时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let’s go! | # 嗒 嗒 嗒吧嗒 嗒 嗒 动起来 # |
[00:04] | We’ll be there | # 我们相伴相随 # |
[00:07] | a wink and a smile and a great old time | # 对你挤眼 对你微笑 好似美好旧时光 # |
[00:09] | yeah, we’ll be there | # 我们相伴相随 # |
[00:11] | wherever we are, there’s some fun to be found | # 我们所达之地 定能欢乐满载 # |
[00:14] | we’ll be there when you turn that corner | # 我们无处不在 或许下个街角 # |
[00:16] | we’ll jump out the bush | # 我们跳出花丛 从此伴你左右 # |
[00:17] | with a big bear hug and a smile | # 送上温暖熊抱 以及治愈微笑 # |
[00:19] | we’ll be there | # 我们与你同在 # |
[00:25] | Forest Gazette. Check! | 森林公报 确定 |
[00:27] | Charming photo of my baby boy, Kirk. | 我的乖乖狗科克的照片 |
[00:30] | Check! | 确定 |
[00:32] | One super informative forest ranger newsletter down! | 一份内容丰富的森林警务报 装好了 |
[00:35] | Hopefully with this, the | 希望通过我们的努力 |
[00:36] | campers will finally stop sitting on anthills. | 那些露营者不会再坐在蚁丘上了 |
[00:38] | Phew! How’s the work going, guys? | 工作进展得怎么样 伙计们 |
[00:40] | Oh, oh! Tabes, I came up with a faster way to get this done. | 苔布斯 我想出了一个快速工作的好方法 |
[00:45] | Ahh. Taste bad. | 味道太糟了 |
[00:47] | Ice Bear has added more personal touches. | 阿极添加了更多个性元素 |
[00:49] | Ugh, these stamps are too sticky! We’ll never finish this! | 这些邮票太粘了 我们根本完成不了 |
[00:53] | Easy, guys, easy! We’ve got all day! | 放松 伙计们 别急 我们有一天的时间 |
[00:57] | And there! | 大功告成 |
[00:58] | Whoo! That’s the last one! | 这是最后一份 |
[01:00] | Good job everyone! | 各位干得漂亮 |
[01:03] | Oh, right! It’s time for Kirk’s dinner! | 对了 科克的晚餐时间到了 |
[01:05] | Check out all these meals I’ve made for him! | 看看我给它做的各种食物 |
[01:09] | I’ve been documenting his growth and favorite foods each dinner! | 我一直在记录它的生长 和它每顿晚餐最爱的食物 |
[01:12] | Wow, look at him. | 哇 看看它 |
[01:13] | Oh! Kirk has gotten so big! | 科克长得这么大了 |
[01:15] | – What a good doggy. – Ice Bear loves the boy. | – 多漂亮的狗狗 – 阿极喜欢这家伙 |
[01:18] | Kirk has loved every dish I’ve made, | 科克喜欢我做的每一样食物 |
[01:20] | but I have to say his absolute favorite is… | 但我不得不说 它的终极最爱是… |
[01:23] | peanut butter! | 花生酱 |
[01:24] | Most animals go nuts for this stuff … | 大部分动物都对这如痴如狂 |
[01:27] | a perfect topping for dinner! | 完美的晚餐佐料 |
[01:32] | Kirk boy, dinnertime! Kirk? | 科克乖乖 晚餐时间 科克 |
[01:35] | Kirk? That’s mighty strange. | 科克 这太奇怪了 |
[01:37] | Hey, maybe Kirk has just gone out to find | 也许科克只是出去找那丛 |
[01:39] | – that special bush, you know? – No. | – 特别的灌木了 你说呢 – 不 |
[01:40] | Kirk is usually right on the dot when it’s dinner time. | 晚餐时间 科克总是准时出现的 |
[01:43] | This is highly unusual. | 这极其反常 |
[01:44] | Here, Grizz, swap with me. | 拿着 大灰 和我交换岗位 |
[01:46] | Oh, man. I wonder where he went. | 老天 真不知道它去哪儿了 |
[01:48] | Kirk, come on back! | 科克 快回来吧 |
[01:49] | Aha! I’ve got a lead … paw prints! | 我发现线索了… 爪印 |
[01:52] | They lead to the forest! Bears, watch the station for me. | 爪印进了森林 熊熊们 帮我照看哨所 |
[01:55] | Thanks! I’m coming, Kirk! | 谢了 我来了 科克 |
[01:58] | Watch the station? Eh, how hard can it be? | 照看哨所 这有什么难的 |
[02:01] | We just got to mail those newsletters out. | 我们只要把这些报纸寄出去就得了 |
[02:02] | Please help! | 请帮帮我们 |
[02:05] | Please! | 拜托 |
[02:06] | Do you guys have a map and some water for my dad? | 你们有地图吗 能给我爸爸一点水喝吗 |
[02:11] | Uh, yeah, no problem! Leave it to us! | 当然 没问题 交给我们吧 |
[02:14] | Hmm. Oh, there … there’s more! | 这里… 有更多爪印 |
[02:18] | Kirk! Kirk, buddy, where … | 科克 科克 好伙伴 你在哪… |
[02:21] | Huh? Kirk? | 是科克吗 |
[02:23] | Kirk, there you are! | 科克 原来你在这儿 |
[02:25] | – Aah! Foot! – Aah! Human! | – 一只脚 – 人类 |
[02:31] | Huh? Oh, hey. You’re that Charlie fellow! | 哦 你是那个叫查理的家伙 |
[02:35] | It’s okay. I’m not going to hurt you. | 没事的 我不会伤害你 |
[02:38] | – Oh, I-I remember you! Tom, right? – It’s Tabes! | – 我记得你 汤姆 对吗 – 我是苔布斯 |
[02:41] | I’m the forest rang… Wait, what am I doing? | 我是林警 慢着 我是来干嘛的 |
[02:43] | I got to find Kirk before he gets hurt! | 我得赶紧找到科克 别让它受伤了 |
[02:45] | He’s lost out in the woods somewhere! | 它一定在森林的某个地方迷路了 |
[02:47] | Wait! Maybe you’ve seen him around, Charlie. | 等等 也许你在附近见过它 查理 |
[02:51] | Hmm. Oh, I think I know who that is! | 哦 我想我知道它是谁 |
[02:53] | I know, just give me a sec! | 我知道的 稍等片刻 |
[02:55] | You talking about my friend Dexter here? | 你是在说我的朋友德克斯特吗 |
[02:58] | No. Kirk is not a beaver. | 不 科克不是水獭 |
[03:01] | He’s my lost dog. | 是我走丢的狗 |
[03:02] | I’ve got no leads, and it’s getting dark soon! | 我没有一点线索 而现在天就要黑了 |
[03:05] | I’m supposed to protect this forest, | 我的职责是保护这森林 |
[03:07] | but I can’t even protect my own dog. | 却连自己的狗都保护不了 |
[03:10] | That’s … Ugh. That’s so tragic! | 这真是… 太悲哀了 |
[03:14] | You know what? Leave it to old Charlie! | 知道吗 交给老查理吧 |
[03:15] | I know secret parts around these woods | 我知道森林里的一些秘密去处 |
[03:17] | where we can get some info! | 你可以在那里找到线索 |
[03:19] | Really? Thanks, Charlie! | 真的吗 谢谢 查理 |
[03:20] | – Follow me. Oh, wait! – What? What is it? | – 跟着我 等等 – 什么 怎么了 |
[03:22] | I can’t just bring you into the secret woods like that. | 我不能就这样把你带进秘密丛林 |
[03:25] | They don’t look too kindly on human-folk. | 那些地方不太欢迎人类 |
[03:27] | What? No! No! Please, Charlie! | 什么 不 不 拜托了 查理 |
[03:29] | – I have to find Kirk! – Okay, okay. We’ll go! | – 我一定要找到科克 – 好吧 好吧 我们去找 |
[03:31] | But, uh, you’re going to need to wear a disguise. | 但 你需要先伪装一下 |
[03:34] | Anything! I’ll wear whatever disguise you got! | 听你的 你让我伪装成什么都行 |
[03:37] | Okay! Come on, Tubes. It’s this way! | 好了 来吧 图布斯 这边走 |
[03:42] | Uh, uh, Charlie? Are you sure this costume is convincing? | 查理 你确定这身装扮管用吗 |
[03:46] | – W-Where did you even get it? – The garbage! Come on! | – 你究竟从哪儿弄来的 – 垃圾桶里 走吧 |
[03:48] | Hold on, Kirk. We’re coming for ya! | 坚持住 科克 我们来救你了 |
[03:51] | Oh, got it! Here’s that map you wanted! | 找到了 这就是你们要的地图 |
[03:54] | Great, thank you! Could we get a couple copies of it? | 太好了 谢谢你 能帮我们复印几份吗 |
[03:57] | Oh, uh, sure! | 当然 |
[03:59] | Um, yeah. Oh… No problem. | 是的… 没问题 |
[04:07] | Yee, you need help, Grizz? | 需要帮忙吗 大灰 |
[04:10] | Nah, I got this! | 我能行 |
[04:13] | It’s definitely this way! | 一定是这个方向 |
[04:15] | Uh…Oh! It’s over there! | 就在那边 |
[04:19] | Ah! I think this is it! | 这应该就是了 |
[04:24] | Huh, it isn’t. | 看来不是 |
[04:27] | Hmm. Oh, berries! | 哦 浆果 |
[04:29] | Charlie, do you know where this place is or not? | 查理 你到底知不知道那地方在哪儿 |
[04:31] | Kirk could be in danger, and we’re here wasting time! | 科克可能陷入了危险 我们还在这里浪费时间 |
[04:33] | Oh! Wait! I remember where it is now! | 等等 我想起那地方在哪里了 |
[04:36] | Check it out! | 看我来找 |
[04:37] | Ta-da! Hmm. | 看看 |
[04:38] | And ta-da! Oh! Uh, ta-da! | 再看看 看看 |
[04:42] | Oh, hey, Dexter, you old scamp. | 嘿 德克斯特 你这老淘气 |
[04:45] | Huh? Oho, Kirk’s footprints! Ha-ha! | 科克的脚印 |
[04:48] | The trail is hot aga… Oh, darn it! | 线索又出现了… 哦 见鬼 |
[04:51] | Another dead end. | 又到此为止 |
[04:52] | I could’ve sworn it was right here. Whoa, oh! | 我发誓 那地方就在这一带 |
[04:57] | Charlie? | 查理 |
[04:58] | Ugh. Oh, wait! Hey! This is it! | 等等 嘿 就是这里 |
[05:01] | I told you I’d find it, Tubes! Come on down! | 说过我会找到的 图布斯 快下来 |
[05:08] | Okay! Let me at ’em. | 好 让我来对付它们 |
[05:09] | Tabs, welcome to The Cracked Nut! | 塔布斯 欢迎来到”疯狂坚果”俱乐部 |
[05:23] | Whoa, Dexter plays bass? | 哇 德克斯特是低音吉他手 |
[05:24] | – All right. – Okay! | – 不错 – 好了 |
[05:26] | Who do we interrogate first? | 我们先来审问谁 |
[05:29] | You, owl! Have you seen a dog this big, brown? | 你 猫头鹰 见过一条这么大的狗吗 棕色的 |
[05:32] | Moles, I’m looking for a dog. | 鼹鼠们 我正在找一条狗 |
[05:35] | Skunk, have you seen a dog this big? | 臭鼬 你见过一条这么大的狗吗 |
[05:37] | He’s got a friendly disposition and … Whoa! | 它性情很温顺 而且… |
[05:39] | Tubes, come on! Whoa. Look, around here, | 图布斯 快走 听着 在这里 |
[05:41] | you can’t just get up in everybody’s grill! | 你不能这样咄咄逼人 |
[05:43] | You ain’t never going to find out anything out like that. | 你这样是不会找到任何线索的 |
[05:45] | – Okay. – Look, lemme talk to them. | – 好吧 – 听着 让我和它们谈谈 |
[05:47] | – I’m a regular here. – Huh? Hey, you, Possum! | – 我是这里的常客 – 嘿 你 负鼠 |
[05:50] | That … That’s Kirk’s bandana! | 那是… 科克的头巾 |
[05:53] | Where’d you get that?! | 你从哪里弄来的 |
[05:55] | Hey, get back here! | 嘿 快给我回来 |
[05:59] | Okay, spill the beans. Where’d you get that bandana? | 好了 老实交代 头巾从哪儿来的 |
[06:03] | – We don’t have time for this, possum! – Tabs! Tabs! | – 我们没时间胡闹 负鼠 – 塔布斯 塔布斯 |
[06:06] | – Geez, calm down! – It’s wearing Kirk’s bandana! | – 天哪 冷静 – 它戴着科克的头巾 |
[06:09] | – Ask about it! – Sorry, no can do. | – 你问问它 – 抱歉 没办法 |
[06:11] | Once a possum is playing dead, ain’t no talking to it. | 对装死的负鼠 说什么也没用 |
[06:14] | – Unless… – Unless? | – 除非… – 除非什么 |
[06:16] | …we can bribe it! You got anything to trade? | 我们收买它 你身上带了什么东西吗 |
[06:18] | Uh, I have $100, an uncut sapphire | 我有一百块钱 一块没切割的蓝宝石 |
[06:21] | – and a jar of peanut butter. – Perfect! | – 还有一罐花生酱 – 好极了 |
[06:24] | Hey. Hey, babushka. | 嘿 嘿 老婆婆 |
[06:26] | We need to know about that bandana. | 我们需要问问头巾的情况 |
[06:28] | We can pay. | 有报酬 |
[06:35] | – She says she’ll talk. – I’m listening. | – 她说可以谈谈 – 我听着呢 |
[06:41] | – Oh, I see. – What? What is it? | – 哦 我明白了 – 什么 怎么回事 |
[06:43] | – Hmm, interesting. – What? What’s she saying?! | – 有意思 – 它在说什么 |
[06:46] | – Oh, uh, what? Oh, no! – What? What is it?! | – 什么 哦 不 – 怎么了 什么情况 |
[06:49] | She says she picked it up after it fell off a dog | 它说 头巾是一条狗落下后 它捡到的 |
[06:51] | and that the dog was with the wolves! | 而那条狗和狼群在一起 |
[06:54] | The wolves? | 狼群吗 |
[06:56] | If the wolves have Kirk, then there’s no time to lose! | 如果科克被狼抓走了 那就刻不容缓 |
[07:00] | Possum, can you take us to the wolf den? | 负鼠 你能带我们去狼窝吗 |
[07:03] | She says give her the $100, and we got a deal! | 它说 给它一百块 它就答应 |
[07:11] | So this is it … the wolf den. | 所以这里就是… 狼窝 |
[07:14] | Here… and give me that! | 给你… 把头巾给我 |
[07:19] | I’m sure you’ll be fine from here on out right, Tobes? | 我想你能应付接下来的事 对吗 托布斯 |
[07:21] | I’m not really great with wolves. | 我不太会和狼打交道 |
[07:22] | Wait, Charlie! You’re my translator. | 等等 查理 你是我的翻译 |
[07:25] | I need you in there. Kirk needs you. | 我需要你和我一起去 科克需要你 |
[07:27] | All right. Let’s go. | 好吧 我们走 |
[07:36] | Fresh. We’re close. | 新鲜的 离狼很近了 |
[07:38] | Oh, my gosh. | 哦 我的天 |
[07:43] | Shh, come on. | 嘘 走吧 |
[07:50] | Wow, it’s working. | 这样能行 |
[07:51] | They’re not waking up. | 我们没惊动它们 |
[07:52] | Charlie, we must be absolutely sil… | 查理 我们必须保持绝对安… |
[07:58] | Tabes, please answer! Come on please! | 苔布斯 快接电话 拜托了 |
[07:59] | We messed up so bad! | 我们捅大篓子了 |
[08:02] | Bears, I can’t do this right now. Call later. | 熊熊们 我现在不能接听 稍后再打吧 |
[08:07] | Looks like no one heard … | 看来没狼听到… |
[08:17] | W-What are they saying, Charlie? | 它们在说什么 查理 |
[08:18] | – Go! Ask them about Kirk! – Uh, hi. | – 去 跟它们问问科克 – 你们好 |
[08:21] | Hey, we’re looking for a lost dog. Aah! Hey! | 我们正在找一条狗 |
[08:26] | Ah! Uh, I don’t think they want to talk right now! | 我想它们眼下没心情交谈 |
[08:28] | – Aah! Go away! – I got you. | – 快走开 – 我来帮你 |
[08:29] | We’ll find him ourselves! | 我们自己去找 |
[08:36] | Uh… what now, Tebs? | 现在怎么办 特布斯 |
[08:39] | – Why, we fight, of course, for Kirk! – I was afraid of that. | – 我们反击 还用问 为了科克 – 我怕打架 |
[08:48] | Nice work, Charlie! Maybe we can … | 干得漂亮 查理 也许我们能… |
[08:50] | Charlie! | 查理 |
[09:00] | Do your worst, wolves. I don’t care. | 尽管来吧 狼仔们 我无所谓 |
[09:04] | Just … Just tell me what you did to Kirk. | 只是… 告诉我你们把科克怎么样了 |
[09:09] | Please? | 拜托 |
[09:10] | What? | 什么 |
[09:22] | He says get up. | 它让你起来 |
[09:32] | Kirk? | 科克 |
[09:34] | – My heart beats for you – Kirk! | – # 我心为你而跳 # – 科克 |
[09:46] | Beats only for you | # 只为你而跳 # |
[09:50] | Kirk, I’m so glad you’re alive. | 科克 真高兴你没事 |
[09:52] | What are you even doing here? | 你到这里来干什么 |
[09:54] | How do you know these wolves? | 你怎么认识这些狼的 |
[09:59] | What? | 什么 |
[10:01] | Kirk, are those your pups? | 科克 这些是你的孩子吗 |
[10:04] | Aha! The miracle of life! | 生命的奇迹 |
[10:06] | So that’s why you went missing. | 原来这就是你失踪的原因 |
[10:09] | Can I … Can I hold them? | 我能… 抱抱它们吗 |
[10:23] | Well, Kirk, seeing as you’re a dad now, | 科克 既然你现在做了爸爸 |
[10:25] | you’re free to come and go as you please. | 你可以来去自由 |
[10:27] | Take good care of those pups! | 好好照顾这些小家伙 |
[10:30] | And, Charlie, thanks for all the help today. | 查理 谢谢你今天给我的帮助 |
[10:32] | – You’re a real friend. – Really?! | – 你是个真正的朋友 – 真的吗 |
[10:34] | – Really. Hug? – Ah, what the heck! Hug! | – 真的 要拥抱吗 – 什么名堂 抱吧 |
[10:38] | Wow! Intrigue, action, birth? | 刺激 探险 新生命 |
[10:42] | I’ll never forget tonight, Tabes. | 我忘不了今晚 忒布斯 |
[10:46] | Bye, Tabes! Bye, Cork! | 再见 忒布斯 再见 可克 |
[10:48] | Congrats on fatherhood! | 恭喜你做爸爸了 |
[10:50] | Bye, Charlie! I’m sure I’ll see you around! | 再见 查理 我们会常见面的 |
[10:53] | Phew! What a night, huh, Kirk? | 这是什么样的一夜啊 科克 |
[10:55] | Tabes, Kirk! There you are! | 苔布斯 科克 你们终于回来了 |
[10:57] | – Um, we can explain. – Your job is hard. | – 我们可以解释 – 你的工作太难做了 |