder. | 推 使劲推 |
[06:32] | There you go. | 好了 |
[06:33] | All right. Let’s mess this place up. | 让我们把这里搞得一团糟吧 |
[06:42] | Might have been a bad idea. | 可能不是个好主意 |
[06:45] | He’s caramel cute | # 他像焦糖般可爱 # |
[06:48] | Supersweet, my favorite fruit | # 超级甜 像我最爱的水果 # |
[06:51] | Yeah, Axeman. | 耶 斧头手 |
[06:53] | Baby’s got a look I can’t deny | # 宝贝 你的样子我无法拒绝 # |
[06:57] | So dang fine, make my other friends cry | # 就让我其他的朋友哭吧 # |
[06:59] | Nice one. | 干得好 |
[07:00] | Oy, boys, over here. | 噢 伙计们 快来 |
[07:03] | – Look what we’ve got here. – Nice! | – 看看这是什么 – 棒呆 |
[07:06] | There’s got to be about 50 quid in there. | 里面肯定得有50英镑 |
[07:09] | – I want to break it! – Wait a minute. | – 我要把它打破 – 等等 |
[07:12] | This is Axeman’s revenge, so he does the honors. | 这是斧头手的复仇 让他来 |
[07:16] | He pushed you around, treated you like dirt. | 他欺负你 像对待垃圾一样对待你 |
[07:19] | He deserves this, don’t he? | 他活该 不是吗 |
[07:22] | – Do it. Do it. Do it! – Go, go! | – 动手 动手 动手 – 去 快去 |
[07:25] | – Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. – You’ve nearly got it. | – 动手 动手 动手 – 就快成功了 |
[07:26] | – Go! Go! Do it. – Do it. Do it. | – 快 动手 – 动手 动手 |
[07:39] | Nu, a probil chas veliki, | 这是一场大狩猎 |
[07:48] | Yuri thinks that is enough heavy reading for tonight. | 尤里觉得今晚的沉闷阅读足够了 |
[07:52] | You see, the world may be unkind to you, malen’kiy, | 世界可能不会善待你 小家伙 |
[07:56] | but it benefits no one to return unkindness with unkindness. | 但以牙还牙没有任何益处 |
[08:01] | Promise Yuri you will always be kind to others. | 答应尤里你会永远友善待人 |
[08:06] | Good, good. | 好孩子 |
[08:15] | Youse all right? I want to see this thing broke open. | 你还好吗 我想看到这东西被打破 |
[08:21] | What, no? All right. | 什么 你不想 好吧 |
[08:24] | Well, if youse ain’t going to do it, give me that axe. | 如果你不动手 那就把斧头给我 |
[08:26] | I’ll do it. | 我来 |
[08:30] | – Oy, what’s with you, mate? – I knew you were all talk. | – 你怎么了 伙计 – 我就知道你只是说得好听 |
[08:34] | Yeah, you’re just a little goody-two shoes after all. | 没错 你终究只是个自命不凡的伪君子 |
[08:37] | Give me that axe! | 把斧头给我 |
[08:40] | I thought you were cool, mate. | 我还很相信你的 伙计 |
[08:42] | What’s your problem? | 你什么毛病 |
[08:48] | I didn’t want to have to do this to you, mate, | 我不想这么对你的 伙计 |
[08:51] | but I guess we’ve got to teach you a lesson. | 但我猜我们得教育你一下了 |
[08:55] | Attention, this is the police! | 注意 我们是警察 |
[08:58] | Come on, you lot. We know you’re in there. | 出来吧 我们知道你们在里面 |
[09:00] | – Give yourselves up… – It’s the Old Bill! | – 自首吧 – 是老比尔 |
[09:01] | Oh, no! Oh, no! Oh, no! | 噢 不 噢 不 噢 不 |
[09:03] | My auntie’s gonna be so annoyed with me. | 我姑妈一定会很生气的 |
[09:05] | Ugh, what if my dad finds out? | 我爸爸知道了怎么办 |
[09:08] | What are we going to do, Badge? Huh? | 我们怎么办 獾 |
[09:10] | On your marks! Out with you! | 规矩点 快出来 |
[09:13] | – Oh, get up Badge. – Oh, come on, Badge. | – 噢 快起来 獾 – 拜托 獾 |
[09:16] | – What are we going to do? – Leave me alone! I don’t know, okay? | – 我们该怎么办 – 别烦我了 我也不知道 好吗 |
[09:20] | – Come on! – We got to go, Badge! | – 快点 – 我们得走了 獾 |
[09:22] | – Oh, no! Oh, no! Oh, no! – Get up! Get up! | – 噢 不 – 快起来 |
[09:24] | – No! No! No! – Badge, get up! | – 不 不 不 – 獾 快起来 |
[09:32] | – Wait for us. – Come on, Badge. We’ve got to go. | – 等等我们 – 快点 獾 我们得走了 |
[09:36] | – Brilliant. – Come on. | – 棒极了 – 快点 |
[09:39] | Don’t make me break this door down! | 别让我破门而入 |
[09:52] | Stop in the name of the law! | 以法律的名义停下 |
[09:54] | Hey, you lot up there, stop! | 嘿 你们这些家伙 快停下 |
[10:07] | Bonkers! | 太疯狂了 |
[10:11] | Listen, mate. Uh, just so you know, | 听着 伙计 你也知道的 |
[10:14] | I totally could have handled things back there. | 我绝对能解决刚刚的事情 |
[10:16] | I just didn’t feel like it, | 我只是不想 |
[10:18] | but, uh, I’m glad you helped. | 但是 很高兴你能帮我 |
[10:20] | Yeah, thanks, Axeman. We owe you one. | 没错 谢谢你 斧头手 我们欠你一次 |
[10:23] | You completely saved our lives. | 你救了我们的命 |
[10:25] | All right. Let’s go get some grub. | 好了 让我们去吃点东西 |
[10:27] | Yeah, I am starving. | 好 我饿死了 |
[10:29] | – Chips, chips, chips, chips. – Oy, you coming, mate? | – 薯条 薯条 薯条 薯条 – 你来吗 伙计 |
[10:38] | All right, then. | 那好吧 |
[10:40] | Cheers, it’s been brilliant. See you later. | 再会 遇到你真好 |
[10:44] | – Come on, you lot, let’s go. – Yeah, let’s do it. | – 来吧 伙计们 我们走 – 我们走 |