时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let’s go! | # 嗒 嗒 嗒吧嗒 嗒 嗒 动起来 # |
[00:04] | We’ll be there | # 我们相伴相随 # |
[00:07] | a wink and a smile and a great old time | # 对你挤眼 对你微笑 好似美好旧时光 # |
[00:09] | yeah, we’ll be there | # 我们相伴相随 # |
[00:11] | wherever we are, there’s some fun to be found | # 我们所达之地 定能欢乐满载 # |
[00:14] | we’ll be there when you turn that corner | # 我们无处不在 或许下个街角 # |
[00:16] | we’ll jump out the bush | # 我们跳出花丛 从此伴你左右 # |
[00:17] | with a big bear hug and a smile | # 送上温暖熊抱 以及治愈微笑 # |
[00:19] | we’ll be there | # 我们与你同在 # |
[00:27] | …Hero, I can be your man | # 我可以成为你的男人 # |
[00:30] | I can be your hero | # 我可以成为你的英雄 # |
[00:31] | I can be your man | # 我可以成为你的男人 # |
[00:33] | I can be your hero | # 我可以成为你的英雄# |
[00:34] | I can be your man | # 我可以成为你的男人 # |
[00:39] | Monsta X Monsta X! | |
[00:41] | Ohh, I love them so much. | 我太爱他们了 |
[00:43] | Yo, yo, yo. Happy birthday, Pan Man. | 生日快乐 胖老兄 |
[00:47] | Hey, bro. I hope you’re ready for your | 嘿 老兄 来看你的特殊定制 |
[00:50] | super-special birthday gift signed by your favorite band. | 生日礼物吧 有你最爱的乐队亲笔签名哦 |
[00:53] | What?! No way! | 什么 不会吧 |
[00:55] | Oh, you guys are the best. | 你们最好了 |
[00:58] | Oh, man. You shouldn’t have. | 你们不必这样做的 |
[01:01] | Wait. What? “Monsta S?” | 等等 什么 Monsta S |
[01:05] | Yeah. Pretty great, huh? | 是啊 不错吧 |
[01:08] | Pretty great? Grizz, it’s Monsta X! | 不错 大灰 那是Monsta X |
[01:10] | X, not Monsta S. | 是X 不是Monsta S |
[01:13] | This is the completely wrong band. | 这不是我喜欢的那个乐队 |
[01:19] | – Are you sure? – Yeah. Of course, I’m sure. | – 你确定吗 – 当然了 我确定 |
[01:21] | I know everything about Monsta X. | 我太了解Monsta X了 |
[01:23] | Is that a thing the band does? | 那是乐队的招牌动作吗 |
[01:25] | No, just me. I’m just trying to make it a thing. | 不 我自创的 我正努力让它成为招牌动作 |
[01:28] | Oh, let me show you how cool they are. | 你们来看看他们有多酷 |
[01:29] | This has all the info about the guys. | 这里有那些男生的全部信息 |
[01:32] | Look. These are the members. | 看 这是成员们 |
[01:34] | This is Shownu, the leader of the group… | 这是孙轩宇 团长 |
[01:36] | Wonho, he likes to work out… | 元虎 身材超赞 |
[01:38] | Minhyuk is like a puppy. | 玟赫像只小狗 |
[01:40] | Kihyun is a clean freak. It’s so hilarious. | 基贤是清洁担当 超好笑的 |
[01:43] | Everyone says Hyungwon looks like a turtle, | 大家都说亨源像只乌龟 |
[01:45] | but I think he’s more of a frog guy. | 但我觉得他更像青蛙 |
[01:46] | Then we got Jooheon, the hip-hop king, | 这是周宪 嘻哈担当 |
[01:49] | and last but not least, I.M, | 最后 任昌均 |
[01:51] | the baby and lone wolf of the group, and that’s the gang. | 队内的弟弟 这就是整个团 |
[01:54] | Boom, Monsta X. Gah, these boys are amazing. | Monsta X 这些男生超厉害 |
[01:57] | Uh, yeah, man. They seem really cool. | 是啊 看起来很酷 |
[02:01] | Ugh, well, it still doesn’t make my birthday any less of a drag. | 但这也不会让我的生日好起来 |
[02:04] | What? Panda, why? | 什么 胖达 为什么啊 |
[02:06] | Ugh, none of my K-pop friends could make it to this party, | 我的韩流朋友们都来不了 |
[02:09] | and you guys got me the poster for the wrong band, | 你们又送错了乐队海报 |
[02:11] | and Monsta X is in town right now for their last US concert, | Monsta X现在就在城里开他们最后一场美国音乐会 |
[02:15] | but it’s all sold out! | 但票都卖光了 |
[02:17] | It’s just like my last birthday. | 跟我上一个生日一样失望 |
[02:22] | Bro, what do we do? | 哥们 我们怎么办 |
[02:27] | Find us. | 来找我们 |
[02:30] | That’s it! If the band is in town, | 对啊 如果乐队在城里 |
[02:32] | why don’t we track them down so you can meet them? | 那我们就去找他们吧 这样你就能见到他们了 |
[02:34] | That’d be pretty cool, right? | 那是不是挺酷的 |
[02:36] | Yeah. I mean, that sounds pretty cool. | 是啊 听起来挺酷的 |
[02:40] | Do you think it’s possible? | 你觉得可能吗 |
[02:41] | Done. | 找到了 |
[02:43] | Ice Bear found the boys. | 阿极找到他们了 |
[02:44] | What? | 真的 |
[02:45] | Whoa. Great job, little bro. | 哇 干的好 哥们 |
[02:47] | What is this website, anyway? | 这是什么网站啊 |
[02:49] | Let’s boogie. | 快出发吧 |
[02:50] | Yeah! Oh, come on, come on. | 快走 快走 |
[02:52] | Let’s go. Let’s go! | 出发 出发 |
[02:54] | Let’s go see Monsta S! I mean X. | 我们要去见Monsta S啦 我是说X |
[02:57] | Monsta X Monsta X Monsta X Monsta X! Monsta X! Monsta X! | |
[03:00] | Whoa. I guess a lot of people | 哇 看来好多人都查出 |
[03:01] | figured out where they were staying. | 他们在哪住了 |
[03:06] | How are we even gonna get in there? | 我们怎么进去啊 |
[03:07] | Hmm. Hey, little bro, you got my bag of costumes? | 兄弟 你带我的道具箱了吗 |
[03:11] | Always. | 随身携带 |
[03:14] | Monsta X Monsta X! | |
[03:17] | Man, these fans would do anything to get in there. | 为了进去 这些粉丝什么都能做 |
[03:21] | Tell me about it. | 这还用说 |
[03:22] | Excuse me, coming through. | 抱歉 借过 |
[03:24] | Uh, hi. It’s me, a normal bellhop, | 嗨 是我 普通的行李员 |
[03:27] | just delivering some luggage because I work here. | 送些行李 因为我在这工作 |
[03:38] | Right this way, sir. | 这边请 先生 |
[03:39] | Thank you, gentlemen. | 谢谢 先生们 |
[03:45] | Whoa! This is high-class. | 哇 这里真高档啊 |
[03:50] | We did it, boys. We got in. | 我们成功进来了 兄弟们 |
[03:51] | Now, to find … Huh? | 现在 去找 |
[03:52] | Doo, doo… Going up. | 上楼 |
[03:57] | Our ticket in. | 门票找到了 |
[03:59] | Uh, uh, hey, wait! | 等等 |
[04:01] | Hold that elevator. Oof. | 停一下 |
[04:06] | Hey. You must be the guy that replaced Richard. | 嘿 你就是接替理查德的伙计吧 |
[04:09] | – Got any good tips lately? – Tips? Uh, not yet. | – 最近拿的小费高吗 – 小费 还没 |
[04:12] | This is my first delivery. | 这是我运送的第一个行李 |
[04:14] | What? Bro, you got to get on that. | 什么 老兄 你得抓紧上道啊 |
[04:16] | Tips are my life. | 小费是我的生命 |
[04:18] | That’s why I’m delivering bags to Monsta X. | 所以我才给Monsta X送行李 |
[04:22] | Yup. I’m about to get the biggest tip in bellhop history, | 对滴 我要拿行李员生涯的最高小费了 |
[04:25] | and it’s all mine. Good thing Richard isn’t here | 小费全是我的 幸好理查德不在 |
[04:28] | to stick his greedy hands into my tip jar. | 他老是偷我的小费 |
[04:31] | There it is. | 钥匙在那 |
[04:32] | I might be able to buy my own island | 拿到这笔小费 |
[04:34] | and retire with all that tip money. | 我说不定就买座小岛退休了 |
[04:37] | What was that? You trying to steal my tips? | 刚才你在干嘛 偷我小费吗 |
[04:38] | Me? Oh, no, no, no, sir. | 我吗 不不不 先生 |
[04:40] | I would never. Please don’t hurt me. | 我绝不会的 请别伤我 |
[04:42] | Dude, I’m just messing with you. | 伙计 逗你玩呢 |
[04:45] | You’re cool. | 你没事 |
[04:46] | I know you wouldn’t try to steal my tips, | 我知道你不会偷我的小费的 |
[04:48] | not after we lost Richard, right, new guy? | 毕竟理查德已经走了 是吧 新来的 |
[04:53] | Ah, this is me. | 我到了 |
[04:55] | Doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, tips, tips, tips, tips | 小费小费我来啦 |
[04:59] | La, la, la Tip-eroo, tip-eray | 左右口袋塞满满 |
[05:02] | Tips, tips | 小费 小费 |
[05:06] | Uh, hey, man, uh… | 嘿 老兄 |
[05:08] | Oh! Oh, hey, over there. | 嘿 那边 |
[05:10] | Looks like one of the bellhops dropped their tip. | 好像有个行李员掉了小费 |
[05:11] | Tips?! What?! Where?! | 小费 在哪 |
[05:13] | Back off! I found it first! Out of my way! | 闪开 我先找到的 都躲远点 |
[05:15] | Better hurry up and get it. | 跑快点才能拿到哦 |
[05:22] | Hey! You’re trying to steal my tips. | 嘿 你想偷我小费 |
[05:25] | Aah! Good luck, bros. | 自求多福吧 兄弟们 |
[05:35] | Help! Somebody, help me! | 救命 来人啊 救命 |
[05:37] | Oh, hi. Are you here to see Monsta X too? | 嗨 你也是来这看Monsta X的吗 |
[05:40] | Somebody get me up! | 谁来拉我一把 |
[05:43] | Ice Bear stuck. | 阿极卡住了 |
[05:50] | Five-minute break? | 休息五分钟 |
[05:52] | – Yeah! – Whoo! | 好啊 |
[05:53] | – All right! – Yeah, break time. | – 好啊 – 休息啦 |
[05:55] | Hey, guys, no running. | 嘿 别乱跑 |
[05:59] | – What’s that? – It’s moving. | – 那是什么 – 它在动 |
[06:03] | Uh, anyong. Ice Bear looking for Monsta X. | 你好 阿极在找Monsta X |
[06:06] | Monsta X Monsta X? | |
[06:08] | Dul, set! Hoo! | 预备 齐 |
[06:09] | Monsta X, anyong haseyo! Monsta X imnida! | 我们是Monsta X 你好 |
[06:12] | Anyong haseyo. Ice Bear imnida. | 你们好 我是阿极 |
[06:14] | Cool. So you’re, like, a polar bear? | 你是北极熊吗 |
[06:17] | – No, Ice Bear. – Wow, so cute. | – 不 是阿极 – 真可爱 |
[06:19] | Hajimaseyo. Ice Bear is Ice Bear. | 不是 阿极就是阿极 |
[06:22] | – People call me a polar bear. – Okay. | – 观众叫我北极熊 – 好吧 |
[06:24] | Hey, welcome to our hotel suite. | 欢迎来我们的房间 |
[06:26] | Yeah, welcome. You here with anybody? | 欢迎啊 你是和其他人一起的吗 |
[06:29] | Uh, Ice Bear… was with Panda. | 阿极是和胖达一起的 |
[06:32] | Ooh, come on, Panda, pull yourself up. | 加油 胖达 来个引体向上 |
[06:34] | Really? Did you say a Panda Bear? | 真的 你是说熊猫吗 |
[06:36] | Whoa. That’s crazy. | 那不可能吧 |
[06:37] | – Wonho, is that you? Aaah! – Is he here? | – 元虎 是你吗 – 他在这吗 |
[06:41] | Ice Bear thought he was here. Ice Bear confused. | 阿极以为他在这 阿极迷糊了 |
[06:45] | Hey. Gwen cha nah. Guk jung ma. | 嘿 没事的 |
[06:47] | – Yeah, chill with us. – It’s cool. | – 跟我们一起放轻松啦 – 没事的 |
[06:51] | You got to chill out, bro. I don’t have your money! | 冷静下来 老兄 我没拿你的钱 |
[06:54] | – That’s what Richard used to say! – I’m not Richard! | – 理查德以前也这么说 – 我不是理查德 |
[06:58] | Come back here, Richard! | 给我回来 理查德 |
[07:03] | Ah! Why do I always fall off buildings? | 为什么从高楼掉下的总是我 |
[07:06] | It’s not so bad once you get used to it. | 习惯了之后其实感觉不赖 |
[07:07] | Wait, what the … Who are you? | 等等 什么 你是谁 |
[07:09] | Look, please leave me alone. I’m trying not to fa… Aaaah! | 别烦我 我可不想掉… |
[07:13] | Hey, you’re alright, man. | 嘿 没事的 伙计 |
[07:15] | – You’re a cool guy. – Yeah. | – 你很酷 -是啊 |
[07:17] | We don’t meet many fans this relaxed. | 我们见的粉丝可不这么放松 |
[07:19] | Ice Bear is glad to meet Monsta X, | 阿极很高兴见到Monsta X |
[07:21] | but Ice Bear would like for Monsta X to meet brother Panda. | 但阿极想要Monsta X去见我兄弟胖达 |
[07:23] | Well, we’d love to, but we’ve got to go. | 我们很乐意 但我们得走了 |
[07:25] | – Uh, wait. – Maybe next time. | – 等下 – 下次吧 |
[07:26] | – Bye, Polar Bear. – Ice Bear, um… | – 拜 北极熊 – 阿极 |
[07:28] | Gajimaseyo. Don’t go. | 别走 |
[07:30] | Don’t go, Monsta X! We love you! | 别走 Monsta X 我们爱你 |
[07:33] | – We love you! – We love you, Monsta X! | 我们爱你 Monsta X |
[07:39] | We love you, Monsta X! | 我们爱你 Monsta X |
[07:41] | We love you, Monsta X! | 我们爱你 Monsta X |
[07:43] | Mwah! We love you too. | 么么 我们也爱你们 |
[07:45] | – We should leave. – Bye. | – 我们该走了 – 拜 |
[07:48] | Run for it! | 快跑 |
[07:52] | This way. | 这边 |
[08:04] | This is wild. | 这可真疯狂 |
[08:05] | Don’t let them escape! | 别让他们跑了 |
[08:10] | Whoa, bro. Is that Monsta X? | 老兄 那是Monsta X吗 |
[08:12] | Anyong haseyo. | 你好 |
[08:13] | Uh, anyong haseyo. | 你们好 |
[08:15] | – Bro, where’s Panda? – No time, crazy fans. | – 兄弟 胖达呢 – 没时间解释 粉丝疯了 |
[08:18] | Oh, wow, okay. Uh, um, quick, everyone hop on. | 好 快点 大家跳上来 |
[08:22] | Oof. Whew. Safe again. | 又安全了 |
[08:24] | Huh? Grizz? Little … Little bro? And Monsta X?! | 大灰 阿极 还有Monsta X |
[08:28] | Take me with you! | 带我走 |
[08:30] | Okay, we’re almost there. | 我们马上到了 |
[08:32] | Look, the lobby exit. | 看 出口 |
[08:36] | We made it! | 我们成功了 |
[08:37] | – We made it! – Whoo-hoo! | 我们成功了 |
[08:39] | Not so fast, Richard. | 想得美 理查德 |
[08:40] | – Oh, no. – I won’t let you get away! | – 哦 不 – 我不会让你逃走的 |
[08:43] | Ah! It’s Monsta X! We won’t let you get away. | 是Monsta X 我们不会让你们逃走的 |
[08:47] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[08:51] | Calm down, everyone. Be cool. | 冷静 大家 冷静 |
[08:53] | What’s going on down there? | 下面发生什么了 |
[08:56] | Ah! Uh, oh, no, no. I’m slipping again. | 不不不 又要滑了 |
[08:59] | Oh, curse my sweaty panda hands. | 都怪这爱出汗的熊猫手 |
[09:11] | Ugh. I can’t feel my body. | 我已经没知觉了 |
[09:12] | Ah! Panda, you did it! | 胖达 你成功了 |
[09:22] | Well, they’re finally on the bus. | 他们终于上车了 |
[09:24] | Did I … Did I miss Monsta X? | 我错过Monsta X了吗 |
[09:28] | Yeah. Sorry, Pan Pan. We tried our best. | 是的 抱歉 胖胖 我们尽力了 |
[09:33] | Are they all gone? | 粉丝都走了吗 |
[09:35] | – Monsta X?! – What? | – Monsta X – 什么 |
[09:36] | Aren’t you guys on the bus? | 你们不是上大巴了吗 |
[09:38] | – Oh, that was just a decoy bus. – We have, like, five buses. | – 那辆是假的 – 我们有五辆车 |
[09:41] | Oh, my gosh. This is perfect. | 我的天 这可太好了 |
[09:42] | Everyone, this is Panda. | 我介绍下 这是胖达 |
[09:44] | He’s a huge fan, and it’s his birthday today. | 他是超级铁粉 今天是他的生日 |
[09:46] | – Happy birthday, Panda. – Yo, happy birthday. | – 生日快乐 胖达 – 生日快乐 |
[09:47] | Happy birthday, dude. | 生日快乐 |
[09:49] | Dude, oh, my gosh! Okay, be cool, Panda. | 天哪 冷静 胖达 |
[09:52] | Hi. I… | 嗨 我 |
[09:54] | Tips! Ugh! I delivered your bags. | 小费 是我运的你们的行李 |
[09:58] | – I want my tips. – Huh! Here you go, dude. | – 我要小费 – 这个给你 |
[10:03] | I’ll take it. Mm, yeah. I’m gonna sell it. | 我收下了 卖了也能赚钱 |
[10:08] | Oh, my gosh. You guys are so nice. | 我的天 你们人真好 |
[10:10] | It’s no big deal. | 小事一桩 |
[10:12] | Yeah, but you didn’t have to, and you did. | 你们不必如此 但你们还是选择友善 |
[10:14] | Hey, Panda, why don’t you show them that thing you made up? | 嘿 胖达 你给他们看看你编的动作呗 |
[10:16] | Oh, that? No. No, no way. | 那个 不不不 |
[10:18] | No, I could never do that. No. | 我不能在他们面前做 |
[10:20] | – Come on, buddy. – Let’s see it. | – 来吧 伙计 – 我们看看 |
[10:21] | – Yeah, show us! – Show us! | – 是啊 做吧 – 给我们看看 |
[10:23] | Oh. Uh, okay, okay, fine. | 好吧好吧 |
[10:28] | Monsta X Monsta X! | |
[10:30] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[10:31] | Monsta X Monsta X! | |
[10:35] | Wae neoya michyeobeoril geot gata | # 为什么是你 快要疯了 # |
[10:37] | Daeche mwoya banhaebeorin geot gata | # 到底是什么 好像着了迷 # |
[10:40] | Haru jongil meorissoge maemmaem dorabeoryeo | # 整日盘旋在脑内 # |
[10:42] | Mureumpyoga maeilmaeil | # 每日都在问自己 # |
[10:44] | Gashi dodchin geol almyeonseodo | # 明知有刺也想拥有 # |
[10:45] | Gatgo shipeo red rose | # 美丽的玫瑰 # |
[10:47] | Gashi julgien areumdaun jangmiga pineun beob | # 花开在刺茎上 # |
[10:50] | Jinhan palgang, kotmareun neol saranghandan geot | # 深红的花语是爱你 # |
[10:53] | On mome piga nado neol ango shipeo | # 即使全身出血也想拥抱你 # |
[10:56] | ‘Cause I think about you errday | # 因为我每天想的都是你 # |